Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, suomi said:

#IDontHateYourShoes

Agree...she has better taste in shoes than Meri, that's for sure.

I don't care for the clothes, but it's refreshing to see someone wearing the correct size. Meri's always stuffed into her LLR fugly crap.

• Love 13
24 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

Is Mykelti selling that luluroe stuff too?

Yep. She's jumped on the bandwagon. (Late, and when the company's in all kinds of trouble, terrible time to join a MLM company like LLR!)

• Love 5

Jesus Christ, more Lularoe crap.  My loathing for those horrible clothes (and MLM companies in general) has grown to almost pathological levels, but the swords mounted on the wall behind her took it right over the top.  And the hashtags, oh my God, the hashtags.

#theshirtisawful  #theskirtisworse  

Edited by SuzyLee
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, SuzyLee said:

Jesus Christ, more Lularoe crap.  My loathing for those horrible clothes (and MLM companies in general) has grown to almost pathological levels, but the swords mounted on the wall behind her took it right over the top.  And the hashtags, oh my God, the hashtags.

#theshirtisawful  #theskirtisworse  

#hemlineonskirtmeanders

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, aimlessbird said:

But now at least Mykelti has the satisaction of having her own board at PreviouslyTV!!  LOL  To bad it took Lularoe to do it!  LOL  Marrying Tony wasn't enough to justify her own board!

It sure wasn’t! 😂

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:
5 hours ago, aimlessbird said:

But now at least Mykelti has the satisaction of having her own board at PreviouslyTV!!  LOL  To bad it took Lularoe to do it!  LOL  Marrying Tony wasn't enough to justify her own board!

It sure wasn’t! 😂

The entire last season of the show was basically all of us venting about how we couldn't stand FT! So she and Tony kind of had their own board, almost! 

FT's probably upset he doesn't have his own thread. Let's give him a piece of white people candy as a consolation prize.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, lma said:

Maybe it’s a studio. I thought of that too. I typically entertain company (family included) in the common areas.

If it was an apt maybe, but they bought a house. My guess is it's the only room that's presentable enough for taking a pic. Remember the cluttered apt in the episodes right before the wedding of the century?

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

If it was an apt maybe, but they bought a house. My guess is it's the only room that's presentable enough for taking a pic. Remember the cluttered apt in the episodes right before the wedding of the century?

And the trash overflowing. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

As much as I was not a fan of hers as we went that wedding, I will give her props for losing weight, wish I could, and taking a photo that's set in a clean room.  Hey Jill and Jessa Duggar - take note - made bed, vacuumed floor, etc, etc.

• Love 6

At least she picked a more pleasing background than normally - minus the water pump.

What does "stelletosandblazers"  mean?  Is she trying to say she's wearing stiletto shoes?  Because those are not.  Nor is she wearing a blazer, for that matter.  It looks like another ill fitting LuLaNo cheap ass wrap of some sort.  And is "Carly" normally shorter in the front and longer in the back? 

Dang, those clothes are shapeless and horrible. They always look like stretched out rags.

• Love 13

Nice hashtag. Baby its cold putside! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It's also not stelletos. 🤣🤣🤣 From now on run your posts past one of your sisters who stayed in school, because you can't spell, dear. Putside is a typo, obviously, but Mykelti's always good a few laughs with her spellingks.

She is without question the least attractive of Christine's kids. And she stands there like a big old lumberjack in her "dress" if you can call it that. Sorry hun, you are not "rockin" your Carly. Too bad she got her dad's beady eyes. Hard to believe Aspyn is her sister, she's so pretty.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

That's kinda my thing with it too, @lma. It's not just going on a board like this, it's going out to the whole world and they're posting them for business reasons...get your shit straight. The crap you're selling is cheap and ugly, you need all the help you can get!

