Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E18: Femme Finale

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Wait til Shannon sees the brain dump Gina gave Tamra about all the things she 'could have said' - clever girl to list them all on camera. Hopefully Tamra has nowhere to hide now. She was never Shannon's friend, and I hope Shannon drops Tamra like the bag of dirt she is. 

What really sucks is that the reunion was filmed before Shannon saw all of the footage of the season. It's only after the reunion that Shannon saw first hand what Tamra is really all about so I don't think we get to see the fall out between the two at the reunion. It's still going to be pretty lovey dovey between them from what I understand which is going to make me want to vomit. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

What really sucks is that the reunion was filmed before Shannon saw all of the footage of the season. It's only after the reunion that Shannon saw first hand what Tamra is really all about so I don't think we get to see the fall out between the two at the reunion. It's still going to be pretty lovey dovey between them from what I understand which is going to make me want to vomit. 

OMG, I will not be able to abide this. I should sedate myself before the reunion. Here's the thing: Everything Tamra said was true. But a real friend says that to your face to help you. On or off camera. It's tough love. It sucks, but hey, sometimes it's necessary. Tamra, instead, played the victim the whole time, and told Shannon her issues were that Shannon was not being a caring enough friend. Shannon, to her credit, owned it and tried to be better.

What Tamra did was secretly harbor much more resentment about Shannon in general, and Shannon's attitude and behavior towards herself. That was only ever said to other people. "I want you to stop being so negative and be happy" is not the same as "You can't complain about being fat for three years and not lose weight."

• Love 13

Whatever's going on in Emily and Shane's relationship, if it works for them, I don't judge.  That said, I'm pretty sure that in this episode I saw them greet each other by side-hugging like Duggars. 

• Love 9

This alleged Finale was not even worthy of the word. What I wouldn't have given for a little cake bow or sofa drama. 

Emily is a shitty person. 

Gina's soon to be ex needs to receive the 2018 Pimp of the Year Award. Move to another city and not have your wife know you address? Make your wife think the divorce is amicable? Still getting the vagine post separation? Dude, come get this here pimp cup!!

Femme Fatale?!? OC ladies that doesn't mean what you think it means. How can the hostess/lawyer/party planner not know what that means? Seriously, such an opportunity to bring old school holiday glam and they go and set the makeup gun and wardrobe to whore.  Plus, I don't think it is a bad theme for a party? But a mother's day party? When 90% of these chicks think femme fatale = dominatrix hooker? 

Vicki's face reminds me of the mask Ryan Gosling wore in the movie Drive.

drivfive.jpg

It is like her face is covered by a latex mask that sits 3 inches off her face and was then laminated with the laminator set to high shine.  

14 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Couldn’t have said it better.  When a grandparent sees their grandchildren, they light up.  Maybe the Mother is lonely.  Emily treats her mother in law like gold.

That because the mother-in-law has satchels of gold. 

13 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Tamra forgot her pants and her eye makeup makes her look like a demon.

12 hours ago, knitta please said:

I suppose it doesn't help that her castmates also cake their faces and Tamra appears to have 2 vacuous black holes where her eyes once were.

I've said it before and I will say it again Tamra reminds of Killface. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDYbYDCrRsHgcLaVG9Tbb

• Love 22

Gina and Tamra's meeting before the "party" was just a symposium on how young and old sociopaths interact. Tamra's TH concern that she can really trust Gina (and visa versa) was laughable. You two carry on tearing Shannon apart but try to keep it civilized and empathetic in appearance for the braindead viewing audience. As others have noted, Gina's strange extreme facial gyrations when she tallks (which is most of the time), particularly the way she moves and stretches her mouth and alternately bugs and squints her eyes, is really off-putting and a bit repulsive. Like some strange animatronic device holding court with the other RHOC robots.

You could tell Emily's mother was making a real effort to be positive and outgoing. Good for her. Emily still treated her like some fragile schizophrenic in short and tenuous remission, liable to break down and start tossing dishes and the kids any second. She's a world class moron and has obviously never bothered to research what chronic depression really is and its genetic components (her mother didn't choose it to deny her a "normal" childhood).

• Love 23

Did I miss something?  Shannon said she's not dressing as a femme fatale because she's more of a "rocker" but then shows up in the kind of outfit Hillary Clinton might wear to a brunch?  Huh?

