Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E27: I Choose You

druzy
  • Start Topic

I'm almost positive I heard Tyler say he would be in the new home finishing it and after the it would be done and cate would come into a new finished home.

Casita 🏠😁 I wish I didn't know about Gina (side talker) and her damn casita. 

46 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Maybe one of them will move into a "casita" like Gina on the Real Housewives of OC.  Casita is the new drinking word on that show!  At least we'd have some fun. Which watching this show isn't.

😂

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, MadLove said:

Wait! How do you know the house is hideous inside? They didn't show the inside.

They showed little glimpses when she was on the laptop.

here is one of the rooms -

Maci-Bookout-Bedroom-2.thumb.jpg.6c65e58486e4f26551534562e800e35c.jpg

OMG the celestial painting behind the bed, the creepy mirror, the checkerboard nausea-inducing ceiling.  And Maci was actually LOVING the horrible painted ceiling.  This is the reason it is so cheap!

What the F is in the corner, a llama dressed up in a tutu??

Here is an article about the house.  There are more pictures.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 15
10 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Right!    Cate should get Dakota a ‘scholarship’ next time she goes to Sedona.  Boy, does he need a September 8, 2009, trauma vacation retreat! 

I guess her childhood trauma affects her everywhere but in bed!  Lol! 

I want to feel bad for Tyler......but, I just can’t! Why does he keep getting her pregnant?  He needs to keep a secret ovulation chart or gone with Gary for the big snip.

When Cate has her #rainbowbaby......she will be back in Sedona before baby girl is 2 months old. Because too much childhood trauma.....you know? 

I was just thinking the same thing!  I'm sure Cates already booked!  Probably why Tyler is taking a few weeks now!

Tyler needs to get snipped like Gary or wear a condom.  Beck with Cate I'd wear two!

Tyler's mother looked wonky.  What's with her?

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

OMG the celestial painting behind the bed, the creepy mirror, the checkerboard nausea-inducing ceiling.  And Maci was actually LOVING the horrible painted ceiling.  This is the reason it is so cheap!

That's a beautiful home but surely not a young family decorated!  Looks like something a string out movie star would like!  Waiting to hear if Taylor's name is on the deed!

What's that second home behind the big house?

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

How do they have almost 7 acres of land, but you can see the neighbor's houses all around them just like a regular subdivision?!

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I was just thinking the same thing!  I'm sure Cates already booked!  Probably why Tyler is taking a few weeks now!

Tyler needs to get snipped like Gary or wear a condom.  Beck with Cate I'd wear two!

Tyler's mother looked wonky.  What's with her?

Alcoholics and drug addicts.

but, reading comments I am not sure why Cate is getting a hard time for saying she wanted a boy.  Isn’t it normal for women and men to want both boys and girls?  This is her 3rd girl! It is a normal reaction.  Doesn’t actually mean she is unhappy.  Just nice to have both. Hahahahaha! 

I kinda wanted her to have a boy and maybe she will stop having babies.   Because if she REALLY wants a  boy....Ugh!  There will be more. 

• Love 3

If Catelynn and Tyler were not at the right point of their life to have more kids, why oh why did they have unprotected sex? WTF Also, love Catelynn's reaction to having another girl. lmao

I really did not see the scenes for Gary's vasectomy. Why do they need to film and show this to us? They are that scrapped for material to use?

How fast was the process for Maci and co. to find their new place? That seemed super fast. Why did they choose to move out of their old house in the first place? I didn't catch that part.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, politichick said:

I pray to the reality tv gods that we will see Jen and Larry's faces when they first see this monstrosity. OMG.

Maci in her mansion and Ryan living in Rehab.  That is totally BS he missed the birth of his baby.  His parents and that new wife are nothing but enablers to keep that MTV check.  

Ryan looks so old.  For those watching 90 Day Fiance and commenting on Eric’s  (Leida’s green card) age.  This is exactly how Ryan will look at 40.  I always knew Eric is on drugs.  Half his teeth are gone and the ones still barely clinging to his gums are rotten black! 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

How do they have almost 7 acres of land, but you can see the neighbor's houses all around them just like a regular subdivision?!

