Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Even when it’s pointed out to her, she hasn’t got a clue what her error is.

She truly is a clueless dolt.  

Or if she is dyslexic, she needs to stop posting crap on social media that makes her LOOK like a clueless dolt.

Edited by Kohola3
  • Love 5

Or maybe she’s referring to the condition one can suffer from if they constantly chew on their dirty fingernails. ‘Going to go worm’ could mean sitting on her itchy butt, biting her nails and avoiding doing any actual work. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

I don't know about St George but here in the Bay Area we're having some amazing weather. Two of the last things I would want to do on a gorgeous day are:

• Shill crappy clothes (or anything for that matter) on a live sale
  • Watch a live sale to buy polyester crapola that's completely unsuitable for summer. 

She must have THOUSANDS of dollars of inventory behind her. 

Worm away! 

ETA - One of the benefits of having a Real Job is paid vacations and weekends off...

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Don’t worry, she’ll quite worming soon. 

Maybe she had just got done de-worming Tony, and still had that on her brain.  🤔

I'll be joining Turtlepower out on the front porch, now, after showing myself to the front door.  😇

• LOL 5
On 6/22/2019 at 9:26 PM, ginger90 said:

This is from her stories on Instagram:

1CF6C660-64FE-4417-B7A1-3484195BFF32.jpeg

What a massive amount of dull-colored, oddly patterned, ugly, shapeless, polyester, fire-hazard, ill-fitting clothing that she has to unload.   I mean, I look at that stuff and see the bargain section of my local Goodwill.  But I'm sure that with her sparkling personality and witty banter, she'll have it gone in no time.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 6/22/2019 at 6:26 PM, ginger90 said:

This is from her stories on Instagram:

1CF6C660-64FE-4417-B7A1-3484195BFF32.jpeg

You can't tell me there are enough people willing to wear all the LLR she has in her inventory.  Just no.  I refuse to believe there are that many people who are either color blind or desperate enough to wear all that.

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

You can't tell me there are enough people willing to wear all the LLR she has in her inventory.  Just no.  I refuse to believe there are that many people who are either color blind or desperate enough to wear all that.

St. George isn't that big.  She must have a mail order business that's bigger than Amazon.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

But I'm sure that with her sparkling personality and witty banter, she'll have it gone in no time.  

Maybe if she includes a package of color coordinated contact paper nail slipcovers.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I thought LIV water was their thing.  Maybe different waters for different folx.

Do those contact paper nails come only with raggedy edges?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

It irks me that Christine and Aspyn drank the kool-aid. I like them both, and thought that maybe they were better than that? *sigh*

I dont know, maybe if I were a semi-celebrity and had a social media following, and had people calling and asking me to tout their products and were throwing money at me, I'd cave too, who knows? But the whole thing is just so annoying.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Is Tony still a "Banker"?  Does the lunch date with her "convenient job 'if' working at home" coincide with his lunch time break from the bank?  If he is still there, the hair, shades and sausage sleeve open shirt are more than just casual Friday attire.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

At least they are equally weird.  But I have to agree, fish lips do not become FT.

FT is not even close to dressing like the personnel at my bank do, male or female.  Maybe he's found a MLM that is more deserving of his "talents?"  Grifters gotta grift.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Is Tony still a "Banker"?  Does the lunch date with her "convenient job 'if' working at home" coincide with his lunch time break from the bank?  If he is still there, the hair, shades and sausage sleeve open shirt are more than just casual Friday attire.  

Today is Monday! 

He's vile and for some reason I think he looks sweaty and stinky. Yeah I know.

• Love 6
On 6/22/2019 at 11:20 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

This exchange in the comments. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Even when it’s pointed out to her, she hasn’t got a clue what her error is. This level of lack of self awareness is actually comical.  

8EAB2989-02C3-4059-9343-E6B3412925F7.thumb.jpeg.5fccfa8c15ad0e748fe1515f392020ee.jpeg

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
On 6/21/2019 at 3:09 AM, ginger90 said:

How exciting would it be to see Mykelti doing Christine’s nails ? 😂😂 Live!