And Christine...I haven't seen her post an outfit pic yet. Plenty of time for car confessions, but don't have time to shill for the fugly family clothing biz? She better get on it, because the LLR ship is going down fast.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

At least she picked a more pleasing background than normally - minus the water pump.

What does "stelletosandblazers"  mean?  Is she trying to say she's wearing stiletto shoes?  Because those are not.  Nor is she wearing a blazer, for that matter.  It looks like another ill fitting LuLaNo cheap ass wrap of some sort.  And is "Carly" normally shorter in the front and longer in the back? 

Dang, those clothes are shapeless and horrible. They always look like stretched out rags.

yep

13 hours ago, lma said:

Those misspellings!!! I remember Maddie would always have posts full of misspelled words. Those two for sure should have stayed in school. #readingisfundamental #ESL

(I know we probably make errors here and there when we post on this board, but I don’t think any of us are trying to be insta-famous or make money off of our social media. In that case, misspelled words are very unprofessional.)

All of my cousins are college educated and they are Mormon (live in Salt Lake area).  They send their Xmas letters every year.  It is difficult to read because of all the wildly misspelled words and poorly structured sentences.  I don't understand it.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Looks like she has dipped into Meri's orange goop for her face. At least Meri uses it all over so that it looks like a "tan".

So many thoughts--you all covered them, but I can't help myself as to what bugs me: 

* She's officially reached Oompa Loompa status. Willing to bet she's trying to appear more "ethnic". 

* That photo makes me evermore convinced that LLNo makes not just ugly clothing, but useless clothing. The fabric they use is shitty for summer AND shitty for winter.  Also, what "blazer" is she referring to? Looks like a flimsy sweater to me. The Brown women spend all this $$ on useless, flimsy, poorly constructed pyramid-scheme clothes. Stupid. 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

What does "stelletosandblazers"  mean?  Is she trying to say she's wearing stiletto shoes?  Because those are not.  Nor is she wearing a blazer, for that matter. 

What a coincidence!  I am also currently wearing "stelletosandblazers" except my stelletos are sneakers and my blazer is a hoodie.

• Love 18

Well then, my raincoat and walking shoes qualify as well!

If the fabric LuLaNo uses is synthetic, nope.  Not good for hot or cold weather.  No wonder Mykelti's bonus mom dresses in multi-layers.

See, I've long thought that Mykelti is really Meri's kid.  She's too similar to Mariah (dyed hair, bitchiness, brattiness, etc.) to be Christine's.  LOL to her beady eyes like dear daddy!  I've never noticed that before.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

See, I've long thought that Mykelti is really Meri's kid.  She's too similar to Mariah (dyed hair, bitchiness, brattiness, etc.) to be Christine's.  LOL to her beady eyes like dear daddy!  I've never noticed that before.

Christine once said on the show that Ysabel loved Meri so much and was so like her that she thought there was some cosmic mix-up and Ysabel was accidentally placed on her pile, but was really always meant to be Meri's child.

She's WAY off. Ysabel seems to be a thoughtful, mature young lady with some admirable qualities. Mykelti's a an entitled, selfish brat who thinks she's way cuter than she really is, and treats others like crap. SHE is definitely the one who is Meri's "cosmic kid".

LOL at all your "stelletosandblazers"! Mine are a fleece jacket and slippers.

• Love 10
58 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Nothing goes together and her pose and facial expression are awkward, but she gets 100 points for not standing in front of a garage door.

But she is blocking both lanes of the bike path.  I wonder if that blue waffle qualifies as a blazer in her mind.  ITA that if cosmic children are a possibility, Mykelti is definitely Meri's.

• Love 4

I don't get it with the cutesy-poo poses with this group.  Who told them it was attractive or photogenic?  Oh, wait, I bet Audge Sludge is trying for a photography career, thus the same schlock with the Princess.

Edited by Kohola3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Hey, look who learned how to spell 'stiletto!'

Nothing goes together and her pose and facial expression are awkward, but she gets 100 points for not standing in front of a garage door.

