Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E18: Femme Finale

• Start Topic

On 11/21/2018 at 3:03 PM, Gem 10 said:

Something screwy going on there that she is not revealing.  Doesn’t seem like the normal breakup/divorce.  I’ve never heard of anyone getting a casita/garage to go to when the ex visited the kids, or having to leave the house.

I know people who've done the "nesting" model where the kids stay in the family home and the divorced parents alternate who stays with them.  So that part doesn't strike me as odd, though the fact that they're still sleeping together may make it atypical ...

Edited by ladle
typo
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I clutched my pearls and prayed that I would not wind up driving a Jetta or living in a condo!  

Does she even know how she sounded?

Nope. Not a clue. She even acted “above” her mother. Déclassé. 

• Love 16
On 11/20/2018 at 11:31 AM, noveltylibrary said:

I'm in the minority.  Listen, I'll jump on any chance to rank on Emily since I don't like her, but I don't know her experience growing up.  She's obviously protecting herself.  And if a bond was never made (that's on the mother, always) how do you form one so easily in adulthood?

I’m going to agree.  My stepmother is mentally ill.  She’s also a raging asshole and all around life destroyer.  I’m not going to try to make nice because she’s ill.  I just stay away.  Life is too short.  

I think Emily is in her marriage more to have Pary than Shane.  

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I'm surprised she didn't go over and lecture her on the career benefits of peddling insurance instead of just being a lady in a bowl.

She got a stripper off a pole.  Now she will get a femme fatale out of the bowl.

Such a philanthropist.  We know the CSC oaf only wants to sell shitty annuities to line her pocket, and badger people to tell her she’s pretty.   

Im pretty sure she was medicated this whole season.  Hardly any shrieking.  Maybe Steve can keep her on benzos, put her in a dog crate when he goes out, and give her one of those hamster drip bottles to drink from and a handful of kibble.  

• Love 14
On 11/20/2018 at 10:33 AM, ladle said:

Did I miss something?  Shannon said she's not dressing as a femme fatale because she's more of a "rocker" but then shows up in the kind of outfit Hillary Clinton might wear to a brunch?  Huh?

I think she was looking for attention when she came out changed for the concert thinking she was all bad. That's what she should of worn for the party too

• Love 5
On 11/20/2018 at 6:11 PM, Gem 10 said:

This is very mean to say, and I’m sorry, but, while watching again today, Tamra’s face resembles a rodent, with the slanty beady eyes, thin nose and creepy looking lips.  

It’s not mean—just true. Her sons take after her, too. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, kicksave said:

I don't understand why she has to leave her house just because her ex is visiting the kids for the weekend...can't he sleep on the couch? 

I think they're still afraid to tell the kids the truth, but somehow it makes more sense to them to handle it this way.   I don't understand it either.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I kept screaming this at the television, but to no avail.  It was a geriatric hooker/dominatrix/excessive plastic surgery theme party.

10 hours ago, ladle said:

To be fair, so is the whole show.

That was exactly my reaction! 

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 4
On 11/19/2018 at 8:51 PM, howiveaddict said:

I never did.  I think she is as hungry as the other women on this show.  She's just oh so cute with her teeny tiny body. I wouldn't doubt she fat shames Emily also.  Not that I like Emily either.

OMG I thought Pary was going to keep walking right under that bar table they were sitting at.  The style of her gown makes me think it's been sitting around in the back of her closet since 1965.  

I guess Shannon decided not to participate with the femme fatale theme.   That lame ass dress/coat combo looks like something my 92 year old G'ma would wear to Christmas dinner -- just the opposite of femme fatale.

Oh, and one more thing Shannon -- you'd rather have a pregnant daughter?  Because it looks to me as if the girl has plans.  (Is planned parenthood not available to girls her age anymore?)  Typical Shannon -- it's uncomfortable for you to face that your daughter is becoming sexually active, so just stick your head in the sand.  Refuse to talk about getting her the pills.  Just squander this golden opportunity for a mother-daughter talk about what happens sometimes to kids who play adult games.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 6
On 11/19/2018 at 9:23 PM, Hagosaurus said:

I really enjoyed Tamra & Gina's little talk in the tool shed.

