Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5C31AA25-E451-4E93-889D-132E4F185AAC.jpeg

I always wonder why people feel the need to scream their public devotion to each other over social media? You love your husband? Great! you should! Go tell him. It just reeks of trying to convince everyone else you are happy, which you should never need to do. I’m all for the odd public appreciation post on a special occasion like anniversary, but Mykelti seems to constantly need to reference the fact they’re in love and happy. Methinks she doth protest too hard...

• Love 18
44 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I always wonder why people feel the need to scream their public devotion to each other over social media? You love your husband? Great! you should! Go tell him. It just reeks of trying to convince everyone else you are happy, which you should never need to do. I’m all for the odd public appreciation post on a special occasion like anniversary, but Mykelti seems to constantly need to reference the fact they’re in love and happy. Methinks she doth protest too hard...

Well, she's just followingk mom Christine and her "wonderful man" proclamation about Kootie, earlier this past season.

I've turned off most social media because of this kind of phony bullshit.  I just don't see the need for crowing about your "wonderful man," or whatever.  It just smacks of desperation for everyone out there to believe how great your extra-super-special relationship is, when it's probably everything but great.  I was born at night, but not last night!

Sorry to be cynical.  It sometimes come with age.  

• Love 17

I would think, given the social media is a huge exposure for her ‘clothing business’, being photographed in the same (not even nice) outfit repeatedly on your socials is a missed opportunity for selling and (unless she’s no longer in the MLM?), you’d think she’d be trying to showcase more variety of the Lulanoe to the sycophants.

0E94AD98-6563-4878-BE47-AA79C63746FA.thumb.jpeg.3bcc6f70fda915afabdd8d8993cb8de1.jpegThat’s if she had any business savvy at all. What am I talking about though, she’s a Brown of course she doesn’t. 

• Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Well, she's just followingk mom Christine and her "wonderful man" proclamation about Kootie, earlier this past season.

I've turned off most social media because of this kind of phony bullshit.  I just don't see the need for crowing about your "wonderful man," or whatever.  It just smacks of desperation for everyone out there to believe how great your extra-super-special relationship is, when it's probably everything but great.  I was born at night, but not last night!

Sorry to be cynical.  It sometimes come with age.  

And it also comes with common sense which the Brown's have very little of.

I think all the girls have grown up with Christine in particular screaming the benefits of polygamy and how super duper happy they are and how great Kody is.  Ugh!

I notice Aspyn and Maddie also do a lot of over the top praising of their husbands and what great marriages they have.

Sorry but I'll stick with the tried and true signs...if their super great hubby's stay with them through thick and thin, through financial problems, family problems, raising children and last but not least through health problems because that's when a sincere and wonderful husband, wife or life partner really shines and everyone sees it.. No need to hop on your social media soapbox and crow like these fools. 🙄

Edited by Joan of Argh
SpellingK
  • Love 10
(edited)
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

And it also comes with common sense which the Brown's have very little of.

I think all the girls have grown up with Christine in particular screaming the benefits of polygamy and how super duper happy they are and how great Kody is.  Ugh!

I notice Aspyn and Maddie also do a lot of over the top praising of their husbands and what great marriages they have.

Sorry but I'll stick with the tried and true signs...if their super great hubby's stay with them through thick and thin, through financial problems, family problems, raising children and last but not least through health problems because that's when a sincere and wonderful husband, wife or life partner really shines and everyone sees it.. No need to hop on your social media soapbox and crow like these fools. 🙄

Yeah, I’d like to know if “wonderful man” et al. would, for example, empty a wife’s surgical drains after a mastectomy without a flinch, as a certain husband I know unfailingly did. This is my first mention of it on “social media,” LOL!

(Don’t get me wrong, I’m not wishing cancer on anybody!😫)

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 17

I'll bet that Kody is super jealous of FT's hair.  FT has the effortless curls that take Kody hours in the bathroom with the fancy diffuser and special scrunchie hair gel to get just right.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

...to get just right.

When has he ever had it look right.

The amount of time that he puts into his hair, it should look spectacular.

Idk who tells him that his hair looks good, but they are lying

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
Just now, laurakaye said:

I'll bet that Kody is super jealous of FT's hair.  FT has the effortless curls that take Kody hours in the bathroom with the fancy diffuser and special scrunchie hair gel to get just right.

I’ve been watching some of the early shows (for the first time) and I will say Kody’s hair used to look very shiny and healthy. I can see why “Christine’s kids” tend to have nice hair (until they bollix it up, MYKELTI); both parents seem to have been genetically blessed that way. 

