Type keyword(s) to search

Around the Neighborhood: Ray Donovan Cast & Crew’s Other Roles and Projects

• Start Topic

Alyssa Diaz (Teresa) is a regular on the new season of Narcos. She plays Mika, the wife of Kiki, one of the main characters. She's also on the new Nathan Fillion show The Rookie.

I remember her from The Nine Lives of Chloe King and I just saw that she had a four episode arc on The Vampire Diaries as one of the werewolves who was turned into a hybrid by Klaus. More recently she was on the short-lived series Life Sentence.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

Max Crumm who plays Parker (the PA who brings Jay White drugs and guns on the set of Mickey's terrible movie) was originally seen on the reality show Grease: You're the One That I Want! It was a competition to win a starring role in the 2007 Broadway revival of Grease. Max won and played the role of Danny for about a year alongside future Tony nominee Laura Osnes.

• Love 1

Pooch Hall has a new movie coming out next month!

Cherry is about an Army medic with PTSD (Tom Holland) who becomes addicted to opioids and starts robbing banks to pay for the addiction.

Also starring in the film are Jack Reynor, Michael Rispoli, Ciara Bravo, Jeff Wahlberg, Forrest Goodluck, Damon Wayans Jr., Michael Gandolfini and Pooch Hall.

Cherry is based on the novel of the same name by Nico Walker with Angela Russo-Otstot and Jessica Goldberg writing the screenplay.

The film will have a theatrical run on February 26, 2021 and will be released on Apple TV+ on March 12, 2021.