969E63D6-44C5-4F4C-8035-9448EDF1BB1C.jpeg

I just couldn't take it anymore and tweeted the company about her appalling advertisement for their product.  I named names.  HA!  This company needs to care that one of their 'influencers' is making their product look like shit.  This bugs me more than it actually should.

• LOL 13
(edited)

I should have specified that!  I had an aunt that would not even answer her phone when Jeopardy was on!  My mom was good at naming the question, too.  It (the show) sometimes makes me feel (fill) dumb, as certain categories I really suck at!  

ETA:  I would go up against any Brown Clown, ANY day of the week!  

Edited by xwordfanatik
to add to my post
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I just couldn't take it anymore and tweeted the company about her appalling advertisement for their product.  I named names.  HA!  This company needs to care that one of their 'influencers' is making their product look like shit.  This bugs me more than it actually should.

Nice try - I doubt that they care since they're an MLM. Mykelti IS their customer!

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I've never been to Vegas but it strikes me that Vegas is not a place that LuLaNope would do that well.  All of that suffocating polyester in all of that heat - maybe they should be selling fungus cream on the side.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I just can’t figure out her eyebrows.  There’s a nice curve above her eyes to the top of her nose....where normal eyebrows would be 

I know, and they move.  Sometimes they go way down almost to her eyes.  At least this is a pretty decent picture of her - no stupid poses or weird angles.

Edited by DaphneCat
Grammar
  • Love 5

What is the connection between Disney and LLN?  I sure see a lot of Mickey/Minnie LLN prints.  Seems like a conglomerate like Disney wouldn't necessarily want their characters on a crappily made MLM-scheme clothing line with a psychotic woman as its leader, but what do I know.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

What is the connection between Disney and LLN?  I sure see a lot of Mickey/Minnie LLN prints.  Seems like a conglomerate like Disney wouldn't necessarily want their characters on a crappily made MLM-scheme clothing line with a psychotic woman as its leader, but what do I know.

Here’s something I found. Doesn’t answer the question but it’s light reading. 😂

https://www.mommygyver.com/single-post/2017/05/19/Deciphering-the-DisneyLLR-Limited-License

• Useful 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

So has she shaved them?  If so, why would someone so young do something that stupid?

She probably suffers from trichotillomania, the hair-pulling mental disorder, and thinks she looks cuter with horizontal instead of arched brows. Christine, Myke & Aspyn often raise their inner eyebrows when they are imploring, shocked or anxious, but Myke has drawn hers on for a perpetual WTF look.  The shape of her dung-coloured eyeshadow accentuates the distance between her tear ducts and brows. Naturally they are probably more like Christine's.

image.png.7155e4770100ba982ce8313c0093964c.pngimage.png.b3a223079bf0acfb0d8535ee9e9c0deb.png

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

In 2017 LLR announced a two year "collaboration" with Disney. Which is basically a licensing agreement. 

As LLR is being sued by it's suppliers for non payment, it's beginning to appear that the Disney licenses were actually held not by LLR but by MyDyer (manufacturer) and a design company called Mad Engine who filed this past month.

• Useful 4
20 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I just can’t figure out her eyebrows.  There’s a nice curve above her eyes to the top of her nose....where normal eyebrows would be 

It looks like she drew them on with a Sharpie. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kbo said:

It looks like she drew them on with a Sharpie. 

0CD4F32A-F732-4EB4-BFBC-194E5131DA0B.jpeg.c14ce96d6c30e1697f836eec3848d753.jpeg

drawn on? Who me? 

They are seriously the weirdest eyebrows I’ve ever seen and having previously been a beauty therapist who waxed and tinted eyebrows, and now a cosmetic injector I’ve seen a lot!

They just curve straight downward and make her look so goofy and sad despite smiling. There’s literally not much she could do either to make them much better it’s just her unlucky genetic mix. If she was my client and it bothered her, I’d suggest maybe a unit of botox to lift the corners and middle arch up and to stop dying or pencilling them too dark (to stop them being such an obvious feature).

They’d look better left alone and naturally blonde like Aspyn who actually has similar natural shape, (though admittedly not as bad sloping) 13157312-825F-4DAE-9BFF-D29966659672.jpeg.abea229712bb99e382ba276e7fdcc71c.jpegbut you don’t notice hers downward sloping as she hasn’t stuffed around with them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5