Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E10: The Final Flip

Lea Black leads a productivity seminar at Jeff Lewis Design, which brings a lot of issues to the surface and sparks a mass exodus; Jeff and Jenni have it out: Jeff and Jenni's relationship may not survive, and Jeff may not have any employees left.

This is the big explosion that helped lead to the demise of the show and there's no thread??

• Love 4

Is this definitely the last season? Maybe this is why Gage has been smiling the last couple of episodes. And we seem him actually one on one with Jeff having a meal. Did we see Munroe at all last episode? There hasn't been much of her either.

• Love 2

Well, let me say that I relate to Jenni.  Jeff is entertaining for the most part, but this show was uncomfortable to watch because Jeff bullied her.  Jenni is sensitive and a person like Jeff is not the right personality for her.  I have recently cut people out of my life who said they are friends and felt they should be able to say what they want to say and be "honest" because they are "friends".  What I have learned is that two people may be perfectly decent people, but sometimes their personalities just don't mesh.  Jeff thinks he's doing nothing wrong, but Jenni has been hurt time and time again by his comments.  The relationship was toxic for Jenni and the only thing to do is let it go.  I think just like me, what she wants out of friends is loyalty, respect, encouragement, support, care and consideration.  A therapist on Married To Medicine said something that resonated with me:  "Honesty without compassion is brutality".   Jeff doesn't have the respect and  compassion that Jenni needs.

6 minutes ago, queenjen said:

Is this definitely the last season? Maybe this is why Gage has been smiling the last couple of episodes. And we seem him actually one on one with Jeff having a meal. Did we see Munroe at all last episode? There hasn't been much of her either.

It certainly appears that it's the end.  Andy has stated that if he were in charge of programming he doesn't know if he'd renew the show because Jeff has been trashing the network.  Andy was also bothered by Jeff talking about possibly by not being renewed on the air.  Jeff does have a radio show on Radio Andy, so I wonder how that's really going.  Andy also said Jeff is trying to get Flipping Out on Netflix.  Jeff has been saying he's probably not going to get renewed and was promoting a petition started by fans to get the show renewed.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

So. 

Probably minority opinion here but I am completely on Jeff Lewis' side in calling Jenni's bluff. 

Go on now, you can devote 100% to acting. 

Glad that you won't be able to drag Jeff down in the process. 

I hope that he winds up with a show somewhere, hopefully Bravo, but I will follow him to wherever he winds up.

Of course there are things we don't know, but Jenni being on the show was probably fulfilling her desire for an acting career.  This is speculation, but if she was filming during the time she was being considered for the Nick Cage movie, I can see her turning down a small part for something that was steady.  If they weren't on a show that was bringing her money and fame, Jeff would have been 100% right at the dinner, but being on tv changes everything.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

Jeff will keep going through employees over and over because he has no respect for them and doesn’t want them to succeed. He has trouble even letting Gage pick out a light fixture. He lives to berate and bully people including his clients. He will never be more successful until he can stop treating his staff like crap and actually value and nurture their talent. And why is there so much eating in this show?

Totally agree.  He's so f'ing' full of himself. 

• Love 4

From what I understand, since production was hiding the fact that Jenni didn’t actually work for Jeff, they didn’t show Jeff and Jenni’s discussion on how she would still appear on the show as a good friend.

The argument was like that of a married couple.  They both knew exactly how to hurt each other the deepest and most of that hurt was waaay under the surface. The accusations were a flashpoint, but there was a lot more going on.  It didn’t help that Lea was there.  She served as a support to Jeff.  Her presence and suggestions for his firm enabled him.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

But for Jeff, no one would know who the hell Jenni was because they past on the show that Jenni and Chris actually pitched and some other exec so the potential in Jeff not in those two. 

My point is that Jeff would not be on t.v. (Something that he really wants to hold on to now), but for Jenny.  I would argue most people still don’t know who Jenny is, but Jeff has had enormous exposure.  Like I said, I like Jeff, but I hate how he treats the people he “loves”.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, AttackTurtle said:

My point is that Jeff would not be on t.v. (Something that he really wants to hold on to now), but for Jenny.  I would argue most people still don’t know who Jenny is, but Jeff has had enormous exposure.  Like I said, I like Jeff, but I hate how he treats the people he “loves”.

