Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Game of Phones

• Start Topic

You guys are being way too hard on Kameron -- last week she almost successfully segmented an apple.

How much do you expect from one woman!? 

Now she's got 80 "emulls" to contend with -- will the madness never end?

• Love 23
23 hours ago, cheewhiz said:

Why is Brandi yellow? Jaundice? Priv face? Confusing to say the least.

Brandi's makeup is so, so terrible.  As a lover of "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team," I can only IMAGINE what Kelli Finglass would have to say about it.  She looks muddy and jaundiced.  She needs to stop spray tanning and dial down the bronzer, especially on her face and neck.  I think that like many natural redheads, her skin tone is pale and she's way overcompensating.  She looks better here in her cameos, especially the first year:

image.thumb.png.abb1e1e511e315dba191152f760af81f.png

Also, she for sure got a nose job between her second and third photo, right??

That being said, Kameron could use a little more color and contrast between her hair and her skin.  

Edited by Nancybeth
  • Love 7
On 11/22/2018 at 10:39 AM, RedInk said:

Stephanie and D'Andra were WRONG to run after Brandi. That level of neediness in grown women is repulsive. You don't get to act like a spoiled child, yelling and pointing and ruining everyone's dinner, and then sit back and wait to see who follows you out like it's some kind of friendship litmus test. Oh, the panic Stephanie and D'Andra must have felt knowing that Brandi was mentally calculating the seconds it took for them to come running in, breathless and dodging traffic to get to her. 

So there's a little cognitive dissonance on my part bc I love some trashy tv, but I also think anyone who would take part in it is a garbage person. I don't really have allegiance to any of them. But I think I'm an excuser of the LeeAnne types because they seem like cartoon villains, and I have to believe it's a put-on, whereas the Brandis in these franchises are the mean and bitter women I can't stand IRL. 

She didn't wait to see who would follow her. She beckoned them. When Stephanie didn't pick up her phone, she called D'Andra and asked if she would meet her at some bar nearby. Brandi is conniving and manipulative just like LeeAnne but at least I can credit LeeAnne for acknowledging her awfulness. Brandi acts like she's better than LeeAnne while exhibiting the same behaviours that she shames LeeAnne for. And in fairness, LeeAnne deserves to be called out or how vindictive she gets when she feels hurt by someone but if you can't manage to call her out on her shit without stooping to her level then you don't deserve to be the one to call her out.

None of them women seemed to believe that LeeAnne actually closed Brandi's phone but when LeeAnne admitted that she lied the women pretended like it wasn't a nice thing to do because it made all of them worried...but even Brandi didn't seem to believe her. Not that it justifies LeeAnne's lie, but don't pretend to believe the lie just to make her feel guilty about it. The dislike between Brandi and LeeAnne is too far gone at this point for any of the women to try and make either women feel empathy or compassion for one another.

• Love 8

This entire phonegate storyline is beyond stupid. What difference does it make if Leanne took pics of them swimming nude when the whole thing was filmed for tv?! Leeann is a bitch for breaking the no photo rule. 

So Kam wants a baby. Any guesses what her storyline is for next season?

LeAnne and Brandi are just so ridiculous with each other.   LeAnne saying winding Brandi up gives her life just proves Brandi's point that she is out to get her. But I also think LeAnne is correct in saying that people don't come down hard on Brandi like they do on her. What neither of them seem to understand is that this doesn't justify acting like a total ahole to each other or anyone else. 

I had to fast forward through most of the FASHUN segments because I just wasn't interested.  It looked like there were maybe 30 people there.

While I do think that D'Andra is self-centered and a drama queen, I think she is probably right that LeAnne purposefully identified herself as the Queen Bee and wore the wedding dress to bother D'Andra.  It's insane that these things bother D'Andra but I don't think she is wrong in saying that LeAnne was digging at her.  I do give D'Andra an ounce of credit for not responding to the Rich at fashion show question during her interview. 

There is nothing wrong with Kam getting a business partner (it's probably a good idea) but it annoyed me that she pretended it was because she wanted to spend more time with her kids.  She said Sparkle Dog is her number 2 priority but I think it is at least number 3 after family and then social engagements/dress store openings/girls trips.  It's fine to have those priorities but let's get real, she doesn't actually want to spend the time running a business when she can be doing more fun things.  

Both Cary and D'Andra looked GREAT without (or with little?) makeup when the arrived to get ready for the fashion show.  

Edited by iloveit
  • Love 2

That fashion show staging was podunk, even by Bravo standards.  It was like four folding chairs and a flower vase. 

