Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ginger90

Mykelti

24 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

This is literally how I found my face after viewing these nails. 

Do these people strive for anything in life?  It's like everything is half-assed on purpose.  

44d8e13a8be63a096fa1f4056aa4ea6b.jpg

Some of the comments are cracking me up.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Some of the comments are cracking me up.

So many ass kissers!  I tried to comment to the one chick that asked if she's a licensed manicurist (really? 🙄) and it said "unable to post comment, post is no longer available".  Did she take it down?  Or maybe because Mykelti has me blocked...

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1

3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Peal off tape, slap on nails.  That would be about 5 minutes out of my life. Pass anyway.

But it takes over ten HOURS (including round-trip drive time from St. George to Flagstaff) for Mykelti to do Christine's nails.

I use Impress nails from Wal-mart.  Yep.  Five minutes, and my nails look great . . . which Mykelti's product don't.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

2 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

So many ass kissers!  I tried to comment to the one chick that asked if she's a licensed manicurist (really? 🙄) and it said "unable to post comment, post is no longer available".  Did she take it down?  Or maybe because Mykelti has me blocked...

Just read thru the comments.  That comment is gone.  

I am grossed out by the nails.  

It’s devolved into a discussion about Bubly lol.

Edited by Meowwww
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Horrible looking nails.  I keep mine short, but I gave up chewing them many moons ago.  Her cuticles look seriously terrible.

Agree. She needs Burt’s Bees lemon butter cuticle cream. It’s the only thing that keeps me from getting hangnails in the winter. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 4

57 minutes ago, Kbo said:

Agree. She needs Burt’s Bees lemon butter cuticle cream. It’s the only thing that keeps me from getting hangnails in the winter. 

And mittens tied to her hands like my mom did to me and my sibs when we got chicken pox.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

COL here.  What does "about to worm" mean? 

Or is it her usual inattention to spelling and it should be "about to work"?

You're probably right.  The "m" and the "k" are really close on those tiny keyboards.  Maybe she should learn to activate the feature on her phone that will allow her to simply SAY what she wants to put in her posts.

Imagine that . . . things might even be spelled correctly.  And if you say "period" at the end of a sentence, it will automatically CAPITALIZE the first word in the next sentence.

I know this stuff, and I'm 72!!!!

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

This exchange in the comments. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Even when it’s pointed out to her, she hasn’t got a clue what her error is. This level of lack of self awareness is actually comical.  

8EAB2989-02C3-4059-9343-E6B3412925F7.thumb.jpeg.5fccfa8c15ad0e748fe1515f392020ee.jpeg

• Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Even when it’s pointed out to her, she hasn’t got a clue what her error is.

She truly is a clueless dolt.  

Or if she is dyslexic, she needs to stop posting crap on social media that makes her LOOK like a clueless dolt.

Edited by Kohola3
  • Like 5

Or maybe she’s referring to the condition one can suffer from if they constantly chew on their dirty fingernails. ‘Going to go worm’ could mean sitting on her itchy butt, biting her nails and avoiding doing any actual work. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

It was a typo. Proofreading is not part of this family’s mission statement. 

She fixed it. Of course she didn’t thank the person for pointing it out.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

I don't know about St George but here in the Bay Area we're having some amazing weather. Two of the last things I would want to do on a gorgeous day are:

• Shill crappy clothes (or anything for that matter) on a live sale
  • Watch a live sale to buy polyester crapola that's completely unsuitable for summer. 

She must have THOUSANDS of dollars of inventory behind her. 

Worm away! 

ETA - One of the benefits of having a Real Job is paid vacations and weekends off...

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 6

22 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Don’t worry, she’ll quite worming soon. 

Maybe she had just got done de-worming Tony, and still had that on her brain.  🤔

I'll be joining Turtlepower out on the front porch, now, after showing myself to the front door.  😇

• Laugh 4

On 6/22/2019 at 9:26 PM, ginger90 said:

This is from her stories on Instagram:

1CF6C660-64FE-4417-B7A1-3484195BFF32.jpeg

What a massive amount of dull-colored, oddly patterned, ugly, shapeless, polyester, fire-hazard, ill-fitting clothing that she has to unload.   I mean, I look at that stuff and see the bargain section of my local Goodwill.  But I'm sure that with her sparkling personality and witty banter, she'll have it gone in no time.  

