Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

19 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Even if they get rich, the good life will not last long. Fortunately, they usually enjoy longevity in life. 

Ok, so life will totally suck, but at least it will last a long time!!  WTF??? 🙂

• Love 3

A picture of the favorite outfit was not included. 

815A8AD5-C8BA-4A3F-89CC-597BCD94D00C.jpeg

mykeltip

Wearing my favorite outfit, coffee and cute nails. Gotta love that morning Nailfie. Maybe a made up word, but YOLO
#oneofwaytoomanymugs
#drippingindiamonds #madeinmilan#colorstreetindependentstylist#icandoamanicureinlessthan15minutes

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 5/27/2019 at 2:35 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Isn't LIV something Meri sold when she was catfished?  Sam aka Jackie supposedly went to Meri's house and fucked with Meri's phone, or something.  Then Meri pretends...well, we know her made-up cover story by now.

Wait, what?.... Meri was selling something else, they fxcked with her phone? Lol

I'm not sure I've heard about this but it sounds like a great source for snark!  😀

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

That was the story given as to why Sam/Jackie got invited to Meri's McMansion, supposedly to "invest" in the MLM LIV.  Somehow it was rumored that Jackie placed her phone on top of Meri's and hacked into it.  Honestly, I don't even know if that is possible.  This may have been part of the Disneyland trip, where Meri took Mariah to meet Sam, and of course, there was no Sam, and Jackie showed up with some lame excuse.

I wonder what LLN monstrosity Mykelti wore and didn't photograph.  Her nails look like they were done with that peel-off nail polish that my daughter wore when she was around 8 years old, made for kids.  So weird.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

mykeltip

Wearing my favorite outfit, coffee and cute nails. Gotta love that morning Nailfie. Maybe a made up word, but YOLO
#oneofwaytoomanymugs
#drippingindiamonds #madeinmilan#colorstreetindependentstylist#icandoamanicureinlessthan15minutes

I can get the same results dipping my fingers in elmers glue and some glitter for about 10 cents per nail and at least mine are not bitten down to the nubs

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

wonder what LLN monstrosity Mykelti wore and didn't photograph.  Her nails look like they were done with that peel-off nail polish that my daughter wore when she was around 8 years old, made for kids.  So weird.

You guys aren't GETTING it!  Mykelti is being quirky and creative!  Her favorite "outfit" is a coffee cup and sparkly contact paper nails,  Must I explain EVERYTHING?  And yes, her nails WERE done with that shit - she's trying to sell it after all.

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

What do those hashtags even mean?  Drippingindiamonds?  Madeinmilan? 

They get stupider by the day. 

Are they the names of the style/color of the nail things?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

What do those hashtags even mean?  Drippingindiamonds?  Madeinmilan? 

They get stupider by the day. 

I think you're supposed to think the sparkly shit looks like diamonds.  That's all I got.  She can't possibly be trying to compare contact paper nails with Italian fashion can she?

• LOL 4
7 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I can get the same results dipping my fingers in elmers glue and some glitter for about 10 cents per nail and at least mine are not bitten down to the nubs

First colour in your nails with a black Sharpie marker, then add the glue and glitter to get Mykelti's look. 😉

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

The trick is to keep your nails bitten down to the quick.  Saves time, and that wonderful! "polish" will go further.  

See, all of you with jobs need to "quite" them, and get scammed by the Brown family plethora of MLM's.  Be your own boss!  Be part of a TeeVee family's downline!  WooHoo!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

"I can do a manicure in less than 15 minutes"?!?

I dunno, to me a manicure is more than just applying polish. But that's just me!

Same here...I can do two coats of polish in, like, five minutes.  Guess I'm doing it wrong.

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 10:49 AM, ginger90 said:

mykeltip actually I'm an entrepreneur with a couple businesses, one of which is LuLaRoe. That's what the shirt I'm wearing is

An entrepreneur? HA HA! No, Mykelti. An entrepreneur is generally defined as someone who conceptualizes, launches and runs (basically invents) a new business or product from scratch. The people who started LulaNo are entrepreneurs. Being a sales rep for multiple MLMs makes you self-employed.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 5/27/2019 at 11:09 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

Yeah correct, the Lulanoe rags are all named generic girl names. The unflattering 70’s tight arm band T-shirt with the weird baggy torso that Mykelti is sporting in the pic, (and Meri was too a few Instagram posts ago) is apparently the ’Liv’. It could be yours too for the humble price of $35, (hopefully you don’t mind the smell of cat pee or want to choose a nice style or colour, or need a refund or expect it to last more than a few wears). #Lulathatsanopefromme

Concidentally I believe Liv is the also the name of another pyramid scheme of ‘vitamin waters’ and supplements  products (aka huge pointless waste of money) the family may still ‘entrepreneur’. I believe they refer to it as their ‘marketing business’ on the show. 

