Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Insult to Injury

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Capt. Lee comes to a decision about restructuring the deck team; during a night out, Ashton proves to be a ladies' man; Capt. Lee confronts Kate about a sensitive situation; a reconfigured crew welcomes high-profile charter guests.

Airs November 27, 2018.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, queenjen said:

Is this the same yacht charter broker woman that was on last season of Below Deck Med as one of Cpt Sandy's friends? 

I can’t imagine even by Bravo’s lame standards she would be considered high profile.

• Love 8

3 words : Foam Party Steve.

I'd rather not see repeat guests. Even Rocket Ship Towel dude was not that interesting 2nd go around. The crew this season are giving us enough drama without having to rely on famewhorey repeat clients, cos what else can they be, appearing again? 

• Love 13
On 11/25/2018 at 12:28 AM, queenjen said:

3 words : Foam Party Steve.

I'd rather not see repeat guests. Even Rocket Ship Towel dude was not that interesting 2nd go around. The crew this season are giving us enough drama without having to rely on famewhorey repeat clients, cos what else can they be, appearing again? 

I hope not. Each set of guests add a little flavor to the situation unfolding between the crew. 

1 hour ago, 1SimonMom said:

Unhinged Caroline is saying on her twitter that this is the episode where what she reveals will leave your jaw on the floor.  She really is unhinged if she thinks that she is in the right and that anything she says could be mind blowing.  Also, BD production is not going to air an episode where the 2 stars look so bad that people would be wanting them off the show.  She is queen of deflection as she knows she is unpopular so she is showing feel good things like a police office rescuing a fawn or posting un just things in society.  Does not matter , whatever she posts in the history of the OG BD she will go down as the most disliked stew and who knows by tomorrow, she may take the title

No matter what happens … it’s never her fault! Ha 

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, HeftyCatLady23 said:

No matter what happens … it’s never her fault! Ha 

And nobody understands her PAIN!!!!!

🎼🎶Oh.....Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, Nobody knows my sorrow......🎶🎶

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Yeah, IDK, she's going to have to do a lot to dethrone Rocky.

She already has for me, I mean rocky was bad, don't get me wrong but I don't remember her being super bad at her job.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, fifty8th said:

She already has for me, I mean rocky was bad, don't get me wrong but I don't remember her being super bad at her job.

She was a pretty bad stew and complained all the time and the less said about her cooking skills the better. 

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, checkmeboo said:

My prediction . . . The new deckhand is going to be Connie!

Capt Lee did use a familiar in his conversation, as though he knew exactly who this person is. He told he/she to get a plane ticket and come on down. Connie would be nice, but Rhylee would be jealous. Now who is Kate going to call in a favor with to get her desperately needed help? 

• Love 5

Did Caroline think she was going to get a friendly edit there, but cause she certainly did not.

Although she is so delusional, I can imagine her showing up at the reunion expecting to be completely vindicated.

• Love 18
20 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Capt Lee did use a familiar in his conversation, as though he knew exactly who this person is. He told he/she to get a plane ticket and come on down. Connie would be nice, but Rhylee would be jealous. Now who is Kate going to call in a favor with to get her desperately needed help? 

I would love to see Amy!  I did see on Instagram,  Captain Lee does run into connie from time to time.

• Love 5

Guesses who is the deckhand and stew?  I guess that Connie is going to be the deckhand because Capt. Lee said kiddo and we know he adores her.  Can you imagine if Rocky comes back, remember there is a scene where Kate says either she goes or I do, so 

• Love 1

When they were taking the group photo of the people at the waterfalls; I saw Kate move aside so she wouldn’t be in their picture. Why the heck didn’t she offer to take the photo so the whole group could be captured in the moment? 

• Love 6

The deck hand going overboard isn’t who I was expecting!  That really looks terrible.

I wish Kate and Joshua wouldn’t have handled the situation with Caroline like that at the end.  It only made them look bad.

That waterfall picnic looked like a dream.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 24

Well done Captain!  I hope Ross does well.

And Chandler, YOU were the weakest link.  goodbye.

Clueless Caroline didn't see it coming.  She couldn't even see his constant screw-ups, but he was nice to her.    

She's melting down whining to Ashton.   Kate doesn't have time to hatch plans to mess with you.  Then she pulls this "2 day notice" crap and expects to lay in bed?

