Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

I'm surprised (but IMPRESSED) that Mykelti had Truely in the back seat with a seat belt on.  Maybe Tony was in the front, but (1) usually if it's a couple, the guy is driving; (2) I doubt Tony goes to Flagstaff often, as he'd have to spend time with the Browns; (3) It looks like they left on Friday, and Tony had to go be a banker.

• Love 7

What if:  Truely had stayed the youngest child, Robyn & fam had never married in, AND there had been no TLC or any show about this family?  They'd still be in the big house in Utah, and they wouldn't have had all the fakery with their "being run out of the state" crap. We'll never know...

It is nice to see Mykelti with Truely.  Truely was never given the attention she needed, IMO.

• Love 11
31 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

What if:  Truely had stayed the youngest child, Robyn & fam had never married in, AND there had been no TLC or any show about this family?  They'd still be in the big house in Utah, and they wouldn't have had all the fakery with their "being run out of the state" crap. We'll never know...

It is nice to see Mykelti with Truely.  Truely was never given the attention she needed, IMO.

I agree, she must have felt very special to spend time with her big sis. She never did get the attention from her dad, because he was off chasing Robyn and Christine was probably a basket case about him showing affection to someone new. I really don't want to say anything bad about their weekend, but I can't help myself. Hopefully she didn't make poor Truly sort her inventory all weekend in between yoohoo's and fries. Also glad to see she wasn't impaled from a falling knife from the wall.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

LOL, I remember on the show when Truely was asked what she thought about Mykelti and FT getting married, and she said "gross."

It's obvious that FT and Mykelti don't make healthy eating and exercise priorities, so I do hope Truely wasn't fed a steady diet of street tacos and soda.  I wonder if Mykelti makes Christine's unfortunate mock tapioca pudding or tater tot casserole?  My guess would be yes.

• Love 6

Ok, this guy is in dire need of a grammar lesson or ten. I used to think he could perhaps help Mykelti proofread her posts, but obviously that’s not going to help. Here’s a lesson for free FT -

Where ✖️We’re✔️ 

Let’s use these in a sentence to help you differentiate them - 

Where are we? We’re right back where we were, with Mykelti wearing only slightly more hodgepodge and horrific rags than usual.

scotish ✖️Scottish✔️

Argghhh.  I wonder if he would like his culture referred to as mehican. Capitalise and spell check you buffoon, before posting to the masses. It’s really not hard. 

My gorgeous wife !!✖️

My gorgeous wife!✔️

No need for double exclamation marks here FT. One, that is grammatically incorrect and two, is she that gorgeous that any are even necessary for emphasis? I mean calm down, she’s not a taco, so just one at the most will suffice mate, (extra points off for random space before double exclamation mark also). 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Ugh. What a creeper. FT I mean.

If she wasn't in reality TV would he have even married her?

I believe he genuinely adores her as she does him.  While they do many snarkworthy things I don't think their entire life is fake.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I hope she's joking about "bonfire" and it was, in fact, a small fire with containment. Even though the city lifted fire restrictions for now, it's best to be careful. These two numbskulls are dumb enough to display knives and axes on their walls, so I don't see them as being especially fire-knowledgeable. 

• Love 5

I recently got a solicitation stating I’m in the top 1% of wage earners and education level in my area.  I live in Saint George.  Having now read this thread I realize just how low the bar might be set here...

• LOL 21

Call me crazy, but I love her in red hair.  That family pic they kept showing on the show when Tony was saying he wants her hair down (the pic it was up and red) was the prettiest I've ever seen her.  Just that one time.

Still can't stand her and thanks for posting all these IG posts to laugh at as I'm still blocked from her!

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Apparently LLR is bringing out jeans (jeggings?) at this convention. Just like they did 2 years ago, and they're priced at $70 retail. Just yikes.

Who still buys this shit???

$70 LLR jeans??  HA!  I get jeans at Ross for $15 or so that are actually cute, designed by someone that probably doesn't hate women.  

• Love 6
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

$70 LLR jeans??  HA!  I get jeans at Ross for $15 or so that are actually cute, designed by someone that probably doesn't hate women.  

If they're $70 retail that probably means the consultants are paying $35 each. Even at that level they're overpriced.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 6

Costco has decent jeans for $20.  If I wanted to spend $70, I'd go to Nordstrom or another quality store.  LuLaRag jeans will be cheap-looking crap, and polyester too.  I imagine them looking like FT's wedding jeans, or worse!

• Love 5

What is it with these women and their shoes?  She has a summery looking outfit and then wears dark clodhoppers.  Why not sandals?  Or slingbacks?  Or at least something lighter in color?

