Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

You all have said it all.  Poor Mykelti is clueless.

FT is a nail biter, too.  Remember on their wedding episode, he spit a chewed nail across the room?  Ick.

FT & Mykelti are the epitome of a no-class couple.  Snarkworthy, but sad all at once.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

i normally scroll by the verbiage on all these Instagram posts but this one is So awkward. I actually zoomed in to see if vans were part of the print on her leggings, all while thinking she probably did mean shoes...but criminy, Mykelti, learn to write clearly if you’re trying to market this stuff. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

The red vans are her shoes.

Well, nuts!  I have been searching high and low for a pair of black leggings with zodiac symbols and red vans on them.  I wanted to wear them with my ill-fitting Mickey Mouse t-shirt and my new sparkle press-on nail polish.

• LOL 21

I bought a pair of Vans about 10 years ago simply because the price was right and they were sturdy and I thought they would be comfortable walking shoes (they were).  Imagine my surprise when I got admiring glances from the young men in my life and they asked me when I had taken up skateboarding...I was in my 70's at the time and the model I had chosen were specific for skateboarding.

• LOL 15
  • Love 7
On 6/4/2019 at 6:38 PM, ginger90 said:

This picture is exactly as she posted it. I did not cut off the top of her head.

785AA031-125A-42EB-9678-CC25D5DD40EF.jpeg

mykeltip

Too early for America paraphernalia? Ow well.
My leggings have Zodiac signs on them with some red vans
#imagemini
#lularoeamericana #perfecttank #leggingsandvans

View all 21 comments

I have a visual of FT sprawled back in a recliner.  “Babe, take my picture”.  FT belches, transfers his taco to his other hand, and quickly snaps the photo just before taco sauce lands in his lap.  

• LOL 16
On 6/6/2019 at 12:26 PM, Kbo said:

I have a visual of FT sprawled back in a recliner.  “Babe, take my picture”.  FT belches, transfers his taco to his other hand, and quickly snaps the photo just before taco sauce lands in his lap.  

Nice visual, I actually feel like I really witnessed this happen! 😆 

I’m also sure he then licked the taco sauce spill straight off his knee (with great difficulty given his spare tyre stomach girth) before handing her phone back with cheesy, sticky finger prints all over. 

Ow well, lucky Mykelti.  

• LOL 8
On 6/3/2019 at 5:25 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

Second pic of unappealing ravaged nails and misspelt ridiculous long hashtag.

(Sorry @Ginger90 I know you usually post the social media and hope you don’t mind me jumping the gun but some are so horrific I had to get the snark started early 😂)

E5F2C1BF-EBD8-4F7F-B530-E546B54FBB16.jpeg

It reminds me of the scene in Silence of the Lambs where Foster is doing the autopsy and she says something like "glitter. Looks like town to me."

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, BlackWidow said:

It reminds me of the scene in Silence of the Lambs where Foster is doing the autopsy and she says something like "glitter. Looks like town to me."

Cadaver nails.....   😂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

If she really wants to sell her press and stick nail polish, she should probably grow out her nails.  And trim her hangnails.  And not post photos if her fingers are infected (index and ring finger look red).  Oh, and maybe clean up the crud around the stickers.  It looks like she applied black nail polish in the dark and took a picture of it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

If she really wants to sell her press and stick nail polish, she should probably grow out her nails.  And trim her hangnails.

She has no friends with nice nails that might model for her?  Maybe FT could do it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Actually I am glad the tank top isn’t skin tight. 

I wear size 11 shoes.  Vans make my feet look like size 22. 

We must have been separated at birth.  Size 11 feet here, too.  I've never tried Vans, and now that I know, I won't be wearing them!   

• Love 1
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

We must have been separated at birth.  Size 11 feet here, too.  I've never tried Vans, and now that I know, I won't be wearing them!   

I've never bought a pair of Vans, but they have a new Harry Potter collection that is calling to me . . . but I only wear a size 6.5, so I should be okay.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I've never bought a pair of Vans, but they have a new Harry Potter collection that is calling to me . . . but I only wear a size 6.5, so I should be okay.

