Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

Me too.. He looks like he's transitioning.. 😲

If your husband transitions to female, does that automatically make you sister wives?

• LOL 23
  • Love 1
On 2/28/2019 at 10:30 AM, Roslyn said:

Christine stated that Mykelti was "baby hungry" or something like that, yet it's Tony saying "NO" to babies. Why on earth would he want Mykelti's attention to be taken away from him?

To me, it was more like Christine said they had an agreement to wait for awhile and now Mykelti was seemingly wanting to change that plan. I don’t think he was saying no so much as we had a plan. Personally waiting awhile wouldn’t be the worst thing. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yup, old Fish Whiskers (thx Sandy!) looks very womanish here.  Even the sunglasses look like they belong on a woman.  

"Fish Whiskers"  I love it!   😂

Couple of blobs...they both look like they belong on "My 600 lb life"

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Oh yuck, she calls FT "babe."  

No way would I dill with "bankers" like those two.

When I step into my banker's office, I expect to see a computer station for his/her use, a calendar, a jar of pens and depending on market conditions, perhaps a box of Kleenex.  Other than that, I want to see a clear desk, demonstrating to me that they are ready to give me their full attention.

No stuffed animals, sports balls or a crudely drawn picture of a fish, alerting me to the aquarium below complete with fish food.

I'm there to conduct business and expect the same attitude from them.  No cutesy shit, TYVM.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

Huh??  What in the ---- was that?!

"I am a banker!  I have a serrius job and I take selfies at my bank job!  Heres my desk toys  !  its a fish named Poseidon and a tigger named Leorna  And Mr   Oinkeeee hes a pig and spader Has My hart but do you have any desk buddies????????  Also Ima serrous banker so if you needs a lone please do call me I will answer when done taking    selfies LOLOL  !!"  #banker  #iworksveryhard  #luvmyjob  #deskbuddies

• LOL 18
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

"I am a banker!  I have a serrius job and I take selfies at my bank job!  Heres my desk toys  !  its a fish named Poseidon and a tigger named Leorna  And Mr   Oinkeeee hes a pig and spader Has My hart but do you have any desk buddies????????  Also Ima serrous banker so if you needs a lone please do call me I will answer when done taking    selfies LOLOL  !!"  #banker  #iworksveryhard  #luvmyjob  #deskbuddies

I didn't think it was possible but I'm shocked... 

Wtf?? Desk buddies? Fish, crap, stuffed toys, endless selfies?... What bank do these two nitwits work at?

I honestly don't know what I'd do if I went to see a banker and they had all that stupid shit all over their desk area... It sure doesn't say "professional" Or "serious" Or anything else that would give me confidence.

The only "business" conducted at that desk is "monkey business" 🙉

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

That's the thing with this show...you get lulled into a state of snoozeville, and then someone like FT comes ambling along and suddenly, you're like - what the ---- am I watching?!  Hopefully Mitch knows that he's now responsible for bring the LOLZ to this stupid show. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

That's the thing with this show...you get lulled into a state of snoozeville, and then someone like FT comes ambling along and suddenly, you're like - what the ---- am I watching?! 

"Kody keeps worrying about the cost of our wedding - well he can get a second mortgage on the houses to pay for it.  I work in banking, I know these things!"

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wtf?? Desk buddies? Fish, crap, stuffed toys, endless selfies?... What bank do these two nitwits work at?

I honestly don't know what I'd do if I went to see a banker and they had all that stupid shit all over their desk area... It sure doesn't say "professional" Or "serious" Or anything else that would give me confidence.

Or "spanking the monkey."

I'll see myself out.  

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

When I step into my banker's office, I expect to see a computer station for his/her use, a calendar, a jar of pens and depending on market conditions, perhaps a box of Kleenex.  Other than that, I want to see a clear desk, demonstrating to me that they are ready to give me their full attention.

No stuffed animals, sports balls or a crudely drawn picture of a fish, alerting me to the aquarium below complete with fish food.

