Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Game of Phones

• Start Topic

In Denmark, Brandi storms off during the final dinner, and D'Andra follows close behind; LeeAnne gets ready to unveil her "L'Infinity" dress; LeeAnne claims Brandi stole her phone on their last night in Denmark and that she cloned Brandi's phone.

Airs November 21, 2018.

I am going to miss the show tonight.  But I wanted to pop on and say 

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

May your hands be sharp enough to carve a turkey, the boys from The Round Up bring side dishes and remember to place the table with plastic ware and not glass! 

• Love 23

I am not into Leeann’s dress that you can wear 175 ways. Some of the sleeve attachment designs looked ridiculous. Interesting that Rich was not around for her big fashion show. Leeann’s fashion team or whoever they were are an interesting assortment of people. The wedding planner guy with the shoe polish dyed hair. The woman with the platinum hair and her odd getups. I can’t even call them outfits. Those two appear to be playing dress up for Halloween. Embarrassing.

• Love 6

Leeanne decides to get even with Brandi for stealing her phone when she doesn't even know if Brandi stole her phone.  Leeanne hasn't changed one bit.

Not loving the dress....  That's all I got on that.

And once again, I just 'can't with Valley Girl Kam. 

• Love 19

Wouldn't LeeAnne have to steal Brandi's phone first to clone it? They all seem to agree Brandi had LeeAnne's phone not the other way around. And wouldn't it be easy to check if Brandi's pictures of her hellion children and the location of a nearby bar were on Leeanne's phone after the fact? This end of season plot seems stupid.

Oh, and Kameron's horrors of having 80 emails. You've suffered enough Kameron. Take a break.

Edited by rustyspigot
  • Love 15

Fuck you Brandi!!!

What a bitch, I can’t believe I ever liked her, or felt bad for her and her bad marriage.

She hates LeAnne so much she’s coming unhinged.  She even said, “I despise you!”  Anyone with that much hatred scares me.

Its clear she’s only friends with D’Andra to hurt LeAnne.  

• Love 23

We aren't getting enough of Brandi and Stephanie having fun together.  That's the most charming part of this franchise.  Their biggest selling point.  And it brings some nuance to Brandi's feud with LeAnne.  Without those scenes, Brandi is starting to look more and more like LeAnne with each passing episode.  

I can see Brandi "stealing" LeAnne's phone if only to cause some drama for the finale.  But even if Brandi really did find the phone, I can see LeAnne claiming she stole it for the same reason.  Hell, someone from Production could have found the phone and told Brandi to take it back to her.  

Cary's face after LeAnne's "watch you crawl off as you bleed" comment was hilarious.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Love 8

I loved that Stephanie totally copped to Brandi’s “fake bitches” accusation.  Because it’s true. They’re all scared of Leanne and don’t dare cross her even though she’s supposedly zen.  Next week looks interesting...

• Love 8
2 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

Wouldn't LeeAnne have to steal Brandi's phone first to clone it? They all seem to agree Brandi had LeeAnne's phone not the other way around. And wouldn't it be easy to check if Brandi's pictures of her hellion children and the location of a nearby bar were on Leeanne's phone after the fact? This end of season plot seems stupid.

Oh, and Kameron's horrors of having 80 emails. You've suffered enough Kameron. Take a break.

Poor love.... as soon as her vanity project became ‘real work’ Kam suddenly remembers her children are her priority. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, Pickles said:

I am not into Leeann’s dress that you can wear 175 ways. Some of the sleeve attachment designs looked ridiculous. Interesting that Rich was not around for her big fashion show. Leeann’s fashion team or whoever they were are an interesting assortment of people. The wedding planner guy with the shoe polish dyed hair. The woman with the platinum hair and her odd getups. I can’t even call them outfits. Those two appear to be playing dress up for Halloween. Embarrassing.

The fact that one of those people is LeeAnne’s “stylist” explains so much. She sorta looks like she is going for the quirkiness of Patricia Field, but with none of the nuance, talent, or creativity. And those dresses- man, they just looked messy AF. 

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 10

Come on Brandi totally took Leanne’s phone. After telling her she despises her Brandi accidentally finds Leanne’s phone and decides to bring it back to her in her room. What a joke lol. More like she stole it but then couldn’t get in so she made up a story.