I mean, "Femme Fatale" was a dumb theme that clearly nobody really grasped, but blatantly not participating in it was just like staying home from Gina's party: just another way for the OG Mean Girls to ice out the new additions.   

• Love 10
4 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Did they update on Eddie's health?  Eddie and Archie are pretty much the only things I care about anymore.

Nope!  Only that Eddie and Tamra moved into a new house in Coto - - with the Vickster and Gina as neighbors.

I was wondering the same.  Clearly we are more concerned about Eddie's health than Tamra is.

• Love 18

You know this franchise is circling the drain when it's the first time I felt absolutely nothing upon hearing the acoustic finale music.

That said, I do think this is salvageable if they keep Tamara and Vicky and maybe Shannon, and then throw in Jeana and maybe Lauri.  I'm ashamed to admit I'd watch the hell out of that. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

We didn't even get any of Eddie off in the background enjoying a plate of food!

We'd better hope we get one of him in the green room at the Reunion, or this season will have been a total bust.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

BTW, I’ve been looking for Shannon on QVC.  When is she on?

I saw her on QVC recently,  maybe in the past few weeks.  I thought she looked great & did well on her presentation.  She had some new seafood items & they looked tasty for being lower calorie meals.

Even though I'm a QVC addict,  I don't pay much attention to their web site except to order.  There could be a schedule of when certain items appear. Shannon's was included in one of their Gourmet Foods segments when all they do is food for two hours.

Back to the party.....how much do these parties cost to cater ?  Also what do they pay the makeup people they have do their makeup before each function? I know the answer to that one - not enough. Lol.

Instead of putting out their money for basically useless things (ie, "the lady in the glass"), I wish they would donate the $$ to a charity or local soup kitchen.  

5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Steve's daughter and boyfriend cracked me up with their reaction to Vicki's Frankenface. "It looks good!" You're not convincing anyone. 

That was my favorite part of the whole show.  Vickie was explaining her facial surgery like she had had major brain surgery done.  Then there was the few second lull after her explanation when it dawned on the daughter &  her boyfriend that Vickie was waiting for a (positive) reply.   

Finally got to hear Shannon's daughter ask about birth control. They had it as a teaser at the beginning of the season & I've been waiting for the subject to come up. I do agree that would be something I wouldn't want to discuss on the show but it was funny seeing the younger sister's reaction.  It was like one minute they're discussing turkey burgers & the next minute  birth control.

• Love 5

I thought that Emily’s Mom was teary eyed when she was saying her goodbyes. I imagine that Emily would see her Mom more than just for the party, but I also think that it was hard on her because of how her daughter acted. She was spending more time preening over Pary and made her mother feel like a second class citizen. I’m sure her feelings were hurt. God forbid that she would make a big deal of it because it would be rerouted to being her fault and her mental illness. I felt badly for her.

At least Emily bought her Mom a dress to wear to the party, but made sure we all knew about it. Tacky. 

• Love 16

Femme Fatale does not mean Dominatrix, Bondage or S &M...good grief they live near Hollywood you would think that they could do some research first...or call former actress Heather Dubrow...I think she would know what femme fatale means. Yikes! What a tacky mess! Vicki nagging Steve about marriage is just pathetic. This guy is just a schlump for putting up with Vicki's crap...he needs to grow a pair and leave. It's obvious he doesn't want to marry her, who would? Unless you're looking to be her valet/cook/butler/nurse....If they do ever get engaged there will be a very detailed pre nup that he will have to sign....her kids will insist on it. 

Tired of Tamra.

Gina is a bitch...and stupid if she thinks her ex wasn't cheating on her. 

Shannon...she must be the only person alive still into Poison.

Emily: I hope your kids treat you better when you get old then the way you treat your mother...karma can be a bitch.

Kelly: her constant refrain about her boy toy having a "big dick" was vulgar and totally inappropriate at a gathering with so many different age groups and people. She's always asking if she looks like a hooker or a call girl...the answer is YES! 

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Kelly: her constant refrain about her boy toy having a "big dick" was vulgar and totally inappropriate at a gathering with so many different age groups and people. She's always asking if she looks like a hooker or a call girl...the answer is YES! 

Kelly also made a comment at the end and for the life of me I can’t recall what it was. It was also somewhat vulgar and not appropriate for the setting. I think Kelly’s verbiage goes into the gutter after she’s had a few to drink. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Shannon's daughter should just go to PP, rather than even deal with her hysterical mother over BC.