Those are the upgraded MPCs where houses usually start at $500,000 (instead of the usual 200k-300k).  7 acres is really not much land and it was all behind the house.

I like it.  It is wooded nature setting but you still have neighbors, etc. The house was located in an oversized premium lot, too.  As they drive away some houses  were indeed closer.  

We have the same type of neighborhood.  We live in a secluded lot with lots of nature and lake behind us just like her house.  Then there is a more central location with a park and lake that has houses around it.  It is really pretty but less privacy since the fencing facing the lake has to wrought iron.  

Then we have a few blocks in the back that have a more conventional layout with regular size lots.

Farrah lives in that same kind of neighborhood.  It is all open nature in the back.  I think she lived in Bee Caves.  It is beautiful out there but far from everything.  Out there houses start at 700Ks.

I wonder where Bristol lives?  She is stuck in Texas now instead of gorgeous Alaska!

10 minutes ago, Carly13817 said:

There was a commercial with Farrah? What for? I guess us Canadians did not get a chance to see it.

It was a show Ex on the Beach.  I have never seen it.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

That's a beautiful home but surely not a young family decorated!  Looks like something a string out movie star would like!  Waiting to hear if Taylor's name is on the deed!

What's that second home behind the big house?

I think it could be a beautiful home if they paint over all of it!  I have a feeling Maci will keep it, it's like the house is all of her crappy tattoos come to life!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 24
12 hours ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

Oh, I forgot one other thing I found really funny. When Cate was talking with Kiki in her car, she said that maybe the separation would be good for her because then she could "focus on herself."

When the hell has she ever NOT focused on herself? She is all about herself 100% of the time. 

I had the exact same thought. How many retreats has she gone to this year? How much more can she possibly focus on herself???

11 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I want to feel bad for Tyler......but, I just can’t! Why does he keep getting her pregnant?  He needs to keep a secret ovulation chart or gone with Gary for the big snip.

I wouldn't put it past Cate to come up with some turkey baster scheme to get Tyler to impregnate her. 

10 hours ago, toodywoody said:

So someone addressing what they need is a trigger? Or is it just someone saying anything is a trigger? Or is it really just a fucking excuse to hold onto someone and make them feel guilty because the other person can't fucking deal with anything? 

Yup. Catelynn "triggering" at every damn thing Tyler says is a way of holding him hostage emotionally. She is such a manipulator. 

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Who is moving out during this trial separation? Where is that person going to live? Who will have Nova? Was this discussion in front of Nova?

TIA!

I think Tyler is going to stay in the Octagon house. He said something about once they're separation is over, she can move in and the house will be done. 

Honestly, I think he's sort of resigned himself to never getting away from her. But he wanted to find a way to get a break. I wouldn't be surprised if he finds another house to flip, once they're all living in the Octagon house together. 

• Love 8

I know I've asked this before, but isn't there a scientific correlation between people who smoke marijuana regularly and having girls because the sperm with the Y chromosome slows down or all of the sperm slows down and only the X chromosome sperm survive long enough to fertilize? If that's the case, Cate sniping That Tyler must have something wrong with him is rich considering she has to be stoned to tolerate being conscious. Cate seems like the type to poke holes in the condom out of desperation. Even though "they agreed not to see other people" (read: Cate had a meltdown until Tyler took an oath of chastity), I really, really want Tyler to get laid by someone else. Not even dating, but the poor man just needs five minutes (...two minutes?) of uncomplicated fun in his life. I can't even imagine Cate being the only person I'd ever had sex with in my entire life. Which isn't a looks commentary whatsoever, but she became a joyless barnacle at what, 20? She probably makes Tyler recite her childhood traumas in chronological order and then yell "Your trauma is VALID!" so that she can climax.

I'm bored of FarrahLite (Bristol). I fear for those little girls alone with Dakota.

Cheyenne is just garden-variety irritating. Watching her badly try to be coy with Corey while twirling her hair and sounding like she could barely stay focused long enough to string together a sentence reminds me of everyone I hated in high school. I forgot that Corey's ex on The Real World (god, I forgot what a baby face he had in 2014) left after realizing she was knocked up by another dude. She seems slightly emotionally unstable. It was awkward listening to him tell his mom that she should have been his baby mama given their history, basically admitting that they had a stronger bond than he has (even currently) with Cheyenne. Chey must've been out of earshot or focused on her phone during that conversation, because I can't believe that didn't set her off.

