Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Due Process

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

I feel like she only did it to try and show up Oliver. It wasn't about helping him, it was about proving to him she could do something that doesn't benefit her. Which kind of makes what she did for Oliver, all about her. 

• Love 7

I can't help it, and it's so juvenile, but every time I see anyone here type "BS", my mind says and agrees, Yes! It's BULLSHIT! Then I realize y'all are just using Black Siren's initials instead of typing out ...Black Siren or Earth 2 Laurel, Fake Laurel...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I can't help it, and it's so juvenile, but every time I see anyone here type "BS", my mind says and agrees, Yes! It's BULLSHIT! Then I realize y'all are just using Black Siren's initials instead of typing out ...Black Siren or Earth 2 Laurel, Fake Laurel...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why can’t it be both? 😁

• Love 6
On 11/27/2018 at 5:00 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

If you wanted to call her Fake Laurel/faux Laurel but shorter you could go with Floral lol. I would say Siren is the most accurate way to refer to her while eliminating ambiguity.

• Love 1

706 (Due Process) – No Oliver Queen voiceover intro.

706 (Due Process) – E2 Laurel visits Oliver in prison:
Oliver: “What do you mean, my case?”
E2 Laurel: “Your case.”
Oliver: “What – what - are you working with Jean Loring?”
E2 Laurel: “No. I’m working with your wife.”
Oliver: "Felicity would’ve told me if she was working with you. And the only reason that you would ever help me – or anyone – is if there was something in it for you.”
E2 Laurel: “That’s not true.”
Oliver: “Yes, it is. You're the reason that Diaz got away in the first place. Do you remember?"
E2 Laurel: "You know, the Ollie I knew, he had a hard time taking responsibility for his failures too."
Oliver: "You know what's amazing. You're nothing like her. So go ahead and pretend to be Laurel, my Laurel, for as long as you want. You never will be. Ever. Stay away from my wife."

706 (Due Process) – In a flashforward scene, Older Dinah tells Adult William that Felicity was murdered:
Adult William: "I can't believe she's dead."
Older Dinah (handing him a flask): "Here."
Adult William: "I don't really drink."
Older Roy (taking flask): "Well, I do."
Adult William: "So what happened? How did she die?"
Older Dinah: "It was a couple weeks ago, give or take. She was murdered."
Adult William: "Murdered?"
Older Roy: "Who would hurt Felicity?"
Older Dinah: "Roy, the Felicity you knew was very different than what she became. We wanted her to join us, but she cut ties. Instead, she went underground. She started calling herself The Calculator."
Older Roy: "Like her father?"
Older Dinah: "She ran in some dangerous circles. You walk that path long enough, sooner or later it catches up to you."
Adult Zoe: "I'm sorry, William."
Adult William: "However Felicity died, whatever the circumstances, she still sent me this signal. And I don't need to know why."
Older Roy: "You don't owe her anything, William."
Adult William: "Yeah? Well, maybe she owed me. (Turns on device to show hologram of the Glades) Okay. I noticed this earlier. See the color variation? I think Felicity was trying to lead us there."
Adult Zoe: "This is kind of crazy. You know that, right?"
Adult William: "All I know is, I've come this far. I'm not stopping now."

706 (Due Process) – Felicity and E2 Laurel discuss the latter’s visit to Oliver in prison, and Felicity tracks the Silencer to a munitions plant:
E2 Laurel: "Has the Silencer's flight touched down from Moscow yet?"
Felicity: "An hour ago in Star City, just like we thought. My facial algorithm indicates she hasn't had a rendezvous yet with Diaz, but I did get an update on why Diaz sent the Silencer to Russia."
E2 Laurel: "Anatoly Knyazev?"
Felicity: "I can't get specific confirmation, but the rumor on the Dark Web is that the entire Bratva was massacred two nights ago in Moscow, which doesn't bode well for our frenemy Anatoly. How'd things go with Oliver? Is he okay?"
E2 Laurel: "He's fine. He hates me, he thinks I'm a monster, and he doesn't want my help. But he's fine."
Felicity: "Oh. Okay. Listen. I mean, prison's obviously been rough on Oliver. I mean, that's the whole point of prison. Duh! But he doesn't know the new you. I mean, he just knows the old, scarier, murder-y version of you."
E2 Laurel: "I don't really care what Oliver thinks of me, but he doesn't want me representing him, and I don't know how quickly you're gonna find substitute counsel."
Felicity: "No way. We are not changing our strategy. Not now. Oliver's constitutional rights were violated. A prosecutor stepping over to the opposite side of the line to defend him is he best leverage that we have. (Her tablet chimes) I just got a hit. Diaz and the three Longbow Hunters were spotted outside a munitions plant in Orchid Bay."
E2 Laurel: "He's probably looking for some kind of weapon. Too bad he's not gonna live long enough to get it. We have to move before they change locations."