Her facial expression is awkward because she is sucking in all the flab. I know, because that is what I do in pictures. I have to say that I always felt sorry for Mykelti because she was the outlier of the Brown family. Now I feel sorry for her because she is wearing those awfully uncomfortable shoes.

• Love 5

Those shoes hurt me just looking at them. I guess go ahead and wear 'em while you're young, because when you get a little older...heels become your enemy. At least, heels like this. I can still do non-stiletto types in some styles...but I often choose not to anyway.

Dress & duster...eh. I schlep around the house in shit that looks better than that. 

I feel kind of bad for her that she is so heavy at such a young age. It might not hurt now, but her knees and possibly other joints will hurt when she's older.

I didn't start gaining until I was almost 40. I just put on about 10 lbs and I can feel it in my knees...I can only imagine how much worse it would be if I'd been heavy two decades earlier as well, in my 20's and 30's. After a belated family Christmas in Jan, I'll have to get back on the horse. (So much for that 10 lbs my Dr congratulated me on, I put it right back on...ugh.)

Thank God that so far FT appears to be taking the pictures, instead of being IN the pictures. It would be so unfair for us to have to look at both LuLaNo clothing and FT in the same picture.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Thank God that so far FT appears to be taking the pictures, instead of being IN the pictures. It would be so unfair for us to have to look at both LuLaNo clothing and FT in the same picture.

At least we can be grateful that we're not having to look at FT IN LulaNo clothing.  Yet.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Those shoes hurt me just looking at them. I guess go ahead and wear 'em while you're young, because when you get a little older...heels become your enemy. At least, heels like this. I can still do non-stiletto types in some styles...but I often choose not to anyway.

Dress & duster...eh. I schlep around the house in shit that looks better than that. 

I feel kind of bad for her that she is so heavy at such a young age. It might not hurt now, but her knees and possibly other joints will hurt when she's older.

I didn't start gaining until I was almost 40. I just put on about 10 lbs and I can feel it in my knees...I can only imagine how much worse it would be if I'd been heavy two decades earlier as well, in my 20's and 30's. After a belated family Christmas in Jan, I'll have to get back on the horse. (So much for that 10 lbs my Dr congratulated me on, I put it right back on...ugh.)

I know, me too with the weight gain.  I figure she'd better get the cutesie high heel photos out of her system now because her 15 minutes of cuteness is almost over.

It never ceases to amaze me how this family's fashion sense is universally awful, though.  Most of that stuff looks like it's from Walmart's clearance rack.  And the orange makeup, ugh.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, neh said:

Her facial expression is awkward because she is sucking in all the flab. I know, because that is what I do in pictures. I have to say that I always felt sorry for Mykelti because she was the outlier of the Brown family. Now I feel sorry for her because she is wearing those awfully uncomfortable shoes.

I don't feel sorry for her one bit. First, she's wearing stupid shoes while apparently "exploring" St. George. There's a time and place to wear stilettos--parties, nightclubs, dinners, etc. I have several pair along with some very nice dresses, so I'm not against the style--I just don't know what she's trying to convey here, or why. Her version of "exploring" seems to be driving around from place to place finding spots to take awkward photos of herself. What's next, a horse barn in stilettos? A track with hurdles in stilettos? How can she make it any more.....weird?

If you're going to be on a bike path, Mykelti, trade the stilettos in for some athletic shoes. Or a bike. Get some exercise and wear the stilettos out to dinner..........just get off the damn bike path. 

• Love 12

That wedding....oy! I felt sorry for Tony also. I thought that he was trying to be funny but oh, no,that didn't work out for him. I doubt that he expected the reaction he got and I suspect that is why we don't see him anymore.....maybe that is why Kody is keeping such a low profile too.

By the way, feeling sorry for Mykelti and Tony goes with my not killing spiders and letting critters eat my garden...I am a big sap!

• Love 5