Leanne saying she cloned Brandi’s phone was weird tho. But honestly who would believe she would know how to do that. Also no one wants to see pics of Brandi’s hellions or shudder a naked pic of Brian lol.

Also somehow Brandi’s kid destroying her closet and stealing her phone is cute? Um no definitely not. Those kids seem like little terrors and are probably only get worse with age. Also didn’t anyone notice the kid destroying the closet.

Leanne walking down the fashion aisle in that wedding dress was wackjobville lol. Also good for her for trying but that dress seems really tacky.

I hate when ppl storm off then other ppl have to go see how they are. Such a ploy for attention.

Omg Kam had 80 emails? Whoa how does she get by with really no other tasks to do during the day and a nanny to take care of her kids? Lol..Also why does she keep talking about having 80 emails? Maybe she should oh I don’t know check them? 

• Love 15

Every week I get more perplexed by Kam’s allegiance to LeeAnne. She critiques D’Andra for the Keurig cup stuff, but LeeAnne is ending her fashion show with “spread love and spread your legs?” I’m starting to think LeeAnne has some serious dirt on Kam- like an old picture of her that reveals she’s really a brunette.

• Love 14

Kind of incidental, but did wedding planner Steve have a bunch of yellow shadowy makeup under his eyes at the fashion show, or do I need to adjust the color settings on my TV?

I really wish D'Andra would see a proper colorist for her hair though.  Those light ends aren't ombre; they're tragic--even worse than LeeAnne's horse tail multicolored extensions from earlier this season.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Funniest moment: Kam going for the abandoned bowl of ice cream. Ha!

Cary was watching when she grabbed it and her jaw literally dropped. Kim said something along the lines of starving for a week and only eating bread...she only eats “American” food. Girl is pampered and sheltered. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet, but I did read Cary’s blog and it’s... interesting. She seems way less enamoured of Brandi and downright over D’Andra and her petty drama. 

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-dallas/season-3/blogs/cary-deuber/cary-deuber-i-have-not-been-fake-with-my

Wow, I've actually been coming round to Cary these past few episodes - mainly, for seeming to care about other cultures and actually creating a halfway decent trip - but this blog is making me squarely in her camp. Finally someone is seeing Brandi's true colors! And thank God she is not forgetting that Brandi also came after her family last year, it wasn't just LeeAnne.

• Love 19

As far as phonegate, I'm on no one's side. They all sound ridiculous, IMO. Even if Brandi actually TOOK LeeAnn's phone (instead of just finding it), it sounds like there was no way to get into it. And I think LeeAnn's claim of cloning the phone was all bluster. Typical LeeAnn. She gets hurt or angry, so she makes these outlandish threats. I would have seen right through that. 

So for everyone to act like it's some big drama is just stupid. Even Cary is acting like Brandi was SO distraught; and I just didn't see that at all. If she was really freaking out, she'd have consulted LE, a lawyer, something. 

So it all just seems like a big to do over nothing. 

More than LeeAnn, Brandi really should be worried about her DAUGHTER. Destroying mom's closet and taking her phone to school. The girls are clearly not adjusting well to the new baby. Or their brattyness has just gone unchecked too long. Or both. Either way, maybe shelve the wine, stop stirring up adult drama, and focus on your FAMILY. 

I like LeeAnn, but I think he dress is stupid. I'm sorry, but it just is. I get the concept; and maybe there's a market out there for it, but I don't know who that market is. Maybe 14-year-old girls, sitting at their Kaboodle, loading up on the blue eyeshadow before prom? I just think it looks cheap. And it LOOKS like a dress with attachments, instead of just a dress.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Poor love.... as soon as her vanity project became ‘real work’ Kam suddenly remembers her children are her priority. 

I was waiting for her to ask Court for an assistant. 

6 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Every week I get more perplexed by Kam’s allegiance to LeeAnne. She critiques D’Andra for the Keurig cup stuff, but LeeAnne is ending her fashion show with “spread love and spread your legs?” I’m starting to think LeeAnne has some serious dirt on Kam- like an old picture of her that reveals she’s really a brunette.

A tape recording of her real voice. 