706 (Due Process) – Felicity, E2 Laurel and Rene go to the munitions plant, find an injured Anatoly, and run into both A.R.G.U.S. and the S.C.P.D.:
Felicity: "Why do bad guys always pick the creepiest places?"
E2 Laurel: "Oh, wait. Was that a serious question?"
Felicity: "Well, I mean, you used to be a bad guy - well, gal - so I figured you'd know."
Rene: "This doesn't look like official D.A. business."
E2 Laurel: "Did we have to invite him?"
Rene: "Are you two, like, friends now?"
Felicity: "It's a long story. But the punch line is that the Silencer and Diaz are inside, which means we're finally gonna get a chance to bring them down."
Rene: "And you know this how? Oh, wait. Let me guess. Long story."
Felicity: "Can we just leave it at that? So are you in?"
Rene: "You really got to ask?"
(They enter the munitions plant.)
Rene: "Where the hell is she?"
Felicity: "According to my tracker, she's - she's in there." (Indicating a long covered box)
(Sound fades to silence, as they open the box and find an injured but alive Anatoly inside. Then Dinah and the S.C.P.D., as well as Diggle and A.R.G.U.S. agents, burst into the same munitions plant. They help Anatoly out of the box. Felicity retrieves the Silencer's belt from the box and turns off the silencing device.)
Rene: "Bomb!"
Diggle: "Go, go, move, move, move, move, move!"
(They all run out of the munitions plant. The plant explodes.)

706 (Due Process) – Everyone regroups after the fiasco at the munitions plant:
Diggle: "A.R.G.U.S. has been tracking Diaz ever since he slaughtered the Bratva in Russia. The S.C.P.D. was responding to a munitions plant break-in. So please tell me, Felicity, how the hell do you end up in the middle of my op again?"
Felicity: "Why don't I just say exponential search algorithm, and we'll just leave it at that?"
E2 Laurel: "We planted a tracker on the Silencer's belt. Obviously, Diaz must have found it and is using it as bait against us."
Dinah: "How did you manage that? You were nowhere near the Silencer at the CDC."
Curtis: "That thing at the CDC was you guys?"
Rene: "Uh, Felicity wasn't near her. I was. We snuck her out together."
Dinah: "So you two captured the Silencer?"
Rene: "But Felicity and Laurel were the ones who tortured her."
E2 Laurel: "Actually, I convinced her not to. You're welcome."
Diggle: "So now you're working with Laurel?"
E2 Laurel: "I'm standing right here."
Dinah: "To be fair, she did help shut down that illegal psychiatric program at Slabside."
Rene: "Wait, hold on a sec. You're gonna give me crap about working with the new Green Arrow, and meanwhile, you're siding with the Black frickin' Siren?"
E2 Laurel: "Again, still here."
Felicity: "You're working with the new Green Arrow?"
Curtis: "Guys, I think that the whole point of this is that maybe we could all pick up our phones a little more, huh, shoot a text. Yeah. I am totally talking about the fact that everyone forgot my birthday last week."
Felicity: "Your party is next week. Act surprised! Okay, now that all of our deep, dark secrets are out, do you think that we could switch our focus back to the psycho who just tried to blow us up?"
Anatoly: "Sounds like good idea."
Diggle: "First, ground rules. No new Green Arrow. Secondly, no one who isn't from this Earth."
E2 Laurel: "You're kicking me out?"
Dinah: "Well, you are the D.A. You could've been exposed tonight, and I think there's no need to risk that again."
E2 Laurel: "So an international mob boss gets to stay and I have to leave, is that it? (Silence) Huh. Unbelievable!" (Leaves)
Felicity (goes after her): "Laurel, wait."
Anatoly: "Dasvidaniya."
(Cut to hallway outside.)
Felicity: "Laurel, please wait."
E2 Laurel: "It looks like you and your husband don't need my help after all."
Felicity: "He does, we do, I do. But, more importantly, I need the D.A. to help Oliver."
E2 Laurel: "Well, I was happy to help your little charity case when I had some downtime, but now that Diaz is back in, I don't."
Felicity: "Laurel, Laurel! Please! If I could trade places with you so that you could go get Diaz, I would. But this is my only chance to get Oliver out of prison. This is it! This... this is my only chance to get my husband back. Laurel. Please."
E2 Laurel: "You know, sometimes, I really hate being your Laurel."
Felicity: "I promise you that when we catch Diaz, I will call you. And we will finish this just like we planned."
E2 Laurel: "Fine."