But it’s not Jeff who is saying that he isn’t where he wants to be in life and blaming Jenni for that. Jenni would and will never make it as an actress and her trying to suggest that it’s because is Jeff is ridiculous particularly because two years ago when this thing that she has blown up into her mind as something it wasn’t she wasn’t employed by Jeff she was just coming into film the show so she decided the show was more important and she needs to own that and not wallow in blame and self-pity.

• Love 21

I think Jenni is making up the Nicholas cage thing completely or she was offered an opportunity for a small role and decided she didn’t want it because of her kids or pregnancy or husband or location of the shoot or hours or some combo of those things. But mostly I believe if it had happened it would have been written into the show.

I found it bizarre they both continued to eat lunch like nothing happened after he fired her. I would’ve choked. I wonder if she lost her Godmother gig as well.

• Love 18

So many things to say!  Jeff is Jeff and won't change except for maybe Monroe.  He was very rude to Jenni, everyone- including Lea- said Jeff was wrong for calling her a liar.  If she's only working there during filming, why doesn't she audition the rest of the time.  I'm sure she can afford a nanny a few times a week.  How can Jeff fire an executive producer?  When did she go to Bravo and report him?  After "the firing?"  I don't really see it as a true firing since she was only there for filming and the rest of the time Tyler is the assistant.   I think we are missing some info that hasn't gotten out yet.    

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 5

Yeah, I wasn't really emotionally affected by "the firing", since we all know that she wasn't really working there anyway.  If she truly was/is an EP, then her involvement in the show was at the discretion of Bravo or the production company much more so than Jeff's.  If Jenni really was or thought she was sacrificing her acting opportunities by working at JLD, then she should see the break as beneficial.

The whole thing is just so effed up now that the 4th wall was broken, and we are privy to all of the back story about Jenni.

• Love 8
On 11/21/2018 at 7:55 AM, bichonblitz said:

Example: why would it take 5 people to go to the lighting store and look at fixtures? Is that how you manage your staff's time? 

Exactly - he could have just sent Megan -  and trusted his designer's decisions.  That's a big part of it too - trust - he might not like something she selects, but that doesn't mean she made a bad decision - it just means she made a different decision.   (At the very least, she could have sent him pictures of her choices prior to purchase for his approval). 

• Love 8

So... what I got from this show was that Jenny screwed herself.  Who knew she wanted to be an actor?  I don’t believe the whole Nick Cage thing the way she explained it or the SNL gig either.  I doubt if she would have made anything out of that rap thing either.  She went to lunch and expressed her actor dream was put on hold because of Jeff and his business.  He in turn said everyone should follow their dream, including her, and him, and they should both follow their dream and she was dumbfounded.  She didn’t expect that, and once again, he came out on top.  He’s going to peruse bigger things, and she’s up shits creek.  That’s how I saw it.    P.s.  I’ve never seen Gage so happy.   One thing tho.  Jeff has to learn how to talk to people with respect.  I did cringe whenever he went off on Jenny and everyone else.  

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 18

I’ve followed Jenni’s Instagram for years, so I totally understand she only works for Jeff when they are filming.  Otherwise she is totally wrapped up in her beautiful family.  As she should be.  Nothing on her Instagram hints at an acting career.  I was suprised to hear her lament about lost acting jobs???  As much as I like and respect her,  I don’t believe the Nicholas Cage story.  

I am the biggest Jeff fan but cringed when Jeff called her a liar and berated her in the car.  He was merciless but felt appropriate remorse and delivered a sincere apology.  

I will mourn forever if the show is over.  Both Jenni and Jeff have profited handsomely.  Both financial situations will take a hit.

Jeff is walking quite a high wire with all his high end real estate.  I hope he has flipped the houses,  if not he will go under if and when the  housing market tanks.  And no more cash flow from Bravo to  bail him out. 

Kisses to Monroe. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

And her "rapping" is just awful. If Jeff said that, good for him. Someone had to tell her.

I agree. Her rapping was cringeworthy.  I like Jenni but I think if her acting career was going to take off it would have happened already. 

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I agree. Her rapping was cringeworthy.  I like Jenni but I think if her acting career was going to take off it would have happened already. 

I so agree.  There are many great rappers, and she is not one of them.  Just because Andy loves it doesn’t mean everyone else does.  