Lucky you!  That's definitely petite.  One of my friends is a 5, and she can wear any shoe.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Well, as far as I know they still only come in men's sizes so you would need a size 5.  I like the one with the Marauder's map the best and maybe the one of Gryffindor.  There's one with the Golden Snitch on it that probably would make everyone look like they had on clown shoes.  I  wear a 5.5. or 6 in men's shoes--not that I frequently buy men's shoes.

• Love 1

‘May we have an amazingly wonderous adventure this year’ 🤔 

Am I the only one thinking he is insinuating they are going to be making more than just taco babies this year? Should we expect an announcement soon you think? 

68D6CE3B-49AC-48E4-9F14-DBEB21A2702C.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Am I the only one thinking he is insinuating they are going to be making more than just taco babies this year? Should we expect an announcement soon you think? 

68D6CE3B-49AC-48E4-9F14-DBEB21A2702C.jpeg

Cute post and pictures, but I just have to be that person that points out that, while the anchor tank top and shorts are fine as individual pieces, they do not go together at all.

• LOL 3
16 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Well, it does appear in this picture that she's stopped going in on the econo size black hair dye.  Isn't stopping that something you do if you are pregnant or has she finally figured out the black hair looks like crap on her?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Someone on Reddit posted a picture of Mykelti's hand, complete with that nail polish she shills, with a ring on that looked like she'll never get it off without cutting it off.  Apparently it was a b-day gift from FT.  

I can't believe the awful, unflattering pictures the Browns post.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Someone on Reddit posted a picture of Mykelti's hand, complete with that nail polish she shills, with a ring on that looked like she'll never get it off without cutting it off.  Apparently it was a b-day gift from FT.  

I can't believe the awful, unflattering pictures the Browns post.  

Second picture is the ring:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

The outfit makes me dizzy, just looking at the breakfast gave me indigestion, and how on earth did she get that ring on? 

I'm currently singing praises that I missed sharing a birthday with her by a day.

Edited by Absolom
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

That ring looks like a tourniquet, and hella uncomfortable.  The cake looked good though, although the strawberries look like they're made of plastic--strawberries shouldn't be as shiny as apples.

• Love 7

When I worked in ER, if someone came in and showed me a finger with a ring jammed on like that we went right for the ring cutters.  Never even bothered with soap or any other kind of options.

And, sorry, but short fat fingers with bad nails don't look good with a chunky ring like that.  But at least the (ab)sense of style is consistent.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

So they went out for breakfast then came home, crashed on the couch, watched TV and ate cake. woot.

Not quite lol. They went to the movies and then had family over.

2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Mr. Xword and I manage to do more on our birthdays than those two, and we are over 60.

That ring picture looks so painful.  Thx @ginger90 for your posting savvy!

Breakfast, movie, family time, strawberry cake and a nice gift - I'm not going to lie, that sounds like a perfect birthday.

The ring is pretty (pearls for June), but it does look painfully small.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Fosca said:

The cake looked good though, although the strawberries look like they're made of plastic--strawberries shouldn't be as shiny as apples.

The strawberries are dipped in a sugar glaze to help preserve them and keep them from leeching strawberry juice into the whipped cream.  Most all fruit for tarts etc are lightly brushed with some kind of glaze for presentation, French pastry tradition is sieved, warmed apricot jelly. American grocery store bakery tradition is a sugar glaze from a bucket.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

I wonder if, rather than admit to Tony that the ring doesn't fit, she just jammed it on in order to take a picture to show us all the gift from "best hubby ever" and then spent the rest of the day trying to force it off.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

To each their own on how to spend a birthday. To me, the post sounds like she’s 12.

That's the problem with social media in general - posts nearly always sound like bragging and trying too hard to convince the world that everything is awesome. Either that, or you get the people trolling for sympathy by going on about how hard things are and "woe is me". 

