Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E16: Party Fouls

• Start Topic

LeeAnne picks a date for her wedding; Mama Dee signs over her company to D'Andra; Stephanie throws a college kegger party for Travis with beer pong and a giant foam pit; the party takes a turn after a conflict between LeeAnne and Brandi escalates.

Airs November 28, 2018.

Good god LeeAnne you lied you know it Stephanie knows it everyone knows it. It wasn’t a “joke” and inferring she was a alcoholic? Thank god for bravo rolling the footage. Your a sociopath who attacks when caught in lies and tries to make the other person the wrong bad one lol and that psychotic stare was funny to me 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 23

I’m glad D’Andra and her mother are in a good place.  I’m impressed Brandi still fits into her high school cheerleading uniform. I didn’t notice that Kameron is so knock-kneed before...she hides it well with her typical wardrobe. She also is a gross smacks eater.

LeeAnn’s besties with Kameron? I don’t understand what snooty high society-fearing Kameron is getting out of that.  

I have questions about Cary’s house front being an inch off and it had to be redone. I would like more information about this, because it makes no sense without context.

• Love 17

LeeAnne is fucking crazy. Not sure why Kam has hitched her ride to her ass.  Rich seems less than thrilled to get married too.

Must have been an interesting party to attend as a non-Housewife. One guy was taking video and I even paused it cuz the guy behind him looked like Harry Hamlin.

D'Andra had to have been hot as hell in jeans in the heat. I'm still on her side over LeeAnne.  

• Love 13

I hate when people smack their food.  Not a nice high-society look, Kam. 

Good luck to D'Andra on keeping that business afloat.  Have a feeling Mama Dee is still working behind the scenes with her daughter being the new face of the company.  Think that the brand's exposure on the show has done wonders for sales. 

LeeAnne is crazy but I can somehow excuse her behavior when Brandi is involved.  Her crying over Stephanie being friends with LeeAnne?  That's some "Saved By The Bell" shit.  She seriously needs to grow up.

• Love 21

When LeeAnne started squinting, dropped her head, started undulating from side to side and hissing, I was like this bitch is not only fucking crazy, she's a damn snake. Not figuratively either. She's an honest to god literal cobra. She's not a parselmouth; she's a maledictus. Jo can claim that she had planned from the beginning to have Nagini be a cursed snake woman. I'm not buying it. JK Rowling is clearly a not so secret RHoD viewer.*

*For anyone confused by my post, I'm referencing the Harry Potter universe.

I still find Kameron to be off putting and annoying. And her being LeeAnne's new bestie is a pretty good indicator that her producer told her that she not cutting it when left to her own devices.

• Love 19

I used to hate LeeAnne,  but watching Brandi and D'Andra get in her face all season makes me more sympathetic to LeeAnne.  I happen to think Brandi drinks quite a lot and she was drunk a lot of the times when she approached LeeAnne.  I don't necessarily think she's an alcoholic, but I do think she's a drunk. She's just jealous of LeeAnne's friendship with Stephanie.  To me, that's the only reason she's hitched her wagon to D'Andra.  And getting all bent out of shape because LeeAnne was filming your naked romp in the ocean when the show cameras were filming the whole thing was just stupid.  Brandi is just beyond annoying to me.

I don't care for D'Andra at all.  She looks older than her mother.  You don't go behind your best friend's back and spread rumors that her fiance is cheating on her and then wonder why she's not inviting you to go wedding gown shopping with her.  Devulging that was way worse than LeeAnne saying you only had $200.00 in your bank account, which you were on camera saying your damn self.  

I didn't like Kam at first, but I think I get her now.  She's a little pretentious, but she can be funny at times.  

Cary is a pot stirrer.  Her run-tell-dat is so annoying.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 23

Leann still scares me. She might hide it a bit better this year, but she’s still a nasty, damaged person who is absolutely vicious in response to the slightest perceived offense. I don’t know why Cary and Stephanie are maintaining neutrality when they’ve been on the receiving end, unless they’re just afraid of becoming her targets again. If I were Brandi, I’d be pissed that my best friends welcomed a woman to stay at their party after they dragged me to talk to her and then she pushed me in the chest. I like watching most of the cast, but I don’t think I’ll be back next year if Leann and her darkness remain on her show. 

