Type keyword(s) to search

The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, oakville said:

Mika wrote about her struggles with her weight in 2 of her books.

Mika might be working on another book on staying healthy while working in a bunker.

This is actually so sad.  She is 50 years old and still measures her value by her looks and weight.  I can understand privately worrying about your weight, but I don't like her message to her followers, which is basically to be neurotic about every single pound.  It is a horrible attitude for a person with two daughters.

• Love 3

I seriously cannot believe she weighs 149 lbs.  I think we would have noticed it on her face. That's a 15 lb increase and it isn't that easily hidden.   Unless that 15 lbs is the new boobs. 

This is just more of her "pity me" horse shit.  

Mika I have news for you. Mature people who have decided there is something about themselves they don't like, work to make changes. 

If people thought you weren't good enough for your job or you weren't very bright/educated, then why the fuck didn't you buckle down and educate yourself?  Get better at your job? 

You're a spoiled little brat who got by on your nominally good looks and used your family name to get a job. You couldn't even cut it as a reporter, you got delegated to 3 am news breaks. You know what real reporters do? They fucking work their asses off. Katy, Hallie, Kasie, et al, they busted their asses to get where they are. Didn't wiggle their ass and fuck their boss.

They worked.  And proved they were good at their job. 

This is why no one likes you.  You whine about having everything handed to you because you think you deserve more.  What you deserve is to have your ass kicked six ways to Sunday. 

No one cares about you and your "struggles".  Just stfu, okay? Your struggles?  You wouldn't know what struggle is, you insipid twit. 

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

I saw that on Twitter last night and sent my condolences. I lost my Teddy 10 days ago.

No matter how I feel about Mika, I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. 

I’m very sorry to hear that your dog passed away, I send my condolences.  I haven’t had a dog for the last 10 years, because my lifestyle is not conducive to owning a dog at this time, but I love dogs and know the pain of losing them. 

Even on twitter, that is usually brutal to Mika, the responses that I scanned through were universally sympathetic. I guess dogs are something that truly unites people. 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, cased said:

’m very sorry to hear that your dog passed away, I send my condolences.  I haven’t had a dog for the last 10 years, because my lifestyle is not conducive to owning a dog at this time, but I love dogs and know the pain of losing them. 

Thanks.    

• Love 1
2 hours ago, teddysmom said:

I saw that on Twitter last night and sent my condolences. I lost my Teddy 10 days ago.

Oh no my friend, I am so so sorry!  I lost my Chloe four years ago and I still look for her every morning.  Those furballs sure do leave an imprint on our hearts.  Take care my friend . . . ❤️

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:
3 hours ago, teddysmom said:

Oh no my friend, I am so so sorry!  I lost my Chloe four years ago and I still look for her every morning.  Those furballs sure do leave an imprint on our hearts.  Take care my friend . . . ❤️

Thanks.   He was, like all of them, very very special. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

I lost my Chloe four years ago and I still look for her every morning.  Those furballs sure do leave an imprint on our hearts. 

So sorry to both of you.  I lost my Tommy (see avatar) in 2017 and I can and frequently do still break down in tears, despite the passage of time and despite having since acquired newer, wonderful cats.  I needed to pay his sweet, perfect love forward.  

Hugs to all.  😿😿😿

Edited by meowmommy
  • Love 6

Is she thanking Harris for dropping out?  WTF? Why would you say "thank you" when a candidate announces they're dropping out?

This is what I mean, I am starting to think Mika has something going on that she doesn't understand how to interact with other people. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, teddysmom said:

This is what I mean, I am starting to think Mika has something going on that she doesn't understand how to interact with other people. 

Welcome to my family.  Nothing dawns on them unless it impacts their lives in some way and then they still make it be about themselves.  It would never dawn on Meeks that maybe Kamala is just maybe taking a hit here as she is too busy building it into her vaunted KYV brand.  They truly are clueless of the carnage they leave behind.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

Welcome to my family.  Nothing dawns on them unless it impacts their lives in some way and then they still make it be about themselves.  It would never dawn on Meeks that maybe Kamala is just maybe taking a hit here as she is too busy building it into her vaunted KYV brand.  They truly are clueless of the carnage they leave behind.

Kamala did attend one of Mika's KYV seminars this year as a guest speaker.

Perhaps Mika can get Kamala to help her co write a book on the successes and challenges of running for President ?.

Mika needs to write as many books as possible while they are still are hosting the show.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, cased said:

I just noticed that Mika has changed her name on Instagram to Mika (Brzezinski) Scarborough. 

Mika is planning to write a book on living with one of America's most influential cable tv pundits. She will use the Scarborough name for that .

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, cased said:

I just noticed that Mika has changed her name on Instagram to Mika (Brzezinski) Scarborough. 

HAHAAHAHAAHHA . . . . aHHAAHAHAHAAHAHA . . . . seriously tee hee!  Oh goodness those two really know how to stir up social media trouble . . . . sigh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

HAHAAHAHAAHHA . . . . aHHAAHAHAHAAHAHA . . . . seriously tee hee!  Oh goodness those two really know how to stir up social media trouble . . . . sigh.