I find it all an attention grab. Been nearly three years since I gave it up and it's been so freeing. 

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

That's the problem with social media in general - posts nearly always sound like bragging and trying too hard to convince the world that everything is awesome. Either that, or you get the people trolling for sympathy by going on about how hard things are and "woe is me". 

I find it all an attention grab. Been nearly three years since I gave it up and it's been so freeing. 

Oh, social media. It amplifies personalities big-time. A couple years ago I had a meltdown and deleted all social media because it was just too much. It was very freeing. However, I lost track of what family was up to. So, I compromised. 

I'm on fb only to keep up with close friends/family and that's it (less than 100 friends). Even then, there are a couple friends who are constantly fishing for attention, compliments, humble-bragging, arguing, etc. Some people need constant validation. The thing is, the more they post and attention-seek, the more they annoy people and push them away. Like, "Yes, we know you go to the gym every day. Accountability is great but, STOP POSTING ABOUT IT EVERY SINGLE DAY." I work out every day, too. People just don't want to hear about it all the time. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Oh, social media. It amplifies personalities big-time. A couple years ago I had a meltdown and deleted all social media because it was just too much. It was very freeing. However, I lost track of what family was up to. So, I compromised. 

I'm on fb only to keep up with close friends/family and that's it (less than 100 friends). Even then, there are a couple friends who are constantly fishing for attention, compliments, humble-bragging, arguing, etc. Some people need constant validation. The thing is, the more they post and attention-seek, the more they annoy people and push them away. Like, "Yes, we know you go to the gym every day. Accountability is great but, STOP POSTING ABOUT IT EVERY SINGLE DAY." I work out every day, too. People just don't want to hear about it all the time. 

I tried to limit FB to close friends and family without success - i got tired of logging in to a barrage of friend reqs, creepy messages (shuttled into the "back box" but still...) from randos, and "suggestions" for "people you may know". I ended up deleting the whole thing (and got some negative feedback saying I was throwing out 11 years of...what? Drama, mostly.) 

All I have now is Instagram, because my fitness coach requires that I be on either IG or FB. For me IG is much less triggering/intrusive.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I tried to limit FB to close friends and family without success - i got tired of logging in to a barrage of friend reqs, creepy messages (shuttled into the "back box" but still...) from randos, and "suggestions" for "people you may know". I ended up deleting the whole thing (and got some negative feedback saying I was throwing out 11 years of...what? Drama, mostly.) 

All I have now is Instagram, because my fitness coach requires that I be on either IG or FB. For me IG is much less triggering/intrusive.

I did the same thing, cut my friend list down to the bare essentials - but when my own family's posts started making me groan and roll my eyes, I knew it was time to go!

I do feel out of the loop sometimes - there are times when someone will say something, and I don't know what they are referring to, so they say "they posted it on F - oh wait, you aren't on Facebook" - but I still prefer that to wading through pages of inanity and assorted bullcrap, lol!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

To each their own on how to spend a birthday. To me, the post sounds like she’s 12.

Everything about both Mykelti and Tony sounds like they are 12.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Everything about both Mykelti and Tony sounds like they are 12.

Absolutely.  They are like a couple of pre-teens setting up house.  No sense whatsoever as evidenced by her quitting a paying job to sell stick on nails, ugly ones at that.  In what universe does she think she'll match that kind of money?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Absolutely.  They are like a couple of pre-teens setting up house.  No sense whatsoever as evidenced by her quitting a paying job to sell stick on nails, ugly ones at that.  In what universe does she think she'll match that kind of money?

Based on her grammatical skills (or the lack thereof) along with her general immaturity and IDGAF je ne sais quoi, combined with the suspicion on my part that she might have inadvertently been employed by the same bank/branch as FT (not necessarily a don't, but requiring a certain level of maturity that neither of them possess) I'm going to hazard a guess that she was "asked to resign" from the bank.

I can imagine that FT's work productivity plummeted when wifey poo was there...

• Love 6