• Love 10

I have never seen the charm  of Jeff Lewis and only watch him sporadically. I’ve always found Jenni to be pleasant and was useful for the show and in the business to soften him for the rest of the world. His sycophants can’t do that because they fear him and in Gage’s case, they are even worse then him.  I don’t know whether Jenni would have had a career if she hadn’t devoted her work life to him, but I think for her the healthiest thing for her is to stay away from the toxicity. On the other hand, I keep wondering if this wasn’t just a publicity stunt because this is the most interest anyone has had this show for awhile. 

• Love 11

In the grand scheme of things, I don't care if Jenni did make up the Nicholas Cage movie, I don't care if her rapping sucks, I don't care about her acting career.  The whole thing that resonated with me was how Jeff treated her the day all it went down. In the moment. He was aggressive, cruel, belittling and bullying by trying to get everyone on his side against her.  That person is not a friend and it seemed that Jenni realized it in that moment.  Your friends don't crush your dreams no matter what, especially in front of an audience.  Your friend speaks to you kindly and privately in a supportive way to help you figure out the best process going forward. Not a week later after being told by everyone else they were wrong. If I were Jenni's partner or even close friend, I'd definitely encourage her to seek more supportive and less abusive relationships than the one she had with Jeff. I don't care if she knew who he was and went along with it anyway. Watching this show has meant watching their cycle of emotional abuse.  Argument, apology, it will never happen again, rinse, repeat. I think Jeff meant everything he yelled in that car. I think his true feelings came out in his rage the way they sometimes do when people drink. No matter what, I think they are better off apart and I hope Jeff learns a valuable lesson about communication in his relationships. I'm not sure I'm interested in watching the show anymore even if it does come back. I've had enough of Lea Black, Gage is not compelling and neither are any of the other remaining employees. I have no interest in seeing Jeff consult/work for other Bravolebreties. Jeff does beautiful impeccable work so he'll always be just fine. He doesn't need this show to be successful. It only serves to feed his ego at this point. 

• Love 23

Good luck to Monroe. I can see Jeff being vile to her as she gets older. Her teen years may be awful, if she doesn't tow the line---Jeff's line. Could Jeff kiss Lea Black's ass anymore? She spends a boatload of money with him, so she gets lots of air time and now teaches a seminar for his employees. What are her credentials? I thought she just bought new houses for herself and picked out finishes and furnishings with jeff's help. That nervous laugh of hers would drive anyone to drink. 

I also agree with what another person said about Jenni being married to a successful doctor and being able to buy that beautiful home. That had to have irked Jeff. Afterall, she was his flunky employee in the very beginning and now she is buying a house that Jeff said HE couldn't afford. Jeff can't be happy for her. Lots of bitterness. 

• Love 18

I’m not trying to be mean here, but I don’t see much of an acting career for Jenni in her future. Many many women her age vie for any little part. It’s about connections, experience and if you have the right look. I think Jenni is pretty, but it’s hard to compare her with the other ladies her age who have had Botox (you can see her forehead wrinkles when she shows an expression), have their breasts perky, being a certain weight, not having a saggy face (especially around the mouth area) and so on. I’m not putting her down, but the competition is fierce. I think SNL is a younger persons gig. She’s not about to abandon her children and husband to work in NYC. She could have done that pre-family but she chose to stay with Jeff versus follow her heart. Who knows with this Nicholas Cage thing. I don’t even see Cage getting much work.

I think that she will be better off not working as EP for FO and with Jeff. For her, he has become toxic. I have a strong dislike for the smiles on Gages face when someone else is getting their head handed to them. Like Jeff, I think he takes pleasure in the undoing of others. I did see kindness from Tyler as he was trying to comfort her in the car. I guess he knows that he’s sold his soul to the devil, but knows how hard this public (and broadcast) thrashing was for Jenni. 

I’m interested to see if this show is picked up again or some form of it. I don’t know that I’ll continue to watch. Viewing abuse isn’t my idea of entertainment. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, mwell345 said:

The only thing holding Jeff back from "the next level" is Jeff himself.  If he wants a professional staff, then he needs to start acting like a professional himself.  For starters, perhaps get everyone out of the house  into a real office building where they are not all sitting at one table together with the dogs and cats. How anyone could concentrate on anything is beyond me.  