I'm there to conduct business and expect the same attitude from them.  No cutesy shit, TYVM.

hell, this is why I stick to online banking

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

If this is a private office desk, I have no issues with it (other than the need to cut the tag off Jack), but if he deals with clients at this desk, then yeah, this is pretty bad.

So their dog is named Spader? If he's named after James Spader, then at least one of them has good taste in actors! 😄

• Love 6

Please tell me one of the little sisters or brothers drew the picture of the fish....because otherwise....WTF???  How old is he???  What a dolt.  

I worked in a bank.  His desk is as sad and sorry as it gets and he'd have been cleaning it off and taking himself and his damn toys home.   Just when you think they can't get any more stupid, along comes one of the new grooms to dumb things along.  HA!  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Totally agree. There's a difference between a bit of personalization and being childish. I like comic books and superheroes but have none of them on my desk at work because it's..........work. 

• Love 16

I was in banking since the dinosaurs climbed out of the primordial ooze.  Banks big and small.  All of them have a code of conduct.  ANY mention of anything work related on social media could get you fired with no questions asked.

Not only is an idiotic thing to do, but it's a safety issue.  We had law officials speak several times a year about keeping safe.  One of things they harped about was staying off social media with work related comments.  It puts you and your co-workers in greater danger from the crazies.  

Mykeli and FT have zero common sense.  I'm surprised they still have jobs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
9 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Totally agree. There's a difference between a bit of personalization and being childish. I like comic books and superheroes but have none of them on my desk at work because it's..........work. 

In a bank that stuff seems really inappropriate.  I am glad I work in a less rigid environment because I do have some stuff in my office.  A lot of it has been give to me by students but I do have my Halloween cat skeleton (Mr. Wigglesworth) who gets dressed up periodically (he also has string lights on him!).  Today, he is dressed up like a hot dog.  On Tuesday, he will probably wear his Taco Tuesday hat.  HA!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Except he pronounces it Michael-T.

Whoopsie! Thanks for the clarification. But still. I didn’t know. Maybe Christine doesn’t either. I didn’t check his age. He’s probably too young to be on her radar then. 

2 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

That dog is WAY cuter than FT. 

Which makes me think that neutering FT might not be a bad idea;  think of what the spawn of FT and Mykelti would look like.

Shudder.....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Maybe Christine doesn’t either.

Oh, I guarantee she thought it was pronounced Me-KEL-tee. Mykelti Williamson was in Forest Gump, so I bet that is where she saw the name and heard angels singingk about it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Have these 2 said they are bank officers or just that they work for a bank? My guess is that are in cubicles in a call center maybe customer service where they don't have personal contact with customers. They would have to dress better and have a better appearance if they were meeting the public. I doubt that they are in private offices. 

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Have these 2 said they are bank officers or just that they work for a bank? My guess is that are in cubicles in a call center maybe customer service where they don't have personal contact with customers. They would have to dress better and have a better appearance if they were meeting the public. I doubt that they are in private offices. 

Mykelti has referred to herself, and Tony as “bankers”.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Mykelti has referred to herself, and Tony as “bankers”.

I thought actual "bankers" needed to have college degrees in business administration, finance, and such courses? Now Mykelti and Tony might be bank tellers or possibly loan officers, but actual bankers? I don't think so.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, kimaken said:

I thought actual "bankers" needed to have college degrees in business administration, finance, and such courses? Now Mykelti and Tony might be bank tellers or possibly loan officers, but actual bankers? I don't think so.

The loan officers at my bank have MBA's.  I know several people who work in banking, and according to them, without at least a bachelor's degree, there is absolutely no advancement possibilities beyond teller.  It might vary from bank to bank, but I doubt anyone with little more than a high school diploma will be doing anything more with loans than data entry on applications.

They may call themselves "bankers", but my guess is that the bank calls them customer service representatives.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, kimaken said:

We've all been wondering where the Brown's are getting the money for houses and building lots before selling their LV homes.... Maybe from the bankers in the family. 😂

*joking*

• LOL 7
6 hours ago, MonicaM said:

The loan officers at my bank have MBA's.  I know several people who work in banking, and according to them, without at least a bachelor's degree, there is absolutely no advancement possibilities beyond teller.  It might vary from bank to bank, but I doubt anyone with little more than a high school diploma will be doing anything more with loans than data entry on applications.

