Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Housewives and Heifers

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, dosodog said:

3 episodes in and I've gone from disliking Margaret to liking her.  

Me too.  I understand how upset & embarrassed  Marge was  by the Jersey girls behavior esp Jennifer. Marge was the first one to make a comment about the one upping during the sunset & she was spot on. I'm liking Jackie more and more.

I still don't think Jennifer gets how rude she is.  She blamed it on alcohol at the end but a lot of the comments were made when she wasn't intoxicated.  It's just the way she is. 

I enjoyed this episode.  Maybe because they were doing things out of their element & not rehashing the same stuff.  I thought Polly was going to be in for a fight getting the gals to participate in the cow show but they surprised me & went along.  (I think the "if Jennifer lost she would sleep in the camper thing" may have been an incentive.)

• Love 11

So much to unpack with this episode...

Jennifer: TAP...Turkish American Princess. Spoiled, entitled, rude, devoid of any sense of propriety or etiquette...her behavior was deplorable and was beyond repulsive. Her gaudy McMansion is the embodiment of nouveau riche bourgeoisie. Looks like the mansion in Al Pacino's "Scarface". The phone call with her daughter was so obnoxious...that kid knows how to work her mother. She cried for like one minute and got an expensive toy out of it...way to go! 

Teresa: FYI I will not call her "Tre"...seems like a nickname that should be reserved for the people she is close to and I am not nor would I ever want to be....anyway...again, we see how self centered and sociopathic she is in her personal relationships with her family and others. Needing to be the perfect daughter for her father and formally for her mother includes isolating her brother and sister in law, bad mouthing and bashing her brother and singling out her sister in law as the root of all their problems and for her perceived reason for Joe's "neglect" of their father. She lacks empathy, lacks intelligence, lacks any kind of insight into how her behavior and language creates division and turmoil for others and her family. Takes zero ownership of anything and blames everyone else. I find her to be a loathsome shell of a human being...I hope her kids are able to overcome the hand they've been dealt with in the parent pool. As for her father...what a whiny, needy man. Your son takes you out to eat and play cards but you are complaining how he doesn't call you for two weeks (oh, the horror)? You can't thank him and tell him how nice it is to spend some time with him and his kids and that you appreciate it? Teresa's response to Melissa telling her that Joe took her dad out to eat was classic Teresa...complaining behind Melissa's back that it isn;'t good enough, Joe needs to spend more time with Pops when Melissa is home...its all Melissa's fault for being married to Joe in the first place...ugh....this family is effing annoying.

Marge: I like the softer side of her and the sweet friendship she has with Polly. I really can't stand her mother and the fact that she thinks she will turn into a foxy sugar mama after her facelift makes me want to barf. Eccchhh...she is well beyond the age limit to call herself a cougar. Where is she from? I detect some kind of accent...

Delores: Ease up on the tan spray.

Melissa:  Do your fake boobs have to be on display all the time? We get it...you're proud of your implants.

Other new lady: Forgot your name...you seem a little annoying but kudos for winning the cow show and for embracing the Oklahoma lifestyle and engaging in the activities without complaint or criticism. Your fellow housewives could learn a thing or two from you in how to be good guest.

1 minute ago, kicksave said:

So much to unpack with this episode...

Jennifer: TAP...Turkish American Princess. Spoiled, entitled, rude, devoid of any sense of propriety or etiquette...her behavior was deplorable and was beyond repulsive. Her gaudy McMansion is the embodiment of nouveau riche bourgeoisie. Looks like the mansion in Al Pacino's "Scarface". The phone call with her daughter was so obnoxious...that kid knows how to work her mother. She cried for like one minute and got an expensive toy out of it...way to go! 

Teresa: FYI I will not call her "Tre"...seems like a nickname that should be reserved for the people she is close to and I am not nor would I ever want to be....anyway...again, we see how self centered and sociopathic she is in her personal relationships with her family and others. Needing to be the perfect daughter for her father and formally for her mother includes isolating her brother and sister in law, bad mouthing and bashing her brother and singling out her sister in law as the root of all their problems and for her perceived reason for Joe's "neglect" of their father. She lacks empathy, lacks intelligence, lacks any kind of insight into how her behavior and language creates division and turmoil for others and her family. Takes zero ownership of anything and blames everyone else. I find her to be a loathsome shell of a human being...I hope her kids are able to overcome the hand they've been dealt with in the parent pool. As for her father...what a whiny, needy man. Your son takes you out to eat and play cards but you are complaining how he doesn't call you for two weeks (oh, the horror)? You can't thank him and tell him how nice it is to spend some time with him and his kids and that you appreciate it? Teresa's response to Melissa telling her that Joe took her dad out to eat was classic Teresa...complaining behind Melissa's back that it isn't good enough, Joe needs to spend more time with Pops when Melissa is home...its all Melissa's fault for being married to Joe in the first place...ugh....this family is effing annoying.

