Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)

So 3 of the Texas Star dancers ( Mallory, Caila, Ashley) made it but I don't see any of the 3 Texas Legends dancers (Courtney, Kelli, Shelby).

Edited by MrsEVH
(edited)
Is that the Laker Girl Anncell in the back row?

No, that's Alexandra from AA.

Lauren tweeted that Chandler is in.

Breelan tweeted that she's in

Some guesses about rookies:

Victoria back row, 5th from the left

Chandler, second row from the front, on the right, between Rachel and Kelsey

Carolyn second row from the back at the right end

Meagan (bucs) front row, 4th from right, Christina on the left of her and Courtney R (bucs) to the right of her

Loren second to last row, to the right of Rachel

Back row, to the right of Nicole, I think that's either Anel or Mary

rookie candidates definitely not in the photo

Both Asian girls: Ai and Yijiao

All of the African American girls except Alexandra: Anncell, Danielle, DeAmber, De"Janae, Kesha, Robin, Shante, Whitney

Both short haired girls: Michelle P (seahawks), Keeley

Blondes: Courtney J, Courtney C

Brunettes: Lacey

Redhead: Heather (spurs)

It seems like the returning veterans have been instructed not to tweet/facebook anything about who made TC

Edited by sleepyjean
(edited)

I believe Vivian just got cut off in the picture Kelli posted, in the other one she is standing next to Jinelle (I thintk) right where Kellis foto ends.. It's basically the same picutre

I'm gonna miss Alex and Morgan.

Vivian posted that she didn't win the fan vote, I wonder who did. She was no. 1 most of the time...

http://instagram.com/p/oH-aF1rGja/#

http://instagram.com/p/oHedlywWBd/#
Alex doesn't look that big to me, but I think I remember her getting called out for bad dancing a couple of times?

Edited by Preity
(edited)

Where did Vivian say she did not get the fan vote.  She was ahead a hour before the voting stopped.  I think she meant she wants the second time in TC to count since she was cut last year.

Alex was called out on the last episode in season 8 for dancing mistakes.  I think she looks fine, but she may have gain some pounds, and Kelli and Judy do not care for that.

Here is a better picture of the training camp candidates.  Still trying to figure out who the rookie candidates are.   http://ultimatecheerleaders.com/2014/05/congratulations-2014-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-training-campers/

Edited by bigskygirl
(edited)

Vivian posted on her FB:

Yesterday at 8:58pm ·

I didn't win fan vote this year.... But I am going to training camp!!!! Thank you all so very much for all your help and support and love!!!! I can't believe I did it.

Someone asked her who did win the fan vote, but she didn't reply!

Edited by Pearl1227
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sorry...I don't have facebook.  A hour before voting ended she was ahead.  Maybe, she was taken out because she won last year, and some people were saying it was not fair for the other girls. I am hoping the number two girl Loren? won.  She was one of my three favorites.

1-6 year vet  1-4 year vet  6-3 year vets  10-2 year vets  9-1 one year vets   Not a lot of experience on the team again this year.  Who will be squad/assistant leaders and make show group? 

Edited by bigskygirl
(edited)

Kaitlyn's twitter is still up. So, are the other acccounts of the retiring DCC. I wonder when they will take them down. Maybe, there are some legal issues involved and Kaitlyn is under some gag order.

I think the group leaders will be Sydney, Nicole, Holly, and Emma. Second leader: Katy, Brittney, Jacie, and Jenna.

Edited by nmvrn

1-6 year vet 1-4 year vet 6-3 year vets 10-2 year vets 9-1 one year vets Not a lot of experience on the team again this year. Who will be squad/assistant leaders and make show group?

Sydney is a 7 year vet, Nicole Bulcher 5 years.

(edited)

Sydney is not a seven year vet, and Nicole is not a five year vet yet.  Sydney is trying out for her seventh year, and Nicole is trying out for her fifth year.  They will not be seven and five year vets until they officially make the team again at the end of TC. A vet aka Chelsea, Kaitlyn L., and Amy R. can be cut from training camp for number  of reasons (drinking, gaining weight, not showing up for rehearsals etc. etc.)

Kaitlyn is a mystery.  If she was taken off the squad for weight gain, she might have been taken off the team, but she still has a twitter account without performing and going on appearances. She is still posting some DCC related tweets. They might address what happen with her in Season 9.

Edited by bigskygirl

Kaitlyn is a mystery.  If she was taken off the squad for weight gain, she might have been taken off the team, but she still has a twitter account without performing and going on appearances. She is still posting some DCC related tweets. They might address what happen with her in Season 9.

