Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I really thought the tone of that caption was jokey, like, “Uh-oh, look what happened when I tried something fancy.” I think Tony was laughing at himself. 

No one should post that, not even in jest (say all the chefs in America).

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

It looks like Tony ordered a pepperoni pizza with extra-extra cheese, dropped it on the ground, and before he could pick it up someone rode over it with a bicycle, and rather than order a new pizza Tony brought it home and dumped it on a mound of buttered white rice mixed with Velveeta.

• LOL 10
On 5/14/2019 at 3:22 PM, Joan of Argh said:

That chicken cordon BLUE looks like chopped up corned beef on rice with a mountain of cheese melted over top.

I think Fat Tonys cordon blue..........  Blows!   😲

And what's up with the paper plates... Are they too lazy to wash 2 plates?

Chicken cordon blue is about as authentic as "krab".   That's not even close.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

"Cordon bleu" in French literally means "blue ribbon".  The phrase is applied to something of the highest quality.  I'm sure everyone here will appreciate the irony of that name when applied to the above picture, and the accompanying misspelling, LOL.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 5/14/2019 at 3:20 PM, Sandy W said:

She wants to have a "liberry" just like dear old mom's.  She can then counsel friends and family with her words of wisdom.

A la Jer & Auj? I mean, all those MONTHS of married life - what a gold mine of wisdom! Perhaps the two power couples could collaborate.

• LOL 6
On 5/14/2019 at 3:22 PM, Joan of Argh said:

That chicken cordon BLUE looks like chopped up corned beef on rice with a mountain of cheese melted over top.

I think Fat Tonys cordon blue..........  Blows!   😲

And what's up with the paper plates... Are they too lazy to wash 2 plates?

Looks like someone threw up on the 3 paper plates instead of in the toilet. 

And yeah, what's with that? It takes minimal time to wash and rinse some plates. They knew that slop was a heavy enough load to require 3 paper plates yet they did not consider a normal plate? And then they photographed and shared it? That meal looks to be in the 900 calorie range, too. They're going to be even fatter in no time. 

On 5/13/2019 at 10:44 PM, Yeah No said:

I am LOL that the old granny floral tops are in now with the young'ns.  Just when even us oldies started to think that look was dated, it comes back.  Fortunately I still have a lot of floral "career tops" I can recycle.

While we're on about fashion trends, I am relieved that jeans other than skinnies are back on trend. I love skinnies and was thrilled when they made a strong enough resurgence to become "classic", but it gets boring. EVERYONE is wearing them now. Glad my Miss Me boot cuts may finally "fit in" again (funny story, a couple years ago I was wearing embellished boot-cuts with cowboy boots while visiting family and a stranger said to me, "What are you, from out west or something?" LOL!). 

Anyway, if the jeans are high quality, I've learned to just hang on to them. The one trend I cannot seem to get on board with no matter what, however, is the super-faded look. Closest I have is medium-wash jeans. Can't do it. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Wow, there’s so much to unpack here! 

860B9EC0-6B04-48D1-9652-C7F928BF514D.thumb.jpeg.61e479d93251d69b1daba0a8bf986ed0.jpeg

The ginger butt fluff on his upper lip and chin...Why? How? He must be using Mykelti’s dollar store box dye to make this happen? His hair is also looking suspiciously lighter and crimped and that trout pout looks coloured in, she probably needs to hide her beauty supplies. Heaven forbid he finds Areola’s orange crayon, Mykelti uses on those rectangular upside down ticks she calls eyebrows! We'd really be in for a visual then. 

Honestly, though he could probably give Mariah a few tips in the femininity department, they are morphing into each other I swear. 

The grammar in the caption is so awful. This further cements for me, that he is definitely not in a high-up, professional role in that bank. ‘Me and Mykelti’; the random capitalisation of words and extra spaces...I guess he is going to be zero help in proof reading her written messes after all. There’s truly no hope. 