Edited by crocodile
Grammar
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

What were LeeAnne and Kam eating in the car on the way to the frat party?  I wonder what the Westcotts think of Kam talking with food in her mouth?

Those gummy bears they bought when shopping.

Interesting that the “classiest” (and tallest) little girl in the world has a topiary of a peeing dog on her front porch.  If I were a member of “Dallas society” I would talk about her until “Jimmy” had to get involved 😄😄

Deandra looked like everyone’s mom at the party.

Reunion looks interesting!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, marymary said:

I am so sick of Brandi and D’Andra. I have to agree with LeeAnne that there’s a double standard. Brandi has now sought her out on more than one occasion and essentially screamed insults in her face, and then she has the audacity to run off and cry? Congratulations, Brandi. You’ve officially surpassed D’Andra as my least favourite  

They're tied for me.  And Brandi was my favorite the first two seasons!

• Love 8

I love Cary enough to overlook her faults (and there are many).  Her just being so fucking over it with both Brandi and LeAnne was my everything.

LeAnne's styling on her clueless outfit was horrible and did make her look like a crazed SWF copy of Kam.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 24

After listening to all of the women talk about their college experiences, it occurred to me that Dallas and Potomac have the highest proportion of wives with at least a bachelor's degree. The shows with the lowest proportions? Atlanta and Beverly Hills--Shamari and Dorit are the degree holders on their respective shows. Although weirdly, all of Atlanta's current crop of friends has a bachelor's degree--Shamea, Tanya, and Marlo.

It's not that a college degree is indicative of anything, but it's interesting to examine the generational, cultural, and class factors that might explain the differences.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Damn that was fast.  Thank you!

I actually searched for it while I was watching the show. I was so irritated by all of Brandi's potshots about LeeAnne not attending college. Not everyone has the means or opportunity to do so and even if they do, college isn't always the right path for everyone. I say this as someone with a ton of formal education and a veritable alphabet soup behind my name. With all of that dizzy hateful cow's blah blah about cheerleading, I was convinced that she must have dropped out because she doesn't come across as the most academically inclined. Despite all of that, she has a bachelor's degree.

• Love 20

I've never seen this show so obviously scripted. 

When Leeann and Brandi were all Sharks and Jets, with the screaming, head tossing, finger jabbing, and flailing on the ground, they were clearing acting. Badly. I'm pretty sure they were both trying not to laugh.

• Love 3

LeeAnn was on Andy Cohen's show last night. She absolutely thinks she is the best thing ever. I am really over her. And she is such a trendsetter! Mismatched earring, tall purple boots. She is trying way to hard to be famous. Or something.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, bagger said:

to me Leeanne and Brandi are two sides of the same coin it’s just that Brandi isn’t as clever as Leeanne. I know a lot of people don’t give Leeanne any credit for trying to change because she’s essentially the same person she’s been in past seasons. she’s just been controlling herself this year but I give her credit for that. Brandi hasn’t even acknowledged that she needs to make some changes in how she treats people. She has absolutely no self-awareness.

Absolutely. Whether LeeAnn is genuinely interested in changing or just trying to control herself on camera, it doesn't matter as much. Because the results are still the same. And there's the whole - "fake it til you make it" concept. The more she behaves this way, genuine or not, the more ingrained that behavior will become. But, yes, at least she acknowledges it's a problem. Brandi and her fucking whispery voice.....she thinks she is just a victim and it drives me crazy. 

• Love 18

I went to exactly one frat party in college - walked in, saw a bunch of drunk dimwits slobbering all over each other and walked back out - can’t imagine hanging with middle-aged women who think frat parties are fun.