Sure it could be a medical issue/something we don't know about, but she definitely got huge: http://www.instavillage.com/p/723255236922148652_16488040/ 

(edited)

Picture not found.  Where are the meddling kids and the dog to solve the great Kaitlyn mystery.

it says page not found, but just try reloading it and for some reason it works then...  Just highlight the web address and then press return.  it loads the second time.

Or try this one: http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.instavillage.com/origincache-prn.fbcdn.net/640xNx10299851_1422053201400196_1241331531_n.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6Sb8bwRyxF.webp 

Edited by ThreaLevelMidnight
  • Love 1
(edited)

So did Anncell not make it? I can't find her in the pictures posted (thanks for that btw!)

That's a stunner to me, she looked so good in the clip they put up for the fan vote in my opinion. Wonder what happened?

I was glad to see one of my favorites up there though, at least I think she's there. At the far right in the third row.

I don't, however, see Lauren from Las Vegas and I thought she would be a shoe in.

The first episode of the show should be very interesting this year.

Not surprised that Morgan got cut but I am surprised Alex did. She would have been a 3 year vet if she had made it back and I always thought generally once you get past that second year you're golden. Clearly not.

Edited by SanLynn
  • Love 1
(edited)

Did Loren and Jessika make it?  I thought they look good and have some potential.

Alex is cute and looks great, but the judges may have thought she put on some weight (God forbid) 

Edited by bigskygirl

Hey all! I am a long time lurker, first time poster. Two things...On Loren's twitter she says thank you to everyone for helping her get one step closer. I took that to mean she won the fan vote. Next, Courtni Shea was the veteran missing from the vet photos. Last photo she posted was after interviews. Hope she's okay

• Love 1

So did Anncell not make it? I can't find her in the pictures posted (thanks for that btw!)

That's a stunner to me, she looked so good in the clip they put up for the fan vote in my opinion. Wonder what happened?

I was glad to see one of my favorites up there though, at least I think she's there. At the far right in the third row.

I don't, however, see Lauren from Las Vegas and I thought she would be a shoe in.

The first episode of the show should be very interesting this year.

Not surprised that Morgan got cut but I am surprised Alex did. She would have been a 3 year vet if she had made it back and I always thought generally once you get past that second year you're golden. Clearly not.

In season 3 (2008)  five vets got cut at finals. Two of them had 2 or more years and the other there  were 1 yr vets.

(edited)

Amy R. had two years under her belt when she was cut.  Unless you are a butt kisser or a favorite of Kelli and/or Judy, a vet can be cut.

Edited by bigskygirl

In season 3 (2008)  five vets got cut at finals. Two of them had 2 or more years and the other there  were 1 yr vets.

There was a vet going for her 4th year that was cut, I think her name was Carmen.   CMT made a fool of her by quoting her before solos started saying "I don't think any vets will be cut this year".   

(edited)

I am so glad to see Morgan gone. I never liked her. I think Kitty pulled major strings to get and keep Morgan on the team last year, and Morgan was probably expecting her to do it again this year. Obviously, that didn't work for her this time. She doesn't have the DCC look (she's got a very old, rough looking face), and she can't memorize choreography. It's just one excuse after another with Morgan, and I got so sick of seeing her constant whining and special treatment last season. If she didn't have an in with Kitty, she wouldn't have lasted a week in training camp. I think Kelli struck a deal with Kitty that she'd give Morgan one season, and then she was on her own and would have to earn her spot back. Obviously, Morgan couldn't do that. I bet Kelli and Judy are relieved to be able to wash their hands of her.

As for Kaitlyn, wow. She really has gained weight. Is it possible that she may be pregnant? I don't know much about her or have Twitter, so all I know is what I saw on last season's show, but that could explain the weight gain and the need to bow out of performances and appearances and quietly retire.

Edited by blairwaldorf

I really wish someone would explain the kaitlyn situation, but I doubt it, they're not that big on explaining things that don't happen during TC

If it's something personal, I would not expect them to.

I really wish someone would explain the kaitlyn situation, but I doubt it, they're not that big on explaining things that don't happen during TC

If it's something personal, I would not expect them to.

I agree. Maybe Kaitlyn doesn't want her personal issue shared.

(edited)

I don't think it's anything personal with Kaitlyn. I just think that she couldn't keep her weight down. Anyone could tell just by looking at her that she's prone to gaining weight easily. You can always tell. Even when Kelly Clarkson was at her skinniest, you could always tell she was gonna be a big woman eventually. At Kaitlyn's age, her metabolism is changing and it probably just bit her in the butt at the worst possible time.