39 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Cary was watching when she grabbed it and her jaw literally dropped. Kim said something along the lines of starving for a week and only eating bread...she only eats “American” food. Girl is pampered and sheltered. 

If she really didn't eat in Denmark, that's completely absurd. I'm actually pretty picky myself. I don't like it. I'll try pretty much anything. But I can't help it. 

But, come on, you mean to tell me at all the restaurants she went to, she couldn't get a simple steak or chicken dish? I just don't buy it. I think she's just trying to play up her "Sparky, pink, American girl" persona. She's so fucking weird, and annoying.

• Love 16
18 hours ago, bagger said:

I absolutely believe Brandi took the phone.

Don’t know if she did, but I might have just to be sure LeeAnne didn‘t have that film or anything of mine on her phone - LeeAnne really enjoys terrorizing others. (As she suggested in one of her talking heads.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, bagger said:

I absolutely believe Brandi took the phone.

Considering we watched Brandi assume LeeAnne's identity to break into her room and steal a dildo so that she could continue to terrorize Kameron with it ("I don't care that I crossed her boundaries," she squealed with glee), I am thinking it's a safe bet Brandi took the phone. How Brandi gets away with all this stuff is beyond me.

• Love 22
3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet, but I did read Cary’s blog and it’s... interesting. She seems way less enamoured of Brandi and downright over D’Andra and her petty drama. 

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-dallas/season-3/blogs/cary-deuber/cary-deuber-i-have-not-been-fake-with-my

Wow.  She basically says that Brandi did steal the phone.  I get the feeling that Cary is blogging this in reaction to what we're going to see next week.  And I absolutely adore that she called out Princess D'Andra.  I just can't stand that woman. Watching her chase after Brandi in her sad attempt to be with the popular girls was laughable, and next week she's standing on her head and gorging on beer.  She'll probably blame it on Kam and Jimmi.

21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I was waiting for her to ask Court for an assistant. 

Hey, why not?  Steph has one for her demanding career of throwing herself parties.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Considering we watched Brandi assume LeeAnne's identity to break into her room and steal a dildo so that she could continue to terrorize Kameron with it ("I don't care that I crossed her boundaries," she squealed with glee), I am thinking it's a safe bet Brandi took the phone. How Brandi gets away with all this stuff is beyond me.

She was standing there with a Bravo Camera and Steph when she did that and NO ONE took her seriously because she was doing it has a joke and the "toy" she took from LeeAnnes room was HERS lol it didn't belong to LeeAnne it belonged to Brandi nothing else was removed or taken other then what belonged to her (well steph ate the bacon lo)l........With cameras EVERYWHERE and not one of them caught her TOUCHING the phone but lets run with the she stole it with ZERO proof just because thats the kind of person Brandi is? Wow Years and Years of friendship with Steph and season 3 of this show not once has she is a thief been brought up UNTIL now??.....number 2 how would Brandi get into LeeAnnes phone? she cant use her face and im sure has hell she didn't have her password so even if she did have the phone she wasn't claiming to have cloning tec that could do it for her but....lets give LeeAnne a pass with the whole telling people she was cloning Brandi's phone tho? why even tell anyone that? it makes no sense and just makes her look strange for even thinking of something like that... then at the end giggle and say oh i was just lying? what the what??? Both of these woman are way to old to be acting like this but the HATE that is being thrown at Brandi again while LeeAnne is being treated like she walks on water and does/did nothing wrong is AMAZING to me the woman is psychotic and a sociopath and has been shown on Camera threatening people but its Brandi thats the bad one??? I'm lost lol but then again thats how Sociopaths work they can be crazy as fuck but somehow get people on their side

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4

The editing in the restaurant scene was pretty bad - Brandi doesn’t  have her white jacket on, then she does, then she doesn’t. 

Kam must really think LeeAnne is the breakout of this show to hitch her wagon so tightly.  

Brandi and LeeAnne both suck.  I prefer Brandi only because she seems to be able to be friends with some of the other women. LeeAnne goes after people willy nilly (excluding Brandi from that, since she deserves it from LeeAnne at this point).  