Gina: Ya know, Tamra, if I really wanted to call you out as a shitty friend to Shannon,  I would have told her about all the times you called her fat and talked shit about her QVC food.

Tamra: (nodding like a bobble head with large oh-shit eyes) Yeah, yeah Gina. OK, I see where you're coming from now. Good talk. Let's talk about something else now.

Gina is one stealth bitch. She was able to spill all the dirt while keeping her hands clean. That was one of best manipulations I've seen in awhile. Tamra has underestimated Gina.

Love you Hagosaurus Thrax!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, langford peel said:

You are confused. You think she is agog with Pary Normal. In fact she married Abby Normal.

I got the reference!  Maybe he can be dubbed Frankenshane, made from pieces of real men, but the Dr. left out emotions and affect.

• Love 9
On 11/21/2018 at 10:01 AM, Natalie68 said:

I hope your holiday goes as smoothly as possible! 

I know Emily has suffered due to her mothers suffering.  Out of respect for her mother she should have never had her on the show.  Her life as a child is part of her narrative however, her mother isn't a cast member and her mental health may be in a precarious position since she is newly coming out of her situation.  I found it classless and mean.  She may hate her mothers behavior and illness but does she hate her mother?  If the answer is no, let her heal without being on this show.

Aww -- thanks!  Having been there I believe Emily loves her mother and invited her because she wants her to have fun too with everyone else.  I recognize the struggle to love the hard-to-love ones.  Her mother is lucky to have a daughter like Emily who likewise keeps trying to make it work.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, chewycandy said:

It’s not mean—just true. Her sons take after her, too. 

I don't know about the youngest - he looks pretty good to me. Then again, his personality and laid back attitude make him appear the best-looking of the group. Poor kid, hard to rise above all that dung.

• Love 5
On 11/21/2018 at 3:37 PM, ladle said:

I know people who've done the "nesting" model where the kids stay in the family home and the divorced parents alternative who stays with them.  So that part doesn't strike me as odd, though the fact that they're still sleeping together may make it atypical ...

Yes, probably.  Divorce is so much damn trouble between who leaves, the kids, visitation, etc. etc.  Better to try and make it work, unless there’s abuse, cheating, disrespect.  Then, you don’t know what you’re going to get or even if you want someone else. I have a couple of girlfriends who rather be single.  I have to keep mine as now he is my chauffeur these days, dish washer and goes to CVS for my prescriptions. Lol.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

1822B5F4-3240-44F4-90D1-61C18FFC7EF0-17611-00000BA0476D9373.thumb.jpeg.aabecffa894704f4e2823d8b37ae6080.jpeg

You guys--how was she able to hide this Bethenny Frankel lantern jaw for an entire season? I'm actually impressed. Now I can't unsee it though.

I think maybe she's lost a little weight since filming, and maybe it's more noticeable now??

I actually think she and her ex's arrangement is smart -- provided they stop sleeping together.  He's in L.A. during the week anyway, and instead of either having to cart the kids all the way up to him, or have him get another apartment in the OC for the weekends, she has somewhere she can go when he's in town so that the kids have stability.  But it also gets them use to the fact that Mommy and Daddy don't live together anymore.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Yes, probably.  Divorce is so much damn trouble between who leaves, the kids, visitation, etc. etc.  Better to try and make it work, unless there’s abuse, cheating, disrespect.  Then, you don’t know what you’re going to get or even if you want someone else. I have a couple of girlfriends who rather be single.  I have to keep mine as now he is my chauffeur these days, dish washer and goes to CVS for my prescriptions. Lol.

I had a lady in our office, married about 10 years, saying no way she would divorce as she finally got this one trained.  And it would be so take so much time and bother to train another. :)

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 13
On 11/20/2018 at 9:06 AM, beeziebee said:

Emily,  your mother does not CHOOSE to have a mental illness.  It's not all about you.

This!

Can we put Emily in a casita too? At least while her mother is in town so she can visit the grandkids without being guilt-tripped for having severe depression. 

• Love 20
On 11/21/2018 at 1:38 PM, kicksave said:

I don't understand why she has to leave her house just because her ex is visiting the kids for the weekend...can't he sleep on the couch? 

I don't think the casita is "real" other than as a day rental for when they filmed. The mom flew in from NY, Matt is arriving soon, mom will take care of the kids and then Gina will go to the casita after the party. What about mom? Does she move into the casita too, once Matt arrives?