I dont understand Shannon's attitude.  At all.  I am of the same age as Shannon, with a 23 year old and 16 year old daughters.  The oldest one approached me at age 17, the younger at age 16.  Mom, I want birth control.  Nothing else needed saying and off they were taken to PP for a Nexplanon implant.  I did say, I wish you would wait, there is no rush for sex, but if you have questions or need me, please ask.  That's it.  Shannon is going to be a grandmother soon with that attitude.   And I have no doubt that her daughter knew how she would react, so she did it on camera to put her on the spot and pressure her.  

• Love 19
16 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Shannon...she must be the only person alive still into Poison.

I'm guessing Shannon's drag bingo costume last year is what got her invited backstage to meet Brett Michaels at a Poison show.  I'm not still "into" Poison but I would totally do that, especially if the alternative was Emily's "bombshell" party. 

• Love 11
17 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Do none of these women know what femme fatale actually means?

I was expecting to see more Mr. & Mrs. Smith Angelina Jolie and less screwing around in a sex store.

Emily and Kelly came closest. Gina kinda looked like Erika Jayne and Vicki looked like she just came from a business meeting.

It looked like they thought it was a BDSM party.  

I HATED the way Emily made her mother, who is struggling with mental health issues, her storyline.  I thought it was disrespectful and unfeeling and made me feel really icky.  That poor lovely woman had a really hard time apparently and she is fodder for a stupid reality show.  

Tamra's makeup made her look like she had black marbles for eyes.  The more I am seeing of Eddie makes me think he is a dick but I was LOVING Pary asking if he was Tamra's son.

Vicki looked terrible and she REALLY needs to leave her pudding face alone.  I wonder what she would look like today had she done none of that nonsense to her noggin.  I am not sure any of Steve's family enjoys Vicki but they enjoy being on tv.  Now that OC has turned blue, I think Steve has less of a chance to be elected there.  So next season I would not be surprised if they weren't together.

I would have left to see Poison also.  None of these women are really Shannon's friend.  I was not a fan of her finale attire pre concert.

Still loathe Gina.  Her voice grates, I am not interested in seeing her live in a studio, I am bored by her story, and she is a shitty shit stirrer.  I will say Mr. Natalie walked through when her mother was on screen and asked when Penny Marshal joined the cast.  Also, that white frosted eye shadow has GOT to go.  Take Tamra's advice sweetie and spring for a make up artist.  

Next season, NO kids please!  I also don't want these 2 newbies back.  WORST season ever!

17 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Poor Emily.... she deserved a WOW for her outfit too. Shane is such a little shit.

She chose money over love.  That's the breaks.  That doesn't mean Shane isn't a little shit.  After reading some articles about Emily and her family I have no like for any of them.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I read this last week on a couple of websites.  Not sure if true or not.  

Spoiler
Edited by dosodog
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

That really is a bummer!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Hagosaurus said:

I really enjoyed Tamra & Gina's little talk in the tool shed.

Gina: Ya know, Tamra, if I really wanted to call you out as a shitty friend to Shannon,  I would have told her about all the times you called her fat and talked shit about her QVC food.

Tamra: (nodding like a bobble head with large oh-shit eyes) Yeah, yeah Gina. OK, I see where you're coming from now. Good talk. Let's talk about something else now.

Gina is one stealth bitch. She was able to spill all the dirt while keeping her hands clean. That was one of best manipulations I've seen in awhile. Tamra has underestimated Gina.

I don't think Tamra underestimated Gina at all - this was all part of the plan. Inclusive of this fake fight they were having over she said/she said.

Gina all season has been publicly spewing all of Tamra's resentments. All of the things Gina has been saying is what Tamra has said herself ON camera just not in front of Shannon.

Gina didn't come from a place of concern when she told Shannon that all of her friends were talking about her mental health. Just because she didn't say Tamra, she certainly implied it.

Who else could Gina have been referring to? Kelly was in the room with her so that leaves Emily, Tamra and Vicki who were on the Jamaica trip. Shannon could easily conclude from the conversation - it's both Tamra and Vicki. This is a totally shitty thing to do to a person - could make a person paranoid by telling them that their "friends" are bad mouthing them.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Eddie really showed you what he thought of Shannon on that car ride.

Uncomfortable much?

Eddie doesn't like any of the women...why does he bother to even be filmed...he's such a sourpuss.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Eddie doesn't like any of the women...why does he bother to even be filmed...he's such a sourpuss.

