Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I just realized who Tony reminds me of!!! Constantine Maroulus!

Oh HELL no.  I went to see Rock of Ages when Constantine was in it, and when it was over, my friends and I were seriously considering picking up pregnancy tests; with all of the (VERY effective!) eyefucking Constantine was doing, we thought we might all have been knocked up--and we were sitting all the way up in the balcony!  The Sexy is strong with that one.  Taco Tony?  Not so much with the Sexy.  Blecccch.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Lovecat said:

Oh HELL no.  I went to see Rock of Ages when Constantine was in it, and when it was over, my friends and I were seriously considering picking up pregnancy tests; with all of the (VERY effective!) eyefucking Constantine was doing, we thought we might all have been knocked up--and we were sitting all the way up in the balcony!  The Sexy is strong with that one.  Taco Tony?  Not so much with the Sexy.  Blecccch.

I don't see it either...no fish whiskers on tall and skinny Constantine~

• Love 4
On 9/28/2020 at 6:18 PM, Sociology101 said:

One more the from the the SW Coloring Book (not my coloring, found on Reddit). ysxfzmy58lo51.jpg

The picture of the wives behind Kody cracks me up.  Except Robyn needs a huge, square chin.

**Note the butt ugly Lularoe leggings that Meri is wearing!  ha ha ha ha ha ha!   

Edited by Kyanight
  • LOL 8

Poor FT - he got hit with the ugly spoon for sure.  In my younger years, I dated ALOT, some guys were handsome but that was all they had to offer. Some others, not attracted to them at first, but then once I got to know them and their personality and how they treated me, I began to find them so attractive... He has neither - no looks and what we have seen on TV - he seems to have no personality and just comes across weird.  

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Poor FT - he got hit with the ugly spoon for sure.  In my younger years, I dated ALOT, some guys were handsome but that was all they had to offer. Some others, not attracted to them at first, but then once I got to know them and their personality and how they treated me, I began to find them so attractive... He has neither - no looks and what we have seen on TV - he seems to have no personality and just comes across weird.  

It seems to me that he goes out of his way to put certain people off.  He gets a real kick out of it, which makes him doubly ugly in both looks and personality.  But Mykelti loves him, so.....

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

It seems to me that he goes out of his way to put certain people off.

Personally I think he's totally clueless about how idiotic he comes off as looking.  I believe he thinks he is clever and adorable.  Anybody that thinks it's OK to decorate a professional office with stuff toys is oblivious to what anyone else thinks.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Personally I think he's totally clueless about how idiotic he comes off as looking.  I believe he thinks he is clever and adorable.  Anybody that thinks it's OK to decorate a professional office with stuff toys is oblivious to what anyone else thinks.

Also a good point.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

plus those stupid white rimmed sunglasses he wears.. maybe he got pelted in the head too many times with the frisbee

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Personally I think he's totally clueless about how idiotic he comes off as looking.  I believe he thinks he is clever and adorable.  .

So in other words..... Kody Jr.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
39 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

For those that want to know.  Tony and Mykelti have done a reveal in  People magazine for their baby.  I don't want to spoil it.

I know this is mean... but the baby will be so homely looking 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

For those that want to know.  Tony and Mykelti have done a reveal in  People magazine for their baby.  I don't want to spoil it.

Before the reveal, Mykelti was offering free shipping on orders to those that guessed the gender correctly.  In true Brown fashion, exploiting the child before it's even born.  She had 1,000 guesses when I saw the posting, could there possibly be 1,000 sad souls that would actually purchase LLRags simply for the benefit of free shipping?

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Taking a guess at the name  for the new Baby Padron.  Odds are it will be something very cutsie like ToKeltii, with 2 little hearts ❤️❤️dotting the "i's"

I like ToKeltii.  Could also be Mykelony, or Tonikelt, or Tontacos, or Pinata.  Who knows with these two.

• LOL 11

Maybe it's twins?  She does look rather big for over 4 months to go.

Hey Miss M, don't forget, your daughter needs a Y in her name.  Your bonus mom Robyn thinks Wyoming starts with Y, remember?  So it's got to be the most impor-unt letter in the alphabet.

Why not pick a name that does start with a Y?  Yvonne, Yvette, Yolanda?

Side note:  it bugs the hell out of me that Christine made sure all her girls had the requisite Y, yet, where it would have made the most sense, she named her son Paedon.  What was wrong with, ya know, Peyton?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Most people with 5 months to go barely look pregnant.  Mykelti looks like she only had 2-3 months to go.

How tall is Mykelti? Also, even at her thinnest she was an Apple shape with a wider torso. 

Im not going to say any woman should look xyz way based on her gestation. Original weight, height, torso size, clothing, angles etc can all make a pregnant woman look differently. 

• Love 2

Mykelti does look further along, imo. Even very heavy women may not show that much (different from original shape) in the early stages of pregnancy. I was thinking maybe they're wrong about the due date? Or maybe they gave a later due date to the media for some reason?

Edited by Adiba
Wrong name!
  • Love 1

Partly it's the way she is standing, thrusting out her stomach as first timers tend to do to show off their belly.  But even with that she does look pretty big.

4 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Or maybe they gave a later due date to the media for some reason?

Possibly to fit in with filming or something.  Who knows with these morons.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Mariah does look further along, imo.

You're right both Mariah and Audrey look further along, but the problem is neither of them are pregnant!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist your Freudian slip.  

• LOL 15
11 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Side note:  it bugs the hell out of me that Christine made sure all her girls had the requisite Y, yet, where it would have made the most sense, she named her son Paedon.  What was wrong with, ya know, Peyton?  

Same!  I mean - Paydon?  Peyton?  Peydon, Paeydon, etc?  It's an unusual theme that works for the most part except she screwed it up!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Normades said:

You're right both Mariah and Audrey look further along, but the problem is neither of them are pregnant!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist your Freudian slip.  

They are pregnant with food babies specifically $5 overpriced pastries and lattes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3