I agree. Jeff is so unprofessional. Calling people out in front of various co-workers or even clients is horrible. He gets mean very fast. Another reason why I think Jeff is the one holding himself back is that he goes all scorched earth when the companies that he is working with or for do not go the way he wants. I do agree that the Living Spaces drama was bullshit, but he could have parted a bit more professionally than slamming them every chance he gets and the same with Bravo. Why would companies want to work with someone who will probably speak poorly about them the second things do not go their way? 

I thought Jenni said that she wanted to do the SNL thing back in the day when she was auditioning and that type of comedy was her dream, not that she wanted to do it now. I do not care if she would have a career now if she was not on this show, whether her story about the Nicolas Cage movie is real (which I think she tried to explain), that her rapping is bad, or even if Jeff is accurate in what he says about her acting career. I do not think it was really about that. Jenni said herself that she would not be at JLD if she did not want to be. She has what she thinks are minor successes, but Jeff craps all over that. I think it was more Jenni seeing or thinking that is how Jeff really feels about her. 

I honestly do not care if this show comes back. I feel like it ran its course. I do not really care about the people who are left at JLD.

If Jenni did file a report against Jeff (They both are saying different things) than I am surprised no one has done it sooner, because that work environment is toxic. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 18

I haven't kept up with Flipping Out over the past few seasons, but I was there at the beginning and watched the episode last night. I felt it was much ado about nothing, given all the foreshadowing and gossip rag articles ahead of this airing. I thought their "breakup" was going to be shocking. It wasn't. It was just another day in the life of Jeff Lewis Designs, where he plays up his passive-aggressive, or just downright aggressive, smart arse personality for ratings. Knowing that Jenni doesn't really "work for him", rather, is employed by Bravo and works "with" Jeff, just adds to my side-eye. And the way he handled the supposed "I'm letting you go" scenes were very professional, and if true, accurate. He's "letting her go" (even tho she's not his employee) to pursue her "dream". Honestly, I felt this episode was dripping in reality-scripted shenanigans. She wanted out. They came up with this "storyline" for ratings. I briefly watched the replay of WWHL after the show, she was on it and denied going to Bravo to complain of abuse by him... which adds to the "let's pretend we're falling out, so you can leave the show, and we can get ratings" theory I have. And her crocodile tears during her talking heads... Pfffft... I don't doubt Jeff is a douche, but I do feel his persona is just that, a persona that he kicks up his faults into high gear for the show. If he was that awful why would Gage stay with him? Why would Jenni return season after season - especially after having kids... anyway.. if this was truly the end of Flipping Out... oh well. Maybe they can retool the show and bring him back if they all make nice (they being Bravo/Jeff). I don't think a show featuring Jenni will do well. I'm not sure what she brings to the yard. And I liked her back when it was a new show, and scripted reality wasn't a thing (probably less fond of her once it got out that she actually didn't work for him, and was only working with him during the show filming).

• Love 12

In regards to Jenni, the only thing that I have seen her in is a commercial for Stealth toilets.  That's a far cry from SNL and any big screen productions.  In regards to Jeff, the man is a self professed narcissist, why would you expect anything else from him?  I do have to admit, I ran into him at an airport terminal back in 2010 and he was as friendly as a person can be.  As it relates to his business, he needs to wipe the slate clean with that staff of his.  Those people are there to satisfy his every whim.  There is a reason he has fired countless people over the decade plus that this show has been on the air, because they are just not that good.  His business will only succeed long term with real professionals that have the resume and experience to back it up.

• Love 6

The only thing holding Jeff back is himself. "Oh, I'll get a completely new staff FOCUSED SOLELY ON ME and everything will be miraculously better." Jeff confuses narcissism with quality management.

He has focus problems, overindulges himself and wastes money (the endless expensive design modifications), is a lousy businessman, can't get along with the people who pay him, and has profound anger and control issues. A real estate correction is predicted; if he doesn't unload some of his properties, making a profit, all the frantic running around and micromanaging will be for naught. Although he may have rental properties and income that we never hear about.

He was working in a casting office at one time - that's how he met Jenny.

Megan better watch her back. She's made an enemy by being successful in the design business, and coolly announcing it on camera, blindsiding Jeff.

Jenny's full of crap. She's facing her middle years, which are like death in Hollywood, without achieving her acting goals, and she can't admit it's no one's fault but her own. Jeff is correct on that account. She's always been camera-hungry, and lately the staff has been rolling their eyes at her.