Marge: I like the softer side of her and the sweet friendship she has with Polly. I really can't stand her mother and the fact that she thinks she will turn into a foxy sugar mama after her facelift makes me want to barf. Eccchhh...she is well beyond the age limit to call herself a cougar. Where is she from? I detect some kind of accent...

Delores: Ease up on the tan spray.

Melissa:  Do your fake boobs have to be on display all the time? We get it...you're proud of your implants.

Other new lady: Forgot your name...you seem a little annoying but kudos for winning the cow show and for embracing the Oklahoma lifestyle and engaging in the activities without complaint or criticism. Your fellow housewives could learn a thing or two from you in how to be good guest.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, kicksave said:

its all Melissa's fault for being married to Joe in the first place...ugh....this family is effing annoying.

I think that's the crux of Teresa's issue, right there. She doesn't view Melissa as a member of The Family. Instead, she sees her as a gold-digging interloper, and competition for Joe (G)'s attention and adoration. It's Melissa's fault that Joe wants to spend most of his down time with his wife and children, rather than with his sister, her children and Nonno. I truly believe Teresa feels this way; That Joe's priorities should be to the blood Gorgas (Teresa and Nonno) and not his wife and chldren, because, somehow, they're not REAL Gorgas. Imo, she's demented in that logic, and it will come back to bite her in the ass -well, at least I hope so.

• Love 23
6 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I think Teresa is pissed off that Joe isn’t spending time with their dad when she is at home....to give her time off/a break from caring for their dad. Spending time with their dad when she is away is all well and good, but for her that isn’t giving her a break from being his carer. Trees wants him to spend time with their dad when it would normally be on her. She is just hopeless at articulating this! My husband and I had his mother live with us for a few years before she passed away this year and the other two brothers did nothing, so I think that might be her perspective.

I agree. I think she was fine with the dinner he had with the dad and MIL, but she would like a break when she's at home, from the caregiving and the nagging. Like she said, Joe could stop by on the way home from work for a glass of wine and be gone and that would make the father happy. And stupid Melissa doesn't need to repeat to him everything Teresa says. She's fueling the fires.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I have decided it's not Margaret and Delores that I don't like. It's the other people BRAVO continually shoves down our throats about their lives. Margaret with her ditzy mother, Margaret with her husband in bed together, taking showers together and telling each other how hot they are for each other. Delores with her shady as hell EX. We don't need all that. These women are quite likable and even funny when they are just hanging with the other women. 

I agree. I mentioned above that Dolores is so much better without Siggy. But so far this year, they're both coming off pretty down-to-earth and enjoyable. 

I'm not minding Jackie either. 

25 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

I would  like to see Jennifer on RHOBH only because I would love to see the expression on LVP's face when Jennifer starts with the "I have 7 bedrooms,  I have  a fountain, I have a bidet"

LVP:  "I have swans."

Every time Jennifer opened her mouth: "Oh look, the ponies are out by the pool."

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, politichick said:

I agree. I think she was fine with the dinner he had with the dad and MIL, but she would like a break when she's at home, from the caregiving and the nagging. Like she said, Joe could stop by on the way home from work for a glass of wine and be gone and that would make the father happy. And stupid Melissa doesn't need to repeat to him everything Teresa says. She's fueling the fires.

Does Nonno need 24 hour care? When Theresa was on Oklahoma, did someone come in to watch her dad?

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think that's the crux of Teresa's issue, right there. She doesn't view Melissa as a member of The Family. Instead, she sees her as a gold-digging interloper, and competition for Joe (G)'s attention and adoration. It's Melissa's fault that Joe wants to spend most of his down time with his wife and children, rather than with his sister, her children and Nonno. I truly believe Teresa feels this way; That Joe's priorities should be to the blood Gorgas (Teresa and Nonno) and not his wife and chldren, because, somehow, they're not REAL Gorgas. Imo, she's demented in that logic, and it will come back to bite her in the ass -well, at least I hope so.