Are the taco twins Mormon? I know Tony was, but can anyone clarify, I had thought (possibly wrongly) with Mormonism that the consumption of coffee was frowned upon (or forbidden?), but everyone in this family seems pretty obsessed with it.

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Photo moved to front and centre
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

...trout pout...

Hee!

13 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

...Mormonism that the consumption of coffee was frowned upon (or forbidden?), but everyone in this family seems pretty obsessed with it.

They Browns belong to the Church of the Almighty Dollar and TLC Renewal so there are no rules except those that fit the occasion.  Any relationship to any established faith, including Mormomism, is strictly accidental. 

Eat anything, drink anything, be merry, and screw any woman idiotic enough to believe in polygastupidism is their "religion".

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

They've made it up as they've gone along.  All their supposed rules, standards and the like are subject to change at any time, but especially by Kootie and his ball-busting chinny chin chin, Queen Robyn.  Kohola is spot-on.  COTAMD.  Desperados to stay on TLC.

What an utterly horrid picture.  FT and his fish whiskers are the worst.  Mykelti and her blonde roots are not much better.  Ugh!

• Love 7
(edited)

"me and Mykelti..."

Well I guess they're two of a kind as far as grammatical skills.

ETA: I've spent a lot of time in Mexico over the past couple of years and I have to say that many Latin men are very gentlemanly and attractive. Tony is not one of those men.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
On 5/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, laurakaye said:

It looks like Tony ordered a pepperoni pizza with extra-extra cheese, dropped it on the ground, and before he could pick it up someone rode over it with a bicycle, and rather than order a new pizza Tony brought it home and dumped it on a mound of buttered white rice mixed with Velveeta.

Well Velveeta would require opening up that pesty aluminum packaging, finding a clean plastic knife to slice it, so I reckon he whipped out cheeze wiz in a can. After of course doing some whippits 

• LOL 7
19 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Wow, there’s so much to unpack here! 

860B9EC0-6B04-48D1-9652-C7F928BF514D.thumb.jpeg.61e479d93251d69b1daba0a8bf986ed0.jpeg 

What is it with this family and fucked up eyebrows?  Forget these paste on nails, they need to invest in some properly shaped paste on eyebrows .

• LOL 8
On 5/13/2019 at 10:46 PM, sharkerbaby said:

I go to starbucks once in a great while (and since money is tight right now, I haven't indulged in over 9 months), but when I did have one on my way out of the local grocery I never would have guessed i was also being judged by the holiday bell ringer for not dropping money in every time I passed a kettle.  My charity dollars and time go elsewhere but of course the bell ringer is not aware of that.

And it's none of their concern - for all they know, you may have dropped money in a few times that week already. Or as you said, you may have given to charity in other ways. Or maybe, since it's your hard-earned money, you can do whatever you want with it, and if others judge you, that is their problem.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Gothish520 said:

And it's none of their concern - for all they know, you may have dropped money in a few times that week already. Or as you said, you may have given to charity in other ways. Or maybe, since it's your hard-earned money, you can do whatever you want with it, and if others judge you, that is their problem.

I'll put money in the kettle, but I can be more generous giving through my employer's Benevity website - they match dollar for dollar.

• Love 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Just a four cupper? Lame!!

If Cristine doesn't have a coffee pot, maybe she doesn't like it/drink it. So the 4 cupper will serve Mykelti just fine while she visits.

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 6

Trader Joe’s has a delicious instant coffee and I always alway always—even when I’m carrying-on and space is tight—bring a jar with me whenever I travel. I like to drink coffee constantly and all day long and I can’t expect others to meet that insatiable need. So I would say Mykelti is my sister-in-caffeination except a four-cupper is for dilettantes. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

If Cristine doesn't have a coffee pot, maybe she doesn't like it/drink it. So the 4 cupper will serve Mykelti just fine while she visits.

A Mr Coffee cup is like 5-6 ounces...I shouldn't admit this but I usually drink 8 Mr Coffee cups on a typical morning 🤭

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A5BACF39-E8E0-4048-88D3-C4B96DF13E43.jpeg

As a coffee lover, have to admit this post is cute and I'm totally with Mykelti. I usually drink only two cups a day, but I want those two cups! And some days I'm good for a third.