Kody appears to have chemically damaged whatever hair he has left and feels he can recapture its youthful thickness and shine. News flash: he cannot. In Janelle’s thread, there’s a shot of him at dinner with My Wives and he’s shown straight on, with his hair apparently pulled back - you can’t see the pony. For a moment I thought he’d finally shaved it. He looks pretty good without the frizzy mop in evidence. 

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, lma said:

Sometimes on Instagram, people take multiple pictures on a day (in the same outfit) but post them on different days throughout their timeline. I wouldn’t be surprised  if those were all taken on the same day.

I am surprised though that the Browns are popular enough to be the premier spokespersons for LulaCrap. People really buy from them. Christine sells out during all of her lives (at least that’s what I read). It’s crazy to me how the world at large turns the most random (and sometimes awful) people into popular influencers (i.e., Kardashians). Sad really.

I think saying they are selling out of product is a marketing tool.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

When Kootie's younger brother was on a recent episode (the building plans for the plyg house), brother looked so much better than Kootie.  Just shave it bald, doofus!

Yeah, I can see Kootie being jealous of FT's hair.  Mykelti should stop with the hair dye, and so should Maddie & Mariah.  Is it coincidence that the 3 M girls are the ones I can't stand?  The hair dye not only looks crappy, I think it also makes these girls bitchy!!  LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Kody appears to have chemically damaged whatever hair he has left and feels he can recapture its youthful thickness and shine. News flash: he cannot. In Janelle’s thread, there’s a shot of him at dinner with My Wives and he’s shown straight on, with his hair apparently pulled back - you can’t see the pony. For a moment I thought he’d finally shaved it. He looks pretty good without the frizzy mop in evidence. 

I'm not sure it's chemical damage, I think it's just the thinning and graying that comes with age. Older hair is often dry and coarse. 

I agree that he would look better if he cut it, but at the same time I kind of understand - I have my own stubborn man who absolutely refuses to cut off his coarse, gray mullet. Doesn't matter what anyone says, he will not do it.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

I'm not sure it's chemical damage, I think it's just the thinning and graying that comes with age. Older hair is often dry and coarse. 

I agree that he would look better if he cut it, but at the same time I kind of understand - I have my own stubborn man who absolutely refuses to cut off his coarse, gray mullet. Doesn't matter what anyone says, he will not do it.

Older men are notoriously bad and stubborn about caring for their hair.  They don't know what products to use, and seem to be dead set against the idea that hair dye can actually improve the texture of their hair if it's used right.  Mr. Yeah No is 63 and keeps his hair very short because he complains about the bushy, dry texture if it's any longer than that.  Of course he doesn't listen to me about what to do to improve the texture.  I've even given him my own hair products but he never sticks with them.  And heaven forbid he should break down and use a little "touch of gray" or something like that.

Kody's hair is starting to look bad no matter how he wears it but he seems too stubborn to want to listen to any real advice about it.  Instead he just keeps doing the same stupid things over and over again, and it's only going to look worse as he ages.

• Love 7

I figure Mykelti gushing is because they are still newlyweds and she heard her mom always gushing over Kody.  On a side Note Tony reminds me of less attractive version of Benicio del Toro’s version of Dr. Gonzo

DD1632E7-9C36-40F7-A9AA-0EE2CEED95B4.jpeg

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Good to know that "massive paws" will be magically transformed by the contact paper designs. 

Quite the little marketing slogan there, Mykelti.  You certainly have a way with words.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Mykelti, I think your marketing plan needs a jingle.  For a nominal fee, I’m willing to part with this gem by DJ Irate Panda (original freestyle):

If you got massive paws

Try my colorful claws

I know that gives you pause

With all my marketing flaws

But come on now and call

Or meet me at the mall 

Put that contact paper on your paws, your claws, your sisters and your walls.

#RillNails #GoodOnWallAndPaws #Contact....PaperNotTheBetterBusinessBureau

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Mykelti, I think your marketing plan needs a jingle.  For a nominal fee, I’m willing to part with this gem by DJ Irate Panda (original freestyle):

If you got massive paws

Try my colorful claws

I know that gives you pause

With all my marketing flaws

But come on now and call

Or meet me at the mall 

Put that contact paper on your paws, your claws, your sisters and your walls.

#RillNails #GoodOnWallAndPaws #Contact....PaperNotTheBetterBusinessBureau

This is perfect!  You should have charged a LOT more!

Unfortunately, I don't think this is actually a selling point.  I too have what my husband refers to as "man hands" and I don't think putting contact paper on them will have a noticeable effect!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Man hands (and feet) here, too.

Dear Mykelti:  Those nails are not in the least attractive, man hands or no.  