They may call themselves "bankers", but my guess is that the bank calls them customer service representatives.

This is not necessarily true. There is a big variety of jobs that customers don't see that keep a bank running. Many have no customer contact at all. I worked in banking for many years in construction lending.  I was a loan closer and a vice president for a huge well known national bank.  Millions of dollars in loan dollars a year came across my desk.  I don't have a college diploma.  The head of our servicing dept.  was an executive vice president and she didn't have a diploma.  That's just a couple of examples.

My guess is Mykelti and FT are doing entry level jobs such as opening checking accounts.  Can they move up without a degree?  Maybe.  But they are both dolts with no common sense and that will definitely hold them back.  You can't fix dolt.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, toodles said:

You can't fix dolt.

Truer words were never spoken.  And I would avoid any bank that allows employees to post ridiculous photos on social media of themselves at work.  I would question the quality of management!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Truer words were never spoken.  And I would avoid any bank that allows employees to post ridiculous photos on social media of themselves at work.  I would question the quality of management!

And I would question the security of personal information.

• Love 10

According to Mykelti's most recent Instagram, she has "quite" her job to pursue her career as a LLN fashion consultant!  "when new opportunities for wealth happen it's better to try it than miss the chance for change in a  good way"

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LilWharveyGal said:

justin.gif

I wonder if it was her own idea to "quite" her job, or perhaps her employer got tired of the selfies during business hours.

Maybe FT and the aquarium are next.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
44 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

According to Mykelti's most recent Instagram, she has "quite" her job to pursue her career as a LLN fashion consultant!  "when new opportunities for wealth happen it's better to try it than miss the chance for change in a  good way"

What a bunch of winners.

54D12265-B0E8-4191-AB56-5AF5CD5180F7.jpeg

58BF23DC-17C4-433E-BEF1-EA21E23690B7.jpeg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

What a bunch of winners.

54D12265-B0E8-4191-AB56-5AF5CD5180F7.jpeg

58BF23DC-17C4-433E-BEF1-EA21E23690B7.jpeg

Without even trying to be snarky, that has to be the worst picture I've ever seen of her!  Are her eyes looking in two different directions?

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Without even trying to be snarky, that has to be the worst picture I've ever seen of her!  Are her eyes looking in two different directions?

I’ve noticed Aspyn’s eyes do that too.  

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I hate to be the spelling police, but this is the second post in a few days where she has spelled an easy word wrong.  Could be auto fill, or fingers on a small keyboard.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, toodles said:

This is not necessarily true. There is a big variety of jobs that customers don't see that keep a bank running. Many have no customer contact at all. I worked in banking for many years in construction lending.  I was a loan closer and a vice president for a huge well known national bank.  Millions of dollars in loan dollars a year came across my desk.  I don't have a college diploma.  The head of our servicing dept.  was an executive vice president and she didn't have a diploma.  That's just a couple of examples.

My guess is Mykelti and FT are doing entry level jobs such as opening checking accounts.  Can they move up without a degree?  Maybe.  But they are both dolts with no common sense and that will definitely hold them back.  You can't fix dolt.

My guess is they are probably entry level.  All the personal bankers at my bank all have 4 year degrees.  There is no moving up without one.  You need a bachelors in finance or accounting, or one in business administration.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

OMG, they are such a group of morons.  Don't they ever read a paper?  Is due diligence an unknown concept?  Is there no internet in St. Elsewhere?

Wait, what am I saying.  It's the Brain Trust otherwise know as the Brown Clowns.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I'll withhold comments on the spelling, because just this week, I had two autocorrect issues with my phone. I was right, it was wrong.  I had to actually change the word all together for it to make sense. But, Mykelti in a fashion job??? OMG....it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.  So, she's quit her job for that?  Good grief. 

• Love 4