16 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

"Just because I look like a Butterball, doesn't mean you can dress me like a turkey.  Bet you wouldn't be pulling this shit if I looked like Archie".  ;-)

Want to talk about embarrassing your pet...Archie look alike

cfd937dcd8a716417b9d0343ac5d4f44.gif?w=5

• Love 15
On 11/21/2018 at 1:38 PM, kicksave said:

They don't feel ready yet to tell the kids about their divorce so dad coming home and all of a sudden sleeping on the couch will raise questions. With them taking turns in and out of the house, they can provide alternate explanations for their absence (I think they both explain their absence as being work related) and it causes the least disruption to the children's lives. I don't think the approach is that common (from what I know) for couples with kids getting a divorce but this is becoming a more common practice when parents who get their children taken away by social services. Instead of removing the children from the home and placing them elsewhere, they demand the parent(s) leave the home. With the child having to adapt to another guardian around, at least there will be other familiar things for them which apparently psychologists say are better for the kids in the long run in adapting to the other changes they'r experiencing. The same logic would apply in this case, but again, it seems strange because it's not a common set up for divorces.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

They don't feel ready yet to tell the kids about their divorce so dad coming home and all of a sudden sleeping on the couch will raise questions. With them taking turns in and out of the house, they can provide alternate explanations for their absence (I think they both explain their absence as being work related) and it causes the least disruption to the children's lives. I don't think the approach is that common (from what I know) for couples with kids getting a divorce but this is becoming a more common practice when parents who get their children taken away by social services. Instead of removing the children from the home and placing them elsewhere, they demand the parent(s) leave the home. With the child having to adapt to another guardian around, at least there will be other familiar things for them which apparently psychologists say are better for the kids in the long run in adapting to the other changes they'r experiencing. The same logic would apply in this case, but again, it seems strange because it's not a common set up for divorces.

It's confusing me...can't imagine how confused the kids are.

• Love 8

Yeah, I think Gina and Matt are not doing the kids any favors by rotating in and out of one house.  I saw this before, on the fictional show Billions, and I thought it made sense in that instance, because the kids were older, and I think disrupting their daily lives would have been hard for them.  The kids were in their teens, so they knew what a divorce was, and they knew that when dad was home, mom wouldn't be, and vice versa.

Gina's kids are so young that I don't think it would upset some great routine if they were just taught from an early age that mom has her house and dad has his house.  The parents were already pretty much living separately before they even separated, so what's the difference after all?  The she-beast that is Tamra even managed to put her kids first when she divorced Simon, and they wound up living within walking distance of one another, but only talked over text, which I thought was a great arrangement for their kids.  

I so think this is just Matt's manipulation of Gina.  He can live in "North LA" most of the time, and when he visits his kids, he can stay in the nice comfy OC home, while booting her to the casita.  She should have never agreed to leave the marital home.  He can find his own casita. She looked so pathetic making up a bed for him in the OC house while she packed her shit.  I also think she looks pathetic in the stories she gives Bravo about Matt.  In one story she said that Matt told her he wanted to come kick Shane's ass (where was he, then?). In another story, after the split went public, Gina talked about how normal things were, how great they were doing. Then there is always the obligatory post-split picture on Instagram of Gina and her family, where she looks like she is in the throes of wedded bliss and he looks like he is searching for the nearest exit.  I am ashamed for Gina to see these photos where she is leaning on Matt as if he didn't move away and then divorce her.  I also think that pose sends a potentially damaging message to her children.  Her kids are young, but they're not that young.  Once she explained to them that "mommy and daddy don't love each other the way mommies and daddies are supposed to love each other," she should have stopped leaning on her husband in family photos.  The kids need to understand that mom and dad are separate entities now.  These touchy-feely pictures that she posts with gushing Instagram stories that mention nothing about divorce are just assurances from Gina to Gina that everything is alright in her marriage, even as she gets a divorce.  She is delusional.  She is getting played.  I think that, while this divorce is being settled and the kids are still unsure to the point where they are asking their mom if she's going to her "little house," Gina should just unplug from social media and put her family first.  She is looking crazy.

