Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Housewives and Heifers

• Start Topic

As their Oklahoma trip continues, the ladies compete in a cattle show; Margaret’s husband takes care of an increasingly demanding Marge Sr.; Jennifer insults Margaret’s friend, Polly, causing Margaret to lose her cool.

Airs 11/28/18 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 3
Just now, Stats Queen said:

Usually it takes me a least 1/2 a season before I can’t stand a new housewive. Some I can’t stand but they do make for good TV. Jennifer, on the other hand is an awful human being, with no entertainment value whatsoever. 

But her house is the highest view in Paramus (probably because it’s sitting on a huge pile of bull crap).

She’s horrible. And she can stick that random bag check up her sorry a**.

• Love 21

I can’t take another season of Teresa and Melissa fighting. They couldn’t find another storyline??  Delores and Jennifer can stay in Oklahoma.  The anorexic lady might be interesting. Looks like it’ll be up to Marge to save this season.  Good luck, Marge. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I have a fountain...I have a fountain to..... well I have a bidet ...... I am gonna snap if she keeps this up all season 

And in case you forgot, 7 bedrooms, 16 bathrooms and a basketball court.  

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

And in case you forgot, 7 bedrooms, 16 bathrooms and a basketball court.  

She’s coming across as obnoxious has T did when she said she could never move into a house that someone else had lived in cause that would be gross. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Maire said:

But you guys! Jennifer’s the Queen of Paramus! 🙄

(Nice town but no great shakes)

Well, my uncle was the mayor of Wildwood and I’d just as soon nobody know about it.  Didn’t have 16 bathrooms, though.

• Love 10

Jennifer's attitude at the hoe-down reminded me of Lydia's at the drag club on the OC.

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She’s coming across as obnoxious has T did when she said she could never move into a house that someone else had lived in cause that would be gross. 

And not at all cleansy . . . 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I don't know who ever told Jennifer she is funny, but they have some real explaining to do. She is not funny. She is incredibly rude and insensitive. 

Polly is a lot classier than I am. I would have had a hard time not laying her out, after she insulted my party and my home.

We'll see how well her house actually compares to a Parisian hotel. 

Her kids sound spoiled as fuck too. Her daughter can't sleep without her...until promises of a $400 dream house are made. 

She has worn out her welcome already.

I really hope this "Joey doesn't visit dad" storyline doesn't carry across the entire season. I'm already over it. 

I was on Tre's side initially. But you really can't win with her, can you? Joe does what you want, spends time with dad, and now you're upset that he's doing it while Mel is out of town. Settle down. 

However, I thought it was kind of tacky of Melissa to joke about Tre's dad and her mom right in front of Tre. 

Not to mention how tacky it was of all the adult conversation in front of those kids at dinner.

But even Nonno was joking about going to a hotel.  Her mother has been dead for a year.  If Nonno wants to move on a little, she should lighten up.  After all, Tre is going to dump Juicy any minute now.

• Love 8

Loving Margaret this season thus far and happy to be seeing more of Marge Sr.  Always wondered how a tattoo looks on a senior citizen.  Also want to hear Lexi talk more.  Her accent cracks me up.

My god, Jennifer is a total CU Next Tuesday.  The producers succeeded in adding a cast member that all of the fans can hate since Danielle isn't seen that much.  Love how she threw in the $400 cost of the doll house after her spoiled daughter's tantrum.  For a women in love with Chanel, her fashion sense screams bargain basement at some place other than Chanel.  If I was Polly, I would have punched her in the throat so hard.

The city slicker scenes with the cows were hilarious. Reminded me of "My Cousin Vinny" for some reason.

Not getting why Joe doesn't have the time to even call his dad more often.  Think he'll end up regretting it at some point. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I have a fountain...I have a fountain to..... well I have a bidet ...... I am gonna snap if she keeps this up all season 

Dolores - "Well, I have a garden hose"....that cracked me up!   Jennifer is annoying AF, and worse than a "one-upper" - she's an entitled, spoiled brat who thinks she's better than everyone else!  

