Type keyword(s) to search

The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

Just a photo montage with National Enquirer comments about them cheating.  But it's nice to see Mika back before she turned into Khaleesi's mother. 

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/joe-scarborough-mika-brzezinski-affair-2/

Joe calling Fred Thompson's wife a stripper.  I forgot about Craig Crawford he used to be on Imus all the time. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJRojDpNNok&autoplay=1&app=desktop

Holy cow those NE photos.  Even back in the day she looked a little too happy to be standing next to him.   And that comment about Fred Thompson's wife.  Working the pole, what an awful thing to say on national airwaves.  Good to hear Craig Crawford's voice, I always enjoyed his commentary.  I wouldn't mind if he made a return to the airwaves.

• Love 2

God forbid we don't use the death of our father as an excuse to promote our side gigs. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/know-your-value/feature/mika-my-father-s-greatest-legacy-was-love-ncna1016291

"I was a mediocre student". 

No shit, Sherlock.   

I have a hard time believing a teenaged Mika was taking notes at official meetings with her father.  Did she have that type of security clearance?  

At 15, I was his note taker during a secret meeting in Tunisia between him and Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat. 

Yeah and I'm the Queen of England. 

• Love 4

Joe's new book "This Ends Badly" is out Sept 17. The publisher's blurbs says: "As Joe Scarborough and "Morning Joe" co-host Mika Brzezinski observed Donald Trump's political rise in 2016, they found themselves uttering the same line to each other: 'This ends badly.' But it wasn't always that way. During their first meeting in 2003, Scarborough was amused by Trump's swagger and bigger-than-life persona. He and Brzezinski found him engaging and generous, if terribly insecure, and Trump made entertaining appearances on the MSNBC hosts' show...."

Be prepared for week after week of shilling this piece...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tom Holmberg said:

"As Joe Scarborough and "Morning Joe" co-host Mika Brzezinski observed facilitated Donald Trump's political rise in 2016, they found themselves uttering the same line to each other: 'This ends badly.'

FIFY (them, not you, really, since it was a quote).

They thought it would end badly, in that they thought he wouldn't win despite their best efforts.  Now they're retconning it to make it look like they predicted bad things for the country.  Feh.

10 hours ago, XOQueens said:

For Joe. People aren’t going to forget Trump on their show as their third wheel. It’s going to get ugly for him.

If Joe does a promotional tour for the book, it will be interesting to see how he handles actual questions on his actions during the 2016 campaign since he’s regularly so defensive about it. Other than the friendly space Vanity Fair offers, have they been interviewed by real journalists outside the echo chamber MJ provides them? They’ve spent so much time burrowing into their own alternate reality, where Mika is the KYV toast of a new generation and Joe a respected elder statesmen and a Wise Man, how will they handle challenges to their bubble?

• Love 4
21 hours ago, teddysmom said:

Did she have that type of security clearance?  

That's why they all used to get along so famously because those details don't matter to them and then This Ends Badly.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, XOQueens said:

For Joe. People aren’t going to forget Trump on their show as their third wheel. It’s going to get ugly for him.

They knew him all those years?  Then they also knew all about all of the other things that were clearly documented year after year and yet they still hung around with him and accepted invites to Mar-a-Lago?  They knew all the things that were spoken about behind the scenes in circles closer to him and yet neither one could find it in themselves to stand up and say hey wait a minute until after they had that fight and he wouldn't come on their show anymore?  Talking about things ending badly, good luck on your promo tour and depending on what he unloads in the book they better be prepared for some fun intel on them leaking into Page Six.

• Love 5
(edited)

A couple of days ago I saw a commercial for Morning Joe. As I recall it was a still photograph of Joe (shot from the side) his arm outstretched, finger pointing, reminiscent of the painting of George Washington crossing the Deleware, and Mika looking at him in her sickening, submissive, adoring sorta way. I thought, Oh God No he wants to be the President and Mika want's to be the First Lady!!!

Edited by little hermit
  • Love 2
On 6/13/2019 at 9:54 AM, Chloesmom said:

They knew him all those years?  Then they also knew all about all of the other things that were clearly documented year after year and yet they still hung around with him and accepted invites to Mar-a-Lago?  They knew all the things that were spoken about behind the scenes in circles closer to him and yet neither one could find it in themselves to stand up and say hey wait a minute until after they had that fight and he wouldn't come on their show anymore?  Talking about things ending badly, good luck on your promo tour and depending on what he unloads in the book they better be prepared for some fun intel on them leaking into Page Six.

Joe used to stay at Mar A Largo with his children before Trump ran for President. It was a quiet place for him away from all the paparazzi.

Don Trump Jr tweeted a few weeks ago that Mika & Joe used to get comped rooms & food at Mar A Largo.