She does not want this divorce.  It is crystal clear.  I really would have liked to be a fly on the wall when Matt convinced her it was the best thing for everyone.  He must be one convincing son of a gun to have been able to get Gina not to fight it and to just capitulate--no trial separation, no counseling--just, one day we're happily married, one day we're getting divorced (but everything's fine!)

As far as Matt crashing on the couch, I am sure Gina proposed it, and Matt said no way.  I actually think that's a really bad idea.  When people are divorcing, it's for a reason.  They need to be apart.  They need to set new boundaries and set new examples for their kids.  They need to stop having damn sex.  I never thought I'd be saying this, but Gina could actually take a lesson from Kelly.  Kelly made a complete break from Michael, and now that it is crystal clear to all parties involved that they are divorced, they can do nice things for their daughter, like sit together at theater performances.  You need to split, though, before you can be together in any capacity IMO.  They are potentially really fucking up their kids. My gosh, I hope Gina and Matt get their shit together before their children reach adolescence.  Otherwise they will hear some other kid say that their parents are divorced, but they're still friends, and Gina and Matt's kids are going to respond that their parents are divorced, but their mom says it's not a divorce, it's just a regrouping. I feel bad for the poor therapist who is going to have to untangle this mess and hopefully restore some sanity to a chaotic situation created by some adults that were too selfish (Matt) and immature (Gina) to divorce properly.

If Emily, the mental-health whisperer, is really Gina's friend, she will tell Gina to get her head out of her ass and realize that this thing with Matt is not only over, but it's long over, and to act accordingly for her own sake, and for that of her children.    I actually think Gina's crazy is more damaging than Shannon's.  Shannon is just an easier target.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, kicksave said:

Agreed!

The dumbest thing they can do is pretend everything is normal.  Kids know something isn't right -- even if their dad is shacking up elsewhere.  They'll dream up worse things than divorce and their parents lack of honesty with them on this will resonate in the future -- particularly when they are older and watch the episodes.  They may understand why their parents did what they did but they'll end up always wondering what they're hiding from them when it comes to other issues.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I so think this is just Matt's manipulation of Gina.  He can live in "North LA" most of the time, and when he visits his kids, he can stay in the nice comfy OC home, while booting her to the casita.

I was wondering if this was her or Matt's idea.  Maybe Gina is enjoying a few days break from her kids.  ;)   I'm sure it's been difficult since she's been with them 24/7 by herself most of the time.  

• Love 3

I think I remember her saying on one of her Talking Heads that she and Matt have separate rooms in their house---that they thought it would help gradually give the kids an understanding that Mommy and Daddy don't sleep together--so it seems like the casita is for filming and maybe to get a break from the kids when he is in town.

• Love 3

@car54 I was coming to post this too. This is why casita casita casita (stuffed with cushions and throws and motivational text art ) confused the hell out of me. Because prior to this it was 'Matt has his own room '. Why?! On one hand, Mom goes to the Casita but on the other, Dad lives in the house like he always has and has his own room. I'm in the 'Gina is Cray and getting Played' camp now officially. And I wonder if she's also enjoying having him there every weekend so as to curtail whatever time he might be spending with her replacement. I think Gina is living in a childhood fantasy state. All that froufy crap she was hauling into the casita and the endless nostalgia for the tchotchkes she'd pick up on vacation with Matt and the swimsuits with Matt and on..She's deluded. I did think the ladies all crash tackling her about her easy divorce was harsh and I was prepared to watch her do her own thing. But now I'm wondering if the cast are more aware of Gina's brand of crazy from physical proximity and just reacted viscerally. I've heard she had a pretty lame reunion showing. So maybe she'll be one and done. Emily apparently came to slay, with a binder with her name on it and Social Media receipts printed out! Can only pray the reunion has more life to it than this season. It's becoming a bit of a trend lately that reunions are more explosive, like Shahs of Sunset and the last Married to Medicine in particular, and heavily feature material that wasn't part of the season. Hmmm, Bravo.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Yeah, I think Gina and Matt are not doing the kids any favors by rotating in and out of one house.  I saw this before, on the fictional show Billions, and I thought it made sense in that instance, because the kids were older, and I think disrupting their daily lives would have been hard for them.  The kids were in their teens, so they knew what a divorce was, and they knew that when dad was home, mom wouldn't be, and vice versa.