• Love 23

I didn't watch this show for a long time because the Giudice/Gorga feud was just too much to take.  I slowly came back and was actually enjoying Teresa and Melissa's truce.  Now it seems they're trying to become enemies again and it's pushing me away again.  Ugh!  

Jennifer is a douche.  Nuff said.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

Jennifer, meet Dorit.  You have alot in common. Drinking wine from a SoHo cup  would have appalled her.  Oh, and by the way, you've dethroned Dorit as the Housewife I Hate the Most.  And this is only your third episode.  Congrats!!!!!!!

(Buy me a $400 Dream House or something and I might reconsider.)

It's going to take a lot more for Jennifer to top Peggy for me.

• Love 7

Teresa is so damn dumb. She seriously can't tell the difference between a cow and a bull and doesn't know what a moat is? I want proof that this nitwit attended any school ever!

I LOVE Jennifer.....Lol just kidding. She is horrific in so many ways.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, MadLove said:

Teresa is so damn dumb. She seriously can't tell the difference between a cow and a bull and doesn't know what a moat is? I want proof that this nitwit attended any school ever!

I LOVE Jennifer.....Lol just kidding. She is horrific in so many ways.

I hate when they show Teresa close up with that open mouthed clueless look on her face.  Sometimes she really acts slow.  And she is so touchy.   Everyone has to walk on eggshells around her.  I don't blame Melissa for blowing up at her.  For me, that's a first because in the past I couldn't even stand to type Melissa's name.  She has proven to be less shallow than she was in the past and actually seems to be a fun person. Teresa on the other hand seems to be anything but fun.  If I had to deal with her on a daily basis I would be exhausted. 

• Love 17

There was nothing wrong with Joe Gorga taking both his father AND mother in law to dinner.  In fact, I thought it nice that he included her.  But Teresa clearly was not pleased.  Why can't she just be happy that Joe is at least spending time with his dad which is what she's been hounding him to do?

Here's a tip for Nono: when your son decides to spend time with you, don't launch into a litany of how he doesn't call, doesn't visit, etc.  Be happy that you are spending time with him and his family at that moment, and let it go for an evening.  If he does that every time he sees Joe, I can sort of see why Joe's visits are few and far between.  But none of this is Melissa's fault.  Joe is an adult and can see his father any time he wishes. The last place Melissa should be is in the middle of this. 

Jennifer:  "Hmm, I think I'll invite everyone and their kids over to my house so they can get to know me."  Sounds like a plan until she issued the actual invite:  "Come over to my house, I have a fountain, I have a bidet...."

(Me: "Please, please, please don't invite the screaming  kids" ....(but I digress))

I'm as interested in Marge's mother's face lift as I was in her vagina surgery -and I wish Bravo would stop trying to make her happen.

Delores has added nothing so far this season, but I guess that's just a continuation of last season.

4 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

It's going to take a lot more for Jennifer to top Peggy for me.

For the life of me, I have no recollection of who Peggy is or what show she was on.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 15

It's funny how Teresa didn't find Jennifer as obnoxious as the rest of he group- they both do love to brag about their material things.  I can't wait to see Teresa's reaction to Jennifer's house being more ostentatious - oops I mean 'fabulous' - than hers.  They are both one-uppers and insecure as hell.

I can't quit Delores.  She was the only one who didn't complain about the cows, she volunteered to stay in the trailer last week, and she cracked me up with 'I have a garden hose'.  Now if only she could town it down with the makeup because she looks quite pretty with less or even none.

• Love 18

I think Teresa is pissed off that Joe isn’t spending time with their dad when she is at home....to give her time off/a break from caring for their dad. Spending time with their dad when she is away is all well and good, but for her that isn’t giving her a break from being his carer. Trees wants him to spend time with their dad when it would normally be on her. She is just hopeless at articulating this! My husband and I had his mother live with us for a few years before she passed away this year and the other two brothers did nothing, so I think that might be her perspective.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Punctuation
  • Love 19
8 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

But even Nonno was joking about going to a hotel.  Her mother has been dead for a year.  If Nonno wants to move on a little, she should lighten up.  After all, Tre is going to dump Juicy any minute now.