It was hilarious that Maci and Taylor (clearly prodded by producers) were waxing nostalgic about a barely lived in home they've occupied for like, 14 months at the most. They wouldn't have even had anything for that flashback montage if it weren't for having kids under two that naturally totally shift development stages every three months. What would they have said otherwise? "And there's the corner where I drunkenly pissed on the carpet after the pub crawl..." [flashback of folding one TTM shirt followed by five different games of beer pong]

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

That house is gorgeous. I actually don't mind most of the inside, except the oddly themed bedrooms. But it has a lot of nice woodworking overall; and I'm a sucker for built-ins. 

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

It must extend behind them. It looked pretty wooded in the back. 

1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

but, reading comments I am not sure why Cate is getting a hard time for saying she wanted a boy.  Isn’t it normal for women and men to want both boys and girls?  This is her 3rd girl! It is a normal reaction.  Doesn’t actually mean she is unhappy.  Just nice to have both. Hahahahaha! 

There is nothing wrong with preferring a certain gender, or even being said when you don't get your preference. My neighbor growing up had 4 boys. Always wanted a little girl. When her 4th was a boy, and they knew they were done, she was pretty sad about it. She took her time to grieve the girl she would never have. Then she fully embraced being a mom of boys and loved that 4th son just as much as the others. 

Difference is, Cate is on national TV. How is this daughter going to feel, watching the footage back, and seeing her mother loudly proclaim her disappointment? I'd feel like shit. 

I also tend to think Cate, personally, doesn't care much either way. Boy or girl, eh. I think SHE THINKS that Tyler wants a boy and she is trying to make him happy i.e. keep him. THAT was what her disappointment was about. 

Oddly, Tyler seemed fine with it. I remember HIM being disappointed when Nova was a girl. But I think he's matured a lot since then and his priorities are more in check. 

1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

I wonder where Bristol lives?  She is stuck in Texas now instead of gorgeous Alaska!

I'd be kicking myself every fucking day for making that mistake. Not that her girls are mistakes. But damn. Alaska is so gorgeous. You can just see her light up when she goes home. On the bright side, she has enough money to visit. A LOT. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 10

Poor little Nova seemed so anxious in that cake-baking scene with Cate.  Like she was performing to keep her mom interested in her.  It's understandable given that she never knows when her mom is going to disappear for weeks on end...or why she's gone...but it broke my heart a little.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I kept rewinding it, even put on CC , I couldn't make out Amber's "weakness " .Thank you. 🤣 the look on Amber's face when nuMatt said he'd keep her on her diet, oh my 😂.

Nova was so cute when talking about the new baby. Too bad the new baby is a stinky ass girl like her( Cate's POV,  not mine)

Same here, my CC said "indistinct."  um, the thing has *one* job, just sayin'...

Cate still talks to Nova like she's a parrot.

"I'm gonna be a big sister?"

"you're gonna be a big sister!"

"i love the baby!"

"you love the baby?"

"i will rock it!"  (awww, also, Nova, don't be saying shit like that if you don't mean it. Mom will 100% take you up on it.)

"you'll rock it?"

April looks like she's gained weight.  either she's sober or drinking *more*, who can say???

• Love 11

That checkerboard ceiling bedroom looks like its from Alice in wonderland.  Creepy.  The house looks nice though. 

I liked the house Maci was in.  It looked cute and had a pool.  I didn't think they needed to move, but whatever. 

I hope Nova lives with Ty for the month apart! Poor little sweetie.  She is so precious.  I wish Cate could see that. 

• Love 10

Okay, I LOVE Maci's new house. The only thing I don't dig is the setting. We have more than 100 acres and there's not another house in sight. That is "land", not 7 acres in a development. Nothing wrong with being in a development, but thry act like they're mowing the north 40 when they weed eat the back yard.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Okay, I LOVE Maci's new house. The only thing I don't dig is the setting. We have more than 100 acres and there's not another house in sight. That is "land", not 7 acres in a development. Nothing wrong with being in a development, but thry act like they're mowing the north 40 when they weed eat the back yard.