I believe Brandi *would* steal Leanne's phone, but it's a good point that she wouldn't know how to get into it, and then wouldn't she destroy it instead of returning it? 

Does D'Andra have to take absolutely everything as a personal slight?  It's exhausting.  "Leanne wore a wedding dress on the runway!  It must be about meeeee!"

Leanne is perhaps a clinical psychopath, but she's 100% correct that Brandi never seems to get taken to task for her mean girl behavior.  I can see how that might get frustrating.  Heck, I'm frustrated by it and I'm just a viewer. 

• Love 8
On 11/21/2018 at 9:56 PM, Pickles said:

I am not into Leeann’s dress that you can wear 175 ways. Some of the sleeve attachment designs looked ridiculous. Interesting that Rich was not around for her big fashion show. Leeann’s fashion team or whoever they were are an interesting assortment of people. The wedding planner guy with the shoe polish dyed hair. The woman with the platinum hair and her odd getups. I can’t even call them outfits. Those two appear to be playing dress up for Halloween. Embarrassing.

The woman with the platinum hair reminds me of Kim Zolciak-Bierman's best friend from Alabama.   But way less tasteful.  They were all a hot mess.   I'm with Cary -- I'd rather have 175 dresses.  The dress isn't horrible and likely there is a market out there for it - just not sure who?

32 minutes ago, iloveit said:

There is nothing wrong with Kam getting a business partner (it's probably a good idea) but it annoyed me that she pretended it was because she wanted to spend more time with her kids.  She said Sparkle Dog is her number 2 priority but I think it is at least number 3 after family and then social engagements/dress store openings/girls trips.  It's fine to have those priorities but let's get real, she doesn't actually want to spend the time running a business when she can be doing more fun things.  

Apparently Kam was at an event near me a couple of months ago when a new dog bakery/barkery store opened.  I didn't go (no dog and no interest in Kam) but she is still doing Sparkle Dog stuff.  

22 minutes ago, ladle said:

I believe Brandi *would* steal Leanne's phone, but it's a good point that she wouldn't know how to get into it, and then wouldn't she destroy it instead of returning it? 

I am sure that production found the phone and forced or strongly suggested that Brandi should take the phone back to LeAnne for drama.  I can't imagine Brandi would "want" to give her the phone back given the photos on it and would rather smash it with her shoe and throw it away into the Baltic.

I am also really over all the LeAnne - Brandi drama.  And cannot imagine why Kam is so far up LeAnne's rear-end.  Can't wait to see the reunion....

• Love 4

As PTV's unofficial official Kameron fan, I did try to order Sparkle dog food from Amazon. But they don't ship to Canada.  

Maybe I should emull her (that's for you, Duke2801! :) about getting a Canadian distributor.

Obvi I will use a pink font if I do. Duh!

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Jel said:

As PTV's unofficial official Kameron fan, I did try to order Sparkle dog food from Amazon. But they don't ship to Canada.  

Maybe I should emull her (that's for you, Duke2801! :) about getting a Canadian distributor.

Obvi I will use a pink font if I do. Duh!

Yes! Please let us know if she responds to your emull. But remember she is very busy looking for dustribatuuurs for SD, so don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear back from her right away! ;) 

• Love 5

The dress is good in concept, but in real life, I don't see it being a big seller.

1) Where will one buy this?  Will it be sold direct from Leanne's web site?  What's the price point?  Is the only option to buy the entire package and get all the attachments?  Or can you chose what components and colors you want?

2) If the plan is to sell this into retail, will each attachment be it's own sku?  If so, no retailer will pick up every sku and offer every combination.

3) Once you obtain this dress, how do you store all the attachments?  Seems like they would be shoved in a drawer or in a bin in the closet.  

4) Even if you buy this and wear it to a couple events, charity, wedding, cocktail party, what have you, it's still the same dress and everyone knows it.  You would not really keep going everywhere, being seen in it again and again even with different sleeves.

5) This maybe could be a bridesmaid dress concept, but in that channel I think this has already been done.

I really don't like the Leanne character (that is what is is, a character), because she's always so ON, and her level of ON-ness is always up way to high.  She reminds me of Puck.  It comes across as so phony to me.  It's like her TH interview ends and she is like "Scene!" 

master-thespian-jon-lovitz-500x378.jpg

• Love 9
1 hour ago, FamilyVan said:

The dress is good in concept, but in real life, I don't see it being a big seller.

1) Where will one buy this?  Will it be sold direct from Leanne's web site?  What's the price point?  Is the only option to buy the entire package and get all the attachments?  Or can you chose what components and colors you want?