It seems contrary to Mika's KYV philosophy to take her second husband's name. She never took her first husband's name professionally.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, oakville said:

It seems contrary to Mika's KYV philosophy to take her second husband's name. She never took her first husband's name professionally.

That's because it didn't increase her value.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I was watching "Watchmen" this morning instead of "Super Crazy Batshit Hour", and I thought, if we wanted to drive Mika insane, tie her to a chair and make her watch "Watchmen".  Since she hates anything that makes her think or is about super heroes, graphic novels, pop culture, you know.....fun. 

Her head would explode with the way they play with universal laws of time, the alternative universe where Robert Redford is President, etc.  

• LOL 1

I'm reading some of the reactions on Twitter about the Warren-bashing. One person asked Charlie Pierce, in response to his tweet, whether Pierce was the one who referred to our Dynamic Duo as "Squint and the Meat Puppet". I can honestly say I don't remember hearing those names before. I shouldn't be laughing . . . but I am.

• LOL 6
16 hours ago, Jordan Baker said:

'm reading some of the reactions on Twitter about the Warren-bashing. One person asked Charlie Pierce, in response to his tweet, whether Pierce was the one who referred to our Dynamic Duo as "Squint and the Meat Puppet". I can honestly say I don't remember hearing those names before. I shouldn't be laughing . . . but I am.

Charlie Pierce is hilarious. He writes for Esquire. 

Someone in the other thread inquired about how people in the media feel about Douche & Douchette.  I guess this sums it up. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I have to admit I know not from what I speak.  I have adult children and grands of my own; I was a school Librarian; my daughter is a Special Ed teacher and is at a place in her life where she is going for her Ph.D.  So you would think I would know what being on "The Spectrum" truly is.  I would quiz Daughter but would be bombarded by her questions of "why" ... don't want to admit it is for an early morning tv show.

So.  Could Meeka be on some sort of "spectrum" where interacting with people is just not something she is able to do?  By interacting I mean being comfortable and at ease with aspects of everyday life; and with people from all walks of life.  You would think with her childhood of being around world leaders and "great thinkers" that she would be able to navigate social mores with ease and humor.  But I do think she is happy; she seems to truly adore Joe (and vice versa.  She has her own niche (yes, I know..KYV) and gets a ton of publicity and accolades (maybe under pressure) from newswomen and women who are movers and shakers.  It is just that she seems to have to try so hard to be able to relate.   

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I have to admit I know not from what I speak.  I have adult children and grands of my own; I was a school Librarian; my daughter is a Special Ed teacher and is at a place in her life where she is going for her Ph.D.  So you would think I would know what being on "The Spectrum" truly is.  I would quiz Daughter but would be bombarded by her questions of "why" ... don't want to admit it is for an early morning tv show.

So.  Could Meeka be on some sort of "spectrum" where interacting with people is just not something she is able to do?  By interacting I mean being comfortable and at ease with aspects of everyday life; and with people from all walks of life.  You would think with her childhood of being around world leaders and "great thinkers" that she would be able to navigate social mores with ease and humor.  But I do think she is happy; she seems to truly adore Joe (and vice versa.  She has her own niche (yes, I know..KYV) and gets a ton of publicity and accolades (maybe under pressure) from newswomen and women who are movers and shakers.  It is just that she seems to have to try so hard to be able to relate.   

I love your posts Kemper but no, Mika is not on any spectrum aside from a narcissist one where she charts rather high.  Interacting with people only ultimately interests her when the focus lands on her and yes she and Joe are very happy right now as they are still basking in the light of their "well earned" love (no matter what damage it caused to others) but trust me that will fade in time as it always does.  

Watch them interact with others.  Do they truly pay attention to whatever is being said or are they focused on what they will say next/bring the conversation back to what they want to talk about?  Joe is much better at it than Mika but neither could care less about what anybody thinks about anything other than what comes out of their mouths history be damned.

Joe's snotting off about the president talking about MJ ratings was not completely true.  If you looked at the tweet itself, he was speaking to morning shows in general not MJ specifically.  The three of them just cannot stop hissing at each other and to be honest at this point who cares?

• Love 4

Chloesmom ... alas, I think you are correct.  I was hoping for an excuse to justify my dislike for her.  I overthink Meeka and the show exhausts me.  But Mr. Kemper and I are visiting our son this weekend in Williamsburg, VA.  He has never heard of Morning Joe; does not discuss politics.  Football, golf (sad), walking cobbled streets; there will be cake and much wine.  It's the little things.

• Love 2

Oh my gosh, I just read the first part of my post!  So sorry!  I didn't mean that if Meeka is "on the spectrum" it would justify my dislike of her.  I meant that if she was, it wold explain her behavior so I wouldn't dislike her.  I would edit my post and add this onto it; but I don't know how.  Too much eggnog last night.   This thread and forum doesn't make me feel as old as I am.  So.  Winning.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, may flowers said:

In a new interview for PBS, Megyn Kelly calls out Joe and Mika for enabling Trump’s election and says they’re not journalists for socializing with him. As reported in The Daily Beast. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/megyn-kelly-calls-out-former-nbc-colleagues-in-new-frontline-interview

Megyn Kelly was at Fox News until after the election.