706 (Due Process) – In a flashforward scene, Older Roy tells Older Dinah what he found hidden in Oliver’s bow:
Adult William: "We're close. Should be just up here."
Adult Zoe: "All these years, and you're still that boy who hates not knowing stuff."
Adult William: "Are you still that girl who loves getting into trouble?"
Adult Zoe: "You know it. It's good seeing you. I tried to keep in touch after everything."
Adult William: "Yeah, I know. Guess it was just easier for me to move on than to hold on, you know?"
Adult Zoe: "Wish I could do the same sometimes."
Older Roy: "I cannot believe that they're full-grown adults." 
Older Dinah: "Which means we're old. I never thought I'd see you again."
Older Roy: "This is the last place I ever thought I'd come back to. I wanted William to leave me on Lian Yu."
Older Dinah: "How did he convince you?"
Older Roy: "I found a message inside of Oliver's bow. The Mark of Four."
Older Dinah: "That's impossible. Who could've put it there?"
Older Roy: "I don't know, but I think it's best we keep it between us."
Older Dinah: "None of us have seen William for years. You sure we can trust him?"
Older Roy: "He's Oliver's son."
Older Dinah: "That is exactly what worries me."
Adult Zoe: "Hey. according to the map, it's only a few hundred more feet this way."

706 (Due Process) – Felicity ‘convinces’ Anatoly to help them:
Curtis: "Meet Pyotr Roslov. Former KGB, lots of deep, scary ties to the Russian military."
Felicity: "Oh. He looks like a real charmer."
Anatoly: "Hmm. He is not. Pyotr and I were associates at KGB, but we had a disagreement."
Dinah: "Then why did Diaz have you call him?"
Anatoly: "Diaz wants to buy some kind of very powerful weapon from him. He wants to destroy Oliver Queen by destroying what he loves. His city."
Curtis: "That's why Diaz was trying to steal the directed energy weapon."
Rene: "And whatever was at the CDC."
Felicity: "We find out where Diaz plans to launch his attack, we snag him there, we find out what Roslov sold him, and you're gonna help us."
Anatoly: "No, no, no, no. Pyotr can smell a rat."
Diggle: "Anatoly, we will help you."
Anatoly: "I play hero once before. And Diaz killed all of my brothers as punishment. Never again."
Felicity: "Oliver was your brother, too. And he would want you to help us get Diaz."
Anatoly: "Yeah, but Oliver tried to do the same thing. Look where he is now. No. Time for me to go somewhere nice, tropical. Maldives maybe."
Felicity: "I think it's really hard to travel when you're on Homeland Security's 'most wanted' list."
Anatoly: "Yes, but I am on no such - you are threatening me?"
Felicity: "Call it an enthusiastic suggestion. A couple minutes in Roslov's office, you download his hard drive, you're on your way to the Maldives."
Anatoly: "You're not Felicity Smoak I remember."
Felicity: "Well, she couldn't catch Diaz. Maybe this one can."

706 (Due Process) – A wired Anatoly meets with Pyotr Roslov, while Felicity and Diggle monitor from a nearby van:
Felicity: "I got a visual."
Felicity: "He's in."
Felicity (over comms): "Anatoly, you need to get to that computer."
Felicity (over comms): "Good. Now distract him and insert the drive."
Felicity: "Good."
Diggle: "He's got incoming. Anatoly's been compromised. We have to get him out of there."
Felicity: "The drive still needs a minute before he can retrieve the data."
Diggle: "Felicity, he doesn't have a minute."
Felicity (over comms): "Anatoly, there is no immediate thread. Keep him talking."
Diggle: "Felicity."
Diggle: “Anatoly.”
Felicity: “God. Yes. We got it.”
Diggle: “Damn it.”