2) If the plan is to sell this into retail, will each attachment be it's own sku?  If so, no retailer will pick up every sku and offer every combination.

3) Once you obtain this dress, how do you store all the attachments?  Seems like they would be shoved in a drawer or in a bin in the closet.  

4) Even if you buy this and wear it to a couple events, charity, wedding, cocktail party, what have you, it's still the same dress and everyone knows it.  You would not really keep going everywhere, being seen in it again and again even with different sleeves.

5) This maybe could be a bridesmaid dress concept, but in that channel I think this has already been done.

I really don't like the Leanne character (that is what is is, a character), because she's always so ON, and her level of ON-ness is always up way to high.  She reminds me of Puck.  It comes across as so phony to me.  It's like her TH interview ends and she is like "Scene!" 

master-thespian-jon-lovitz-500x378.jpg

THIS is the only reason that matters.....

4 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

Also, wouldn't you have to buy THREE dresses to get all the combinations she showed off?  There was a black base dress, a white base dress and a red base dress, and then the same attachments in all three colors.  Let's say the base dress comes with the accessories (sleeves, straps, ruffles) in the same color.  Unless the accessories in the other colors are sold separately, you'd still only have a solid black look, no matter how much shit you put on and take off.  But she was showing, like, the black dress with white sleeves.  

It reminded me of Multiples clothing from the '80s!

image.png.2bc13a3fe7db637e769f19e0e83f78af.png

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

Also, wouldn't you have to buy THREE dresses to get all the combinations she showed off?  There was a black base dress, a white base dress and a red base dress, and then the same attachments in all three colors.  Let's say the base dress comes with the accessories (sleeves, straps, ruffles) in the same color.  Unless the accessories in the other colors are sold separately, you'd still only have a solid black look, no matter how much shit you put on and take off.  But she was showing, like, the black dress with white sleeves.  

It reminded me of Multiples clothing from the '80s!

image.png.2bc13a3fe7db637e769f19e0e83f78af.png

Or this 70s dress:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKh9w-DYH-2XHsI3hZxfp

Still available here:

https://www.sovintagepatterns.com/1970s-THE-INFINITE-DRESS-PATTERN-WRAP-and-TIE-13-DIFFERENT-WAYS-TO-WEAR-GOWN-or-DRESS-McCalls-5360-Vintage-Sewing-Pattern-American-Hustle-Style-UNCUT_p_2711.html

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
On 11/22/2018 at 8:30 PM, ninjago said:

LeeAnne is part Grey Gardens, delusional weirdo, part Joe Pesci in Goodfellas fly off the handle sociopath, part obsessive stalker.  She is creepy as hell and so vindictive.  She probably has a notebook of every grievance she's ever had with anyone and she will seek vengeance until she dies.  

I don't even blame Cam or Stephanie for being "phony bitches" because I would be scared to death to have her turn her crazy eyes on me.

Oy vey -- you really pegged her, Ninjago!  (LOL too funny: Joe Pesci in Good Fellas fly off the handle sociopath. Poor Spider.)

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 2
On 11/23/2018 at 1:17 AM, stcroix said:

LeeAnn reminds me of a beautiful hot headed barefoot hillbilly who's the first to jump in a fight with her dukes up.  In fact she would relish a good fist fight, just get those camera's off her and give her an excuse. She's lower level emotional IQ it seems... Like above poster said, shes a cartoon character (the scary kind, not the cute kind).  Brandi should know better and probably does but is such a backstabbing mean girl that she's the one I honestly can't stand and don't enjoy watching at all.  I love all the House Wives shows but while watching Dallas for some reason I always feel dirty.  (this has nothing to do with Texas -- I'm from and live in Texas !  And I apologize for them to you all :(

I usually watch my "stories" (all real housewives, etc.) before bed.  I  have decided that I cannot watch this at night because it is upsetting and Brandi and her mean girl cruelty gives me anxiety, and then I can't sleep.

On 11/23/2018 at 8:09 AM, ghoulina said:

I forgot about that little conversation. I was bothered so badly by the flippant way Brandi remarked that she doesn't even chase after her dog when it gets loose any more. "Eh, my neighbors will get it." What. The. Fuck. How entitled and irresponsible, to put that off on her neighbors. It's not THEIR job. Also, anything can happen in a matter of seconds. You just let the dog go, figuring some neighbor will round him/her up, but a truck flies by and hits it before anyone else spots the poor dog. Ugh, I was livid. 

I was so beyond horrified by her off-hand remarks.  And you can tell she thinks it is cute and funny.  Oh, silly Brandi, treating animals like shit.  It isn't cute or funny - it is disgusting.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 4