• Love 6

I would not put it past Brandi to steal Leanne's phone. So she was in the hotel bar alone when someone who worked there found it? None of the other women were with her? If Brandi did not steal Leanne's phone, I can see how Leanne might think she did. Also, I feel like anyone could see through Leanne's cloning the phone nonsense. She would have had to have her phone near Brandi's sometime after her phone was returned. Overall the whole phone drama was a bunch of nothing.

I will hold the unpopular opinion of not loving the Stephanie and Brandi friendship. I tend to like Stephanie more when she is not around Brandi.

I think I like Cary more after that blog she wrote. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 12

As much as I can’t tolerate Leanne, I have given up trying to like Brandi. And yeah I firmly believe she stole Leanne’s phone. I agree with the poster above who said Kam has no problem with that crude comment Leanne made at the end of the fashion show but finds things Deandra does to be in poor taste due to Brandi’s influence. Hypocrite much.

And regarding that dress....I would rather have one attractive dress than 175 tacky ones.

• Love 9

Stephanie and D'Andra were WRONG to run after Brandi. That level of neediness in grown women is repulsive. You don't get to act like a spoiled child, yelling and pointing and ruining everyone's dinner, and then sit back and wait to see who follows you out like it's some kind of friendship litmus test. Oh, the panic Stephanie and D'Andra must have felt knowing that Brandi was mentally calculating the seconds it took for them to come running in, breathless and dodging traffic to get to her. 

So there's a little cognitive dissonance on my part bc I love some trashy tv, but I also think anyone who would take part in it is a garbage person. I don't really have allegiance to any of them. But I think I'm an excuser of the LeeAnne types because they seem like cartoon villains, and I have to believe it's a put-on, whereas the Brandis in these franchises are the mean and bitter women I can't stand IRL. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

The editing in the restaurant scene was pretty bad - Brandi doesn’t  have her white jacket on, then she does, then she doesn’t. 

I’d really like to know what we missed!

• Love 3

I’ll let you in on a secret that may be obvious: I was abused by these girls last year…BADLY… I had to go to therapy to get over the traumatic experience of being shamed by these women. It takes so much time to not be scared, and I am finally not terrified.

^^^From Cary's blog.  Cary doesn't like drama queens.  Heh.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, princelina said:

I’ll let you in on a secret that may be obvious: I was abused by these girls last year…BADLY… I had to go to therapy to get over the traumatic experience of being shamed by these women. It takes so much time to not be scared, and I am finally not terrified.

^^^From Cary's blog.  Cary doesn't like drama queens.  Heh.

Yeah, this was the one part of the blog that had me rolling me yes at Cary again. She does like to victimize herself. I'm not sure she ever took responsibility for her part in the mess with LeeAnne last season as she did show some real Mean Girls signs. But, still, overall I am liking Cary much more this season.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Marley said:

Omg Kam had 80 emails? Whoa how does she get by with really no other tasks to do during the day and a nanny to take care of her kids? Lol..Also why does she keep talking about having 80 emails? Maybe she should oh I don’t know check them? 

She is ridiculous.  I walk in to 80 emails every Monday morning.   She needs to get over herself.   And wtf did Court mean by CEO of the house?   Was he insinuating that she’s slacking with the staff or what?

• Love 3
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

Don’t know if she did, but I might have just to be sure LeeAnne didn‘t have that film or anything of mine on her phone - LeeAnne really enjoys terrorizing others. (As she suggested in one of her talking heads.)

Considering that I trully believe Brandi took Leanne’s phone I am ok with her making Brandi panic. She took her personal property and all Leeanne did was put an idea in her head that anyone with two brain cells would know it’s a lie. 

No one should touch anyone’s personal property without consent. Leeanne should not have filmed fire crotch withoutvher consent but I’ll go back to my second grade teacher and say that two wrongs don’t make a right. 

• Love 12

Not defending what Brandi did, but Cary's relative DID say No Pictures. LeeAnne blatantly disregarded the "What goes on in the Baltic stays in the Baltic" spirit of the event. That said, I do wonder who told Brandi in the first place. Steph? Production? Door #3?

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

She is ridiculous.  I walk in to 80 emails every Monday morning.   She needs to get over herself.   And wtf did Court mean by CEO of the house?   Was he insinuating that she’s slacking with the staff or what?