B46AD951-2713-4F22-A31A-45A17E682684.jpeg

If I understand correctly how advertising works, ads are supposed to try and get people to want to buy the item being advertised, yes? 

Alrighty then...

😮

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Being a sales rep for multiple MLMs make you an idiot.

3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Being a sales rep for multiple MLMs makes you a sucker.

😆Yes, yes, yes! Couldn’t agree more. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

So I live in Saint George and I was heading to a store one day when Tony steps in front of my car and I damn near hit him.  Then I felt like stalker girl because I parked quickly and snapped this really bad photo...

B380574F-FA48-410C-9888-E2B246B3FD24.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7
On 5/29/2019 at 2:28 PM, ginger90 said:

mykeltip

#oneofwaytoomanymugs

I recently had a really bad reaction to the process of dipped acrylic nails.  As a result, I had to cut ALL my nails really short, and am not using polish or anything, just to allow the medication to have full access to what's left of my nails.

But I am a lover of pretty nails.  So I bought some press-on nails ("ImPRESS" brand), just to see how long they would last and how they would look.  It took me about five minutes, start to finish.  A box contains 30 nails, so you can do three "manicures" for about $9.

No way am I doing formal night on our next cruise with the mess that my nails currently are.  I only left them on for two days, but I took them off on my own choice.  They worked so well that I have ordered a couple of more boxes of them (patriotic and cruise designs). 

I'm never going back to acrylics.  Here are before and after pictures.  

Capture.JPG

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

If only we could see the beautiful vintage earrings Mykelti, but they are completely camouflaged by the disastrous LuLaNo top you wear on repeat. Stop trying to make it happen, it will never be #fashion.

On the upside, If this print is the new Camo, maybe she could get Caleb on board for her downline? 

143D87EC-6139-4254-8FFC-5111C56B1E15.jpeg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

If only we could see the beautiful vintage earrings Mykelti, but they are completely camouflaged by the disastrous LuLaNo top you wear on repeat. Stop trying to make it happen, it will never be #fashion.

On the upside, If this print is the new Camo, maybe she could get Caleb on board for her downline? 

143D87EC-6139-4254-8FFC-5111C56B1E15.jpeg

What is she obsessed with? Terrible pictures?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

What is she obsessed with? Terrible pictures?

Oh I like it! I’ll take a guess too; Overdrawn Eyebrows? Ugly LuLaNo rags? Bad Spelling and grammar? Poorly mannered men? Putting stickers on her bitten nails and calling it a manicure? Being ‘an entrepreneur’?  

The list goes on there 🤔 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 5/27/2019 at 2:35 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Isn't LIV something Meri sold when she was catfished?  Sam aka Jackie supposedly went to Meri's house and fucked with Meri's phone, or something.  Then Meri pretends...well, we know her made-up cover story by now.

Mykelti seems to have as high of an opinion of herself, as Mariah.  All the more reason I think Mykelti "shoulda" been Meri's child.  Mykelti has the weirdest eyebrows (the shape & placement, not just the makeup.  

I think this is what Mykelti uses:

https://www.wbtv.com/story/35610651/need-a-smile-video-of-eyebrow-stamp-testing-goes-viral/

• Useful 2

Soooo she is trying to sell these right? 😳 This is the most unappealing sales photo I can imagine. She needs to team up with a friend who has length on their nails and no ravaged bitten cuticles for her pics, because this is just awful and would not inspire me to purchase AT ALL. 

296A16FD-DB14-4528-AAC0-0B68177E0E77.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

This is the most unappealing sales photo I can imagine.

Hideous.  If I didn't know better I'd think we were being punked.

What is that last hashtag supposed to say?  It's gibberish.

• Love 10

Second pic of unappealing ravaged nails and misspelt ridiculous long hashtag.

(Sorry @Ginger90 I know you usually post the social media and hope you don’t mind me jumping the gun but some are so horrific I had to get the snark started early 😂)

E5F2C1BF-EBD8-4F7F-B530-E546B54FBB16.jpeg

• LOL 1

Her fingers look infected.