706 (Due Process) – Diggle confronts Felicity about risking Anatoly’s life in order to get the information on Diaz:
Felicity: "Hey. How's Anatoly?"
Diggle: "He'll be out cold for a few hours, but he'll be fine."
Felicity: "Good."
Diggle: "Felicity, it wouldn't have been if I showed up a few seconds later."
Felicity: "But he is fine, and we got this. It's encrypted and probably in Cyrillic, so it's gonna take me awhile to decode, but it is a huge lead on what Diaz is planning."
Diggle: "And this would have been worth Anatoly's life?"
Felicity: "Well, think about how many lives we're gonna lose if we don't stop Diaz. We all have to take risks in the field, Dig."
Diggle: "That's true, but this was a risk that you coerced him into taking, Felicity."
Felicity: "I'm sorry that he got hurt, I am, but we got intel on Diaz because I didn't give up."
Diggle: “Give up? Felicity, I didn't give up. You pushed me out. You wanted to do things your way, and I supported that decision, but that was before I knew your decision involved risking innocent lives."
Felicity: "Anatoly is hardly a Girl Scout, and don't lecture me, especially because you haven't been around. I am willing to do whatever it takes to end this."
Diggle: "But then what? Felicity, I've known you for a long time, and you are a good person. But I've been to the front lines, and I know exactly what that does to people. I just hope when this war is over, you still come out a hero."

706 (Due Process) – Felicity decrypts the data on Roslov’s hard drive:
Diggle: "Got your message. Are you in?"
Curtis: "Felicity had the brilliant idea to use a Cyrillic dictionary attack on the table of hashed passwords."
Felicity: "It was pretty brilliant of me."
Curtis: "Our friend Roslov, on the other hand, less brilliant. His decryption key is the Russian equivalent of 'PASSWORD69.'"
Felicity: "Once we translated all the data, this is what we got. Say hello to BETAB-500."
Diggle: "Yeah. That's a top-of-the-line aerial explosive, razor-thin precision, able to cut through concrete like nothing."
Felicity: "Well, Diaz has two of them. So that means our list of potential targets just doubled."
Diggle: "Keep working on that hard drive."
Felicity: "What are you gonna do?"
Diggle: "Prepare for a mass evac of Star City."

706 (Due Process) – Felicity checks up on the injured Anatoly:
Felicity: "Hey. I heard you were up. How are you feeling?"
Anatoly: "Heart pounding in head. Each beat - pow - like knife to brain."
Felicity: "I'm sorry. I should have gotten you out sooner."
Anatoly: "So you are not new Felicity Smoak after all."
Felicity: "What do you mean?"
Anatoly: "You want to be ruthless, to pursue madman? I'll not judge you. I am, after all, wanted criminal."
Felicity: "I actually thought you'd be more pissed I almost got you killed."
Anatoly: "Of course I'm angry. You threaten my life, but I don't like apologies. You cannot take away mistake by wishing it so. In my line of work, you make choice, you do not look back."
Felicity: "Ah. So you don't regret working against us with Diaz last year?"
Anatoly: "Regret. Guilt. These are demons you choose to live with. A trade you make to get what you want. How bad do you want to kill Ricardo Diaz?"
Felicity: "More than anything."
Anatoly: "Well, then you embrace demons. No more half measures. When I work with Oliver in Russia, he was not villain, but he did what needed to be done. You remind me of him then."
Felicity: "What would that Oliver have done in this situation?"
Anatoly: "He would've ended Diaz, and he wouldn't care about the cost."

706 (Due Process) – In a flashforward scene, Adult William, Adult Zoe, Older Roy and Older Dinah discover Felicity’s secured lair:
Adult William: "This has to be where Felicity was hiding out."
Older Dinah: "Yeah. But doing what?"
Adult Zoe: "Uh, guys."
Recorded Voice (over P.A. system): "You have triggered security protocols. If you do not provide access credentials in 30 seconds, you will be terminated."
Older Dinah: "All our weapons were targeted."
Adult Zoe: "Please say you can hack this."
Adult William: "Hack Felicity? Yeah, right." (Works on computer console)
Recorded Voice (over P.A. system): "Denied."
Adult William: "She wouldn't lead us here without access."
Adult Zoe: "What are those?" (Bouncing lights appear on the far wall)
Adult William (looking at arrrows stored on rack): "No freakin' way. Get the bow."
Recorded Voice (over P.A. system): "Termination in 10, 9, 8, 7 -"
Adult William: "Remember how my dad used to train?"
Recorded Voice (over P.A. system): "6, 5, 4 -"
(Roy uses his bow to shoot arrows at the bouncing lights on the far wall.)
Recorded Voice (over P.A. system): "3, 2, 1... Access granted."
Older Roy: "You'd think Felicity would have made that a lot easier."
Older Dinah: "She's obviously trying to protect something."
Adult William: "I'll bring up the last files she accessed."
Older Dinah: "These are structural maps of all the buildings throughout Star City."
Adult Zoe: "City Hall. Central Library. Old Rockets Arena. All areas outside the Glades."
Older Roy: "Yeah. Along with schematics to build explosives and the money to fund it."
(Hologram of the city pops up over the console, showing explosions all over the city.)
Older Dinah: "This is a plan to level all of Star City."

