Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E22: No Winners

• Start Topic

Ashley is staying at her mom's house after a fight with Bar turned physical and she had to get the police involved. Jade makes Sean take a drug test. Lexi has to let Kyler know that her parents do not want him over at the house anymore.

Airs: November 26, 2018

On 11/25/2018 at 11:29 AM, druzy said:

Ashley is staying at her mom's house after a fight with Bar turned physical and she had to get the police involved. Jade makes Sean take a drug test. Lexi has to let Kyler know that her parents do not want him over at the house anymore.

Airs: November 26, 2018

Awwwww what is wrong with Kayla help!!!!!!😳

Kayla is a piece of shit and she's lucky she's not my child because I would have blasted her for the way she spoke to her mother. Shut up? Who does that? I bet she wouldn't tell Devon to shut up. Thank goodness she has that friend who has sense and keeps it real with her.

Brianna is one cold bitch. That poor boy told her he loves her twice and she had no response. The last partner was a raging asshole but I'm feeling a tad bit of sympathy for him. She disposes people too easily

Jade needs to dump Sean STAT. He is a child and kind of dumb to boot. Does he even have a job? And what the hell kind of drug was he doing that he had withdrawal signs like that? No, ma'am. He's got to go.

I'm really disappointed in Bar. It seems he's decided to follow the family tradition to jail. What a sad mess.

Lexie is a foolish girl. I hope for her child's sake that she grows up soon. And we see why Kyler or whatever his name is is such an ass. He raised himself!

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Clearly everything. Dressing her Motley crew like the Supremes for a Baptism?? And strapless dresses? I'm no prude but have a little bit of decorum. 

I thought they were headed out to the club! And they were at the nicest storefront church in town!

Seriously, I know when I was young I was very naive and foolish. But was I this dumb? I knew that you don't wear a cocktail dress to a church ceremony. I knew not to say shut up to my parents. I knew not to expect them to pay my bills for me. I knew not to expect them to let my boyfriend sleep over!

I feel bad for Jade. She is surrounded by losers. Sean is bad news and she needs to close that door pronto. Between him and her mother and stepdad leeching off her all the time I don't know how she holds it together. Jade. Move somewhere. Change your name. Start a new life. You seem to be a responsible, intelligent person. Don't let these bottom feeders ruin your life.

I'm disappointed in Bar too. I like him.

Lexi. She reminds me of Chelsea from TM2, back in the early days, sneaking Adam into the apartment her dad paid for. She seems to have a little something on the ball, though. She should go to mortician school and become independent. It would do her a world of good to meet some people who share her interests and be challenged by something. There is more out there than that creepy mumbly charmless stupid fuckwad Kyler, Lexi. Find a nice guy in mortuary school who's about to inherit the family business. Someone who will pay attention to you and care about what you say. Jesus, she and Kyler look like acquaintances who don't really care much for each other. There never seems to be any romantic attachment there.

• Love 19

Why was Brianna wearing a name tag that says Cheyenne?

LOL. It’s not “I’ll miss Robert because I love him,” but “I’ll miss him because he watches Braeson and gives some money for bills.” That’s true love.

Lexi: Zzzzz. Drama with step father. Kyler's birthday. zzzz. 

He’s being baptized and Kayla still can’t do anything with Izaiah’s hair? And wtf is she wearing to a church? I don’t care if Stephan is going to anger management. No one is better after a few sessions of counseling. He has deep anger and has to try to “keep it in check” while around Kayla. That is not a solution. He decided not to go to his kid’s baptism? That should be one of those “I wouldn’t miss it” type events. 

Kayla should be put out on her ass and told to make her way. Saying “this conversation is over” to your mother, you know, the one who pays for everything, should be game over. Good for Devynn telling Kayla’s mom that lowlife was watching Izaiah and not caving. 

Ashley and Bar’s violent, physical confrontation doesn’t surprise me. I think for a lot of this show, Bar got a good edit. There is something endearing him to me but he, too has very deep anger issues.  Ashley’s sister is my favorite person on this show.

Jade and Sean are in this pattern of break up/get back, break up/get back. His drug issues are just going to continue.

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I feel bad for Jade. She is surrounded by losers. Sean is bad news and she needs to close that door pronto. Between him and her mother and stepdad leeching off her all the time I don't know how she holds it together. Jade. Move somewhere. Change your name. Start a new life. You seem to be a responsible, intelligent person. Don't let these bottom feeders ruin your life.