• Love 2

This Ends Badly: Their union, this show among other things. They (Joe and Mika) seem to think and act as if they are the most enlightened people on the planet. I can't understand for the life of me why I watch this show. Maybe it's sorta like watching the Alaskan Bush People; to be appalled and laugh at the same time.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, oakville said:

Joe used to stay at Mar A Largo with his children before Trump ran for President. It was a quiet place for him away from all the paparazzi.

Don Trump Jr tweeted a few weeks ago that Mika & Joe used to get comped rooms & food at Mar A Largo.

Wait.  Joe? He has paparazzi?  Is this the world we live in?  (sorry, borrowed that last sentence from one of the Real Housewives)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, suomi said:

In this episode of Headliners, MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski sits down one-on-one with Nancy Pelosi, the face of the Democratic Party and its resistance to President Trump. Sunday, June 16 at 9 P.M. EST, only on MSNBC.

I accidentally flipped to MSNBC last night and heard Mika's screechy voice. It isn't any easier to take at night. 

• LOL 5

Oh, the memories! I had forgotten about the GQ article. Thank you, oakville

"Play it for him, Joe," Mika Brzezinski said. She lowered her voice to a husky whisper. "Just give him a little taste."

Only Trump and Scarborough know for certain what the two men discussed in those frequent conversations. Trump maintains that Scarborough was even more complimentary in private than he was being in public at the time. "Joe called my cell phone at eleven o'clock after one of the debates," Trump recalled for me, "and he said, 'Congratulations, you have just become president! You killed everybody.' And then I watched the show the next morning, and he didn't say that. I called him and asked him why. He said, 'I don't want people to know how good friends we are.' "

• Love 1

3 HOURS AGO, LITTLE HERMIT SAID:

Isn't it about time the moderators tell us to take it to the host's thread?

(then the moderator posted)

dubbel zout: Yes, it is. Take it to the hosts thread, please.

Maybe we should just stay over here; seems that the ALL EPISODES TALK thread always devolves into snarking on Joe and Mika.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

This is Cad Lackey the villain Simon Bar Sinister's sidekick from the Underdog cartoon. Note the hair (well when I pasted Joes's Picture it came up first; Cad is pictured below any way....) I always thought of him when Joe wore that really puffy hair. 

image.png.eb492fa2ee3ff6080c3987bbd434fb3b.pngimage.thumb.png.c3ecb79330d408a346d3e7feface2e5e.png

Edited by little hermit
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Mika comes across as if she is the most popular (prim and proper girl who has wild, mad, hot sex with Joe in the back of the car and of course Joe tells all his buddies about it and probably tells them where their next encounter will be, maybe even sells tickets, so they can come and watch) girl in school who's dating the hero football player and relishes the fact that she is the most popular girl (the almost only girl) at the gathering.

Edited by little hermit
because that's what I do (edit)
  • Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:58 AM, Tom Holmberg said:

Joe's new book "This Ends Badly" is out Sept 17.

The Book's sneaking up in the polls

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,551 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

#23 in Political Corruption & Misconduct

#46 in Political Commentary & Opinion

#30 in Russian & Former Soviet Union Politics

• Love 1
16 hours ago, little hermit said:

Maybe we should just stay over here; seems that the ALL EPISODES TALK thread always devolves into snarking on Joe and Mika.

good idea.  I've noticed there isn't much talk about guests, since Joe & Mika have turned the show into an infomercial for their side gigs/forcing viewers and guests to watch their marriage disintegrate live on air. 

Soon they'll be doing those "Great Bands of the 70s" infomercials, but the only CDs they'll be selling are Joe's Greatest Anthems of the 2000s, like

Haim Liked This One

Mika's Dad Can't Hate Me From Heaven

My (3rd) D I V O R C E Will Be Final Today

I'm a Little Bit Country, She's a Little Bit Plastic & Botox

• LOL 10

How did Joe & Mika miss Trump's spiritual adviser at the rally claiming that demonic tv networks (CNN & MSNBC) are trying to destroy Trump and they should be brought to ruin in the name of Jesus.  

She practices prosperity theology, if you're wondering about her credentials.  Maybe Joe & Mika could get in on that gig, Joe's an Evangelical (yeah right) and Mika is tots into prosperity. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I always thought I could not stand Meeka (Meeka-Mousa!) until Megan McCain came onto The View.  Our Meeka looks Diane Sawyer/Barbara Walters/-like in comparison.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, PennyPie18 said:

Is this the blonde woman, very into plastic surgery, tons of makeup and very sexy clothes? Is so, then I think I have seen pictures of her. Didn't watch the rally, but I sure hope Jesus did!

Yep

This is what lit me up this morning.  She tweets out three messages about herself/KYV and barely blinks about E. Jeanne Carroll's revelation:

And while I'm at it, can someone please explain to me why this woman cannot take a normal publicity shot and instead always looks like she's eye effing the camera?

KYV phffffttt.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Chloesmom said:

And while I'm at it, can someone please explain to me why this woman cannot take a normal publicity shot and instead always looks like she's eye effing the camera?