How many MLM's have the Brown Clowns been involved in?  What's wrong with a real job? Oh yeah, Mykelti couldn't hack one of those.  As much as I snark on FT, at least he seems to be gainfully employed.  These "be your own boss" MLM's never seem to end well.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Man hands (and feet) here, too.

Dear Mykelti:  Those nails are not in the least attractive, man hands or no.  

How many MLM's have the Brown Clowns been involved in?  What's wrong with a real job? Oh yeah, Mykelti couldn't hack one of those.  As much as I snark on FT, at least he seems to be gainfully employed.  These "be your own boss" MLM's never seem to end well.

They seemed to have it going on financially, DINK and were able to purchase a home. 

Instead, Mykelti envisioning herself as a free-thinkingk rebel, "quites" a job with benefits and probable pension plan for a MLM career, where she can post selfies all day long without judgement by those annoying managers.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Sandy W said:

They seemed to have it going on financially, DINK and were able to purchase a home. 

Instead, Mykelti envisioning herself as a free-thinkingk rebel, "quites" a job with benefits and probable pension plan for a MLM career, where she can post selfies all day long without judgement by those annoying managers.

I'm going to draw the ire of all the Tony haters and say I think he has more going on upstairs than people give him credit for.  He knows Mykelti and he had to have been living under a rock not to have some idea of what type of grifters the rest of the clan were.  She was a clerk in a pawn shop when he met her - not exactly bringing in the big bucks.  I think he knew exactly what he was in for with her and planned accordingly.  I think he has his money managed to such an extent that they really don't need her income.  The (little bit) of money she makes for appearing on the show is probably hers to "invest" in Lulano and Contact Paper nails.  If she loses it, it doesn't really affect them because it was "found" money to begin with.

Now, if suddenly we start hearing that their house is in foreclosure I'll take back any positive things I said about him!

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm going to draw the ire of all the Tony haters and say I think he has more going on upstairs than people give him credit for.  He knows Mykelti and he had to have been living under a rock not to have some idea of what type of grifters the rest of the clan were.  She was a clerk in a pawn shop when he met her - not exactly bringing in the big bucks.  I think he knew exactly what he was in for with her and planned accordingly.  I think he has his money managed to such an extent that they really don't need her income.  The (little bit) of money she makes for appearing on the show is probably hers to "invest" in Lulano and Contact Paper nails.  If she loses it, it doesn't really affect them because it was "found" money to begin with.

Now, if suddenly we start hearing that their house is in foreclosure I'll take back any positive things I said about him!

Like attracts like. 

I still think they're living beyond their means.  I've known LOTS of people who bought houses when they oughtn't have done so, even after the Bubble of 2008.  The fact that he works at a bank doesn't mean he's a financial wizard...

I DO want to know the story behind Mykelti leaving the job at the bank.  First off, I'm wondering how she even GOT the job to begin with - most companies are a bit leery of hiring spouses to work in the same department.  Plus, I just don't see that she has a work ethic to speak of.  I'd bet a Dollar to a church donut that she was asked to leave because she wasn't producing results.

Those nails are just awful!!  I'm tempted to find some (probably on Amazon), put them on and go visit my nail tech, but i don't want to ruin my perfect gel mani.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'd bet a Dollar to a church donut that she was asked to leave because she wasn't producing results.

AND posting all kinds of crap on social media from the office including pictures of the workplace and comments about her bad reputation there.  Could she be more unprofessional?

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Those nails look terrible. There is no way to cut the paper to match your nail. Mykelti should also find a friend with prettier nails for her advertising pics.

I had a bad allergic reaction to trying out acrylic dipping for my nails.  It was so bad I had to go to a dermatologist to see if there was anything he would recommend.  Step 1:  Cut your nails down as far as you can to cut off as much as possible of the the ugly infection that was covering the top 1/4 edge of each nail.

So my natural nails are REALLY ugly right now, and will be until they grow out to the point where I can cut ALL of the ugly off.

And yet, my nails STILL look better than Mykelti's.  I feel so much better now.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Those nails look terrible. There is no way to cut the paper to match your nail. Mykelti should also find a friend with prettier nails for her advertising pics.

I agree, her nails look horrible.... I'm actually shocked that she posted such close-up unflattering pics.

Her cuticles need serious attention too.... Yuck! 

If she thinks those pics will help her sell anything she's nuts!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I figure Mykelti gushing is because they are still newlyweds and she heard her mom always gushing over Kody.  On a side Note Tony reminds me of less attractive version of Benicio del Toro’s version of Dr. Gonzo

DD1632E7-9C36-40F7-A9AA-0EE2CEED95B4.jpeg

Hahahahahahaaaa... Perfect!!  😂

• LOL 3
(edited)

I looked at those pictures and thought, why is Mykelti putting nail polish on FT's hands??  That's no way to market her Speshal Stickey Sparrkle Polishe!!

