Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Confessions

While I kind of doubt that Tori's show with Jennie Garth will be a big hit, I hope it does well enough to stay on the air a while.
The best thing for their family would probably be for Tori to have a full time job that keeps her busy and out of the house--where she gets lots of attention on-set, and let Dean be the parent for a while.   He doesn't really look like he's in shape to be getting much work, and he really is the more stable parent.

If Candy wanted to do something for them, she'd pay for Patsy or a Patsy type housekeeper or nanny to be there to provide some stability for the kids, especially the two youngest.  Liam and Stella get to go to school which hopefully gives them some structure but those babies really have no other reality than these crazy parents.   

Liam and Stella probably have memories of better times, but Hattie and Finn only know the life they have now.     Dean seems to be less stressed and more present when he is dealing with the kids, while even when she's doing ok, Tori seems stressed.   I hope at least one of the off-camera nannies is calm and capable.

(edited)

IIRC they already have quite a bit of household help, including more than one nanny. No reason for Candy to pay for that. And Dean has recently been working on Chopped Canada.

Edited by DangerousMinds

Oh yes, I remember the vow renewal now. I think there was a yellow-grey theme? Vow renewals seem to the the kiss of death in reality world. I'm surprised they survived the first one. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Dean being a primary parent is horrifying, to my mind. I think Jack would concur.

JMO, of course.

Yup.  Jack can tweet his support all he wants for his dad.  But I betcha he won't ever forget the day his dad walked out on the family and he was left in the pool with Dean's  friends.  From Mary Jo's book, Jack ~ "Where's Dad?" ~ Mary Jo, "He had to go to work."  

Boy, wasn't that the truth!  I'd put in my resignation letter after the entire Inn, scuba and motor cycle drama.  But he continued to stick his dick in.  So, cry me a river.  I can't swim with that shit.

Edited by Lablover27

Ok, can anyone shed light on "I'm not going to talk about our sex life because a lady doesn't tell, but let's just say 'Donna Martin graduated.'"??  Do they do 90210 sex play in the bedroom?

And look, I believe that Dean cheated -- at least the one time, if not many more.  I can understand being devastated by that, especially if it's splashed all over the tabloids.  But the way Tori's carrying on it's like she was in a near-fatal car accident or lived as a POW.

she's endlessly needy and whiny, she has an eating disorder

Has she ever copped to having an eating disorder, or is she still sticking with the "I've just always been skinny" narrative?

Tori Spelling spends '$6K on daughter Stella's birthday party' with luxurious pampering session at high end spa

Sigh.  On the plus side, at least Stella is getting some attention.  I kinda feel like that kid kind of gets lost in the shuffle -- Liam gets a lot of attention, Finn is the baby, Hattie seems to have a cute, outgoing personality, and Stella seems a bit more withdrawn and forgotten.  I hope I'm wrong.

• Love 2
(edited)

I've wondered if her eating "habits" or lack of could be the reason behind that 9 day hospital stay.  (Oh no, it was because of a migraine---riiiiiight).

Edited by 4leafclover
  • Love 1

Sigh.  On the plus side, at least Stella is getting some attention.  I kinda feel like that kid kind of gets lost in the shuffle -- Liam gets a lot of attention, Finn is the baby, Hattie seems to have a cute, outgoing personality, and Stella seems a bit more withdrawn and forgotten.  I hope I'm wrong.

Agreed. I've noticed that Stella often looks sad in pictures or on the show. It could be that she just doesn't like being in the spotlight. Still, I can't imagine it's easy to be a kid in that family.

Ok, can anyone shed light on "I'm not going to talk about our sex life because a lady doesn't tell, but let's just say 'Donna Martin graduated.'"??  Do they do 90210 sex play in the bedroom?

They probably play "Tori Wins an Acting Award" games in the bedroom.

(Oh no, it was because of a migraine---riiiiiight).

I once had a health scare in which my organs began shutting down and my blood could no longer clot.  I was in the hospital for five days.  I'm not a physican, but I feel pretty confident stating that it's highly unlikely they kept her 9 days for a migraine.

You'd think she'd fess up to the eating disorder, no?  Another excuse to play the martyr.  If she can blame it on Dean's cheating and/or the papparazzi, all the better!

• Love 2

Tori will never admit her eating disorder. She recently claimed that she "eats like a horse".

I really want to say something snarky here.... I really do... But I'm gonna be good.

• Love 6

Is everyone else thinking the sex that shall not be named? Just me? *slinks away*

I'm assuming that you think they had a threesome with a drifter and then killed him with a hammer. Or is there another sex that shall not be named that I'm not aware of?

• Love 4