706 (Due Process) – Felicity figures out Diaz’s plan to destroy Star City:
Diggle: "What you got?"
Felicity: "Anatoly said in order to catch Diaz, I couldn't worry about the cost."
Diggle: "Felicity, you know how I feel about this."
Felicity: "I know, and that's not the point. The point is that Diaz does worry about the cost. I mean, it's basically his whole M.O. Diaz wants to make a statement."
Curtis: "The man carries around a flamethrower. Subtlety isn't his strong suit."
Felicity: "So I started wondering, what is a statement worthy of a Dragon? I ran an algorithm cross-referencing the BETAB-500 and the manufacturer's specification. Turns out that this model is a new version, where you can attach it to a pipe."
Curtis: "For instance, a pipe underground filled with gas."
Diggle: "Gas plant."
Felicity: "Mm-hmm."
Diggle: "That building's totally fireproof."
Curtis: "Rest of the city, not so much."
Felicity: "If Diaz sets off those bombs, a whole river of gas underneath the city goes up in flames, literally."
Diggle: "Okay. A.R.G.U.S. will continue the evac. We'll handle these bombs."
Curtis: "Does that mean what I think it means?"
Diggle: "Call the whole team. We're gonna need all the help we can get on this one."

706 (Due Process) – Diaz is finally captured:
Anatoly: "I miss good old days when bomb could be turned off by computer far away in dark warehouse."
Felicity: "Yeah. These are not those type of bombs, And since we're on the topic of freaking out, the bombs are linked, which means we can't disarm one without detonating the other."
Curtis (over comms): "Which means we'll have to disarm them at the exact same time."
Rene (over comms): "It's like the world's worst trust fall."
Curtis (over comms): "Oh, I was hoping it would look less scary in person. Wishful thinking."
Diggle (over comms): "Bogey Number One is attached to the main pipeline leading straight into Star City."
Dinah (over comms): "We got eyes on the second bomb."
Felicity (over comms): "Guys, this timer's started already."
Curtis (over comms): "Mine, too."
Felicity (over comms): "This timer was activated manually. Diaz is still here."
Diggle (over comms): "Dinah, meet me outside. Anatoly. Rene."
Rene (over comms): "We'll keep an eye on the bomb squad."
Felicity (over comms): "Curtis. Each linking device is protected by its own crypto-key. We decrypt the passcodes, and then we input them at the exact same time."
Curtis (over comms): "Yeah. I'm gonna need a little bit more time on my end. You got the easy bomb."
Anatoly: "We do not have more time. When can we run?"
Felicity: "Not now."
Curtis (over comms): "Guys, we have a problem. My little bundle of joy came with a backup detonator. Cell phone transmitter."
Felicity (over comms): "Can you remove it?"
Curtis (over comms): "Not if we don't want to set it off."
Felicity (over comms): "We can't input those passcodes until we have that master phone. Once Diaz realizes that the timers have been stopped -"
Anatoly: "He blows us up with phone call. Festive."
Curtis (to Rene): "You go get that phone. I got this."
Curtis (over comms): "Got the passcode. Ready to input it."
Felicity (over comms): "I'm ready, too. Dig, Rene, do you copy? Anyone?"
(Dinah, Rene and Diggle fight the Longbow Hunters.)
Curtis: "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, Rene!"
Curtis (over comms): "We cannot wait any longer! They're gonna come through."
Felicity (over comms): "Okay. On 3. 1, 2, 3, type."
(She and Curtis both type in passcodes.)
Felicity (to Anatoly): "Now we run."
Diaz: "Impressive. But it's pointless."
(Arrow shoots through the air, knocking the phone out of Diaz's hand. It’s the new Green Arrow.)
Diaz: "Impossible."
(Diaz fights the new Green Arrow and Diggle. Diaz is knocked unconscious. The Longbow Hunters take off.)