Jenelle, is that you?

KIDDING!!!!

Edited by teapot
@Mamadrama is lovely, and classy and does not deserve to be compared to swamp scum.
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, druzy said:

Taylor go ahead and spend Maci's money!

Does he work? They couldn't be making a ton of money with that T shirt business the he keeps self promoting by wearing the TTM shirts in every shot.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

Perfect description for Cate. That party in the park was a dismal affair.

OMG! I couldn't believe that Cate said she didn't want another girl! In front of Nova no less! Tyler looked less the thrilled to be there. 

• Love 6

Maci and Taylor's new house is beautiful, despite being painted to a very specific taste.  I think the building in the back that looks like a guest house might be the huge shop she was telling Taylor about.  It looks like the two big window sections on the front might be roll-up doors.   They showed a glimpse of the lot map, and their lot is shaped a little like a piece of pie.  Long, narrow, and widens as it goes back. 

I wonder how much they're pulling in outside of Teen Mom?  Even if she buys that house outright the taxes, insurance, and increased utility bills for such a large house are probably high.  Even more if the house is part of an HOA.  That doesn't even include regular maintenance and non-regular maintenance.  Better be socking money away for when the HVAC system goes out.  For a house that size you could be looking at 7-10 grand.  Sprinkler system, roof, ect.  All very large expenses when they eventually come up.  The house looks pretty new, so those won't be a problem for a while, but they will come up eventually if she plans on living there for the rest of her life like she says, and it's going to take years to save enough money to be able to fix them when they do.  So she'd be smart to factor that into her monthly budget.  Add in the grounds maintenance (whether they pay someone or buy and maintain the equipment themselves), and the cost of keeping the house up are probably quite high.  They really could be house-poor, even with a paid off house, when this show ends. 

• Love 13
18 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Maci is moving again?! 

I think in whatever deal Maci signed with the devil to keep her boring behind on this show, she agreed not to live in one home for longer than two-three years or something. 

17 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Then Cate loudly complains on national tv - "I don't want another girl." 

Tyler was extremely vocal about wanting a boy when they found out Nova's sex during Cate's second pregnancy.  

I don't necessarily think it's so much that Cate doesn't want another girl (because in general, I think Cate doesn't really even want another child) as much as it's Cate was hoping to get pregnant with Tyler's long-coveted son to help save her marriage.  She probably thought having that boy he wanted to would make their band-aid baby work even better.  That's really why she didn't want another girl.  

Also, how awful to hear your parent say on national TV that she "doesn't want" you because of your gender.  It's bad enough to say you want one gender or the other and then be disappointed (Tyler with Nova) on television but to put it in the negative form of not wanting whatever gender somehow seems like it would sting even a little worse than knowing your gender was a disappointment.

6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I thought she said so she could focus on her and Nova, because "it's always been 'Cate and Ty" And the producer agreed! HELLO!! Nova is 3. It has NOT always been "Cate and Ty". Have these therapy spa retreat how-to-brush-a-horse's mane things been going on for 3 years? (I've missed a season or 2, so this is part snark and part honest question). By the time a child is 3, you should be kinda used to having them around, imo.

YES.

Also, I have no evidence (aside from Cate's mom & others seemingly being able to take Nova for days at a time), but I highly suspect that when Cate's been at treatment, C&T's family does way more of the heavy lifting with Nova than Tyler would like for us to know when MTV's cameras aren't there. These are just my suspicions and I'm not saying Tyler isn't actively parenting Nova while Cate sits around at the spa, because he does.  I just think he does have more help than he'd let on because he gets to look extra-martyr-super-daddy-like to his social media fans this way.  I hope he knows how lucky he is to have help (even if some of the help has some prior felonies or addiction issues).