7 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

Trader Joe’s has a delicious instant coffee and I always alway always—even when I’m carrying-on and space is tight—bring a jar with me whenever I travel. I like to drink coffee constantly and all day long and I can’t expect others to meet that insatiable need. So I would say Mykelti is my sister-in-caffeination except a four-cupper is for dilettantes. 

I'm not that hardcore but I get it, lol! Before I got my Keurig, I had a Mr. Coffee four cup (which, let's be real, actually makes two mugfuls, lol) since my husband does not drink coffee at all. I'd make a pot in the morning and sometimes another one later, and it was perfect for just me.

Your story reminds me of my husband, who drinks Diet Pepsi all day - whenever we go over anyone else's house for whatever occasion, he brings his own soda because he knows no one will likely have enough!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gothish520 said:

As a coffee lover, have to admit this post is cute and I'm totally with Mykelti. I usually drink only two cups a day, but I want those two cups! And some days I'm good for a third.

1 hour ago, Pachengala said:

I'm not that hardcore but I get it, lol! Before I got my Keurig, I had a Mr. Coffee four cup (which, let's be real, actually makes two mugfuls, lol) since my husband does not drink coffee at all. I'd make a pot in the morning and sometimes another one later, and it was perfect for just me.

Your story reminds me of my husband, who drinks Diet Pepsi all day - whenever we go over anyone else's house for whatever occasion, he brings his own soda because he knows no one will likely have enough!

My husband sets up my coffee pot and I think you could stand the spoon in it.  I figure my 4 cups of his brew is the equivalent of 8 regular cups of coffee.  

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Pachengala said:

Unfortunately I live in one of the 8 states in the country that has no Trader Joes. ☹️ I have to drive 2 states over to get to one. Ugh! I lived in CA for many years and loved shopping there. I miss it so much.

• Love 2

Good for Mykelti thinking ahead!  I have a little pot like that at the son's house for when we visit.  But, I put it on the nightstand by the bed so I don't have to get up!  I have one of those that takes a pod or just coffee by my bed at home, that drips into a thermal cup.  I use my own coffee.  And if she drinks two mugs in the morning, she can make another pot later.  It doesn't take long.

• Love 3
On 5/23/2019 at 8:05 PM, Gothish520 said:

Simpler solution--travel coffee press. I take mine with me everywhere as well as the coffee! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

AED279F8-75A4-460E-8320-F3E51575C6D2.jpeg

mykeltip

Happy Sunday!!! Chilling in Flagstaff, AZ again with the fam bam. Loving the time I get to spend with my sistas and my Spader loves spending time with cousin Noel
#lovemyliv #lularoeliv#thisistheontlyphotothedogswerentjumpingonme#lovingnicespringbreezes

Someone asked what she does to support herself. The reply:

mykeltip actually I'm an entrepreneur with a couple businesses, one of which is LuLaRoe. That's what the shirt I'm wearing is

• LOL 5
(edited)
21 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

An entrepreneur

Omg I can't stop laughing!!! 

😂

Right?! Selling LuLaNo is not being an entrepreneur. But I guess it sounds better than “joined a sinking MLM.”

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

An entrepreneur

Omg I can't stop laughing!!! 

😂

Same! 😂 

Didn't realise she come up with the clothing design concept and started off the Lula(heck)noe pyramid scheme all by herself. She’s smarter than we give her credit for guys. LOLS!

Poor deluded girl. Hey at least she spelt it correctly. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Isn't LIV something Meri sold when she was catfished?  Sam aka Jackie supposedly went to Meri's house and fucked with Meri's phone, or something.  Then Meri pretends...well, we know her made-up cover story by now.

Mykelti seems to have as high of an opinion of herself, as Mariah.  All the more reason I think Mykelti "shoulda" been Meri's child.  Mykelti has the weirdest eyebrows (the shape & placement, not just the makeup.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Isn't LIV something Meri sold when she was catfished?