The $$$. It's also the only reason he puts up with Tamra's BRAVO friends which he despises. Like I have said before, the gym ain't gonna pay for that new 2.2 million dollar house in Coto. 

• Love 10

I don't know, guys...if I was given a choice between attending a femme fatale party with those witches or staying home for the evening with my grandkids, it would be an easy choice! The grandkids would win every time.  And I don't even have any!

Is Gina's casita in the garage behind her house or did she rent a little tiny apartment?  When the exterior is shown it looks like it's located in an apartment building.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, teapot said:

No OC finale will ever match Season 5...

Remember?  Gretchen got a pink motorcycle from her dying boyfriend.  Tamra & Simon had the "final fight" that ended their marriage in a limo.  The Curtin girls got drunk in front of their parents in *their* limo and then proceeded to try to underage-drink at the St Regis.

How far we have fallen...

I wouldn't want to fall with anyone but you guys, if one goes down, we all do!

• Love 13
6 hours ago, jmcd44 said:

Thank you!  God they are so dumb.  I was thinking immediately I'd be Mrs. White from Clue.  She was a real femme fatale.

I think she’s more a Black Widow.  Love her though.  

Miss Scarlet was the femme fatale. 

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I’m fairly certain that Shannon didn’t formulate the ingredients for her products.  As with some of the Bethenny Frankel products, someone came to her with the opportunity and she’s partnered with them and she is the front person.

Overall I like Emily and I understand how hard it was for her growing up.  However, she stated her mother has a mental illness.  The things she is saying and the way her and her husband are acting makes me very sad for her mother.  It was not her choice to be ill.  There is still such a social stigma toward mental illness in 2018, as we’ve seen on this show.  I can understand why some people are apprehensive about seeking treatment and that’s sad.  

As someone who's lived nearly four decades with someone who suffers from serious mental disorders, in Emily's defense let me just say that with Thanksgiving around the corner, we're expecting our mentally ill family member to be present. 

Everyone there will be aware of how very many of our holidays, get togethers, parties, etc. have been ruined by this person's nasty words or irrational behavior -- how many times someone (likely one or more of the non-mentally ill members) winds up angry or in tears.  As much as we wish it wasn't that way, lots of bitter experience colors the attitude with which the others respond to that family member.

At holiday time we all have love in our hearts for our families and nurture hopes that our celebrations and festivities result in good memories.  When you have a mentally ill family member, there is also trepidation in our hearts.  Sometimes it shows.

And yes it's sad that these people are apprehensive about getting treatment, but what's sadder is due to that mentally ill person's selfish decision not to seek treatment or keep taking their medication, many other non-mentally ill people end up suffering too.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

They always get the entire season's footage prior to the reunion. They always talk about the entire season on every reunion of recent memory (I can't speak to the early RHOC reunions where nobody fought, and they wore jeans and sat on stools). This is one thing all the Housewives and Andy have been consistent about. We will 100% get Shannon's reaction to this finale at the reunion. Tamra and Shannon both have the pimp seats and are going head-to-head at the reunion.  Buckle your seat belts everyone!

3 hours ago, ladle said:

Did I miss something?  Shannon said she's not dressing as a femme fatale because she's more of a "rocker" but then shows up in the kind of outfit Hillary Clinton might wear to a brunch?  Huh?

I mean, "Femme Fatale" was a dumb theme that clearly nobody really grasped, but blatantly not participating in it was just like staying home from Gina's party: just another way for the OG Mean Girls to ice out the new additions.   

Yeah... what the fuck was Shannon wearing? Was it a subtle "fuck you" to Emily, as in, "I don't give a shit about the theme of your party and I'm only going to be there for an hour anyway?" One can only hope. 

2 hours ago, teapot said:

No OC finale will ever match Season 5...

Remember?  Gretchen got a pink motorcycle from her dying boyfriend.  Tamra & Simon had the "final fight" that ended their marriage in a limo.  The Curtin girls got drunk in front of their parents in *their* limo and then proceeded to try to underage-drink at the St Regis.

How far we have fallen...

I hate to do this to you, but, for the sake of posterity, I have to mention it was the season 4 finale that Gretchen got the pink motorcycle, and all the other stuff that happened was season 5 (Jeff was dead by then). But I agree 1000% that those were two of the best seasons in all of Housewives history, and I would trade entire franchises (you hear me, Beverly Hillls?) to get those times back. 

