Type keyword(s) to search

The Starling City Times: News and Media about Arrow

Grammaeryn
  • Start Topic

David Ramsey is the cutest person ever. THAT SMILE. THOSE DIMPLES. 

WHY IS THIS CAST SO GOOD LOOKING?!?!?!?!

GOD DAMMIT CW.

Honestly I couldn't have seen this on a worse day. I feel like shit now :p

And that last image is just unfair man. Idk how us mere mortals can compete with that...

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 2

I don't think there was ever official spoilers (edit: well apparently at least GreenArrowTV must have posted something by what they said in that article) but yeah, like you said she'd been spotted during filming. I just forgot about it during my post-finale rage - lol. My theory at the time was that she was going to show up in a flashback, but dream makes sense.

Edited by Starfish35

That scene with Moira would have been brutal. Just reading it makes me heartbroken for Oliver. It would have lended some gravity to the finale (and continuity *looks at Sara*) but at what cost? A bad case of the sads for three months.

• Love 1

I don't think Arrow did commentaries for the DVDs, a shame considering those could be so much fun and illuminating. I've been seeing GIFs of the commentaries from AoS and those folks have some really funny stories to tell. Arrow doesn't have to do them for every episode, and they don't have to have the entire cast all at once. I would have loved one with just Stephen, Emily and David. And then another one with Willa, Colton and Bex, another with Paul, Susannah and John B.

• Love 1

http://aerynscrichton.tumblr.com/

That's the second person to own the DVD's. They've not uploaded anything beyond a few intriguing comments, but I think that they might be uploading the deleted scenes/bloopers soon (according to an ask to puzzledhats on tumblr.)

Edit: Apparently http://purecraziness.tumblr.com/ shall be getting the DVD's tomorrow, so you should maybe keep an eye out for that.

Edited by doesntworkonwood
  • Love 1

That was super entertaining @Lanter7! Thanks for the heads up!

6:26 Felicity's little hand-gesture signifying "catfight" is the best moment of acting I've seen in this whole thing so far.

This made me cackle :p 

Edited by wonderwall

Topless Robot writer blogs for twelve hours on the DVD. I don't think he was too impressed, but it is a fun read through the first half of the second season.

Lolz, I find it funny that even a first time viewer who was not invested in the show at all did not take Oliver Sara hook up as something serious and thought it was just on the way to make it to Felicity. His exact line was

"Oliver makes out with Sarah. Okay, but..how long to get to Felicity?"

I would've loved to see that scene but I understand why it was cut. We know so little about Felicity it's actually kind of ridiculous. It just makes me even more curious about her secret origins episode.

They had to cut some real insight into a -still- unexplored character to show Laurel collecting newspapers ;) LOL

HAHA too true though.

Velocity23, thanks for the deleted scene and EBR interview link.

That liveblog was really hilarious (although I think Arrow is a better show than this blogger thinks).

2:21 Is she REALLY comparing her grieving to his trying to fucking survive on an island for five years?

If "she" refers to Laurel, then this line sums up the problem with

making Laurel the Black Canary with the back story given to her on this show.

If "she" refers to Thea, then it makes no sense except to showcase her immaturity.  I just don't remember that scene.

Some of the funniest blog lines:

2:43 Oliver can keep a secret identity, but he can't close the curtains when he's fucking his girlfriend in the window that faces the street?
3:30 Oliver just called Felicity a "good friend." He friendzoned her. That's gotta hurt. But since this is a world in which some paint on his eyes totally obscure a guy's identity, maybe glasses actually do conceal hotness in this universe.
11:12 "I processed my way through a pint of mint chip." Oh Felicity. You need better taste in flavors. Did you pick that one just because it's green?

The line at 3:53 reminded me that Diggle used to have this thing for his brother's wife, now widow, but felt uncomfortable hooking up with her because... you know, brother's wife.  But yet, the show has no discomfort with Oliver hooking up with two sisters.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

The line at 3:53 reminded me that Diggle used to have this thing for his brother's wife, now widow, but felt uncomfortable hooking up with her because... you know, brother's wife.  But yet, the show has no discomfort with Oliver hooking up with two sisters.

So it means they understand how gross it is but. Just. Don't. Care.

So it means they understand how gross it is but. Just. Don't. Care.

See, Diggle hooking up wth his brother's widow is disrespectful to his brother, a man. Oliver playing vagina ping pong with the Lance sisters is disrespectful to two women, so, what's the problem? /mansplaining.

• Love 4

Hah! Even he says Oliver was jealous and that was when Barry just arrived.

Re-watching that Felicity deleted scene actually makes me really sad it wasn't left in.

Has anyone ever asked the EPs why they think the sister swap is ok? Or even the actors? How embarrassing.

Edited by ArrowLimbo