Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Bobbi Dearest

• Start Topic

I laughed so hard at the clip of Dylan falling off the jet ski and the cut into the guitar riff intro.

The hospital is going to need Dylan's money after all the HIPAA violations with the doctor giving him information on Patrick and his brother.

There's too much going on with Donna's hair in the second A+ lewk for it to be an A+ for me.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, meggonzo said:

I laughed so hard at the clip of Dylan falling off the jet ski and the cut into the guitar riff intro.

I laughed so loudly in the street that people stared at me - it was so great expecting what was coming and waiting for it ... and there it is: DA NA NA NA. So great!

• Love 2
20 hours ago, StatMom said:

Also, another name re-use: wasn't "Claudia" the name of Colin's art... lady? Dealer? Client? something something?

Yes! And his sugar mama. Surprised they didn't go with Phyllis or Gertrude or Hazel or Bertha.

• Love 3

or "Maria" since she's from the continent of South America, right? Or I guess she could be another "Carla", as I think that was the name of the Latina girl Brandon fell for who was in the witness protection program.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Panda Bear said:

I can believe Bobbi and Felice are sisters, but I cannot, in any way, believe Bobbi is Gina's mother. Not when we know who her father is... 

Maybe Jackie is her mother since the show would most likely have Dr. Martin have an affair with her just to ensure everyone's been together at one point or another .. or maybe even Samantha . 

• Love 1

Or maybe Rush got in the mix too? My FIL is a  geneticist, I need to ask him if this is even possible to have two sisters look completely different if they have the same father and mothers who are sisters.