So why am I watching this shit!? lol

• Love 16

LeeAnne was super pissed she walked away and sat at that table and her "crew" didn't run over to support her IMMEDIATELY...  I loved her bitching about Brandi doing a sympathy cry then  going super over board with the crying on the ground like someone was gonna coddle her (so its ok for her to do it but when anyone else does it they are being fake?).... Brandi didn't start the fight I'm sorry that would be Steph pulling her the 2 feet ( really they were talking shit feet away from each other) to talk to Leeanne... the one who put hands on someone was LeeAnne point blank period Brandi might be annoying with the finger wave but she didn't place hands on anyone.... Again LeeAnne trying to make it all Brandi's fault when talking to Steph was some classic Narcissistic sociopathic moves by brushing away her lying and saying it was a joke (so you can lie all you want has long has after the fact you call it a joke when it wasn't) and saying she didn't say drunk or alcoholic (she did) and trying to act like the Dow eyes I didn't have anything to do with the situation...... And when does Brandi talk all the time about being a Cheerleader? (in the car on the ride to the party ...All Brandi does is talk about when she cheerleaded) I'm lost on that one cause other then her intro she never really brings it up on camera..... at least Kam aka dog food barbie seems to be seeing Brandi's side and didn't attack like she normally does.... regarding Carrie girl pick a side and stay on it stop with the straddling the fence because you come off has a really fake friend .....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7

I can’t believe that Kim tried to talk LeeAnne into washing her hair. leeAnne even stated it wasn’t necessary as there’d be a foam machine and pit. Is Kim so spoiled or helpless that she can’t put her head in a sink and wash it herself? Weird. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

It's not an excuse for LeeAnne's part in things, but Brandi has been no angel.

We agree on this much at least: Brandi has not behaved well, and Brandi's actions are not an excuse for Leann's. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Texas Women's University with a B.S. in social relations.

I know that social relations is a valid degree tied with social sciences, but it just seems like it should have a different name.  Social relations in college just conjures up all kinds of other things, LOL!   ;-)

• Love 10
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm with Cary. LeeAnn can be crazy; but Brandi knows that and she was deliberately trying to push her into that zone. I don't care about phone gate. Brandi has been trying to get LeeAnn to crack all season. And I LOVED Cary rolling her eyes and telling hysterical LeeAnn, "I'm right here."

Fake or not. Cary wins this season. Along with Stephanie. I think they've both tried to be diplomatic and fair. 

D'Andra is a fairweather friend and has firmly lost me. 

Kameron is a joke, but good to snark on. 

Next year I'd love to see LeeAnn, Kameron, Cary, and Stephanie having a blast and sour Brandi and D'Andra are sulking with their wine in the corner. 

Or more likely being held upside down while they beer bong.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Absolutely. Whether LeeAnn is genuinely interested in changing or just trying to control herself on camera, it doesn't matter as much. Because the results are still the same. And there's the whole - "fake it til you make it" concept. The more she behaves this way, genuine or not, the more ingrained that behavior will become. But, yes, at least she acknowledges it's a problem. Brandi and her fucking whispery voice.....she thinks she is just a victim and it drives me crazy. 

Her whispering drives me batty!!! That’s worse than a mumbler!

3 hours ago, Jel said:

"I've known Travis for 20 years" gives her the right to act as de facto hostess, while the actual hostess is right there? Mm Kay.

I am of the opinion that she uses that friendship with Travis to keep her “bestie” in line.

Edited by bagger
  • Love 12

Even though Rich and LeeAnn set a date, I don't see them getting married. Rich looks like he'd rather be hit by a train whenever marriage or the wedding is brought up.

I also believe the rumors about him cheating on his exwives and LeeAnne.

When he was on the show "Dallas Swat," he was engaged to a woman named Janine, a hairstylist. I don't believe they got married, though.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Tonight, some pieces fell into place for me. D’Andra turned on LeeAnne because she figured out that she had been used for her society connections, and LeeAnne was now parasitically attached to Kam for the same reason. Once you see the snake, you can’t unsee it.