Gina's kids are so young that I don't think it would upset some great routine if they were just taught from an early age that mom has her house and dad has his house.  The parents were already pretty much living separately before they even separated, so what's the difference after all?  The she-beast that is Tamra even managed to put her kids first when she divorced Simon, and they wound up living within walking distance of one another, but only talked over text, which I thought was a great arrangement for their kids.  

I so think this is just Matt's manipulation of Gina.  He can live in "North LA" most of the time, and when he visits his kids, he can stay in the nice comfy OC home, while booting her to the casita.  She should have never agreed to leave the marital home.  He can find his own casita. She looked so pathetic making up a bed for him in the OC house while she packed her shit.  I also think she looks pathetic in the stories she gives Bravo about Matt.  In one story she said that Matt told her he wanted to come kick Shane's ass (where was he, then?). In another story, after the split went public, Gina talked about how normal things were, how great they were doing. Then there is always the obligatory post-split picture on Instagram of Gina and her family, where she looks like she is in the throes of wedded bliss and he looks like he is searching for the nearest exit.  I am ashamed for Gina to see these photos where she is leaning on Matt as if he didn't move away and then divorce her.  I also think that pose sends a potentially damaging message to her children.  Her kids are young, but they're not that young.  Once she explained to them that "mommy and daddy don't love each other the way mommies and daddies are supposed to love each other," she should have stopped leaning on her husband in family photos.  The kids need to understand that mom and dad are separate entities now.  These touchy-feely pictures that she posts with gushing Instagram stories that mention nothing about divorce are just assurances from Gina to Gina that everything is alright in her marriage, even as she gets a divorce.  She is delusional.  She is getting played.  I think that, while this divorce is being settled and the kids are still unsure to the point where they are asking their mom if she's going to her "little house," Gina should just unplug from social media and put her family first.  She is looking crazy.

She does not want this divorce.  It is crystal clear.  I really would have liked to be a fly on the wall when Matt convinced her it was the best thing for everyone.  He must be one convincing son of a gun to have been able to get Gina not to fight it and to just capitulate--no trial separation, no counseling--just, one day we're happily married, one day we're getting divorced (but everything's fine!)

As far as Matt crashing on the couch, I am sure Gina proposed it, and Matt said no way.  I actually think that's a really bad idea.  When people are divorcing, it's for a reason.  They need to be apart.  They need to set new boundaries and set new examples for their kids.  They need to stop having damn sex.  I never thought I'd be saying this, but Gina could actually take a lesson from Kelly.  Kelly made a complete break from Michael, and now that it is crystal clear to all parties involved that they are divorced, they can do nice things for their daughter, like sit together at theater performances.  You need to split, though, before you can be together in any capacity IMO.  They are potentially really fucking up their kids. My gosh, I hope Gina and Matt get their shit together before their children reach adolescence.  Otherwise they will hear some other kid say that their parents are divorced, but they're still friends, and Gina and Matt's kids are going to respond that their parents are divorced, but their mom says it's not a divorce, it's just a regrouping. I feel bad for the poor therapist who is going to have to untangle this mess and hopefully restore some sanity to a chaotic situation created by some adults that were too selfish (Matt) and immature (Gina) to divorce properly.

If Emily, the mental-health whisperer, is really Gina's friend, she will tell Gina to get her head out of her ass and realize that this thing with Matt is not only over, but it's long over, and to act accordingly for her own sake, and for that of her children.    I actually think Gina's crazy is more damaging than Shannon's.  Shannon is just an easier target.

Ginas the biggest shit starter on the show!!! Cant stand Kelly scenes sorry 

• Love 1

I think the reunion is going to be really good. The links below are really good. I don't know if this is a spoiler, because it's out there, and I don't know how to do a hidden contents boxes, so just don't click on either of the links if you want the reunion to be a total surprise. 

https://realityblurb.com/2018/11/24/rhocs-vicki-gunvalson-reveals-who-told-her-about-kelly-dodds-alleged-cocaine-use-denies-ever-using-drugs-and-fires-back-at-claims-of-hypocrisy/

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-13/videos/heres-your-first-look-at-the-rhoc-season-13

I'm just going to say that I can't stand it when people attribute criminilatity to Housewife behavior with which they don't agree. I have a link to a website that explains California defamation that I am going to post as soon as the Kelly-Vicki exchange airs. There is no crime of defamation in California; it's only a civil wrong, and good luck proving that, Kel.

i can't stand the armchair lawyering that goes on when one Housewives tells a giant lie ("fraud!!!!!") or says something really shitty about someone ("defamation!!!!!"). We might hate them, but we also have a First Amendment, and in order for something to be a crime or a tort, it must meet specific criteria, all of which must be proven in court. If simply being reckless with your language were against the law, we'd probably all be in jail!