• Like 3
  • Laugh 9

On 6/22/2019 at 6:26 PM, ginger90 said:

This is from her stories on Instagram:

1CF6C660-64FE-4417-B7A1-3484195BFF32.jpeg

You can't tell me there are enough people willing to wear all the LLR she has in her inventory.  Just no.  I refuse to believe there are that many people who are either color blind or desperate enough to wear all that.

• Laugh 5

2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

You can't tell me there are enough people willing to wear all the LLR she has in her inventory.  Just no.  I refuse to believe there are that many people who are either color blind or desperate enough to wear all that.

St. George isn't that big.  She must have a mail order business that's bigger than Amazon.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

But I'm sure that with her sparkling personality and witty banter, she'll have it gone in no time.  

Maybe if she includes a package of color coordinated contact paper nail slipcovers.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

My eyes are rolling so hard I can read the tag on the back of my (non-LLR) shirt. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I thought LIV water was their thing.  Maybe different waters for different folx.

Do those contact paper nails come only with raggedy edges?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

11 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

It irks me that Christine and Aspyn drank the kool-aid. I like them both, and thought that maybe they were better than that? *sigh*

I dont know, maybe if I were a semi-celebrity and had a social media following, and had people calling and asking me to tout their products and were throwing money at me, I'd cave too, who knows? But the whole thing is just so annoying.

• Like 6

"On a cellular level"?  Seriously?  Does she even know what that means?  Does anyone love stick on nails and water THAT much?  

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Notice the previous post was all about Mykelti, the nails, the live.......

Now it’s Aspyn. Is this the “after” of Mykelti doing Christine’s nails?

• Laugh 3

4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Is Tony still a "Banker"?  Does the lunch date with her "convenient job 'if' working at home" coincide with his lunch time break from the bank?  If he is still there, the hair, shades and sausage sleeve open shirt are more than just casual Friday attire.  

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

At least they are equally weird.  But I have to agree, fish lips do not become FT.

FT is not even close to dressing like the personnel at my bank do, male or female.  Maybe he's found a MLM that is more deserving of his "talents?"  Grifters gotta grift.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Is Tony still a "Banker"?  Does the lunch date with her "convenient job 'if' working at home" coincide with his lunch time break from the bank?  If he is still there, the hair, shades and sausage sleeve open shirt are more than just casual Friday attire.  

Today is Monday! 

He's vile and for some reason I think he looks sweaty and stinky. Yeah I know.

• Like 6

On 6/22/2019 at 11:20 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

This exchange in the comments. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Even when it’s pointed out to her, she hasn’t got a clue what her error is. This level of lack of self awareness is actually comical.  

8EAB2989-02C3-4059-9343-E6B3412925F7.thumb.jpeg.5fccfa8c15ad0e748fe1515f392020ee.jpeg

giphy.gif

• Laugh 7

On 6/21/2019 at 3:09 AM, ginger90 said:

How exciting would it be to see Mykelti doing Christine’s nails ? 😂😂 Live!

969E63D6-44C5-4F4C-8035-9448EDF1BB1C.jpeg

I just couldn't take it anymore and tweeted the company about her appalling advertisement for their product.  I named names.  HA!  This company needs to care that one of their 'influencers' is making their product look like shit.  This bugs me more than it actually should.

• Laugh 12

The answer is:  Mykelti

Q:  Who on earth would want to draw attention to her chewed, raggedy-ass, ugly nails as well as her red cuticles?

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

The answer is:  Mykelti

Was that the Double Jeopardy question?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

I should have specified that!  I had an aunt that would not even answer her phone when Jeopardy was on!  My mom was good at naming the question, too.  It (the show) sometimes makes me feel (fill) dumb, as certain categories I really suck at!  

ETA:  I would go up against any Brown Clown, ANY day of the week!  

Edited by xwordfanatik · Reason: to add to my post
  • Like 2

These are the paper nails, right?  So how on earth did they chip?  Or is that some other kind of heinousness going on in the close-up pic?

• Laugh 4

3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I just couldn't take it anymore and tweeted the company about her appalling advertisement for their product.  I named names.  HA!  This company needs to care that one of their 'influencers' is making their product look like shit.  This bugs me more than it actually should.

Nice try - I doubt that they care since they're an MLM. Mykelti IS their customer!

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

I've never been to Vegas but it strikes me that Vegas is not a place that LuLaNope would do that well.  All of that suffocating polyester in all of that heat - maybe they should be selling fungus cream on the side.

• Laugh 6

I wonder if her friends are all related to each other - they have similar smiles, chins (one each) & hair.

• Like 1