Type keyword(s) to search

Adam NewMan: Now Young, Still Restless

• Start Topic

(edited)
22 hours ago, Capricasix said:

Well, the Daily Fail is not exactly a bastion of journalistic integrity, or even accuracy. The article states that he is Australian, for pete's sake. 

I don't know whether this is allowed even in a thread about Adam or not. About a year ago I posted a comment on one of the threads here about this topic, and I provided some information from  someone with a source within Y&R who was no longer with the show, but was on rather recently (a little more than a year ago now, and somewhat concurrently with RW originally, though not part of that storyline). This individual is a veteran actor of considerable talent and rep. The actor (and the term is not used to indicate gender) is a blood relative of the individual who relayed this, and agreed to see what they might be able to tease out of anyone about what had happened BTS and the circumstances around which MM was dismissed. Most of those asked professed to not actually know what had really happened. The actor asked HK directly about this, and was told (and I'm quoting verbatim what I learned): "I don't know. He [MM] 'never did anything to me, and I never said he did'." So make of this what you will. The source of this information is as reliable as I can determine and didn't, to my knowledge, have any reason to conflate anything, as there was no personal dog in the fight, so to speak. Make of it what you will. This information is now about 2-1/2 years old or so, and when I posted it originally here last summer, I think, more than a year had elapsed since it was originally related, and the actor source hasn't been with the show for about two years or so, maybe a little longer now.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 5

Driving old Dickweed crazy would be icing on the cake!! lol

And wouldn't it be delicious if Adam had managed to mess with two out of three of Banana Boy's wives? Guaranteed heartburn for eternity for the clueless wonder and his dimwitted twin, Duhlan..Hey! I've got an idea, maybe Adam can offer Chelsea up as a consolation prize to these guys and take Sharon back.

• Love 3

I'm watching JH on "This is Us."  I actually love the cast and plot so I'm not mad at all. BUT ADAMN  is one of my favorite  characters. My guess it when the time is right he might resurface to claim Christian. Please dear show bring MM back.  

• Love 6

This thread title was eerrily prescient as Adam is now a Millennial. I'm cracking up over the Twitter jokes about Adam being so young now. The guy they cast is actually a year younger than the guy who played Nick and Sharon's son.

He's pretty hot, though.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5

He looks so much like Eric's/Hans during the Rat Patrol days. Better skin tho.

On 8/20/2019 at 3:16 AM, methodwriter85 said:

This thread title was eerrily prescient as Adam is now a Millennial. I'm cracking up over the Twitter jokes about Adam being so young now. The guy they cast is actually a year younger than the guy who played Nick and Sharon's son.

He's pretty hot, though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Here's hoping the next time Victoria goes to the office that Adam is sitting at her desk and his portrait has replaced hers.

Yes!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 5