Ehhh except for the fact that there are pictures online of Jade doing lines of coke (I would search for them now but I am at work)... so she's a bit hypocritical. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Why was Brianna wearing a name tag that says Cheyenne?

I worked in a hotel once upon a time, and we had to wear name tags. Even if it wasn't our name. So if you left your name tag at home you just wore someone else's. The name tag was part of the uniform. It had nothing to do with people being able to know your actual name!  Brianna's workplace might have a similar rule. A friend of my son's went by Jaiden in high school, her real name is Mercedes--whenever I saw her at the grocery store with her "Mercedes" name tag on I was "wait, what? Oh yeah". Maybe Brianna is re-inventing herself in Oregon.

10 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I don’t care if Stephan is going to anger management. No one is better after a few sessions of counseling. He has deep anger and has to try to “keep it in check” while around Kayla. That is not a solution. He decided not to go to his kid’s baptism? That should be one of those “I wouldn’t miss it” type events. 

"I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MY SON!" Except pay child support, or take part in important, milestone ceremonies in his life. Stephan is a complete loser in every possible way. Mean, ugly, stupid. What a catch. That poor baby does not stand a chance.

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MY SON!" Except pay child support, or take part in important, milestone ceremonies in his life. Stephan is a complete loser in every possible way. Mean, ugly, stupid. What a catch. That poor baby does not stand a chance.

And Kayla, another winner, was happy that her child's father didn't come because she would have been inconvenienced by drama. She could have told her mother to stay on one side and say nothing for this event. I think mom would have gone along with that. The loser just didn't want to be bothered. Oh, but he was happy she asked him to go! I just can't with these people.

Edited by configdotsys
i can't spell
  • Love 2

Show needs to be cancelled.  WTF?  It is nothing but drug addicts and women beaters.

Kayla- Stephan not coming to the Baptism because he is not religious.   More excuses for such loser.

I see Kayla bothered to get all dressed up but didn’t comb the baby’s hair.  It is obvious the mom takes care of the baby.....not her!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, politichick said:

Brianna is one cold bitch. That poor boy told her he loves her twice and she had no response. The last partner was a raging asshole but I'm feeling a tad bit of sympathy for him. She disposes people too easily

Right! She is like I don’t want him because he won’t get his GED and is unstable at work.  

Well, WTF, you ain’t shit.  What kind of man do you think you deserve? A rich doctor?  She has delusions like Brianas mom from Teen Mom 3.  (The one that lives with her mom and thug sister).

The best she will do is getting some older grandpa man on pension and small business  to support her. Those type of men like ‘sweet looking’ trashy girls like herself.

It was never brought up but Danae (name ?) was a women physically??  So, she is also lesbian..????

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Kayla- Stephan not coming to the Baptism because he is not religious.  

That is bullshit. I'm an atheist and I've attended many religious ceremonies, weddings, baptisms, funerals, even the ordination of a minister. No one is asking you to testify for Jesus, Stephan. Just be present to help the family celebrate. His good basketball shorts were probably in the wash.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That is bullshit. I'm an atheist and I've attended many religious ceremonies, weddings, baptisms, funerals, even the ordination of a minister. No one is asking you to testify for Jesus, Stephan. Just be present to help the family celebrate. His good basketball shorts were probably in the wash.

Hahahahaha!

He doesn’t care.  He  beats her and her mom.  Soon, he will beat her son.  Steals from them to buy drugs! She is just dumb.  

I need to stop watching this show and then it will be cancelled.  Teen Mom 3 got cancelled.....so, it can happen to this trashy people show. 

Next week, she is dropping him off at Stephans.  She is just fresh.  Disrespects her mom. She doesn’t want to pay for her phone.  Wants to move out and pay rent (money she doesn’t have) and take the baby away from a safe environment.  (As long as Stephan doesn’t come over). 

Last night I noticed she got a tattoo. I think it said Izaiah (sp. ?). Surrrre! Can buy tattoos and hoochie dresses and still applies for welfare.  I think she also gives that bum bitch father wanna be money.  That is the only reason Stephan keeps Kayla on a long leash.  💵 She will be like  Chelsea.  Aubrey is already 8 and she still BEGS Adam for the child support. 

I don’t believe he is in counseling, either!  At the very least,  probably some freebie program that is worth crap.....like a group you can randomly show up to at a church room.  He is probably attending because some of those programs provide free/cheap housing. (Group homes)

He won’t change, anyways. If he was in counseling he would show up to the baptism. Family first, eh???