I think he was complimenting her and agreeing that she's soooooo busy because she runs the household.

4 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Not defending what Brandi did, but Cary's relative DID say No Pictures. LeeAnne blatantly disregarded the "What goes on in the Baltic stays in the Baltic" spirit of the event. That said, I do wonder who told Brandi in the first place. Steph? Production? Door #3?

She saw her standing there when she looked up at the dock.  People who refuse to participate and love to film are very bold about it once their victims are unable to stop them.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bagger said:

Considering that I trully believe Brandi took Leanne’s phone I am ok with her making Brandi panic. She took her personal property and all Leeanne did was put an idea in her head that anyone with two brain cells would know it’s a lie. 

No one should touch anyone’s personal property without consent. Leeanne should not have filmed fire crotch withoutvher consent but I’ll go back to my second grade teacher and say that two wrongs don’t make a right. 

LeeAnne filmed Brandi and said she cloned Brandi’s phone before her own phone was lost/borrowed - I probably would have firmly asked to see LeeAnne’s phone rather than borrowing it, but Brandi deserved to know if there was a film of her or anything else of hers on that phone. What LeeAnne actually took was her peace of mind - a creepy move.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

What would I do? I have my own consulting business and I get more than 80 emails a day.  Oh the horror.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Marley said:

Leanne walking down the fashion aisle in that wedding dress was wackjobville lol.

LeeAnne is part Grey Gardens, delusional weirdo, part Joe Pesci in Goodfellas fly off the handle sociopath, part obsessive stalker.  She is creepy as hell and so vindictive.  She probably has a notebook of every grievance she's ever had with anyone and she will seek vengeance until she dies.  

I don't even blame Cam or Stephanie for being "phony bitches" because I would be scared to death to have her turn her crazy eyes on me.

• Love 16

Say what you like about Leann, but I believe she is an animal lover.  Brandi, on the other hand, can't be bothered to secure her dog on her property, and doesn't care anymore whether it gets out?  Oh, hell no.  If you can't take care of a dog, what are you doing adopting a baby?  If I were the adoption agency, Brandi saying that would raise as many red flags as anything else she has done/has been attributed to her.   Steph, you're right; you weren't being a good friend when you let Brandi get away with that irresponsible shit.  If Brandi is such a good mom, as she claims, what is she going to tell the kids when some neighbor hands her a bloody mass of flesh where Fluffy used to be?  "Mommy was too busy getting wasted in an attempt to thwart her enemies that she neglected to put the dog inside" doesn't have the best ring to it.

• Love 16

LeeAnn reminds me of a beautiful hot headed barefoot hillbilly who's the first to jump in a fight with her dukes up.  In fact she would relish a good fist fight, just get those camera's off her and give her an excuse. She's lower level emotional IQ it seems... Like above poster said, shes a cartoon character (the scary kind, not the cute kind).  Brandi should know better and probably does but is such a backstabbing mean girl that she's the one I honestly can't stand and don't enjoy watching at all.  I love all the House Wives shows but while watching Dallas for some reason I always feel dirty.  (this has nothing to do with Texas -- I'm from and live in Texas !  And I apologize for them to you all :(

• Love 6
7 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Say what you like about Leann, but I believe she is an animal lover.  Brandi, on the other hand, can't be bothered to secure her dog on her property, and doesn't care anymore whether it gets out? 

I forgot about that little conversation. I was bothered so badly by the flippant way Brandi remarked that she doesn't even chase after her dog when it gets loose any more. "Eh, my neighbors will get it." What. The. Fuck. How entitled and irresponsible, to put that off on her neighbors. It's not THEIR job. Also, anything can happen in a matter of seconds. You just let the dog go, figuring some neighbor will round him/her up, but a truck flies by and hits it before anyone else spots the poor dog. Ugh, I was livid. 

• Love 23
10 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

What would I do? I have my own consulting business and I get more than 80 emails a day.  Oh the horror.

If Kam was on RHNY, she would get herself a gay assistant to help with the influx of emails, if Kam was in RHNJ she would have her teenage child help her and if she was in RHATL she would have her sister help her and not pay, lol. 

She is proving to her husband that she cannot handle the business world everytime she complains about being busy with business.

• Love 11