Its sad how few original thoughts I had about this finale. Um, just that Gina has a lot more to be embarrassed about before her mom than her outfit (which was no tighter than the one in which she left the casita).  Like still having sexual encounters with her estranged husband?  

I am Team Abuela, only because it doesn't look like Tamra is going to be taken down by anyone (except maybe Shannon, and that won't last). But Shannon had the wrong approach by copping to having one night of drunken insanity, but she is otherwise totally mentally healthy.  It's too defensive.  Just go on the offense, and tell Gina that you're worried that she is stirring the pot, which was a good pivot.  Of course we then get treated to Gina's various facial expressions and gesticulations, so I'm not sure that was good for the viewer (note to Gine: a dark lip is not your friend).

But, really, what did Shannon expect when she invited Kelly and Gina to her house "four days after surgery"?  If you're healing and not up to see anyone, don't let Gina--who is not your friend--into your house and then act like a victim afterward.  Maybe it was post-surgery meds messing with Shannon's decision-making, but I took that scene as Gina giving the message that Gina's loyalty was up for grabs (and Kelly, by virtue of being there, was delivering the same message).  Said alliance would have come with Emily as a package deal (she came on this show as a former enemy and gossip-stirrer with regard to Tamra).  IMO Shannon fumbled the ball.  Vicki would have ridden the fence, which is her MO as of late, so Shannon theortically could have taken on Tamra four against one.  I guess Shannon's strength (her loyalty) is also her blindness. Also, how does Kelly, who said the exact same thing, at the exact same time as Gina get away scot free? Is this Ireland all over again?

My goals here are 1.) take down Tamra, and since it looks like that's not going to be achieved this time around, then 2.) never having to see Emily or Gina on my screen again.  Shannon is going nowhere.  She is reality TV gold.  I just think she makes some missteps that make me shake my head in frustration, but it keeps me watching...

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

It looked like they thought it was a BDSM party.  

I HATED the way Emily made her mother, who is struggling with mental health issues, her storyline.  I thought it was disrespectful and unfeeling and made me feel really icky.  That poor lovely woman had a really hard time apparently and she is fodder for a stupid reality show.  

Tamra's makeup made her look like she had black marbles for eyes.  The more I am seeing of Eddie makes me think he is a dick but I was LOVING Pary asking if he was Tamra's son.

Vicki looked terrible and she REALLY needs to leave her pudding face alone.  I wonder what she would look like today had she done none of that nonsense to her noggin.  I am not sure any of Steve's family enjoys Vicki but they enjoy being on tv.  Now that OC has turned blue, I think Steve has less of a chance to be elected there.  So next season I would not be surprised if they weren't together.

I would have left to see Poison also.  None of these women are really Shannon's friend.  I was not a fan of her finale attire pre concert.

Still loathe Gina.  Her voice grates, I am not interested in seeing her live in a studio, I am bored by her story, and she is a shitty shit stirrer.  I will say Mr. Natalie walked through when her mother was on screen and asked when Penny Marshal joined the cast.  Also, that white frosted eye shadow has GOT to go.  Take Tamra's advice sweetie and spring for a make up artist.  

Next season, NO kids please!  I also don't want these 2 newbies back.  WORST season ever!

She chose money over love.  That's the breaks.  That doesn't mean Shane isn't a little shit.  After reading some articles about Emily and her family I have no like for any of them.

I wonder if Emily chose security and the money was a nice bonus.  Unstable childhood, being the caretaker to younger sibling and probably her own ill mother.  I think she married Shane because she thought he was a solid, steady guy, who was also a loving father.  He’s very close with his own family which seems to be stable, loving, and “safe”.  I think she’s all about making the family she wished she had growing up and she’s quite happy with Shane because he’s 100% trustworthy and reliable. 

I can’t stand Shane, but in the brief moments we’ve seen him interacting with his kids, he’s affectionate and hands on, and the kids cuddle right into his arms.  Emily married the man she wanted to be her children’s father, and I kind of get a kick out of the fact that she doesn’t seem to mind that most think he’s a little troll.  She’s non apologetic and ready to throw down in his defense.  Now if only that sentiment were returned ....