So, I guess MTV is paying them peanuts because you have very low income these days to qualify and none are minors, anymore. 

No more!  They are nothing but criminals and SUPER boring to watch.

• Love 4

That is bullshit. I'm an atheist and I've attended many religious ceremonies, weddings, baptisms, funerals, even the ordination of a minister. No one is asking you to testify for Jesus, Stephan. Just be present to help the family celebrate.

Exactly. I'm an atheist AND a Jew...and I flew to another continent to attend the baptism of my cousin's baby. It's about welcoming him to the world. If it's important to people I care about, then it's important to me. But we all know Stephan doesn't care about this woman and child. They are just his property, and he doesn't even take good care of his property. I've never kicked my coffee table the way Stephan kicked Kayla.

Also: Stephan tells his mom that the problem is that he's thinking too deeply about everything and letting that turn into emotion. No, Stephan, the problem is not that you are thinking too deeply. The problem is that YOU WERE VIOLENT and we don't believe it's the last time.

Edited by IvySpice
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Stephan cares about Stephan. That's pretty much it. He is loathsome. I recoil every time I see his mean ugly face. 

You know, Pepper, every time we say anything about Stephan, you just get mad. This conversation's over... :)

• Love 12
5 hours ago, configdotsys said:

What is Teen Mom 3? I thought that was the one and done season from several years ago?

Exactly.  It was cancelled. Young & Pregnant needs to be cancelled because it is a bunch of druggies and women beaters. Women making excuses for pond scum men. 

They are super boring and live pathetic lives.  Most have sound parents and they don’t listen.

They need to learn on their own how to make it in life! I won’t be making them rich. Done watching!

19 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm DONE! I'm DONE! You're just picking on me and ganging up on me because you're jellus! 

And pay my phone bill! 

OK, but you have to pay for your auto insurance!

I’ll still pay for your car’s gas and any maintenance issues, plus the annual registration fees. Rest assured that you can continue your expensive Starbucks habit because you will also have full access to my debit card whenever you need it.

(I will never understand the parents who paid their kids’ gas station credit card bill! I also never understood it when I was in high school myself. I filled my up my gas tank with money I earned myself from babysitting and working retail.) 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 4

Kayla seems to listen to her friends more than her mother, which is good because they seem to have more sense than her. She was mad because her friend (Devin?) told her mom about Stephan watching Isiah. Maybe because she cares about you and your child and knows exactly what Stephan is like KAYLA! I hope if she plans on moving in with Kayla, she puts her foot down and says Stephan can't come over. 

Don't care about Briana, but I did feel bad for poor Robert.

Of course Bar's trashy mother films herself talking to her son who is in jail and posts it online. Why am I not surprised?

Lexi, go to mortuary school and DUMP KYLER! I'm baffled on how these two ever managed to produce a child.

• Love 11
On 11/27/2018 at 9:47 PM, Dance4Life said:

Exactly.  It was cancelled. Young & Pregnant needs to be cancelled because it is a bunch of druggies and women beaters. Women making excuses for pond scum men. 

They are super boring and live pathetic lives.  Most have sound parents and they don’t listen.

They need to learn on their own how to make it in life! I won’t be making them rich. Done watching!

I actually don't want this to be cancelled. These girls are not being paid big money and live the way they would without the show. If there is one in ten teenage girls who see this and decide to not get pregnant because their boyfriend might end up being looser like on this show then it servers the purpose. They should do a new season with all new girls every time so they don't start getting paid more and live like no other young mother can afford to live. Keep it real MTV. Right now this version of TM is actually real. Too real with all the domestic violence and drug use but better than watching them getting new car and bigger and bigger house every year like the other TM's. 

• Love 5

Sean was def using heroin or pills. I knew right away from the beginning. Missing work, making excuses, always sleeping, always in bed, could never see family, STOMACH PAINS AND HEADACHE! That’s opioid withrawl at its finest. 

I feel sad for Jayde. She has a drug addict homeless mooching mother, dirtbag drug addiction moocher baby daddy and she’s a good mom! Works hard! Pays her bills, pays for everything (what happened to that dog tho??)

i hope she wakes up and shuts the door to all of them! He probably inky stayed around for her oral surgery so he could steal her Vicodin. 

