Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

I can't believe these were the two photos she thought were the most flattering to post. How God-awful were the ones she turned down from this "photo shoot"? Or does she just snap two and post them no matter how bad they are? 

Her legs look broken in the first one and she might as well be draped in a big blanket in the second.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18

In the first one she looks like a toddler.  The second - well, it took me some time to figure out that it was her bent leg under the gigantic sweater.  For a hot minute it looked like she was hiding Fat Tony under there.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
On 12/3/2018 at 6:47 AM, ginger90 said:

Someone asked how far Mykelti lives from her family. Interesting she has no clue about Mariah.

A8934F4D-3F04-4F46-B362-6FD7A8BFC317.jpeg

This is a really nice picture of the sisters. I even like Mykelti's top. Not crazy about most of the other outfits she has been posting, but as someone else said, at least they fit properly. Her shoes are pretty fierce too.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Another shapeless, sagging top.  LuLaNo is just plain hideous.  When will they figure that out?

The filthy feet really set off the shapeless top - a trait inherited from bonus mom Janelle?  If Mykelti visits Mariah in Chicago, posing in rough urban settings could get her mistaken for a homeless person.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
36 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The filthy feet really set off the shapeless top - a trait inherited from bonus mom Janelle?

Ha ha ha, I was just thinking maybe we were mistaken about her being Meri's kid and not really Christine's, because she sure looks a lot more like Janelle in this one with those filthy feet and stovepipe legs!

Bring back the shoes, ANY shoes! That hashtag...legs together like a lady? Please don't tell me she took the picture some other way first...ugh. And #youcanseetheroad...um yeah you already told us that in the main text, and yes, we can see that you're sitting on the side of the road. Like a hitchhiker. No hashtag for what LuLaNo pieces you're wearing? Think they're just going to sell themselves? (not that this picture would help)

• Love 7
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

The filthy feet really set off the shapeless top - a trait inherited from bonus mom Janelle?  If Mykelti visits Mariah in Chicago, posing in rough urban settings could get her mistaken for a homeless person.

First thing I saw was the dirty feet, and Mykelti thinks it's fit to post a photo like that?  Ugh!  No one needs to see that.  

• Love 8

I'm overweight and have no fashion sense, so most of my clothes come from Kmart and Walmart. I probably look a lot like Mykelti, except I don't pose and take pictures of myself to post on social media. 

• Love 17
54 minutes ago, Nysha said:

I'm overweight and have no fashion sense, so most of my clothes come from Kmart and Walmart. I probably look a lot like Mykelti, except I don't pose and take pictures of myself to post on social media. 

You just described me!

• Love 10

One can find some cute things in Walmart or Target.  We don't have Kmart here so don't know about them. I tease that my wardrobe comes from the two Ts.  Talbots (only from the sale rack, and always marked down at least twice) and Target.  I think I look pretty good a lot of the time, as much as an old lady with wrinkles can look!!  I like to channel Stacy and Clinton from What Not to Wear.  Dress for the body you have, color pattern texture shine (don't always do this, but its in my head), accentuate smallest part of body, etc.  Will not win fashion awards but don't think anyone looks askance.  Mostly go unnoticed, which is perfect.  We should send all the Lularo folks dvds of What Not to Wear

• Love 15

Her hair looks like a stringy mess in this picture. And don't even get me started on his.

Best decision of her life...well, she quit school and sells LuLaRoe, so maybe it is! Best decision in HER life is some horse race.

• Love 6
On 12/16/2018 at 8:45 AM, lookeyloo said:

One can find some cute things in Walmart or Target.  We don't have Kmart here so don't know about them. I tease that my wardrobe comes from the two Ts.  Talbots (only from the sale rack, and always marked down at least twice) and Target.  I think I look pretty good a lot of the time, as much as an old lady with wrinkles can look!!  I like to channel Stacy and Clinton from What Not to Wear.  Dress for the body you have, color pattern texture shine (don't always do this, but its in my head), accentuate smallest part of body, etc.  Will not win fashion awards but don't think anyone looks askance.  Mostly go unnoticed, which is perfect.  We should send all the Lularo folks dvds of What Not to Wear

Oh, I buy stuff in Walmart and Target.  The problem with Mykelti is that she isn't channeling Stacy and Clinton like we are, LOL, so on her it just looks bad.  If you're going to buy cheap clothes you have to pay close attention to the fit, color and appearance of the fabric.  Some things just look cheap, others look way more expensive than they really are.  It takes innate fashion sense or just having learned from Stacy and Clinton how to pull off a cheap outfit that looks like it's worth a million bucks.  Interesting fact - I get more compliments on my Walmart clothes and jewelry than anything I buy in more expensive stores.  Seriously!

P.S.  If anyone lives near a Lord and Taylor, their clearance rack in the best kept secret out there.  I get designer tops for $15.00 regularly.

• Love 5
On 12/18/2018 at 10:42 PM, Yeah No said:

Oh, I buy stuff in Walmart and Target.  The problem with Mykelti is that she isn't channeling Stacy and Clinton like we are, LOL, so on her it just looks bad.  If you're going to buy cheap clothes you have to pay close attention to the fit, color and appearance of the fabric.  Some things just look cheap, others look way more expensive than they really are.  It takes innate fashion sense or just having learned from Stacy and Clinton how to pull off a cheap outfit that looks like it's worth a million bucks.  Interesting fact - I get more compliments on my Walmart clothes and jewelry than anything I buy in more expensive stores.  Seriously!

P.S.  If anyone lives near a Lord and Taylor, their clearance rack in the best kept secret out there.  I get designer tops for $15.00 regularly.