That whole situation is so F-ed up.  I feel so bad for those girls and I hate that Cate has me feeling bad for Tyler.  I don't think there's any way to "fix" their relationship because Cate wants to punish Tyler for the rest of her life and will bring innocent children into the world to be able to draw out his ties to her to do so.  However, Tyler is a big boy and can abstain from having the type of sexual relations that makes babies with Cate, get himself snipped, use condoms, or heck, even "pull out & pray."  Cate just had a miscarriage.  He knows damn well she can get pregnant - he just got her pregnant months before RainbowBaby was conceived.  Tyler appears to hate everything about Cate except having sex with her.   He can miss me with feeling trapped with Cate, though, because he fell for this trap just a few months ago and then walked right into it again.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16
28 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Maci and Taylor's new house is beautiful, despite being painted to a very specific taste.  I think the building in the back that looks like a guest house might be the huge shop she was telling Taylor about.  It looks like the two big window sections on the front might be roll-up doors.   They showed a glimpse of the lot map, and their lot is shaped a little like a piece of pie.  Long, narrow, and widens as it goes back. 

I wonder how much they're pulling in outside of Teen Mom?  Even if she buys that house outright the taxes, insurance, and increased utility bills for such a large house are probably high.  Even more if the house is part of an HOA.  That doesn't even include regular maintenance and non-regular maintenance.  Better be socking money away for when the HVAC system goes out.  For a house that size you could be looking at 7-10 grand.  

I'd think even more than that.

We paid a little over $6k about six years ago for a new central air conditioner for the condo we used to live in and our condo was only around 1100sq ft.  I hope TTM has a long-term business plan.

Also, don't forget that Maci has miracle babies (and will likely have more) and she sends them to full-time daycare from the ages of 6 weeks to kindergarten.  That's going to cost her a pretty penny as well.  We have two toddlers in daycare (because we both work full-time) and it is more than our monthly mortgage+home owners' insurance+property tax bill. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I know I've asked this before, but isn't there a scientific correlation between people who smoke marijuana regularly and having girls because the sperm with the Y chromosome slows down or all of the sperm slows down and only the X chromosome sperm survive long enough to fertilize? If that's the case, Cate sniping That Tyler must have something wrong with him is rich considering she has to be stoned to tolerate being conscious. Cate seems like the type to poke holes in the condom out of desperation. Even though "they agreed not to see other people" (read: Cate had a meltdown until Tyler took an oath of chastity), I really, really want Tyler to get laid by someone else. Not even dating, but the poor man just needs five minutes (...two minutes?) of uncomplicated fun in his life. I can't even imagine Cate being the only person I'd ever had sex with in my entire life. Which isn't a looks commentary whatsoever, but she became a joyless barnacle at what, 20? She probably makes Tyler recite her childhood traumas in chronological order and then yell "Your trauma is VALID!" so that she can climax.

I'm bored of FarrahLite (Bristol). I fear for those little girls alone with Dakota.

If the pot smoking is causing the issue, then it is Tyler's "fault" (not that it is a fault to have a girl!!).  I saw Kim got snippy when Cate blurted out that Tyler only makes girls, or whatever, and Kim sniped back: "well maybe you can only carry girls!" or something like that.  WOW!  Kim, calm down.  That was bitchy!  Of both of them.

It was funny how Cate tried to downplay the separation - you KNOW she had a full-on meltdown!  I am sure she lost her shit.  She imagined she and Ty would have a jolly good time in couple's counseling, in her favorite place-Sedona, relaxing and enjoying treatment... when BAM Tyler tells her he wants to not live with her for a month!  I really wish we as viewers could see that! 

This show is so boring, it is because the "stars" don't actually show us anything.  They don't want to look bad on tv anymore, so they hide all the good stuff and we are stuck watching people stir cake mix and scroll through home listings on their computers.  WHY am I watching this again??

I find Bristol to be more of a Chelsea-lite, but what Chelsea wishes she looks like.  

4 hours ago, teapot said:

April looks like she's gained weight.  either she's sober or drinking *more*, who can say???

April 100% looked FUCKED UP!  She blurted something out at the "party" to Nova, maybe, and it startled me.

• Love 8

I loved Maci's new home as well.  Paint is cheap and the home itself is gorgeous. With the kids, I think they'll appreciate living in a neighborhood. The out building might allow them to do the TTM business from home rather than renting additional space.  

Tyler is done. The only thing keeping him anywhere near Cate is the show.  

