Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

24C891C4-1F00-4392-8E17-23058E98BADD.jpeg

mykeltip

What happens when I get bored in my giant closet (my bedroom with multiple z racks) I have a passion for layers and mixing patterns which is why LuLa is life #mydogwansthappybecausemyclothesgotattentionnothim
#lularoesarah #lularoemaddison #lularoeirma
#ihavesomuchrangeofoutfitsnow #lulapatternmixing#patternmixingisawesome

#patternmixingisnotawesome #thattopandskirtlookhideoustogether

• Love 12
On 12/14/2018 at 12:14 PM, Nysha said:

I'm overweight and have no fashion sense, so most of my clothes come from Kmart and Walmart. I probably look a lot like Mykelti, except I don't pose and take pictures of myself to post on social media. 

You just described me!

YIKES!!!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Should be hashtag: #mygrandmascloset

I have to disagree.  I'm a grandma and neither I nor any of my friends possess anything remotely like the luluno trashiness.  It's plain bad dressing.

• Love 21
7 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I have to disagree.  I'm a grandma and neither I nor any of my friends possess anything remotely like the luluno trashiness.  It's plain bad dressing.

I'm a great grandma 7 times over and Ditto!

• Love 16

I'm a thrift store loving grandma but 90% of the time I bring home nothing, and when I do, it is something classic and attractive on me, nothing like this.

I'm about Mariah's size (but 3X her age) and find that structured, fitted clothes and jackets with defined shoulders look best and make me look 10-15 lbs thinner and a couple of inches taller.  As do 3/4 length sleeves and V-necks.  LulaCrap lovers think wearing a floaty thin bathrobe with bold design as a jacket makes them look thinner; it doesn't.  And the round-neck Tee shirt with droopy shoulders and sleeves that end right at the elbow makes their arms and torso look fatter than they actually are.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 16
12 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I'm a thrift store loving grandma but 90% of the time I bring home nothing, and when I do, it is something classic and attractive on me, nothing like this.

Yeah, I am too - so I probably shouldn't have used that to be a descriptive example.    I've said this before and I will say it again - I NEVER see anyone wearing that crap when I am out and about!   Maybe my eyes just naturally avoid those folks, to save my vision?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Sandy W said:

" #mydogwansthappy "  He should be happy, those knots will make great chew toys but your grade 3 spelling teacher will hang her head in shame.

What is this supposed to say?

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, toodles said:

What is this supposed to say?

I believe she's clumsily trying to say "my dog wasn't happy".  What the heck that has to do ugly clothes is beyond me.  But the Brown logic always escapes me.

• Love 5
Just now, Kohola3 said:

I believe she's clumsily trying to say "my dog wasn't happy".  What the heck that has to do ugly clothes is beyond me.  But the Brown logic always escapes me.

Ohh.  Thanks.

• Love 1

The hash tag :

#mydogwansthappybecausemyclothesgotattentionnothim

My dog wasn’t happy because my clothes got attention not him

I think if you have to put any effort into deciphering  a hashtag, it sucks. 

Proofreading would help.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The hash tag :

#mydogwansthappybecausemyclothesgotattentionnothim

My dog wasn’t happy because my clothes got attention not him

I think if you have to put any effort into deciphering  a hashtag, it sucks. 

Proofreading would help.

I'm already over the long, supposedly "amusing" fake hashtags - I find them more annoying than the more legitimate ones, mostly because they are hard to read and not as clever as the person thinks - and spelling errors don't help at all!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 2/3/2019 at 10:10 AM, Sandy W said:

" #mydogwansthappy "  He should be happy, those knots will make great chew toys but your grade 3 spelling teacher will hang her head in shame.

I hate that I spent about 30 seconds of my life trying to disentangle this stupid hashtag.  I thought it said "my dog wants the app."  

• Love 7

Somehow, I would not be confident enough to entrust my life savings if I stepped up to the bank wicket and was greeted by someone with fish whiskers on his upper lip, scraggle on his chin and probably a few random hairs peeking out from his unbuttoned shirt.

Mykelti and Tony are beyond naive if they think #selfiatworkwoops that they both have put out on the internet will not come to the attention of their employers.  They are like 2 little kids playing "grownup".

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Oh, geez, that picture made me physically recoil from my laptop.  Surely neither of them think this is an attractive look up close OR from a distance.  Ugh.

Cross that bank off my list.  I only deal with professionals and clearly neither of them fit that description.

20 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

fish whiskers

Ha, good one.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Somehow, I would not be confident enough to entrust my life savings if I stepped up to the bank wicket and was greeted by someone with fish whiskers on his upper lip, scraggle on his chin and probably a few random hairs peeking out from his unbuttoned shirt.

Mykelti and Tony are beyond naive if they think #selfiatworkwoops that they both have put out on the internet will not come to the attention of their employers.  They are like 2 little kids playing "grownup".

Fish whiskers, I LOVE IT!  Catfish?  LOL

• Love 5

What the hell does "cornysmilego" mean? And yet more typos in "selfiatworkwoops". I suppose these are not "legitimate" hashtags, but isn't the point of hashtags supposed to be that if you click them they will lead you to other posts that use the same hashtag? Typos and weird phrasing will only lead people to the post they are already reading. Or maybe I'm just overthinking this, lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Someone asked in the comments if her hair is her “real” color.

Mykelti’s response:

mykeltip

@rv8611 thank you and i wish. Its died

357AF1ED-D8A8-43F0-A374-5163525A101B.jpeg

OMG.  Her hair died.  This could explain so much!

No wonder she thought college was so hard.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Someone asked in the comments if her hair is her “real” color.

Mykelti’s response:

mykeltip

@rv8611 thank you and i wish. Its died

357AF1ED-D8A8-43F0-A374-5163525A101B.jpeg

She doesn't know dyed from died?  WTF?  Toodles, I thought the same thingk.  

No wonder she was the one that Christine worried about, more than the other five kids put together.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

She doesn't know dyed from died?  WTF?  

Nor it's from its. 

When someone has sported 59 different shades of blonde, brown, black and red-not-found-in-nature hair colours over 10 years, it is obviously dyed.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
On 2/12/2019 at 10:51 PM, Phoebe70 said:

Tony looks like a woman transitioning. There is nothing masculine or attractive about him whatsoever. 

Ya know?  I have thought this for a long time.  I am not against transitioning people.  My son is gay and we know a lot of trans people.  But this has crossed my mind.

• Love 9
On 1/18/2019 at 2:18 PM, LilWharveyGal said:

Another post from work?  Wow, so professional.

#iwantmycuddlydogback - ???  Did Mariah and Audrey take it?

I used to work for Wells Fargo and a guy I knew there got canned because he posted pics that were taken at a sanctioned work function - but he was acting in a way WF deemed inappropriate, despite being in a company sanctioned party type of atmosphere. I seem to recall that Tony also works for WF and of Mykelti does, too, she’d better cool it. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Its died

You have my deepest sympathies.

Now go and create the legal paperwork for me to take a loan from you bank. I know you'll get the legalese down pat.

On second thought....

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, deirdra said:

Nor it's from its. 

When someone has sported 59 different shades of blonde, brown, black and red-not-found-in-nature hair colours over 10 years, it is obviously dyed.

And with all that dye, it is quite possible that her hair died.

• Love 7

Step one:  apply blindfold.

Step two:  pull out two random pieces of clothing from the closet.

Step three:  put them on and take a selfie. Under no circumstances look in a mirror to assess compatibility.

Step four:  tweet an illegible statement and add stupid hashtags.

Step five:  repeat ad nauseum.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4