I believe you are correct.  They sell "health supplements"   Isn't green goo a LIV thing?

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Isn't LIV something Meri sold when she was catfished?  Sam aka Jackie supposedly went to Meri's house and fucked with Meri's phone, or something.  Then Meri pretends...well, we know her made-up cover story by now.

Mykelti seems to have as high of an opinion of herself, as Mariah.  All the more reason I think Mykelti "shoulda" been Meri's child.  Mykelti has the weirdest eyebrows (the shape & placement, not just the makeup.)

Added parenthesis.

Not sure about Green Goo.  Is that something one ingests?  Or a cleaning product a la Amway?  Sounds awful, either way.  

• LOL 1
31 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Mykelti seems to have as high of an opinion of herself, as Mariah.  All the more reason I think Mykelti "shoulda" been Meri's child.  Mykelti has the weirdest eyebrows (the shape & placement, not just the makeup.  

She’s totally Meri’s spirit child, the gods just gave her the wrong bio mum there. 

Agree about the eyebrows, in her defence  they are just the weird slanting downward type that honestly she can’t do much with (except maybe some botox), but she doesn’t do herself favours with the heavy handed ginger brown pencil application.

My Chinese neighbour once sent me this ‘what do your eyebrows say about you’ for a laugh as she knows I work with eyebrows for a living and this bit about the slanted ones always makes me think of Mykelti in more ways than one😉 

SLANTED EYEBROWS

The slanted eyebrows look like the Chinese character '八' (eight). People with slanted eyebrows are pessimistic and tend to have ups and downs; men have bad luck to wife and few children while women have bad luck to husband and are destined to lead a lonely life. Even if they get rich, the good life will not last long. Fortunately, they usually enjoy longevity in life. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, suomi said:

#lovemyliv #lularoeliv 

What means? 

Is she thinking lovemylif and lularoelif?

Lulano names all there clothes after generic women's names.  Liv is probably the name of the t-shirt.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Yeah correct, the Lulanoe rags are all named generic girl names. The unflattering 70’s tight arm band T-shirt with the weird baggy torso that Mykelti is sporting in the pic, (and Meri was too a few Instagram posts ago) is apparently the ’Liv’. It could be yours too for the humble price of $35, (hopefully you don’t mind the smell of cat pee or want to choose a nice style or colour, or need a refund or expect it to last more than a few wears). #Lulathatsanopefromme

Concidentally I believe Liv is the also the name of another pyramid scheme of ‘vitamin waters’ and supplements  products (aka huge pointless waste of money) the family may still ‘entrepreneur’. I believe they refer to it as their ‘marketing business’ on the show. 

B46AD951-2713-4F22-A31A-45A17E682684.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Typos
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Yeah correct, the Lulanoe rags are all named generic girl names. The unflattering 70’s tight arm band T-shirt with the weird baggy torso that Mykelti is sporting in the pic, (and Meri was too a few Instagram posts ago) is apparently the ’Liv’. It could be yours too for the humble price of $35, (hopefully you don’t mind the smell of cat pee or want to choose a nice style or colour, or need a refund or expect it to last more than a few wears). #Lulathatsanopefromme

Concidentally I believe Liv is the also the name of another pyramid scheme of ‘vitamin waters’ and supplements  products (aka huge pointless waste of money) the family may still ‘entrepreneur’. I believe they refer to it as their ‘marketing business’ on the show. 

The model for this shirt looks a little bit unhinged, like someone is shouting at her off-camera to "show us how excited you are to be wearing this rag!!  Smile harder!  Now laugh maniacally!  Perfect - print that!"

Plus I'm pretty sure they stole the print from the Old Navy children's section.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

The ad copy is seriously cracking me up. 

"Essential top" that "seamlessly mingles with your current wardrobe like it's always been there"?

And "having nothing to wear will be a thing of the past"?!?

I work in a casual office and there's no effing WAY I'd wear that. 

It's like they're pulling these ideas out of old Sears Catalogs from 1978.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2