Fashion consultant -  fail.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Right? I've seen those LLNO jeans. Ugly AF, they don't look good on ANYONE and for that price tag, these women are downright stupid to buy them. They have elastic waistbands and can be "downsized" easily to make these twits feel thinner:

https://www.sassydirect.com/articles/8-features-you-need-to-know-about-lularoe-denim-17997

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Right? I've seen those LLNO jeans. Ugly AF, they don't look good on ANYONE and for that price tag, these women are downright stupid to buy them. They have elastic waistbands and can be "downsized" easily to make these twits feel thinner:

https://www.sassydirect.com/articles/8-features-you-need-to-know-about-lularoe-denim-17997

A "Magic Waistband" sounds like a Playtex 14 hour bra, or pants from lane Bryant circa 1980s.

• LOL 12

Oh dear Lord. 

It reminds me of Ricky Ricardo's smoking jacket in I Love Lucy

Or a cut down bathrobe. 

I bet the red one (and you know there will be one!!) will look like a cheap Santa costume jacket from the 1972 Sears Wishbook. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
(edited)
28 minutes ago, neh said:

It looks like the sweater is not meant to be buttoned....ever on, any body.

Just like the denim jackets they brought out a couple years ago. 

Speaking of denim, I read the article that was linked upthread and apparently the jeans come in two different washes but the consultant has no say in which one she gets. That's totally ridiculous imo. But then again this whole company is ridiculous.

I keep looking at that photo of Mykelti and thinking her dream was to be a fashion designer...well this proves she has no taste, just like the rest of the family.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)

This facial expression is going to give me actual nightmares. She looks like a maniacal demon. How does this sell the clothes!?

4BF05BF8-A80A-4195-BD3D-53EA53B3843C.jpeg.57464d36fe25bcabdba56c5b3777c407.jpeg

The pose is the kind of thing you’d expect if she were trying to seduce FT, while wearing a silk robe with nothing underneath... except she’s wearing everyday grandma casual attire. It’s just stupid.

86B09B34-550C-454A-B70D-5C2F2975B732.jpeg.4c0f6747c1c8308799b0d03a40d4bede.jpeg

(I’ll just leave this here for those who require it after that paragraph ⬆️

Now, this is what gets me about this ‘fashion’. It’s NOT fashion, sorry Mykankles. I know that fashion is subjective, but Lulanoe are your run-of-the-mill, generic, casual, flimsy rags you could find in any department store. No one is looking at them as fashion forward or trendy in any way and it shows her delusion that she thinks they are worthy of that label. The same delusion, causes her to think she’s  ‘a #business owner #boss babe’ when in reality, she’s a simple customer in a pyramid scheme. 

4CE01E4F-ADE4-4D2F-8708-5F1E6F828F36.thumb.jpeg.8f79856a160e32630010d068c98ac340.jpeg

Ok moving on to the caption. Holy damn. It’s appalling that she even graduated high school to be honest.  I would appeal to the poster here who speaks ‘Whimsical Mykelti’ to translate this mess, except I really don’t care to even know. This girl is a complete duffer. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

except she’s wearing everyday grandma casual attire. It’s just stupid.

I don't know any grandmas (I'm a grandma} who would wear that garbage.  I think we should consider calling it what it really is and not impugn grandma taste and apparel.    

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I don't know any grandmas (I'm a grandma} who would wear that garbage.  I think we should consider calling it what it really is and not impugn grandma taste and apparel.    

I do sincerely apologise to any grandmas for the offence, none intended! 😆  I had the vision in my mind, of the quintessential grandma twinset cardigan which her attire reminded me of as per below - 6DE85175-04F5-47EA-B2A9-A91D961D8B02.thumb.jpeg.5a7d6d70302e39a585053d747642d500.jpeg

And hey, I’ve been known to rock a nana cardy myself on the regular they’re awesome! 😉 but I wouldn’t claim I was a fashionista style setter for doing so. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I do sincerely apologise to any grandmas for the offence, none intended! 😆  I had the vision in my mind, of the quintessential grandma twinset cardigan which her attire reminded me of as per below - 6DE85175-04F5-47EA-B2A9-A91D961D8B02.thumb.jpeg.5a7d6d70302e39a585053d747642d500.jpeg

And hey, I’ve been known to rock a nana cardy myself on the regular they’re awesome! 😉 but I wouldn’t claim I was a fashionista style setter for doing so. 

I want to apologise  as well, I didn't want to offend any grandmas here! 😉

Looking back at those horrendous pictures of Mykelti in the unflattering sweater, and I think I should have said "Hi grandpa" instead!!!  🤔

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, jojo3couleurs said:

I want to apologise  as well, I didn't want to offend any grandmas here! 😉

Looking back at those horrendous pictures of Mykelti in the unflattering sweater, and I think I should have said "Hi grandpa" instead!!!  🤔

Perry Como and Mr. Rogers gave off a comforting, grandfatherly vibe in their V-necked cardigans but I don't think that was the look Mykelti was going for.  I guess the LLR edict is to work with whatever crap they throw at the consultants to market.

• LOL 6