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

So out of pure nosiness I went to the Washington County Clerk website and put in their names to see what's up.  

They bought the house in St George for $265,905.00 in Sept 2017.  Two mortgages on it.  Looks like they overpaid too as it shows the 2018 market value as $246,100.

Surprise - they have a $12,000 HELOC on their house already.  Two mortgages and a HELOC.  I might be reading that wrong though.  but holy shit!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

So out of pure nosiness I went to the Washington County Clerk website and put in their names to see what's up.  

They bought the house in St George for $265,905.00 in Sept 2017.  Two mortgages on it.  Looks like they overpaid too as it shows the 2018 market value as $246,100.

Surprise - they have a $12,000 HELOC on their house already.  Two mortgages and a HELOC.  I might be reading that wrong though.  but holy shit!

Holy shit is right!  Are houses that expensive in St. George, or did they buy a fancy newish big one?  Geez.  And they're only able to rely on one income?  Talk about house poor 😞

• Love 6
(edited)
34 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Talk about house poor.

And common sense is sorely lacking in the genetic make up of the majority of the Browns and their spawn.  So fiscal responsibility was bound to fail from the get go.

Edited by Kohola3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Holy shit is right!  Are houses that expensive in St. George, or did they buy a fancy newish big one?  Geez.  And they're only able to rely on one income?  Talk about house poor 😞

Nope, it looks like the townhouses were built in 1992-93.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Nope, it looks like the townhouses were built in 1992-93.

Wow, that seems kind of a steep price for a townhouse in a smallish western town.  

• Love 4
(edited)

I have man hands too.  I don't wear coloured polish or sparkles or contact paper on my nails.  If you don't draw attention to them, nobody notices your man hands.

I wonder if Tony's hands would make prettier models.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Wow, that seems kind of a steep price for a townhouse in a smallish western town.  

It seems low to me, but then again my city is crazy with a median home price of just under $1.4 million. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

10 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I remember reading somewhere (how's THAT for a great source citation) that St George is somewhat expensive so that MAY be a good price.  (Might not but I can't say for sure.) 

They wouldn't qualify for a HELOC if they owe more than market value of the house.  According to Nerd Wallet you can only get a HELOC for up to 85% of your home's equity which would mean they have about $14K in equity.  It also says your credit score must be 620.  (Not exactly high, but probably better than most of the Brownies.)

As I said, if someone finds out that they've declared bankruptcy or been foreclosed on I'll take back any nice things I've said about him but in the meantime I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

It seems low to me, but then again my city is crazy with a median home price of just under $1.4 million. 

Yep, our thoughts are definitely shaped by where we live.  I live in upper Michigan and you can get a nice lakeside home for less than that up here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

wait whaat ? So 2 mortgages on the property plus a home equity loan ? WTF ? It is kinda of sad that they are starting their life together with a mountain of debt.  Their regular mortgage alone must be about 2200 a month - is FT a teller ? And McKankles schlepping slap on nails and lycra leotards with snails on them are making their mortgage ?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

So, you should take out a second mortgage, or equity loan for a wedding. I guess it’s ok to buy LulaNo, and whatever those nail things are with it?

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm going to draw the ire of all the Tony haters and say I think he has more going on upstairs than people give him credit for.  He knows Mykelti and he had to have been living under a rock not to have some idea of what type of grifters the rest of the clan were.  She was a clerk in a pawn shop when he met her - not exactly bringing in the big bucks.  I think he knew exactly what he was in for with her and planned accordingly. 

I dunnooo. This is the man who suggested Kodouch remortgage his house to pay for his daughters wedding. When Kodouch shows more financial smarts than you, that’s not a good sign for your money management abilities.

That said, ‘if it was a do as I say, not as I do’ situation and Tony was not the least worried about the reckless state of Kodouch’s finances and how irresponsibly he sourced the money,  just concerned about himself enjoying his 4000 Tacos on Kodouch’s dime, (most likely scenerio) then I’d say you may be right. They also negotiated a paid honeymoon for waiting until December to marry.

He may soon be the richest one in this family with self-serving grifting skills like that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

1E98C3A1-633D-4A09-A17C-5AEF3942112D.jpeg

5D767D0D-75BC-478F-8E8E-414487EEAFDF.jpeg

I see those blonde roots Mykelti! Could this mean she’s finally going to grow out the bozo clown look and embrace her natural beautiful colour!? 