• Love 3

I know there's a bunch of girls between teen mom OG and teen mom 2, but holy crap it feels like every day that one or more of them is announcing a pregnancy . They love getting pregnant but don't realize that at one point or another they have to give birth and you know , parent them . 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I live in California, a bit southeast of downtown Los Angeles (the home was purchased by family back in 1950, or else my broke ass would be in a cardboard box at current prices!) I honestly cannot fathom what 100 acres all to myself would even look like! It sounds amazing, though!

• Love 6

When I started watching this show, waaay back in the beginning....I never thought I'd feel about Cate the way I do.  At the time I admired her courage to recognize the dysfunction that was her family and the wise choice to not bring a baby into that situation.  Fast forward 8 years and I cannot find one redeeming quality about this young woman.  She is so self-centered that she cannot even for one moment focus on the adorable little girl she has, lest she be "triggered".  How does one live a life, avoiding "triggers"?  Seems to me all the free therapy she's been afforded should have help her a little bit with this.

• Love 23

I also dont know why Maci had to move again. I wonder if her old home will sell quickly due to her D list celebrity status  ? And I shudder to think of the taxes and upkeep on that new house, esp since Teen Mom is clearly winding down. Good lord , that house even paid off would cost a fortune to run ! Maybe they shouldn't unpack everything...

Except for one poster who shared her story above, I have never heard of a couple separating and then getting back together. For the people I have known, separation always leads to divorce. Cate told us more than once that they are not getting divorced but I wouldn't be so sure. I also think she probably had an extremely hard time when Tyler made this announcement. 

I could not understand Amber's food weakness either. Remember her last diet, when she was eating the canned green beans ? Lol

I still dont care at all about Cheyenne or Bristol. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

OMFG!!! That's a whole lot of fugly right there!

Thank you @ heatherchandler

• Love 12

Full disclosure: I’m not proud of how many times I had to watch the scene in order to figure out what the fuck Andrew was mumbling when he called out Amber’s specific food weakness.

I am with you, @teapot. CCs have ONE job. One job. It’s meant to spare us from enduring trauma by watching/listening to these train wrecks any more than one time.

Amber’s weakness is.....drumroll please.........cupcakes.

Also, I know we’ve all had our own individual health & medical procedures that really do hurt. A lot! 

That said, is it wrong that I thought Gary was being a big baby with regard to him saying how “bad it was” during his vasectomy? He said he felt pressure, which can cause major discomfort, but if he was able to drive himself home, he didn’t even have light sedation. 

I can’t drive myself home, let alone drive for 24 hours after I have a transforaminal lumbar injection because of the light sedative from my IV. I’m in and out of the surgical center in about 2 hours - no big deal to me. I can affirm that they’re not pleasant and there is a lot of pressure during those injections - enough to make me think up new swear words that don’t even exist! 

• Love 13

The thing with the home Maci and Taylor bought it that it does come with 7 acres but it seems like it might be part of a subdivision and they probably have an HOA.  With their backgrounds riding dirt bikes I'm surprised they aren't finding a place with land for making a track and doubt their HOA would be cool with that.  What is the purpose of wanting 7 acres?  A hops field?  The painting was so tacky.  WOAH.

I don't understand the sex revel party. There was like 10 people there, sparsely hanging out and no one was even around Catelynn when she was doing the reveal. Was it a fake setup?  Or they just don't have anyone who is interested.  She was TOTALLY trying to be jokey with Tyler about it being a girl and he wasn't making that connection with her. He didn't smile one this episode and I am not sure what the custody arrangement is but why would Cate be living with Nova and not Tyler who is her primary care taker? I'm disappointed we had such a time jump and we could not witness her initial reaction when Tyler told her he wanted a trial separation.   What a messy situation to bring a child into. That reminds me I need to pop on over to the Kailyn boards.  

• Love 12

I like Gary, but his "say goodbye to my manhood" comment pisses me off.  A vasectomy is quick, simple, and has no effect on a man's ability to have sex.  Persistent comments like that on national TV only discourages other men from even considering the procedure.

Speaking of whining, it has been said a million times before but I can't stand the incessant barrage of complaints from these people about their stressful lives.  Try having a relationship and raising kids while simultaneously working 40 or 50 hours per week just to have a roof over your head and food on the table.  These twits can fly off to a spa in Arizona or take a trip across the country any time they want, yet all they seem to do is snivel about how "stressed out" they always are.  Give me a fucking break.