I actually agree with D'Andra. I totally think that LeAnne attached herself to a Simmons for the social connection because that is what LeAnne is all about. When there was discord with Mama Dee and D'Andra, LeAnne bolted right to a Westcott.  I think Stephanie was my favorite this season. I do think she enjoys parts of her friendship with Brandi, but also enjoys the other ladies, it has to be tough to be stuck in the middle and not to mention Brandi demanding she pick her side.  I hope she is getting help for her depression.  It was finally nice to see some of Kam's fun personality come out even just for a bit. I loved the peeing dog topiary.  I was a Brandi fan 1st season, but she is just a mean girl and LeAnne is BSC 

• Love 15

Interesting that the “classiest” (and tallest) little girl in the world has a topiary of a peeing dog on her front porch.

Yassss!  I'm so glad this was noticed. Wtf was that?! That is so weird and tacky.  Please explain, Kam.

LeAnne needs to stop using Brandi's bad behavior as a justification to go fcking nuts.  The look in her eyes!!  Damn!!! Yikes!  The drama of flopping on the floor!  And Brandi needs get OVER the drama with LeAnne.  So she told people not be your friend and called you an alcoholic - none of those people took that to heart, so whatever. She should have taken a page from Stephanie and Cary's books and just ignored it as best she could. 

Stephanie's theory that Kam likes LeAnne for her loyalty makes sense.  

I loved everyone's college photos! 

It's not surprising that Leanne's wedding is scheduled during next year's filming. 

The reunion looks juicy. 

Edited by iloveit
  • Love 11

Table for one here:  I like Brandi, so what if she throws a few back? Leeann is clearly trying to gaslight her and Brandi's not having any of it.  Leeann is just a fucking psycho, and is terribly frightening and if it were me, I'd demand that she be let off the show.  And let me tall ya, I'm a pretty scary bitch myself.....    

• Love 23
13 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I've never seen this show so obviously scripted.  D'Andra and Brandi are slamming Leeanne, and Leeanne is bitching to Steph.  Suddenly, Steph turns around and we see both conversations have been taking place one arm length away!!

9 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

When Leeann and Brandi were all Sharks and Jets, with the screaming, head tossing, finger jabbing, and flailing on the ground, they were clearing acting. Badly. I'm pretty sure they were both trying not to laugh.

And Bryan @10 feet in the background smiling his polite party smile at other guests while his wife and Leeanne throw down :D

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

He is so fug. 

He is so ugly, it almost looks not real.  Like his face is like a halloween mask of an ugly man.  

16 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Maybe they maintain neutrality because they watched Brandi get into LeeAnne's space, aggressively yell at LeeAnne and wag a finger in LeeAnne's face - this, after a season of Brandi constantly insulting and berating and clearly trying to provoke LeeAnne. It's not an excuse for LeeAnne's part in things, but Brandi has been no angel. And I actually think they shy away from taking Brandi to task because they're in fact afraid of becoming her target.

It looks like - from the reunion preview - we will see Cary finally standing up to Brandi!  I also read her blog last week, and she is now on LeAnne's side, and wishes she stood up for her more during the season.

4 hours ago, Panda Bear said:

I thought it was rich of Brandi to accuse LeeAnne of looking down on her and the others when Brandi is constantly firing smug putdowns at LeeAnne for not being married, not having children, not being rich enough to afford first class, and not having a college degree. Oh, and not having been friends with Travis for twenty years, as she has. Boy, aren't we all jealous of that! 

Brandi is cruel to Leanne.  She goes for the low blows, takes it to another level.  She HATES Leanne so much.  I just wish I knew why.  It is not for all of the dumb reasons she has given.  

4 hours ago, bagger said:

I am of the opinion that she uses that friendship with Travis to keep her “bestie” in line.

I 100% agree.  I think Steph is too good of a person to actually like Brandi.  I think she used to get a kick out of her, and enjoy hanging out and drinking a little, but now she sees her for what she is, and doesn't really like her all that much.  

• Love 11