I've always felt Jenny is a master manipulator behind the sweet demeanor, and this was her last, grandiose attempt to control the narrative. Didn't she publicly blame Jeff for her failed career when she launched her litigation? She's trying to monetize the situation. She stumbled into a great Bravo paycheck and had a good run; she should be grateful.

Jeff was brutal to her, but what does she expect after all this time? I don't buy the martyr act.

She and Jeff used each other. Their lunch was a master class in manipulation and one-upmanship.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, BlueMax said:

There is a reason he has fired countless people over the decade plus that this show has been on the air, because they are just not that good.  His business will only succeed long term with real professionals that have the resume and experience to back it up.

Problem with that is Jeff is the one hiring so does he not have the interviewing skills necessary to read a resume, check references, ask pertinent questions? Apparently not. The owness is on him.  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, ninjago said:

WTF are Lea Black's bona fides for being an expert on anything?  Being married to a rich guy?

Who she met when he was defense counsel for William Kennedy Smith and she was one of the jurors.

50 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think that she will be better off not working as EP for FO and with Jeff.

Jenni is an executive producer of Flipping Out, but she doesn't work as an executive producer of the show. Her production credit is much more passive. It's like Whitney Sudler Smith's credit for Southern Charm or Scott Dunlop's EP credit for all of the housewives shows. Dunlop created the Real Housewives and probably gets some percentage of the profits, but doesn't actively produce anything. Jenni probably has a similar though not as lucrative arrangement.

• Love 5

When the episode was over I was like "That's was it?  That was the big blowout?"  That was nothing.  I don't think Jenni's crying and carrying on was in proportion to anything Jeff was saying in the moment.  Maybe it was years of shit bubbling over.  Maybe it was realizing her dreams were not going to come true, IDK.  Her Nick Cage story was bullshit.  Same BS you hear from anyone trying to be an actor -- "They offered me the part and I turned it down. Well, actually, they were just really interested, but there was no offer.  Well, actually, there was an audition and I didn't even go to it."  I also doubt she was asked to meet with an NBC bigwig and turned it down.  More like she was trying to get a meeting and it kept getting pushed because they were not interested - it's possible they said they'd meet with her while talking at an event to be polite, but didn't mean it.  Maybe I'm jaded but I live in LA and have seen this a million times.  I see right through Jenni's lies and Jeff did too.  They were not even creative lies, it was the same shit you can hear from any schmoe at any bar in Hollywood.  Jeff is 100% correct that if any of these things really happened all you'd hear is the squeal of her tires.  And he's right, her rapping is stupid. 

Team Jeff in the argument, but Team "this isn't even real and was made up for the show" overall.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 12
25 minutes ago, BlueMax said:

In regards to Jenni, the only thing that I have seen her in is a commercial for Stealth toilets.  That's a far cry from SNL and any big screen productions.  In regards to Jeff, the man is a self professed narcissist, why would you expect anything else from him?  I do have to admit, I ran into him at an airport terminal back in 2010 and he was as friendly as a person can be.  As it relates to his business, he needs to wipe the slate clean with that staff of his.  Those people are there to satisfy his every whim.  There is a reason he has fired countless people over the decade plus that this show has been on the air, because they are just not that good.  His business will only succeed long term with real professionals that have the resume and experience to back it up.

Real professionals will not put up with being asked what number they are going when they use the bathroom, being mocked and made fun of on a daily basis and having every second of their day micro managed. Jeff will never let design professionals actually design and the most interesting thing they will be allowed to do is go along with a crowd of ten to every store where only  Jeff’s opinion counts. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

When the episode was over I was like "That's was it?  That was the big blowout?"  That was nothing.  I don't think Jenni's crying and carrying on was in proportion to anything Jeff was saying in the moment.  Maybe it was years of shit bubbling over.  Maybe it was realizing her dreams were not going to come true, IDK.  Her Nick Cage story was bullshit.  Same BS you hear from anyone trying to be an actor -- "They offered me the part and I turned it down. Well, actually, they were just really interested, but there was no offer.  Well, actually, there was an audition and I didn't even go to it."  I also doubt she was asked to meet with an NBC bigwig and turned it down.  More like she was trying to get a meeting and it kept getting pushed because they were not interested - it's possible they said they'd meet with her while talking at an event to be polite, but didn't mean it.  Maybe I'm jaded but I live in LA and have seen this a million times.  I see right through Jenni's lies and Jeff did too.  They were not even creative lies, it was the same shit you can hear from any schmoe at any bar in Hollywood.  Jeff is 100% correct that if any of these things really happened all you'd hear is the squeal of her tires.  And he's right, her rapping is stupid. 