My mother in law went through the same thing when she married my father in law. His parents were immigrants from Eastern Europe whose expectations were that he would never marry and just live with them for the rest of their lives and take care of them. When he married, they were very angry about it and let it be known that they did not like her and treated her accordingly. They also treated their grandchildren (my husband and his brother) very poorly and were emotionally abusive to them. Living close by wasn't good enough for them...my father in law came by their house everyday to help them out, etc...not enough for them...they still bashed my mother in law and blamed her for their son not living with them anymore. Very old school, old country ways that were unhealthy and created a lot of problems for everyone. This whole situation with the Gorgas is very similar...I hope that they can come to an understanding before it gets too out of control...at least for the grandkids sake.

• Love 4

Have they actually said the father needs care? I know he's grieving but that's not a condition that hinders self-care.  If he can't drive there are cabs. But I haven't heard anything indicating he can't actually care for himself hanging around the house. I'm wondering more if Gia was stuck with all her sisters while Nonno was out. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Does Nonno need 24 hour care? When Theresa was on Oklahoma, did someone come in to watch her dad?

I don't think so. Doesn't he watch her kids for her?

I always thought the complaints were more just about "being there", emotional support, keeping him busy, etc. 

• Love 6

All of these women are obnoxious about their wealth (anybody remember Melissa season 1? Tre season 1?).  Between the obvious plastic surgery and botox treatments, the constant need for designer labels, the really ugly and cookie-cutter McMansions (a dime a dozen in northern nj - I'll take model number 34 please, but can you make my gray slightly darker than my neighbors so it's really looks different and unique?  Thanks so much!!!), there's a lot of obnoxiousness to go around.  Give me Polly's house and graciousness over ugly designer belts, LV bags, and cake throwing any day of the week.  Where Jennifer crosses the line is how rude she was as a guest.  I'm not sure her flaunting her wealth verbally is that much worse than so visibly flaunting it on your own person through material items.  I feel like I'm comparing bad, worse and atrocious. 

Jacqueline so far the most likeable of all of them - although Marge is really growing on me this season.    I think we need to drop Tre, Danielle, Jennifer and probably Delores (she's good for commentary but I could care less about Frank) all together. 

I'd like to say that these women give NJ a bad name, but let's be real.  They are not the exception, at least not in northern nj.  You can find a million Jennifers or Kim D's up here. 

I would love to see Bravo find an insanely wealthy woman/family who, by choice, drive a Honda and choose to live in a more modest home and see how they interact with these women.  Can you imagine the reaction?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

I would  like to see Jennifer on RHOBH only because I would love to see the expression on LVP's face when Jennifer starts with the "I have 7 bedrooms,  I have  a fountain, I have a bidet"

LVP: "I have swans - in my MOAT".   ;-)

• Love 22
54 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I would love to see Bravo find an insanely wealthy woman/family who, by choice, drive a Honda and choose to live in a more modest home and see how they interact with these women.  Can you imagine the reaction?

she'd freak the fuck out if someone was late & if you didn't call her every day w/pictures of your food she'd fire your sorry ass.  #teddimellencamp #accountabilitycoach

• Love 4

I hope Jackie brings her 4 kids. I would love to see them be well behaved and polite, like their mother has been so far. I loved that she pointed out Jennifer seemed more worried about the nannies being around the silverware than her children. When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

So far I am really liking Jackie. To me, she is the most relatable and least ostentatious, tho admittedly, we haven't seen her house that she doesn't obsessively brag about, or her children that may or may not be disrespectful wild animals like the Gorgas and Guidices or bratty and manipulative like Jennifer's daughter, plus it's early yet, and she has yet to encounter Danielle, but I am optimistic.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I hope Jackie brings her 4 kids. I would love to see them be well behaved and polite, like their mother has been so far. I loved that she pointed out Jennifer seemed more worried about the nannies being around the silverware than her children. When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

So far I am really liking Jackie. To me, she is the most relatable and least ostentatious, tho admittedly, we haven't seen her house that she doesn't obsessively brag about, or her children that may or may not be disrespectful wild animals like the Gorgas and Guidices or bratty and manipulative like Jennifer's daughter, plus it's early yet, and she has yet to encounter Danielle, but I am optimistic.

We did see her kids, though -- she took them over to Melissa's house in the second episode and they ran around screaming with the junior Gorgas while their moms drank wine. 