(She’s probably just too lazy to dye them but I can live in hope) 🤞🏼 

• Love 6

I'm not saying I want it on a low quality, oversized t-shirt, but I think that pattern's really pretty. I also think it's good that she has a sense of humor about a physical attribute that's considered less than ideal. 

Dang, is my snark button broken today or what?!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I dunnooo. This is the man who suggested Kodouch remortgage his house to pay for his daughters wedding. When Kodouch shows more financial smarts than you, that’s not a good sign for your money management abilities.

I really think he thought he was being funny with the loan comment (he's tried to make other "jokes" that fell flat too).  In the end, I would guess their wedding was actually cheaper than Aspyns - I don't think they had booze at theirs.  I think they figured they weren't going to use their entire budget for the wedding so they figured out a way to get the same amount as Madison use the difference for a honeymoon.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yes I read somewhere that St.George was actually sort of high priced for decent housing.  But if you drive out toward the Colorado City/Hildale area the houses are a little cheaper.

• Useful 2
12 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I really think he thought he was being funny with the loan comment (he's tried to make other "jokes" that fell flat too).  In the end, I would guess their wedding was actually cheaper than Aspyns - I don't think they had booze at theirs.  I think they figured they weren't going to use their entire budget for the wedding so they figured out a way to get the same amount as Madison use the difference for a honeymoon.

I think it was a joke too. But he's just a butthead. 

I thought rather than having the tacos made by some caterer they would've been better off hiring a Mexican food truck - preferably one specializing in Al pastor. My apologies to vegetarians, but the epitome of Mexican cuisine to me is Al pastor sliced fresh off the rotisserie before your eyes, rolled up in a fresh corn tortilla with salsa Verde and a tiny slice of pineapple. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

Holy crap. This is not my idea of chicken cordon bleu!! What appears to be bacon, cheese, and white rice lovingly served on a layer of paper plates. The only thing missing is the ranch dressing.

I think this explains why they've both grown sideways. 

292B7ECA-D3F3-4B45-9B83-93E1E0C1B59D.jpeg

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 7
51 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I thought rather than having the tacos made by some caterer they would've been better off hiring a Mexican food truck - preferably one specializing in Al pastor. My apologies to vegetarians, but the epitome of Mexican cuisine to me is Al pastor sliced fresh off the rotisserie before your eyes, rolled up in a fresh corn tortilla with salsa Verde and a tiny slice of pineapple. 

They originally wanted a taco truck but the venue wouldn't allow it.  I guess they really wanted that venue and compromised on the taco truck

Many people (I'm not trying to pick on you) have commented on the 4000 tacos.  When I was in Mexico my friend and I went to a place where we were served very tiny tacos - it would have taken at least 3 of these to equal what we thing of as a taco - so when Tony  was saying plan on 10 for each guest, that would have been the equivalent of someone going to a restaurant and ordering one order of tacos - which many times is 3 tacos on the plate.  I think these are what Tony had in mind - NOT the plate the venue ended up supplying.

That plate of "chicken cordon bleu" looks disgusting.  I hope it tasted better than it looked.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

They originally wanted a taco truck but the venue wouldn't allow it.  I guess they really wanted that venue and compromised on the taco truck

Many people (I'm not trying to pick on you) have commented on the 4000 tacos.  When I was in Mexico my friend and I went to a place where we were served very tiny tacos - it would have taken at least 3 of these to equal what we thing of as a taco - so when Tony  was saying plan on 10 for each guest, that would have been the equivalent of someone going to a restaurant and ordering one order of tacos - which many times is 3 tacos on the plate.  I think these are what Tony had in mind - NOT the plate the venue ended up supplying.

That plate of "chicken cordon bleu" looks disgusting.  I hope it tasted better than it looked.

I didn't watch the show, but I agree with you on the tacos. Real Mexican tacos (at least in Mexico) are significantly smaller than the ones that a lot of people are used to here in the states (Taco Bell sized).  

When I go to Mexico and eat tacos, 3-4 are a meal for me but I usually include guac and chips with a margarita or Pina colada. 

Then I find a marquesita vendor and get one with banana and Nutella inside. Mmmm.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

When I go to Mexico and eat tacos, 3-4 are a meal for me but I usually include guac and chips with a margarita or Pina colada. 

Then I find a marquesita vendor and get one with banana and Nutella inside. Mmmm.

Yum, now I want Mexican food.  You are probably not a big eater - and there probably wasn't guac and chips (or margaritas😰).  I think Tony was trying to be generous - not considering some of the guests were small people or children - probably overestimating by about 1/5 to 1/4 the amount really needed,

• Love 5