• Love 10

My theory is that Emily's Femme Fatale party was NOT originally intended to be the season finale "event," hence the reason that Shannon was double booked to go to the concert. That wasn't really a family-friendly party and it seemed like only the Housewives brought extra guests with them -- everyone else arriving were just women by themselves.  I think something got screwed up and another big event didn't transpire, hence the producers deciding to jam together Emily's dumb Femme Fatale party with the RH + family event that usually ends the season, i.e. Tamra's baptism, Shannon's rental housewarming and Meghan's candle party (the last three seasons).   

• Love 5

This show needs a whole new cast if it stays on, which it will. Just because you're an OG shouldn't earn you another season when you're just plain boring and predictable. Tamra, Icky - does anyone really want to see them anymore? Do they have something on Satan Andy? If this cast is the best they can do out of all of OC, then it's time to say bye. I'd say keep Kelly and Shannon - if she can stop being angry and woe is meing all the time. Bitch I used to love you. You got rid of your asshole husband . You should be celebrating And raising 3 girls alone - on $35000 a month - plus your Bravo paycheck. Get real. That's more than many families earn in a year. Problems of the rich. who cares.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Nope!  Only that Eddie and Tamra moved into a new house in Coto - - with the Vickster and Gina as neighbors.

I was wondering the same.  Clearly we are more concerned about Eddie's health than Tamra is.

When they said Tamra and Eddie moved into a gated community in Coto - I thought - Vicki is letting them stay in her casita?

• Love 18
21 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Vicki was spot on with her changing a tire compared to changing her face. She went from off road tires to racing "slicks"

What a total rubberface!

Vicki compared her face to a tire - which explains it all. She been trying to fix the doughnut spare for 10 years

• Love 8
1 hour ago, A-Lo said:

I don't know, guys...if I was given a choice between attending a femme fatale party with those witches or staying home for the evening with my grandkids, it would be an easy choice! The grandkids would win every time.  And I don't even have any!

Is Gina's casita in the garage behind her house or did she rent a little tiny apartment?  When the exterior is shown it looks like it's located in an apartment building.

I think she said she was renting from her trainer, so my head canon is that it's her trainer's pool house.

• Love 5

Of the 2 newbies - I'm going to side with keeping Emily. I still like her - mainly because she's going at it with Tamra on Social Media. I hope she makes an alliance with Shannon.

I still don't understand why her sister who she claims she is so close to, who was the surrogate to her 3 kids, who she raised...has not appeared once on the show - even via phone chat or just phone.

Emily is supposed to be an "event planner" and planned this theme of Femme Fatale - but she couldn't explain it at the costume store. As an event planner - she should have given her guests (mainly the HW's) a list of costumes stores they could rent from. As an event planner she should have those connections in her rolodex.

Pary was the most appropriately dressed.

Gina was Sunset Stripper Crack Ho

• Love 14
6 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

This alleged Finale was not even worthy of the word. What I wouldn't have given for a little cake bow or sofa drama. 

Maybe I've just watched too much UNreal, but I kind of got the sense that Bravo was hoping Emily's mom would have some sort of mental health episode in the finale.  

• Love 2
21 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

I get that mental illness affects the entire family, (I really do), but she needs to cut her mother some slack.   She could start by making her mother feel less judged when she's just arrived at the house.  

I can't help but think Shane has a lot to do with Emily's inability to cut her mom 'some slack' because he clearly does not cut anyone slack. Just his refusal to consider Emily's wish to have another daughter floors me. (It's not like he has to carry the baby and give birth.)  He does not give anyone an inch, nor the benefit of the doubt.

This is very mean to say, and I’m sorry, but, while watching again today, Tamra’s face resembles a rodent, with the slanty beady eyes, thin nose and creepy looking lips.  Vikie’s face is too smooth that she doesn’t look human .. like plastic.  They both have gone too far, and I don’t mean to be catty.

When the show was wrapping up, they said Tamra is moving near Vikie AND Gina, so I guess Gina will be back?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

8 hours ago, jmcd44 said:

Thank you!  God they are so dumb.  I was thinking immediately I'd be Mrs. White from Clue.  She was a real femme fatale.

I think she’s more a Black Widow.  Love her though.  

Fair. Any excuse to tell someone “flames.. on the side of my face”!

• Love 12
6 hours ago, ladle said:

Okay, I loved Shannon’s outfit. I thought she looked classy, not femme fatale but the only one who came even near the concept was Kelly. However, I don’t think Hillary would have worn it to brunch - it’s not a pantsuit. 😜😜

• Love 11