Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: MAFS: Happily Ever After?

• Start Topic

Bobby is Danielle's puppy bowing down to her every command. He is right in that most people would kill to have what they have, she is just so ungrateful. "oh I wouldn't be able to be home all day with a baby and this clutter"... (insert huge eye roll here)....

• Love 5
17 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Neither Ashley nor Anthony seem very happy. Both are downright grim. She didn't hear exactly what she wanted to and then got bitchy and snappy with him. Anthony said that stuff is going on with their jobs. Wonder what that is?

Doesn't her family own the bar she works at? I remember she was the manager or something and was always putting work before the relationship or some shit like that.  

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

She wouldn’t have to do that - she could just say “I want to know the sex of the baby so we can plan”, and Bobby would just say ok even if he wanted to wait because, you know, he wants to make Danielle happy.....

18 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Danielle would never tell Bobby the sex of the baby before he wanted to know just because she was sick of him not knowing. Ashley is a control freak and doesn't respect Anthony enough to abide by his personal wishes. Danielle is spoiled and taking advantage of Bobby's kindness but when he pushes back, she bends. Danielle makes me roll my eyes but I cannot stand Ashley at all, never could. She's a huge bitch.

D & B need to get pet insurance and possibly a separate savings account for dog expenses. Danielle is right -- if they let Henry's dental issues go, it could get worse and be more expensive later. What's going to happen if Nellie breaks a leg? Surgeries like that are $$$$. If you have a pet, you should be prepared to take care of all their needs. You can't be cheap if an animal is suffering. Don't get a pet if you can't afford it.

Neither Ashley nor Anthony seem very happy. Both are downright grim. She didn't hear exactly what she wanted to and then got bitchy and snappy with him. Anthony said that stuff is going on with their jobs. Wonder what that is?

It's hard to watch Shawniece and Jephte. It was their wedding anniversary and he didn't get her a damn gift? Then he lied to her about it. When trust is the biggest issue between two people, adding another lie to the mix is the last thing you should be doing. WTF?

It’s funny because Bobby talked about how Danielle is the sweetest girl, when in truth she is actually quite demanding. Girls like Danielle get pegged as sweet because they are kind of petite and have little girl voices.

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Doesn't her family own the bar she works at? I remember she was the manager or something and was always putting work before the relationship or some shit like that.  

Her mother and father have also been together 30 years but never married. I do not have a problem with that but it is an interesting scenario.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 2

It is unrealistic for one parent to know the sex of the baby and the other to not know. Even if the parent who knows agrees to keep it a secret, there is no guarantee they won't slip up in normal conversation. It doesn't even have to be a big dramatic event like Ashley and Anthony (which screams producer meddling). It could just be something as simple as them talking and accidentally saying the sex. I feel either both have to know or both have to be in the dark for it to work and avoid hard feelings.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lusterleaf said:

Bobby is Danielle's puppy bowing down to her every command. He is right in that most people would kill to have what they have, she is just so ungrateful. "oh I wouldn't be able to be home all day with a baby and this clutter"... (insert huge eye roll here)....

A professional organizer would be extremely helpful in their 'cluttered' situation & a lot less expensive than an upgrade move for them right now.

48 minutes ago, qtpye said:

It’s funny because Bobby talked about how Danielle is the sweetest girl, when I’m truth she is actually quite demanding. Girls like Danielle get pegged as sweet because they are kind of petite and have little girl voices.

Her voice irritates the hell out of me; I have no idea how he lives with it.

I've read men tend to gravitate toward women with higher pitched voices, but he didn't pick her. I agree petite & little girl voice may = sweet to some, which might be why she gets away with so much; maybe she's always been spoiled & this is nothing new for her.

• Love 7

This episode made me realize that one of my worst nightmares would be to get pregnant with someone who I had not known for at least two years.  I would want to be very secure/solid in the relationship before bringing a baby in to the mix.

This show has continually made Danielle look horrid - personality-wise.  I wonder how they feel when they watch the show.

• Love 12
On 2018-11-30 at 8:06 AM, aphroditewitch said:

It is unrealistic for one parent to know the sex of the baby and the other to not know. Even if the parent who knows agrees to keep it a secret, there is no guarantee they won't slip up in normal conversation. It doesn't even have to be a big dramatic event like Ashley and Anthony (which screams producer meddling). It could just be something as simple as them talking and accidentally saying the sex. I feel either both have to know or both have to be in the dark for it to work and avoid hard feelings.

I agree it would be a tough situation with one knowing and not the other besides i would think one of the major reasons for knowing is to be able to prepare in advance with gender clothing, decor, baby names etc.  I personally always like a surprise at the actual birth. 🍼👶🏻

On 2018-11-30 at 8:54 AM, gonecrackers said:

A professional organizer would be extremely helpful in their 'cluttered' situation & a lot less expensive than an upgrade move for them right now.

Her voice irritates the hell out of me; I have no idea how he lives with it.

I've read men tend to gravitate toward women with higher pitched voices, but he didn't pick her. I agree petite & little girl voice may = sweet to some, which might be why she gets away with so much; maybe she's always been spoiled & this is nothing new for her.

All they need to do is take their extra stuff they don’t need or use to goodwill, or resell it at a garage sale etc then invest in    closet organizers or shelving in their garage etc.  I think she creates needs for herself.  Maybe therapy would be a good investment for her over spending 🙄

• Love 3

Danielle wants a new(er) house of her own choosing...her go-to excuse is the need for a good school district for the baby but we all see Danielle... and does the Fam, "the experts"...everyone except Ricky Bobby who has to live with her...

Wonder if Danielle's sex faucet was turned back on once the old house was sold and new house was in escrow.....

• Love 3

If Jephte got depressed over the social media comments in the MAFS original version...I wonder what will happen now when his image is even worse

On 11/28/2018 at 8:41 AM, humbleopinion said:

Disliking pretty much everyone on this show...baby LD excluded.

I’m only liking the canines! And Danielle because she is a dedicated Doggy mom. Maybe I’m biased but that’s that!