• Love 4
Just now, abbottrabbit said:

We did see her kids, though -- she took them over to Melissa's house in the second episode and they ran around screaming with the junior Gorgas while their moms drank wine. 

True. I forgot about that scene. Not enough to get a sense of what they're really like, imo. There was a lot of fun to be had in that playroom! I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Or better yet, stick her on NY and let Bethenny chew her up. 

let me fix that for you: 

LVP:  oh dahling  that's simply adorable.  Kyle....did you hear that?  She has 7 bedrooms and a fountain....Ken, Ken dahling, have you fed the swans today, or the mini horses we keep on the one of highest point of Beverly Hills.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, kicksave said:

. As for her father...what a whiny, needy man. Your son takes you out to eat and play cards but you are complaining how he doesn't call you for two weeks (oh, the horror)? You can't thank him and tell him how nice it is to spend some time with him and his kids and that you appreciate it?

Now we can see who Teresa takes after.  The kind of people they are, nothing is ever good enough.  They don't see the things you do for them for complaining about the things they think you don't do for them.  (Does that make sense?) 🤣  Anyway, I can only imagine how exhausted  mother Gorga was having to deal with her overbearing daughter and her needy husband.  Death was probably such a relief for her.  

Edited by swankie
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Or better yet, stick her on NY and let Bethenny chew her up. 

OMG!  Bethenny would devour her!  I can hear her now on the subject of the 16 bathrooms. That would be at least a 30 minute diatribe for Bethenny. 🤣

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, swankie said:

OMG!  Bethenny would devour her!  I can hear her now on the subject of the 16 bathrooms. That would be at least a 30 minute diatribe for Bethenny. 🤣

B would probably arrange to give her a swirly asap!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I'd like to say that these women give NJ a bad name, but let's be real.  They are not the exception, at least not in northern nj.  You can find a million Jennifers or Kim D's up here. 

Yep. That's why I got into this show, and to a much lesser extent but an extent none the less why my father has paid attention if I have it on around him. I'm  in NY but still it's the same premise, especially  the "old school Italian" whatever. My father's Italian,  we don't act that way, but we unfortunately do know like them or as my father likes to put it "everyone he avoids." I think that's why I'm not quick to cut father Gorga any slack I know people that haven't treated their family great but pull out the "old school fambly" stuff because in the mind of someone like him the "status" as the elder should erase any mistreatment during the years he wasn't elderly or wanting anything. I'm kinda going through that now, I was born with a disability and someone who has never really taken the time to be around for me now expects me to show respect, bend over backwards and check in and I just cant go out of my way. Luckily my father gets it because he's one of those crazy ItalIan's that actually pays attention to what goes on instead of subscribing to concepts. Joe seems to have felt slighted for years and given some behavior like dressing as a woman on Halloween, supposedly being a stripper, marrying some girl outside the neighborhood i can see his father favoring a guy like Juicy and being hard on him. I also know people who let their feelings for their in law impact their relationship with their grandkids and I think he's guilty of that too with Joe's kids. He really didn't acknowledge them at Easter or the meal with Melissa's mother. But he demands respect.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

Maybe Joe has had therapy and now realizes that both his dad and sister are assholes - if so, good for Joe.

Please, like that neanderthal would ever consider therapy.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

A season or so ago, he was in and out of the hospital.  There was this whole thing about Melissa visiting him, IIRC.  I don’t think he needs constant care, and we have seen him making bacon, getting a pedicure, etc., but I don’t think he’s in the best shape either.     I can’t imagine leaving the kids alone with him while she’s traveling.  Maybe she does, but I just don’t think he has the ability to take care of them.  I guess Gia can help, but I sure would want another adult there if it were me.  What if he falls? Has a heart attack?  What if there was a fire?  Yeah, they can call 911, but there still should be another adult there. 

(Maybe I’m paranoid but I have had to call 911 for my husband a number of times a few years ago.  There were times when I had to monitor his vitals while on the phone as the ambulance was on the way, another time he fell and I had to move him.    It's scary enough for an adult.)