Noting that Scarborough and Brzezinski would spend time with Trump socially at his Mar-a-Lago resort, Kelly adds, “Trump was very good at cultivating relationships. And trust me, he tried to cultivate a relationship with me too, but I was a journalist and I understood that I needed to keep him at arm’s length.” 

Did she watch her own network? And, unlike Shep Smith, she didn't leave on principal, she left because she got a better offer.

• Love 5

If she doesn't care how she looks then why is she still bleaching the living hell out of her hair, and competing with Kim Kardashian for "most bronzer and contouring applied in a 24 hour period", talking about not eating sugar so she doesn't gain weight, blah blah blah. 

She's so full of shit. 

• Love 7
16 hours ago, suomi said:

She is such a liar. That article was posted during the interval between her second and third bewb jobs. 

Agreed, seriously, please just stop.  Like her whole life has been predicated on who she was and what she looked like while others in the same set of circumstances somehow managed to fight their way through and claim their careers as their own.

I truly am sorry I can't watch this show anymore.

• Love 4

Can we imagine any of the other female anchors/correspondents etc on MSNBC posting shit like this? 

"I don't care how I look, check out these photos of me in a tight black dress and my 4 inch heels". 

Some of the Twitter responses are "you're so beautiful"  "good for you",  so she got what she wanted. I pointed out that she's just trolling for compliments, and also why can't Joe & Willie talk about Star Wars without her being such an asshole about it? 

They have to listen to you drone on and on about your half assed shaminars.  Mika wishes she got 1/1,000,000 of the attention Rise of Skywalker is getting. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

Can we imagine any of the other female anchors/correspondents etc on MSNBC posting shit like this? 

No.  Because no other employee would be indulged like this.  Look I am the first to admit I have my issues with "girl power" as the worst hits I have taken in my career were at the hands of my gender but even leafing through her KYV tidbits she has got to be kidding.

Be strong.  Trust in yourself.  Don't listen to this crap.  You are far stronger than you realize and will appreciate it as you move through your career.  Believe in you!

• Love 2

What I don't get to this day, is what does Mika do since she doesn't enjoy sports, tv, movies, books, etc?  We know she likes to eat cake, go to France, and beg people on IG and Twitter to tell her how pretty she is, by stating she doesn't care how she looks. 

What a well rounded life she has. 

FFS Warren Buffet loved Breaking Bad.  President Obama watched House of Cards and loved basketball. 

If she thinks pretending to not enjoy these things makes her look smart, she just confirms how stupid she is. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

What I don't get to this day, is what does Mika do since she doesn't enjoy sports, tv, movies, books, etc? 

Listen to Joe's music?

They've been pretty modest about promoting it on the show, but apparently his newest album is available on Spotify.

• LOL 2

Mika really is a nut case. Always pointing out her supposed faults compared to others (her face breaks out, her roots look black (duh on that one, platinum dummie), her eyebrows are light, blah, blah, blah). Join the crowd, bitch. We ALL have differences and somehow most of us adults accept them and either do something about it or forget about it.We don't write frickin' essays about it. My god. She is just stuck in junior high, isn't she? Her inadequacies rule her life. It's one thing to confront them and change or accept, it's another to dwell on them so much. I see on her SM she's again riding the coat tails of her mother and has dragged her sister in law into the KYV arena for another stunt.  Bitch just needs to calm down and enjoy life. All the vanity projects in the world aren't going to charm us into believing she's some kind of shrewd warrior and champion for women. She's a spineless nitwit trying desperately to be noticed. (And yes, I agree that a dowdy schoolmarm is not what Joe had in mind for his 3rd go-round.)

Anyone ever check out Jim Hoffer's instagram? Seems like a fine man. Had the girls at Thanksgiving...has Mika announced her Christmas plans? I'm sure she'll host a manic, joyless holiday.

• Love 9

I know we all have days when we feel like the uglies attacked, and days when we are kicking ass, but FFS Mika, grow up. 

Usually when you need to talk a little about insecurities, you do it with a friend who understands you just need to get something off your chest, you don't publish a Pity Party essay on a national news outlet's web site, or charge $600 for people to come here you talk about how ugly you think you are, or that time you got fired for sucking, just so they'll all applaud and tell you how pretty you are. 

If you don't have any friends, go home and tell your dog your problems. 

• Love 4

Tucker Carlson makes fun of Mika & Joe for being opposed to family separations at the border yet instigating their own family separations. He mentioned Mika being Joe's 3rd wife.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1207118451262795776

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, oakville said:

Tucker Carlson makes fun of Mika & Joe for being opposed to family separations at the border yet instigating their own family separations. He mentioned Mika being Joe's 3rd wife.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1207118451262795776

I went to the site ... If I read correctly, did Carlson pontificate this on Tuesday?  If so, I would think it would have made some major news cycles.  I guess Impeachment kind of drowned it out.    

• Love 2