Because Joe directs the photo shoots.  They posted footage of him telling her how to sit, where to look etc for a shoot, it may have been for a book cover, and it was like watching Zoolander. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

Because Joe directs the photo shoots.  They posted footage of him telling her how to sit, where to look etc for a shoot, it may have been for a book cover, and it was like watching Zoolander. 

Geeeezzzz! When are women going to realize what a ridiculous farce this whole KYV and Earn It money maker is???? Is it me, or does that above pic of her look slightly photo shopped????

• Love 3
2 hours ago, PennyPie18 said:

does that above pic of her look slightly photo shopped????

They could use filters on the camera lens to soften the image.  You think Joe knows how to use Photoshop? He doesn't even understand Google algorithms.  He's just a dumb country lawyer, yet does he even hold a valid law license?

I think now he's just a dumb cable talk show host, part time garage band front man, anthem writer, photo shoot director, and all around dipshit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Tuned in this morning to see the glass of green goo sitting beside Meeka.  I drink green froth/goo sometimes, too.  But I don't want to see it on my tv screen really early in the morning.  Yes, Meeka, we know you are health conscious..you overshare these kinds of KYV nuggets all the time.  Can't you put it in a cup that is not see-thru?  It was distracting.

(edited)

Morning Joe does investigations?

"The High Cost of Stress"

Mika Brzezinski and her Know Your Value Investigative Team look at the high cost of cake.. I mean stress, as it relates to cake. 

Mika:  "I stress eat cake a LOT, I mean three or four times a day I eat half a cake, between Joe and the show and Joe at home and then Joe when we travel, I'm going thru 2 cakes a day at times. So I can't imagine what you poors are doing when it comes to your cake stress eating situation.  We'll look at this from all angles, the cost of supplies to make your own cakes, whether to use local bakeries, order online, or just eat a can of icing and call it a day".  

Be sure and visit my website nbcnews.com/knowyourvalue for tips on other topics:

Conference tables: Are they just for meetings? Mika looks at new ways to re-purpose tables in your photo shoots.  

Recovering from "not" having plastic surgery.  How many times can you use the "I'm taking a few days off to be with my daughter" excuse? 

Can I donate my old bras now that they're too small? 

Edited by teddysmom
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

The whole point of it is so that you see it.

Are we sure it's a green smoothie and not a McDonald's Shamrock Shake she froze in March and just remembered it was in the freezer? 

• LOL 1
51 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

So I can't imagine what you poors are doing

Um, did she really use the words "you poors"???? So, if I don't have a cake available I'm a "you poors" ????Glad she educated me.....I never knew what to call my cake deprived  self.🤔

32 minutes ago, PennyPie18 said:

Um, did she really use the words "you poors"???? So, if I don't have a cake available I'm a "you poors" ????Glad she educated me.....I never knew what to call my cake deprived  self.🤔

No, sorry I made the whole thing up just a spoof on what she feels is important. "the poors" is just a snarky term someone made up to reflect what wealthy people think of those not as fortunate.  Like people who aren't millionaires are poor due to their bad decisions. 

• Love 1

Do not ruin your 4th of July cookout because you don't know how to grill a hamburger, and stop giving the chicken a bath! 

https://www.nbcnews.com/know-your-value/feature/dr-fernstrom-food-mistakes-could-jeopardize-your-next-summer-bbq-ncna1019671

Get 'em when they're young.  Indoctrinate your daughter in Know Your Value.   Young girls don't have literary role models, you know Hermione Granger, Nancy Drew, Ramona Quimby, Lucy Pevensie, so Mika has some books for them. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/know-your-value/feature/summer-reading-list-9-books-inspire-young-girls-know-their-ncna1018276

Is ......There......No.......End????  What's next,  the KYV makeup line? The fashion label? "Jewelry by Meeka" created just for you??? Or, how about cookware? Oh gee, I hope I didn't give her any ideas.😟 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, teddysmom said:

So I can't imagine what you poors are doing

SNORT, good one . . . hee!

Can I donate my old bras now that they're too small? 

Oh God she's going to send them to the border isn't she?

Recovering from "not" having plastic surgery.  How many times can you use the "I'm taking a few days off to be with my daughter" excuse? 

Apparently one more time as that forehead wasn't budging a millimeter this morning.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

Do not ruin your 4th of July cookout because you don't know how to grill a hamburger, and stop giving the chicken a bath! 

https://www.nbcnews.com/know-your-value/feature/dr-fernstrom-food-mistakes-could-jeopardize-your-next-summer-bbq-ncna1019671

Get 'em when they're young.  Indoctrinate your daughter in Know Your Value.   Young girls don't have literary role models, you know Hermione Granger, Nancy Drew, Ramona Quimby, Lucy Pevensie, so Mika has some books for them. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/know-your-value/feature/summer-reading-list-9-books-inspire-young-girls-know-their-ncna1018276

Thanks for taking one for the team my friend.  I don't dare wander over there or I know my laptop will go sailing over the balcony.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2