If Nono had joked about it in front of Tre, I would have said the same thing. Everyone moves on at different times. I just don't think Tre was ready to hear that kind of joke.

8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Dolores - "Well, I have a garden hose"....that cracked me up! 

That cracked me up. Dolores, without Siggy, is really winning me over this year. 

1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

For the life of me, I have no recollection of who Peggy is or what show she was on.

Which is funny, because there were TWO Housewives named Peggy. 

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Which is funny, because there were TWO Housewives named Peggy. 

I checked and they were both on RHOC? Peggy Sulahian and Peggy Tanous?

That explains it - I skipped a couple of seasons of RHOC so I probably missed them.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

There was nothing wrong with Joe Gorga taking both his father AND mother in law to dinner.  In fact, I thought it nice that he included her.  But Teresa clearly was not pleased.  Why can't she just be happy that Joe is at least spending time with his dad which is what she's been hounding him to do?

Here's a tip for Nono: when your son decides to spend time with you, don't launch into a litany of how he doesn't call, doesn't visit, etc.  Be happy that you are spending time with him and his family at that moment, and let it go for an evening.  If he does that every time he sees Joe, I can sort of see why Joe's visits are few and far between.  But none of this is Melissa's fault.  Joe is an adult and can see his father any time he wishes. The last place Melissa should be is in the middle of this. 

Jennifer:  "Hmm, I think I'll invite everyone and their kids over to my house so they can get to know me."  Sounds like a plan until she issued the actual invite:  "Come over to my house, I have a fountain, I have a bidet...."

(Me: "Please, please, please don't invite the screaming  kids" ....(but I digress))

I'm as interested in Marge's mother's face lift as I was in her vagina surgery -and I wish Bravo would stop trying to make her happen.

Delores has added nothing so far this season, but I guess that's just a continuation of last season.

I think Teresa doesn't really want Joe to spend time with his Dad; she just wants to constantly bitch about him to his Dad and everyone else.  It is her M.O.  Also, I doubt she has the emotional capacity to be truly happy for anyone other than herself.

I hope the ladies are as rude and dismissive of Jennifer's "fabulous" home, decor, family and Turkish lifestyle as she was of Polly's Oklahoma.  Then when she is offended they can tell her they were just being funny and honest.

The first Peggy had long blonde hair and a prior relationship with Alexis' husband, Jim Bellino (aka smelly dork), IIRC.  The second Peggy was recovering from a "preventive" double mastectomy (the details were a bit hazy, as was she), had an equally obnoxious husband aptly named Dicko, and was ARMENIAN (which she mentioned every two minutes).

• Love 18

OMg shut the fuck up Jennifer. Melissa came on the show thirsty and wanting to one-up Tre, but that was fambly based bullshit. Jennifer is just way too much. I loved Marge and Jackie's Jennifer takes on her, especially Jackie's "wait you trust them with your kids but not silverware?" Tre and Melissa were both show offs and the two of them wanting to cut Jennifer slack was weirdly possibly aware of their own backstory shit. But Jennifer was rude AF.

The cattle show is how I like HW to be. It wasn't a misery fest about the same shit since season 3. Milania, terror she can be, gets points for her Teresa "I'm gonna diiiiiie" impression.

I don't like Joe Gorga, I can't say that enough since I'm defending him here. Joe said to the inlaws "not to flirt", the father was making comments about Donna and a hotel. Now Teresa has a right to be uncomfortable with the jokes but Melissa said it repeating what THEY said and it was suppose to be funny. If Teresa doesn't like it she should take it up with her father (she won't.) I still don't believe Teresa wants "help with the father" (Gia might though...) She said tonight she has a lot on her plate but most of her comments have been how Joe should come by her house more. I said it once before, you can't go over to a house and just spend time with one person. I think Teresa wants Joe over when she's home because a) that leaves Melissa out and in Teresa's mind it would be all the "all the real Gorga's" together and b) -and this is probably the bigger one- if Joe comes over he will end up in Uncle Mode and help with her kids. Joe isn't father of the year but I've always thought he enjoys being and uncle more. I think Tre see's that as the real slight, Juicy's away and Joe should come by more for her. Her mom was probably more of a help with her kids and she's gone. We know she isn't visiting Juicy more but is she being spiteful about not seeing the extended Guidice fambly she was supposedly so close too? Did her father in law pass away right before she went "away"? Also it was rude of Father Gorga to talk to Joe about "his wife" in front of the kids and Melissa's mother, and that's the on camera stuff. Jeez. Just enjoy the pizza and da fambly Nonno.