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 6

I don't think they're the norm; I rarely see anyone here like the people on this show (and I never have run into these particular ones in public either--and, yes, I would love it)! When I do see a flashy Jersey stereotype, I feel like I'm just as baffled by them as anyone else, and I've lived here forever. That said, I have been to Rails all of twice (and that speakeasy room is really hard to get back out of) and never ventured into that Posh store when I had my chance (it was in a strip mall near my allergist, haha! Glamorous!). 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 6

I haven't gotten through the whole episode and was distractedly watching the first part but MARGE-- the dig about Jennifer's Paramus home at the highest point of Paramus and how it "overlooks the mall! Oh look there's the view of Nieman Marcus!" I DIED! I'm from NJ and had frequented Paramus Park mall and it's just hilarious bc that's what it is! Go Marge!

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Joe seems to have felt slighted for years and given some behavior like dressing as a woman on Halloween, supposedly being a stripper, marrying some girl outside the neighborhood i can see his father favoring a guy like Juicy and being hard on him. I also know people who let their feelings for their in law impact their relationship with their grandkids and I think he's guilty of that too with Joe's kids. He really didn't acknowledge them at Easter or the meal with Melissa's mother. But he demands respect.

I'm sorry you had to go through that and glad you have a cool dad. I totally agree with your post and though I'm not at all Italian I've had that same experience with my elders . It's been a rough road but thank goodness I have an awesome husband and kids and now rewrite it MY WAY. I think even parents have to earn their children's respect to a degree, bc after childhood is adulthood and they need a friend when the raising is done- not a dictator. Same for grandparents,  aunts, uncles, godparents,  etc.

• Love 4

I know I'm not even in the minority-- more like a group of 1-- but I love having Jennifer on the show.  And I loved having Siggy on the show last year.  I like having someone that drives me insane with being over the top!  When I used to watch a soap opera it was fun to have a villain and that's what these ladies are to me.  What would the rest of the ladies talk about without them?  With this dull group you need someone to cause some drama.  At least for me :) It's like when my son watched wrestling and there were good guys (Hulk Hogan) and irritating guys, bad guys, etc. You rooted for the good guy but enjoyed it when the irritating ones leaped on the mat and did something outrageous!  I may be emotionally stunted...

I married into a large Sicilian family where the daughter was number 1 and everyone 'minded' her, even me, until I finally rebelled.  We were the same age.  She wanted her brother (my hubby) over at her family's home every weekend.  I think Melissa one upped Teresa by making sure Joe did something flashy with his dad and her mom and made it sound like they were all having a blast even without Teresa.  She wants her brother to come over when SHE'S there and preferably without Melissa. 

PS-- Couldn't you just feel the bile rising in the poor son in laws throat as he looked in horror at Marge Sr's ancient taloned  feet waiting to be massaged?!  She can go on vacation now as far as I'm concerned.  Cute last year-- not cute this year.

Edited by stcroix
left off part of sentence
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, swankie said:

I didn't watch this show for a long time because the Giudice/Gorga feud was just too much to take.  I slowly came back and was actually enjoying Teresa and Melissa's truce.  Now it seems they're trying to become enemies again and it's pushing me away again.  Ugh!  

Jennifer is a douche.  Nuff said.

I agree. I liked the show much more when Tre and Melissa were getting along. I'm all for a little cat fight - but not within families. It makes me uncomfortable. And I've mostly supported Tre through all her crazy for some reason, but I don't like that she is going after Melissa and Joey again. I guess she's run out of zen - and a storyline. More Melania please.

Margaret is saving this show now. I find her and Marge hilarious. And I'm liking Delores much more now that the horrible unbearable Ziggy is gone. I would not have watched another season with her. I also agree that Delores looks much better w/o the ton of makeup she wears. These women could all benefit by exercising a little control with the makeup.

Jennifer can get off my TV any time now. What an obnoxious bitch. Can't wait to see her house. Ugh

The other new girl seems OK. Down to earth. we'll see.

And Danielle can stay off my TV too. She's a psychopath and scares me! And that face.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, swankie said:

I hate when they show Teresa close up with that open mouthed clueless look on her face.  Sometimes she really acts slow.  And she is so touchy.   Everyone has to walk on eggshells around her.  I don't blame Melissa for blowing up at her.  For me, that's a first because in the past I couldn't even stand to type Melissa's name.  She has proven to be less shallow than she was in the past and actually seems to be a fun person. Teresa on the other hand seems to be anything but fun.  If I had to deal with her on a daily basis I would be exhausted. 

Just for the record i'm on Mel's side too. You are so right about that dumbfounded look Teresa gets like she has no clue wtf you're talking about. So annoying.

