Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Vicki, Tamra and Shannon rehash their whirlwind trip to Mexico; Vicki reflects on her efforts to get Steve to propose; Gina opens up about her divorce; sparks fly when Vicki and Kelly go head to head, culminating in a shocking claim by Vicki.

Airs 11/25/18 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Having a major blizzard here and loosing signal, might have to catch this in rerun.  :(

Sorry about the blizzard. I grew up in northeastern Ohio (close to Lake Erie in Aurora Ohio) so I feel your pain! Lol. But to be honest, I'm doubtful I can make it thru this entire renunion episode. RHOC reunions haven't captivated me for years. But as we all know, if you miss tinights episode, it will be aired at least 15 more times! 

Stay warm StrayCat80!

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Sorry about the blizzard. I grew up in northeastern Ohio (close to Lake Erie in Aurora Ohio) so I feel your pain! Lol. But to be honest, I'm doubtful I can make it thru this entire renunion episode. RHOC reunions haven't captivated me for years. But as we all know, if you miss tinights episode, it will be aired at least 15 more times! 

Stay warm StrayCat80!

LOL! I moved back to that zip code after 30 years and the only thing that has changed is Geauga Lake is gone! 

This coast needs to lay off the elective surgery. They always go way too far. The new girls are really working their faces.  

• Love 8

My rankings for best looks (hair, makeup, dress)

1. Tamra

2. Vicki (the midriff cut-out makes me nervous)

3. Kelly

4. Shannon (are her sleeves made of a dead muppet?)

5. Emily (her dress is the same color as my mom's seafoam salad, yuck)

6. Gina (worst hair, worst dress - like a knockoff Barbie circa 1982)

3 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

LOL! I moved back to that zip code after 30 years and the only thing that has changed is Geauga Lake is gone! 

This coast needs to lay off the elective surgery. They always go way too far. The new girls are really working their faces.  

Lol! I lived 1 mile from Geauga Lake. Way back when it was a horse race track! Then it became Sea World. 

Anyway......back to our regular scheduled programming: the boring OC HoWives reunion!

3 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

My rankings for best looks (hair, makeup, dress)

1. Tamra

2. Vicki (the midriff cut-out makes me nervous)

3. Kelly

4. Shannon (are her sleeves made of a dead muppet?)

5. Emily (her dress is the same color as my mom's seafoam salad, yuck)

6. Gina (worst hair, worst dress - like a knockoff Barbie circa 1982)

They all are wearing fugly dresses...in no particular order.  Tamra needs some skin tightening on her neck. 

I'm getting severe eye strain issues from looking at Gina's disco dress.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Will we have to wait until the last 5 minutes for Vicki's "shocking" claim?  Because after this lackluster season, the only reason I'm watching the reunion is to see Kelly and Vicki go at it.  

It's never anything worth waiting for. NEVER. I guarantee it's not going to be worth me getting thru the last 20 minutes of this bullcrap. So contrived and fake. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Gina has this weird habit with her mouth.

She looks as though her nostril is itchy and the only way she can scratch it is with her lip

Lol!! Oh KungFuBunny, I ❤ u. Snark at its finest!

• Love 11

Gina needs to STFU. All of these bitches think they're perfect moms with great parenting advice. Except all of them have been married/divorced several times (or getting divorced.) 

Kelly's boobs look much smaller than usual. Lol! Shannon's hair looks good! Emily needs to wear a size larger. And thank you Jesus, God, Buddha, Mahanta and anyone else....this reunion is OVER!!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Having a major blizzard here and loosing signal, might have to catch this in rerun.  

It's the same old thing, Straycat80.  Some yelling, some tears, some accusations, and Vicki thinks her shit doesn't stink.  

I hope you're bundled up well and won't be snowed in for long.  :)

• Love 9

I really wish Kelly had been able to keep her cool and just tell Vicki that she would talk to Michael about Vicki’s allegations.  She seemed to be in a good place with Michael before she instantly believed what Vicki said about him.  Plus,   Vicki then started backpedaling with that “I haven’t talked to Michael in six months.”

Since Andy repeatedly compared Dirty John to Vicki. I guess we can deduce that Andy thinks Vicki was completely innocent in the cancer scam.

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I really wish Kelly had been able to keep her cool and just tell Vicki that she would talk to Michael about Vicki’s allegations.  She seemed to be in a good place with Michael before she instantly believed what Vicki said about him.  Plus,   Vicki then started backpedaling with that “I haven’t talked to Michael in six months.”

Since Andy repeatedly compared Dirty John to Vicki. I guess we can deduce that Andy thinks Vicki was completely innocent in the cancer scam.

I don’t know - watching Dirty John now and the woman seems too eager and willfully blind to the con to be considered completely innocent.

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Gina needs to STFU. All of these bitches think they're perfect moms with great parenting advice. Except all of them

40 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Vicki continues to be a p.o.s.  Please get her off my tv.

have been married/divorced several times (or getting divorced.) 

Kelly's boobs look much smaller than usual. Lol! Shannon's hair looks good! Emily needs to wear a size larger. And thank you Jesus, God, Buddha, Mahanta and anyone else....this reunion is OVER!!!

41 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Vicki continues to be a p.o.s.  Please get her off my tv.

Along with loud mouth, buttinsky Gina and Emily!

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Anyone know what kind of job Matt has that he can't film a reality show, but his wife can post his pic all over Insta?  I am honestly wondering this.  At first I thought he was an undercover FBI agent or something, but that makes no sense in light of his name and picture being everywhere anyway.  Considering the fact that none of the ladies have even met him except Emily, I call bullshit on the job nixing it.  Unless his girlfriend is his boss.

This article speculates that he works for an investment firm.

https://www.romper.com/p/what-is-gina-kirschenheiters-ex-husbands-job-matt-kirschenheiter-didnt-appear-on-rhoc-12160381

• Love 1