Delores without Siggy is refreshing.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 13
17 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

The first Peggy had long blonde hair and a prior relationship with Alexis' husband, Jim Bellino (aka smelly dork), IIRC.  The second Peggy was recovering from a "preventive" double mastectomy (the details were a bit hazy, as was she), had an equally obnoxious husband aptly named Dicko, and was ARMENIAN (which she mentioned every two minutes).

what's funny is that the ladies read Alexis the riot act for basically acting like Jennifer "my house, my cars, etc etc etc"

• Love 2

I would have hoped that Jennifer would have gotten a clue when they all got together after the Hoe Down. Nope. She kept continuing her insults even after the ladies tried to tell her that she was being rude to her hostess. Her apology (of sorts) was only to change the conversation, not because she realized that she had hurt Polly’s feelings and was an ungracious guest. I’d be embarrassed to have a friend like that. I must say that Polly remained polite and mannerly with Miss One Upper. The trailer was too good for Jennifer that night. She should have been made to sleep in the barn with all the other shit. 

• Love 13

I don't know why exactly, but I laughed out loud at Margaret's "Who's pretentious, the bag-checker?" (Complete with the drawn-out [and hard to articulate in writing] a in "bag" that some, but not all, Jersey people have.)

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

The trailer was too good for Jennifer that night. She should have been made to sleep in the barn with all the other shit. 

The barn's too good for her, as is the animal shit one finds in barns.  The animals don't deserve that kind of company.

Let her stay in the outhouse, with all the human excrement.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

It's funny how Teresa didn't find Jennifer as obnoxious as the rest of he group- they both do love to brag about their material things.  I can't wait to see Teresa's reaction to Jennifer's house being more ostentatious - oops I mean 'fabulous' - than hers.  They are both one-uppers and insecure as hell.

I can't quit Delores.  She was the only one who didn't complain about the cows, she volunteered to stay in the trailer last week, and she cracked me up with 'I have a garden hose'.  Now if only she could town it down with the makeup because she looks quite pretty with less or even none.

Delores is my reason for watching this show. I loved Delores last year and still love her this year.

3 episodes in and I've gone from disliking Margaret to liking her.  

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, dosodog said:

3 episodes in and I've gone from disliking Margaret to liking her.  

I wonder what the hell the deal is w/her ex-husband LOCKING HER IN A CLOSET?????????

also, Mr Margaret (Joe?) calls Marge Sr. "Mom"!!!

• Love 7

I really liked Margaret's Oklahoma friend. A classy lady and wonderful host. God Bless her for putting up with these women fighting in her kitchen and Jennifer insulting her home and everything about OKlahoma. 

I have decided it's not Margaret and Delores that I don't like. It's the other people BRAVO continually shoves down our throats about their lives. Margaret with her ditzy mother, Margaret with her husband in bed together, taking showers together and telling each other how hot they are for each other. Delores with her shady as hell EX. We don't need all that. These women are quite likable and even funny when they are just hanging with the other women. 

Where oh where is Danielle ? 

• Love 11

Jennifer is beyond obnoxious.  She acted like she was in a third world country, not a lovely home in Oklahoma. I cannot imagine someone treating a hostess that way.  Polly was lovely to host these cows in her home and put together the various activities for them, and that’s how she’s treated?  Unbelievable. 

• Love 17
13 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

The only people comparing Mrs Bragger’s house  ugly McMansion to a Parisian hotel are people who have never been to Paris.

Exactly. What the hell does that even mean??? I've been to Paris.

• Love 4