Just as a side note my daughter ran into Melissa outside of the hair salon my daughter was working at the time last summer. Mel happily took a picture with my daughter and spent about ten minutes talking to my daughter, She said Melissa was very warm and friendly and not phony at all.

• Love 21

I can't decide whose face scares me more - Danielle's or Teresa's.  They both remind me of those Purge movies where people wear creepy rubber face masks whilst running about and setting people on fire.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Jennifer seems like it would be exhausting to be around. That's what I really got out of this episode.

Also, she looks vastly different in her TH's than she does being filmed the rest of the time.  She has a Jacqueline L. look about her.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, she looks vastly different in her TH's than she does being filmed the rest of the time.  She has a Jacqueline L. look about her.

You're so right! I was thinking she looked like someone in her TH but I think you've hit the nail on the head...Jacqueline vibes are radiating off of her. Maybe it's the professional make up in her TH but her nose seems a bit more contoured in her TH compared to real life.

I forgot to mention how funny I found it that Jennifer blamed being drunk for her impoliteness when the vast majority of her faux pas were before that night when she got drunk. There's definitely a pretentiousness about her that she's very unaware of in herself.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, stcroix said:

PS-- Couldn't you just feel the bile rising in the poor son in laws throat as he looked in horror at Marge Sr's ancient taloned  feet waiting to be massaged?!  

So, I was waiting for someone to mention this. Did anyone notice how very black with dirt the bottoms of her feet were? Yikes. Joe deserves a medal. 

Having gotten that out of my system -- I love Margaret this year. I had a wonderful, close friend from NJ who passed away a few years ago and I think just listening to Margaret talk makes me feel at home. And her friend Polly was so classy. More of her, less of Jennifer, show. 

• Love 13
30 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

So, I was waiting for someone to mention this. Did anyone notice how very black with dirt the bottoms of her feet were? Yikes. Joe deserves a medal. 

At least he didn't have to tend to the vag rejuve.

• Love 9

Delores is slowly winning me back after she completely lost her mind last season.  I like that she got right in there with the bulls, cleaning them and what not.  She's not pretentious.

I thought it was nice that Joe took his dad and mother in law to dinner, but I also can see T's perspective that it would be nice if he would hang with Nonno while she was around so she can get a break.  Not the same, but I have an eight month old and no help whatsoever, so I can appreciate where she's coming from.

Polly was such a great host and the ranch was beautiful.  Can I be shallow though and say her nose was way overdone??  I know it's mean to say but it was nearly non existent.  I loved when she told plastic surgeon guy that Jennifer thinks Oklahoma is a third world country while laughing in her face.

I was trying to give Jennifer the benefit of the doubt that maybe she was just trying to hard to fit in, but doing random bag checks for her "help" is ludicrous and insulting.  Like Jackie said, these people are watching your children but you don't trust them with your silverware?  Girl sit down.  Also Paramus is no great shakes so simmer with that too.  (It's a nice town but nothing extraordinary...my humble opinion).  I will give her a little credit though since she apologized and owned it, and maybe I'm just way too forgiving but to me she sounded sincere.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, stcroix said:

I know I'm not even in the minority-- more like a group of 1-- but I love having Jennifer on the show.  And I loved having Siggy on the show last year.  I like having someone that drives me insane with being over the top!  When I used to watch a soap opera it was fun to have a villain and that's what these ladies are to me.  What would the rest of the ladies talk about without them?  With this dull group you need someone to cause some drama.  At least for me :) It's like when my son watched wrestling and there were good guys (Hulk Hogan) and irritating guys, bad guys, etc. You rooted for the good guy but enjoyed it when the irritating ones leaped on the mat and did something outrageous!  I may be emotionally stunted.

I totally get what you're saying and I don't disagree. Jennnifer, so far, has been fun to snark on. Siggy, however, took it too far for me. She was just fucking crazy and was making mountains out of homemills (tm Ramona) and accusing people of really despicable, and untrue, things. She was too much. So far I'm okay with Jennifer on the show (not as a person); but I do NOT want to see any more of her whining kids. 

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I do NOT want to see any more of her whining kids. 

It's worth pointing out that NJ seem to have the worst kids (currently) of all the franchises. OC had/has (RYAN) a couple of duds but overall I think they kids are mostly well-adjusted.  These kids are mostly maniacs with the exception of Dolores's kids, Danielle's daughters and maybe Gia. I liked the Manzo kids too but this young crop is mostly brats. 

• Love 5