1 minute ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Second pic of unappealing ravaged nails and misspelt ridiculous long hashtag.

(Sorry @Ginger90 I know you usually post the social media and hope you don’t mind me jumping the gun but some are so horrific I had to get the snark started early 😂)

E5F2C1BF-EBD8-4F7F-B530-E546B54FBB16.jpeg

Go for it!!!

• Love 4
(edited)
35 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Her fingers look infected.

Agree! As a former nail technician, she appears to have paronychia (nail infection) from biting or picking her cuticles. One in particular is inflamed, red and likely painful. She needs to avoid messing around with those stickers while they look like that, it will make them worse. Certainly not a nice model for the product she’s selling anyway. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Double word used
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7

This is what Mykelti’s hashtag says separated in to “words”, to the best of my ability regardless of what spellcheck tried to change!

#wheneveristartgettibgsadistopgettingsandandstartbwingawesome

Whenever I start gettibg sad I stop getting sand and start bwing awesome

What it’s supposed to say is below. 

027DC876-FD9B-4B92-8478-46FC987DFB28.jpeg

• LOL 6
(edited)

How exactly is she being awesome?  A good start would be to stop biting her nails and cuticles.  I stopped cold turkey at age 10 when I figured it was time to grow up.  My mother was a nurse so I learned the word "paronychia" at a young age  and didn't like the sound of it; it took a lot of conscious effort to stop biting, but she stopped talking about my paronychia. 😉

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Soooo she is trying to sell these right? 😳 This is the most unappealing sales photo I can imagine. She needs to team up with a friend who has length on their nails and no ravaged bitten cuticles for her pics, because this is just awful and would not inspire me to purchase AT ALL. 

My fingers hurt looking at those cuticles.

• Love 7
On 6/2/2019 at 12:52 PM, AZChristian said:

I recently had a really bad reaction to the process of dipped acrylic nails.  As a result, I had to cut ALL my nails really short, and am not using polish or anything, just to allow the medication to have full access to what's left of my nails.

But I am a lover of pretty nails.  So I bought some press-on nails ("ImPRESS" brand), just to see how long they would last and how they would look.  It took me about five minutes, start to finish.  A box contains 30 nails, so you can do three "manicures" for about $9.

No way am I doing formal night on our next cruise with the mess that my nails currently are.  I only left them on for two days, but I took them off on my own choice.  They worked so well that I have ordered a couple of more boxes of them (patriotic and cruise designs). 

I'm never going back to acrylics.  Here are before and after pictures.  

Capture.JPG

Those look really nice, very natural! I gave up using polish years ago, but maybe I will give these a try the next time I go somewhere fancy.

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This is what Mykelti’s hashtag says separated in to “words”, to the best of my ability regardless of what spellcheck tried to change!

#wheneveristartgettibgsadistopgettingsandandstartbwingawesome

Whenever I start gettibg sad I stop getting sand and start bwing awesome

What it’s supposed to say is below. 

027DC876-FD9B-4B92-8478-46FC987DFB28.jpeg

Thank you for deciphering that mess! It is a quote from the character Barney on How I Met Your Mother, played by Neil Patrick Harris.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Yeesh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, toodles said:

Yeesh.

This is exactly they won't set the world on fire with their entrepreneurial skills.  Wanna sell nail jazz?  Make your nails enviable looking.

• Love 5

This picture is exactly as she posted it. I did not cut off the top of her head.

785AA031-125A-42EB-9678-CC25D5DD40EF.jpeg

mykeltip

Too early for America paraphernalia? Ow well.
My leggings have Zodiac signs on them with some red vans
#imagemini
#lularoeamericana #perfecttank #leggingsandvans

View all 21 comments

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Looks like someone's old stretched out maternity top.  And again with the pointy toe - thankfully that got cut off as well.

Ow well.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
13 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This picture is exactly as she posted it. I did not cut off the top of her head.

785AA031-125A-42EB-9678-CC25D5DD40EF.jpeg

mykeltip

Too early for America paraphernalia? Ow well.
My leggings have Zodiac signs on them with some red vans
#imagemini
#lularoeamericana #perfecttank #leggingsandvans

View all 21 comments

Zodiac signs with red vans?  WTF???  Is there some kind of mystical connection with the zodiac and red vans that I somehow missed??

This outfit is an excellent example of what not to wear.  It flatters nothing and emphasizes everything most people would want to camouflage.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 8