Indeed.  and sadly, no Lord and Taylor near me.

• Love 1
On 12/11/2018 at 5:28 AM, Kohola3 said:

FT in one-szie-fits-all blue jeans.  

Reaching for the brain bleach.

Ah...that time when Tony was completely anal about what Mykelti should wear at their wedding, and how she should wear her hair, etc...

Then he shows up at the alter in his dirty ill-fitted jeans...

@Kohola3, pass the brain bleach! 

Edited by giaNtsandYankees
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, giaNtsandYankees said:

and how she should wear her hair, etc...

Notice how he nixed the up-do she used to wear quite a bit (IMO the best hairstyle she had going for her) and now we've NEVER seen it again. Not just during the wedding, but ever.

FT needs to shut the hell up. He has no room to be giving out fashion or hair style advice. As bad as Mykelti's instincts are, they are still better than anything he comes up with.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, GussieK said:

They are married for two years?  I thought it was one year!  

Don't forget that they film things and then don't broadcast them until a year later. It's already old news when we finally see those episodes having been covered by tabloids and social media when it happened.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Don't forget that they film things and then don't broadcast them until a year later. It's already old news when we finally see those episodes having been covered by tabloids and social media when it happened.

They were really off the air for a long time, I realize now! 

• Love 2
On 12/16/2018 at 8:45 AM, lookeyloo said:

I loved that show! They really did give some good advice. And though it might have seemed trivial to some, I remember episodes that were quite heartwarming. One in particular stands out, where this woman had children, almost no money, gave everything she had to help her children and just didn't take care of herself at all. You could see how tired and depressed she was about her appearance, but she had no idea what to do or where to start to change that. They put her in one of those simple double-breasted knit jackets that you can get for like 30 dollars in the fall in almost any clothing store, and her face lit up when she looked in the mirror - just that simple bit of style made a huge difference. I'm pretty sure everyone, including me, was crying by the end of that episode!

Back on topic, that is definitely not a flattering pose for Mykelti, but I will give her points for wearing a cute outfit that seems to fit properly.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I loved that show! They really did give some good advice. And though it might have seemed trivial to some, I remember episodes that were quite heartwarming. One in particular stands out, where this woman had children, almost no money, gave everything she had to help her children and just didn't take care of herself at all. You could see how tired and depressed she was about her appearance, but she had no idea what to do or where to start to change that. They put her in one of those simple double-breasted knit jackets that you can get for like 30 dollars in the fall in almost any clothing store, and her face lit up when she looked in the mirror - just that simple bit of style made a huge difference. I'm pretty sure everyone, including me, was crying by the end of that episode!

Back on topic, that is definitely not a flattering pose for Mykelti, but I will give her points for wearing a cute outfit that seems to fit properly.

It really was a feel good show.  I got Mr. lookeyloo hooked on it too.  I wonder if any of the Brown Clowns ever watched it.  Or took notes, haha.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

It really was a feel good show.  I got Mr. lookeyloo hooked on it too.  I wonder if any of the Brown Clowns ever watched it.  Or took notes, haha.

Mr. Gothish enjoyed it as well! He's usually not one for the "girly" stuff but Stacy and Clinton won him over, and he is a sucker for a good human interest story with a happy ending. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Is that a pyramid of movie theater popcorn buckets in the 2nd pic? Those whimsical Padrons sure know how to class up a joint.

Along with R2D2 and a storm trooper.  Married life certainly has matured them.

Paedon is going to get hazed big time by his pals when they see this online. 

• Love 4

"willPRIBABLYgetnegativefeedback."  I hope it's 50% this stupid setup and 50% her inability to spell.

And what newlywed couple doesn't want a wall full of axes and knives?

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 12/13/2018 at 4:29 PM, Galloway Cave said:

If she had stretched her legs out and crossed her legs at her ankles, she wouldn't have ended up looking like a beat-up Violet Beauregarde at maximum blueberryness. The clothes still suck.

Laughed out loud!  I am 50 years old and I have never said STOP THE CAR!  Baby needs a photo!

• Love 4
On 12/16/2018 at 5:45 AM, lookeyloo said:

Can I say how excited I am that a Target is going in really close to my house!  I like their shoe and clothing section.  I also live near a Ross and that is where most of my clothes come from.  My mother in law gave me $200 for Xmas so I bought clothes.  She was SHOCKED at how much I got at Ross.  A ton.  But its hit or miss.  A year or so ago I got the cutest sweaters at the Walmart near my sisters house.  Clothes do not have to cost a ton to look nice and fashionable.  Its is how you wear it, pair it, and care for it.  I always have Stacey and Clinton in my head.  I also go with a list of what I need so I don't end up with shoes and a purse when I really need slacks or whatnot.

• Love 5

They're watching Jack Ryan and some kind of...fiery cartoon?  Which one is "romantic" and which one is "weird?"

22 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

And what newlywed couple doesn't want a wall full of axes and knives?

Seriously!  That's not just "swords," that's a freaking arsenal!

• Love 9
23 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Can I say how excited I am that a Target is going in really close to my house!  I like their shoe and clothing section.  I also live near a Ross and that is where most of my clothes come from.  My mother in law gave me $200 for Xmas so I bought clothes.  She was SHOCKED at how much I got at Ross.  A ton.  But its hit or miss.  A year or so ago I got the cutest sweaters at the Walmart near my sisters house.  Clothes do not have to cost a ton to look nice and fashionable.  Its is how you wear it, pair it, and care for it.  I always have Stacey and Clinton in my head.  I also go with a list of what I need so I don't end up with shoes and a purse when I really need slacks or whatnot.

Agree, Walmart has cute sweaters! 

• Love 4