• Love 5
On 11/24/2018 at 3:05 PM, kicksave said:

There's a good chance that young children will feel confused regardless of whatever path you take in explaining divorce and helping them adapt to life with divorced parents. It's confusing because they're trying something different from the standard practice but there's really no right or wrong way to do it. Some people yank the band aid off, some people live through the charade until their children are into adulthood before they pull the trigger and get divorced, some people get divorced but still live together...I just hope that their methods are what they feel is best for their children and not simply what makes them comfortable.

• Love 1
On 11/20/2018 at 4:40 PM, Anne Thrax said:

As someone who's lived nearly four decades with someone who suffers from serious mental disorders, in Emily's defense let me just say that with Thanksgiving around the corner, we're expecting our mentally ill family member to be present. 

Everyone there will be aware of how very many of our holidays, get togethers, parties, etc. have been ruined by this person's nasty words or irrational behavior -- how many times someone (likely one or more of the non-mentally ill members) winds up angry or in tears.  As much as we wish it wasn't that way, lots of bitter experience colors the attitude with which the others respond to that family member.

At holiday time we all have love in our hearts for our families and nurture hopes that our celebrations and festivities result in good memories.  When you have a mentally ill family member, there is also trepidation in our hearts.  Sometimes it shows.

And yes it's sad that these people are apprehensive about getting treatment, but what's sadder is due to that mentally ill person's selfish decision not to seek treatment or keep taking their medication, many other non-mentally ill people end up suffering too.

I hope you had a peaceful Thanksgiving.

I think your post is really important.  Is it Emily's mother's fault that she is mentally ill?  Of course not, but it sounds like she was frequently untreated and that resulted in Emily having a very traumatic childhood and a volatile relationship with her mother right up to current day.  What we saw might be the best their relationship has ever been.  Emily may have swallowed a ton of hurt in an attempt to include her mother.  Does she know what a "normal" mother/daughter relationship looks like?  I don't think she would have let herself appear distant and cold to her mother on TV if she could have helped it.

I don't know.  I feel like we hear so much now about people having to set boundaries with their families just to preserve their own sanity (RHoNJ is seeing this same thing), that I'm not comfortable assuming Emily was just being a mean snob to her mother.  I hope they are both in therapy.

• Love 4
On 11/19/2018 at 9:58 PM, whydoievencare said:

Oh Emily - saying about her mother - "I'm so proud of you for making a complete 360".  Christ, what a dummy.

Omg!!! I thought the same thing! She’s a lawyer?? 🙄 Emily, for the record, your Mom did a 180!

• Love 2

Ummm so Gina, you do realize this is a reality show, right? So eventually Tamra will see that you’re a dirty pot stirrer and you were telling Shannon all that stuff about Tamra. 

I also think that if Gina and Emily didn’t piss off the most of the RHOC audience before, the comment about playing bridge certainly did. Who the hell are they? 

Separate note...Gina’s a mess and she needs to chew with her mouth closed.  Maybe she should just keep her mouth closed...period.

• Love 7
On 11/21/2018 at 11:38 AM, kicksave said:

She converted the kid's playroom into his new bedroom which didn't make sense because he could've slept in the master bedroom as she's not there.  

• Love 4
On 11/23/2018 at 10:05 PM, RHJunkie said:

It’s bullshit though.  The one child seems to know.  All they’re doing is fronting and keeping the kid’s hopes up.   This is a bunch of post genx psychobabble.  Get it over with so they can start adapting to their  new normal.  And as the mother of three, stop living in the maids quarters.  Get the best deal you can and live comfortably.  Those kids are so fucking confused by their idiot parents trying to play gwenneth Paltrow and that guy from that emo band. 

• Love 7