Edited by Italian Ice

Whatever is going on with kaitlyn, it apparently isn't for anything as horrible as weight gain as if that were the case she'd would have been removed from the sight long ago. It has to be something that wouldn't mar the prestigious dcc reputation for her to still be associated with them.

I loved Morgan, but I'm not surprised she's gone. She, like every other "bubble" girl that made it was always on borrowed time, just like Loni and that other girl that auditioned with Loni. Take your year and leave on a high note.

(edited)

Mary, Christina, Chandler, Courtney, Mallory, Ashley P., Meagan, Vivian, Erika, Lacey, Breelan, Melissa, Loren, Calia, Alexandra and Victoria are the rookie candidates. Ashley M. and Vivian are the only two girls from last year's training camp who were cut to make it back to training camp this year.

Edited by bigskygirl
(edited)

I was hoping Jessika and Lauren would have made it into training camp. I wondered why 43 girls were chosen for TC when last year they had 47. Will they have less than 39 girls this year?

Edited by bigskygirl

Hi All -

Did anyone notice that Jordan Ketchum was in the group of girls trying out?? I read somewhere that this is not first time she has re-auditioned for the team and not made it back...Also, did Jennifer Katherine, McKenzie's friend retire? I don't see her listed as on the team or as retiring.

Did anyone notice that Jordan Ketchum was in the group of girls trying out?? I read somewhere that this is not first time she has re-auditioned for the team and not made it back

According to her facebook, Jordyn is currently pregnant so I don't think she tried out this year. She did try out another year (a few years ago?) and didn't make it to camp.

I'm still stunned that Anncell and Lauren didn't make it.

I'm also surprised that Anncell didn't make it. She was definitely a standout, so if she didn't get chosen, it must be for something other than her dancing. Maybe she didn't perform well in kickline or interview.

did Jennifer Katherine, McKenzie's friend retire?

She's in the photo, third row next to Samantha. I had to look at the DCC site to remember her. I had no memory of her ever existing.Was she on the show at all last year?

Jennifer Alexis was mackenzie friend and the one called in for weight last season. She's still on the team.

Jennifer katherine was a rookie last year and is on show group. She got rookie of the year.

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't care for the highlights Jacie and Jasmine got this year. They look a little cheap. I hope they put their hair back the way it was. Jacie does have great arms though.

Edited by sleepyjean

I agree with posters who said they were surprised at how unimpressive a lot of the semi-finalists were as dancers, and I think that's why they took fewer into TC this year.  When I voted, it was not hard to whittle it down to 10, because so many of the dancers were weak and messy (including a lot of the girls from college and pro teams!).  I appreciate that they're not taking a ton of girls into camp that they don't really think can make it, just for drama for the show.  It's a good thing a lot of vets came back this year!  There's not a ton of seniority on the squad, but I think the returning vets are a strong group.  I think it's very possible there will be a slightly smaller squad this year than recent years.  There were a lot of cute ladies auditioning, but it was clear a lot of them lacked dance training and polish in ways that can't be fixed in 8 weeks.  The choreography did look harder this year compared to last year, though, to be fair.  There were a few rookies who were impressive in their videos.  I already forget which ones, but I recall that Mary stood out to me, so I was glad to see she made it to TC.

I'm not surprised that Morgan got cut, what with her bad memory and all, but I'm disappointed about Alex and Courtni.  I liked them both on the show, and I think Alex looks really fit and sexy, even though I agree her weight might have contributed to her getting cut.

I'm definitely curious to see who the group leaders and seconds are this year.  My guess for leaders are Sydney (obv), Emma, Nicole, and Holly; my guess for 2nds are Brittany, Jacie, Veronica, Jenna, or Kelsey.  Can't wait for season 9!  My guilty pleasure...

(edited)

I agree that Vivian looks leaner this year.  Her abs looks really ripped, and she still looks healthy.  I was disappointed that her dancing wasn't cleaner and more powerful, though.  She's obviously been working her butt off on getting in shape, and her dancing should have been equally improved, since that also was a problem for her last year.  Even if her body passes muster now, her dancing could be a deal breaker for making the team.  I've never been sold on her dancing, but I think she's gorgeous, a hard worker, and a fun performer, so I'm rooting for her--as long as she doesn't beg this year.

Edited by M1977G
  • Love 2