Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
valdawn

S32.E09: What Happened in Apartment 4-C?

Ok so Joey was murdered in a upper class apartment complex after a night of partying. All of the true crime shows I watch have sad elements but damn this one really made me sad. Maybe because the dad seemed like such s family man and was so overcome with emotion. It just seemed so senseless and didn’t make any sense why it even happened.

if you watched do you believe the way that the first guy who admitted said it went down is the truth? I do because I thought the murderers lawyers were grasping at straws with their explanation of why their client wasn’t guilty, but I do wonder if the other guy was maybe a little more involved in the actual murder then he made himself sound. 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, starri said:

I can't imagine any reason why a 50-ish "bachelor" would let a 22-year-old gym rat into his life.

There's probably one major reason . . . not sure if it's a "big" reason, but maybe the 22-year-old MAKES it big(ger).

• Like 4

12 hours ago, starri said:

I can't imagine any reason why a 50-ish "bachelor" would let a 22-year-old gym rat into his life.

I thought it was because he was gay but not out. The adoption was an interesting way to play that. 

This murder seemed especially senseless. If they were truly mad about him not contributing drugs or cigarettes, they could’ve just kicked him out. Their story didn’t make much sense. And I can’t believe in NYC, the city that never sleeps, they were able to throw a body out of a window and then just pick it up from the street. 

• Like 10

The father made me so sad.  All murders are senseless but wth? They get mad at him after partying all night with him. Why bring him along? If the coke and cigarettes were the issue it seemed stupid to bring an extra guy up to the apartment. There would have been  3 women 3 men with out the victim. I dont know if I believe the story.

The adoption was odd. Even if they were lovers but wanted to hide it, if one or both men weren't out. Why adopt ?  

On 4/24/2019 at 1:43 PM, Coffeewinewater said:

The father made me so sad.  All murders are senseless but wth? They get mad at him after partying all night with him. Why bring him along? If the coke and cigarettes were the issue it seemed stupid to bring an extra guy up to the apartment. There would have been  3 women 3 men with out the victim. I dont know if I believe the story.

The adoption was odd. Even if they were lovers but wanted to hide it, if one or both men weren't out. Why adopt ?  

Because if you adopt, you’re family...with rights of inheritance, rights to participate in or even make healthcare decisions, etc.  In the present political climate, you can’t be sure those rights will be there for your same-sex partner or even your same-sex spouse tomorrow or next month.

• Like 1