Team Jeff in the argument, but Team "this isn't even real and was made up for the show" overall.

I think your last sentence is spot on.  A lot of hype going on and now they are all in the media- more than before. And Jenni gets to practice her “acting”

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I've always felt Jenny is a master manipulator behind the sweet demeanor, and this was her last, grandiose attempt to control the narrative. Didn't she publicly blame Jeff for her failed career when she launched her litigation? She's trying to monetize the situation. She stumbled into a great Bravo paycheck and had a good run; she should be grateful.

There is no law suit, there was never a law suit. Per Jeff, she made complaints to the production company, which she wholly denies.  

37 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Problem with that is Jeff is the one hiring so does he not have the interviewing skills necessary to read a resume, check references, ask pertinent questions? Apparently not. The owness is on him.  

I firmly believe Jeff is not willing to spend the money to hire the personnel he really requires to make his business successful. I think he takes newbs in the industry and prides himself on teaching them the industry and fostering their growth until they move on. In reality, it's nothing but cheap labor. You get what you pay for. 

• Love 9

The problem is that Jeff wants to make his business successful ON TV.  The TV show requires drama, conflict, interesting characters.  A real successful business requires a team where drama and conflict are properly managed, and people are working for the good of the business and NOT for the sake of entertainment.  He also needs to be a better leader and manager -- or let Gage take over more of those functions.  As someone else mentioned, they need to move the business out of their home.  He also needs separate the Jeff Lewis Design staff from his personal staff, stop forcing the group lunches and cocktails, stop taking four or five people on simple errands, etc.  But all of those things are going to kill the entertainment value of the show.  So he's got to make a choice -- although it sounds like maybe Bravo has made that choice for him, in that they have not yet renewed the show.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

As someone else mentioned, they need to move the business out of their home.  He also needs separate the Jeff Lewis Design staff from his personal staff, stop forcing the group lunches and cocktails, stop taking four or five people on simple errands, etc. 

Again, I think this all comes down to money and convenience for Jeff. If he keeps the business at home, he can write off costs as business expenses. He will also never be late to work because of traffic or any other outside influences. He never has to worry about not making it home in time to see his kid in a given day because his kid is there. His only commute is to clients homes which is again a tax write-off as are, I assume the "business lunches" he provides his staff (assuming production doesn't pay for this). It's not about being professional for him, it's about making and keeping his hard-earned money and making his life as convenient as possible. None of this to say he does not work long, hard hours. It's just a matter of what he considers priority. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Pickles said:

Good luck to Monroe. I can see Jeff being vile to her as she gets older. Her teen years may be awful, if she doesn't tow the line---Jeff's line. Could Jeff kiss Lea Black's ass anymore? She spends a boatload of money with him, so she gets lots of air time and now teaches a seminar for his employees. What are her credentials? I thought she just bought new houses for herself and picked out finishes and furnishings with jeff's help. That nervous laugh of hers would drive anyone to drink. 

I also agree with what another person said about Jenni being married to a successful doctor and being able to buy that beautiful home. That had to have irked Jeff. Afterall, she was his flunky employee in the very beginning and now she is buying a house that Jeff said HE couldn't afford. Jeff can't be happy for her. Lots of bitterness. 

Don’t you think that it’s Gage who is growing up Monroe?  I think Gage is doing all the important things for her and Jeff is mostly working.  Gage looks very maternal the way he handles Monroe and I just hope that he’s around enough to see that she grows up without any problems.  BTW, Monroe looks just like Jeff.

• Love 3

I've been watching Flipping Out for what seems like a million years.  Once upon a time, Jenny did a lot at JLD.  That is no longer true.   Her crocodile tears didn't impress me.   Her rapping sucks and I don't believe her story about the Nicolas Cage movie.  

I think most of what we saw last night was staged.  If anyone still believes these Bravo reality shows have any relationship to "reality,"  I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

ETA:  I really hope Flipping Out is renewed.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 18