• Love 23

Gary drove himself home after the vasectomy? I took my son in law to his,  and it was required he have a ride , and someone in the waiting room. I was in with him when he was out of recovery. 

I know, not a normal bonding experience! 🤣

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I like Gary, but his "say goodbye to my manhood" comment pisses me off.  A vasectomy is quick, simple, and has no effect on a man's ability to have sex.  Persistent comments like that on national TV only discourages other men from even considering the procedure.

Speaking of whining, it has been said a million times before but I can't stand the incessant barrage of complaints from these people about their stressful lives.  Try having a relationship and raising kids while simultaneously working 40 or 50 hours per week just to have a roof over your head and food on the table.  These twits can fly off to a spa in Arizona or take a trip across the country any time they want, yet all they seem to do is snivel about how "stressed out" they always are.  Give me a fucking break.

It is really obnoxious how they all say how stressed they are.. but then again it's all relevant.. None of them know what it's like to have a job. Even when they were teens, THIS was their "job". Sitting home and bitching is how they have been making money since they were 16 but if they had to work a full time job at one point, they would be kissing the walls in the big houses they live and would maybe be less bratty about their lives.

• Love 11
On 11/26/2018 at 8:19 PM, druzy said:

Weren't the 6 month spa vacations trial separations too?

If that doesn't give Cate some sort of clue of how miserable Tyler is..... then she's a complete lost cause.  But good for him, the poor guy looks miserable any time Cate's issues get brought up while filming because he can't express his true feelings.  Everything gets shut down because TRAUMA.

23 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I like weird and ecclectic stuff but that's maybe a little too much for me. In my current bedroom I have an abstract black and white floral print hanging on my wall and so many times I wake up and swear to god that thing is morphing into different shapes.  This room would mess up my middle of the night brain so much. 

23 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Long and skinny with a huge backyard.  I'm actually surprised they didn't want more privacy but then again maybe they want their kids to have the neighborhood presence - other kids to play with, great for trick or treating. And the stairs on that house probably greatly discourage people to come knocking on their door. 

6 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I don't understand the sex revel party. There was like 10 people there, sparsely hanging out and no one was even around Catelynn when she was doing the reveal. Was it a fake setup?  Or they just don't have anyone who is interested.  

And the pinata was HUGE flop! She had to pull all the stuff out. 

i have a friend who is currently looking in a similar price range as Maci for a house, in which they really have no business buying, so I can't balk at Maci buying something that expensive. And what my friend and her husband want to buy doesnt have a pool or nearly that amount of land!

• Love 6
On 11/27/2018 at 10:27 AM, heatherchandler said:

I actually kind of like the interior, but I'm not sure how long I could stand living there.  Maci--maybe trying to excuse their eighteenth move in 8 months--kept saying this would be their last house, but I'm betting either they do move again, or she gets someone in there with industrial size vats of bone white paint and a big spraygun before a year is out.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Bridget said:

That said, is it wrong that I thought Gary was being a big baby with regard to him saying how “bad it was” during his vasectomy? He said he felt pressure, which can cause major discomfort, but if he was able to drive himself home, he didn’t even have light sedation. 

I can’t drive myself home, let alone drive for 24 hours after I have a transforaminal lumbar injection because of the light sedative from my IV. I’m in and out of the surgical center in about 2 hours - no big deal to me. I can affirm that they’re not pleasant and there is a lot of pressure during those injections - enough to make me think up new swear words that don’t even exist! 

Eh, I cut Gary some slack there. It probably didn't hurt at all while it was happening. But once the anesthetic wore off it could be sore. He could have bruising.

And please, you don't think his and Kristina's little scene wasn't totally staged? LOL. She probably took him to the clinic, waited there for him, and drove him home!

One data point, I think Maci's new house is Hideous. McMansion hell. The grim, prisonlike colors had me so depressed I wanted to head off to a spa in Arizona for 6 weeks. Everywhere that distressed barn door grey, shot through with dried blood maroon. No thanks.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 6