Briana is the most annoying human being! Why did she lead that poor guy on! Why move him all the way out to bumble fuck! She never even liked him she just found the closest belly warmer babysitter she could find and called it love. I felt bad for that guy. He’s obviously not the sharpest freaking tool in the tool shed! But st least he was nice and loved her! She’s an idiot! Her mom is an idiot too letting him move out there like that! Take care of your own giddamn kid Brianna! You want the best for your kid?? Be his MOTHER! 

Ashlee, bar is a dark soul, he is endearing and smooth but he is DANGEROUS! Pastor Tea,I don’t blame her for the way she acts. If my daughter had a loser baby daddy I wouldn’t stay quiet either! 

Lexi is an annoying meek little princess mouse. Mommy and daddy take care of her and she plays mommy daddy house with kyler (every time his name comes on the screen my husband says “are you kidding me? That’s his name!” 

Kylwr doesn’t love her. He loves that she is so obsessed with him. Lexis parents are right! She should stay home with her mother, raise that baby and GROW UP! 

And lastly Kayla! Stop speaking like you are not a fucking white girl! You are white! You are not urban! The way she acts dresses and speaks is offensive to all black women! You are not black via penis injection! Have some respect for yourself and your Africa’s American friends! Her friends must be so embarrassed by her! “Lie to my mom! Cover for my UGLY, STUPID LOSER BABY DADDY STEPHAN” 

so disrespectful to her mother! She doesn’t get that Stephan is dangerous and is not watching out for her son! He’s fucking a other girl and she goes and picks him up for a happy family pregnancy photo shoot! SHE DRIVES HIM TO CHILD SUPPORT COURT! DUH KAYLA GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER! KISS YOUR MOTHERS ASS! 

• Love 7

there are pictures online of Jade doing lines of coke

STOMACH PAINS AND HEADACHE! That’s opioid withrawl at its finest.

No question, nobody ought to be doing lines of coke, but when it comes to ruining families, opiates are in another dimension. Sean looked totally strung out. You don't really need a drug test for that. How sad for Kloie.

• Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:08 PM, Brooklynista said:

Clearly everything. Dressing her Motley crew like the Supremes for a Baptism?? And strapless dresses? I'm no prude but have a little bit of decorum. 

Oh good, I'm not the only one who was thinking "what the hell kind of church is that where that kind of dress is appropriate for a baptism?" Also, the way she was speaking to her mother made me want to jump through my TV and punch her in the face.  She actually told her mom "shut up, this conversation is over" and her mother didn't even look taken aback.  Ugh.  I knew she was a doormat.

• Love 4
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:44 AM, Dance4Life said:

Right! She is like I don’t want him because he won’t get his GED and is unstable at work.  

Well, WTF, you ain’t shit.  What kind of man do you think you deserve? A rich doctor?  She has delusions like Brianas mom from Teen Mom 3.  (The one that lives with her mom and thug sister).

The best she will do is getting some older grandpa man on pension and small business  to support her. Those type of men like ‘sweet looking’ trashy girls like herself.

It was never brought up but Danae (name ?) was a women physically??  So, she is also lesbian..????

Actually it's been brought up dozens of times and discussed at length.  Danae is transgendered.  That means she identifies as a man.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

Actually it's been brought up dozens of times and discussed at length.  Danae is transgendered.  That means she identifies as a man.  

Yea, but the sex is with a girl. She never addressed that.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Yea, but the sex is with a girl. She never addressed that.

Because no one is required to discuss intimate details of their sex life with the general public.   There's plenty of sources to read up on transgendered people if you really want to educate yourself.  He identifies as a straight male.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, lezlers said:

Because no one is required to discuss intimate details of their sex life with the general public.   There's plenty of sources to read up on transgendered people if you really want to educate yourself.  He identifies as a straight male.

I think Dance4Life may be referring to the fact that Danae had not fully transitioned, i.e., no operations, still had breasts and a vagina. He had just started hormone treatment when they broke up.

Kudos to whomever wondered how many daddies Braeson will have by the time he's 18. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, politichick said:

I think Dance4Life may be referring to the fact that Danae had not fully transitioned, i.e., no operations, still had breasts and a vagina. He had just started hormone treatment when they broke up.

Kudos to whomever wondered how many daddies Braeson will have by the time he's 18. 

That was me.  :)    I know what she was asking, it was the question itself that came across as disrespectful of the trans community.  Some things can really stay private, they don't need to be explained to the general public.  Apologies if I was reading too deeply into it.

• Love 2