706 (Due Process) – The team is exuberant after Diaz’s capture:
News Announcer (on TV): "Breaking news out of Star City. Notorious fugitive Ricardo Diaz is behind bars tonight, thanks to the efforts of the unidentified Green Arrow. Earlier this evening the vigilante foiled an attempted bombing at the natural gas plant, leaving many to wonder, should the anti-vigilante law be revoked?"
Dinah: "Well, just like the good old days, huh? The Green Arrow swooping in to save the day."
Curtis: "We do all the work, and he gets all the credit."
Rene: "About time he got some credit."
Diggle: "The important thing is, we caught Diaz.”
Dinah: "And this is a huge collar for the S.C.P.D. The Feds are gonna be pissed they didn't get him first, and we are gonna charge Diaz with every crime in the book."
Curtis: "Guys, we caught Diaz. This is what can happen when we all work together. I don't want to say, I told you so -"
Rene: "But you are, right?"
Curtis: "Yeah."
Dinah: "You know what? Let's go get a drink and celebrate. We deserve it, huh?"
Rene: "Oh, yeah." (They leave)
Diggle: "Well, Felicity, after everything, you did it. How's it feel?"
Felicity: "Well... Diaz is behind bars. What could be better than that?"

706 (Due Process) – Felicity and Anatoly exchange gifts:
(Anatoly takes a drink out of a bottle outside the S.C.P.D. station.)
Felicity: "Vodka?"
Anatoly: "What, because I am Russian? That is stereotype. But da, yes, vodka. I only have a bit left."
Felicity: "I hope they have vodka in the Maldives. (Hands him a passport) That is, if you can do an American accent."
Anatoly (opening passport, using American accent): "Hello. I am Jason Brown from Denver, Colorado."
Felicity: "Heh."
Anatoly: "Spasiba. You're a strong person, Felicity Smoak. You catch Dragon. (Hands her an unmarked gun.) Now, don't look back."

706 (Due Process) – In a flashforward scene, Adult William convinces the others to investigate what happened to Felicity:
Adult William: "It doesn't make any sense. Felicity wouldn't do something like this."
Older Dinah: "Like we said, she changed.
Adult William: "Okay, let's say you're right, and Felicity somehow became Overwatch of Evil. Why lead us here?"
Older Roy: "Maybe she had a change of heart, tried to back out last second."
Adult William: "It'd explain why someone would want her dead, right?"
Adult Zoe: "Not to state the obvious, but if we start poking around, it's gonna make us targets too."
Older Dinah: "None of us have any idea what Felicity's intentions were, or why she reached out to you. Following this lead means taking a risk."
Adult William: "I don't know what happened to Felicity these past few years, but what I do know is there was a time when all of us loved her. Isn't finding out what really happened worth the risk?"
Older Dinah: "Fine. We'll start by tracking down whoever she contacted last."
Adult William: "Okay. Last call out was to someone named Blackstar."
Adult Zoe: "That doesn't sound ominous at all. I swear to God, if this gets me killed, I'm gonna murder you."
Adult William: "Noted."

706 (Due Process) – Felicity goes to see the hand-cuffed Diaz in the police interrogation room and almost shoots him:
Diaz: "I liked you better with pink hair."
Felicity: "You don't scare me."
Diaz: "I don't think that's true."
Felicity: "See that camera. No red light. That means you and I are completely alone."
Diaz: "Hmm."
Felicity: "You took my husband from me. I had to send my son away. You destroyed my life."
Diaz: "What you gonna do about it?"
(Felicity pulls out a gun and points it at Diaz.)
Diaz: "You don't have the guts."
Felicity: "No. I do. You see, that's the problem. I do have the guts because you made me into this person."
Diaz (opening his jacket): "Hmm? Go ahead. Sweetheart, this is the big boys' table. You should leave."
E2 Laurel (entering): "Felicity, don't."
Diaz: "Couldn't be without me, could you, baby?"
Felicity: "I'm ending him, Laurel."
E2 Laurel: "No. You don't want to do this. Trust me."
Felicity: "Yes, I do."
E2 Laurel: "No, you don't! We need him to help Oliver."
Felicity: "What do you mean?"
E2 Laurel: "I made a deal with the Feds. A trade. Diaz for your husband. If Oliver agrees to assist them with their case against Diaz, he'll be a free man again."
Felicity: "Oliver's coming home?"
E2 Laurel: "Yeah."

Edited by tv echo