No work, get off!!!  The horrible music was a bit over the top, but what the hell, Kate and Josiah had to blow off some steam. They were still pissed from the broken glass and the beach party.  Kate really coddled her sorry ass, then she totally lies to Lee about Josiah's visit and and Kate's action in general.    No one is bothered the "behavior" because you're making shit up in your head.  

Captain is smooth.  He has to talk to Kate, hear her side and let Kate shred the girl.

Rhylee and her special crazy.  Low man of the totem pole doesn't get to "fight back".   You shut up and do your job or quit.  She really can't hold her liquor.  She's jealous Ashton nabbed a hooker.  "oh my god"  LOL.

Chef Unicorn is done with her after the van ride, she's clueless why. 

Charter from hell.  Last thing you need are guests like these, yet maybe they will realize they are short staffed and understand, a bit.

That's not a tantrum, just some whining, Kate.

Waterfall is fantastic!  Like living in a postcard.

Then of course Rhylee blows up at Ross for no real reason.  She's toxic.  Too bad she doesn't go overboard :)

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Had Caroline not made her announcement that she was quitting the way she did and then pulled, the , “yeah, I decided I’m not working” bullshit the next morning, I’d have had some sympathy for her with the music blaring scene.   But, no she fucking lost me.  The fact that she blatantly lied about how things transpired with Josiah should render the rest of her allegations b.s..  

I could see Connie coming back.

Oy as to the previews for next week.

Yaaassss about Caroline! She gave 2 days notice then said fuck it and fuck you! Did she actually think she was going to sleep through the two days?? I can't believe how she spun that shit! 

Hoping for Connie but dreading this next episode. 

• Love 18
21 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

The fact that she blatantly lied about how things transpired with Josiah

Yes! She first lied about it with Ross and then with Lee. I do think the music was ridiculous and made Kate and Josiah look petty, but Caroline is delusional. 

Edited by Suck It Trebek
Reduced redundancy
  • Love 21

Caroline claimed she was going to live tweet tonight & yet nothing-unless she’s on the west coast-so maybe she found some ice cream & got distracted, but weird she said she could do something & didn’t.

I’m sure bravo had her wait to talk to the capt but at least be up packing. I have zero sympathy for her with the music, especially after hearing her story change three times. Claiming she was the victim when she told Josiah to get the eff out of her room? Girl bye. 

I would be ecstatic if Connie came back. I loved her chill attitude & work ethic. 

OH & if the music was so upsetting, get up, open door, unplug speaker, & take it in the room. Do better Caroline

Edited by jmcd44
My reasons for disliking Caroline are piling up.
  • Love 20

Loved productions psych out of Chandler leaving by showing him several times in the preview for tonights episode.  Rhylee needs to go next. She is psycho.  She would misconstrue anything you say to her. And spitting at the van?  So classy!

Caroline is another psycho.  She got over her sore foot, so had to get a sinus infection.  One illness, that really can't exhibit symptoms a doctor can see.  Headache.  She probably thought when she got back from the doctor, that Kate would tell her to rest for the day.  Hope she never has to work in the real world.  That nonsense won't fly.

• Love 18
57 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Caroline had to go.

Kate and Josiah were all kinds of wrong and nasty once it was official that she was done. 

Believe me, I worked at a convenience store for 18 years, I know how awful it is for someone to give no notice.  But you don't pull that crap.

So it’s okay if someone gives two days notice?  Not okay.  Kate should have waited for Captain Lee and then informed him, let him kick the nutjob off the boat.  Bye Felicia.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

So it’s okay if someone gives two days notice?  Not okay.  Kate should have waited for Captain Lee and then informed him, let him kick the nutjob off the boat.  Bye Felicia.

We are in agreement. I may have not articulated my opinion well in the original post.

No.  It's almost never okay to give 2 days notice. It's nasty and you screw with people's lives and schedules outside of work.  The people I worked for were awful and that's an understatement. I've put up with employees walking out the door or not showing up for 3 years.  I truly understand Kate's frustration. 

I was with Kate when she told her she had an hour to get off the boat.  And from that point she lost me.

I'm against the verbal insults and over the top loud music (which tortured more than Caroline).  Kate and Josiah should have left it after giving her the hour deadline and did exactly what you said.

Wait for Capt. Lee to remove her from the boat. 

• Love 20