Type keyword(s) to search

Star Salvation & Episode Previews Talk

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, J-Man said:

Katie gets dumped twice in the same evening!

Katie: You ARE the Biggest Loser!

Sadly, dollars to donuts they bring her back next season for Comeback Kitchen.  

I love (not) the captions they put up to explain how each competitor ended up in SS.  And Harrison's "one off day" is amusing, considering that's pretty much how everyone gets there.  

• Love 2
On 7/16/2018 at 1:33 AM, J-Man said:

Katie gets dumped twice in the same evening!

Katie: You ARE the Biggest Loser!

Kitchen Cop Katie, or Killer Shark Katie, as she is known. We’ll see her either at the finale, in Comeback Kitchen (ugh Sarah), or The Real Housewives of Hazzard County.

• Love 1

Thanks so who is remaining: the guy no one remembers, Jess and Palek?

I just watched and I've already forgotten his name.  Chris maybe.  The 4th one left is Harrison.

My guess is that the returnee will be Jess and her awful, way too bright red lipstick.  I like her the least of the bunch so I hope I'm wrong.

• Love 3

Despite Harrison talking about his sweat I think he will return as he has the most promise and can cook.   It will be hard to justify any of them but if it is on performance only Jess is a lock, but I don't think it is.  I have a hunch production wants Harrison up against Chris and Manny.   Seems obvious to me, and I think he can win it. 

• Love 1

Not that anything about FNS is fair but am I the only one that thinks it's unfair that someone that theoretically got eliminated week one or two can get invited back to the master show when there are only four/three contestants left, having bypassed most of the obnoxious themed-weeks crap?

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/23/2018 at 1:09 AM, mlp said:

I just watched and I've already forgotten his name.  Chris maybe.  The 4th one left is Harrison.

My guess is that the returnee will be Jess and her awful, way too bright red lipstick.  I like her the least of the bunch so I hope I'm wrong.

I've been thinking the same thing.  Jess will be the one to return and probably win the main show too, just because I'm not crazy about her.  I get "this was meant to be" vibes from the way they're setting her up.  I'm almost hoping it's the guy no one knows (Chris?).  LOL  He did seem to do rather well on SS, but it would be kind of weird and not especially fair for him to return to the main show having been eliminated so early.  I can't see him winning FNS, though, and I still think the chosen one is Jess, not any of the ones left on FNS right now (Manny, Amy or Christian).

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 1

I’m pretty sure it’s Jess. They keep showing the commercial for tonight and when they get to the part where they are about to tell the final three who is returning, all you see is the doors open and a quick shot of an arm waving and it’s definitely a thin female arm, lol.

• Love 2

The FN app always crashes for me so I havent seen any of these until tonight.

I love a runny yolk more than most human beings on the planet and gladly have it even in a breakfast sandwich but combines with that runny thin cheesy sauce, Alex’s breakfast sandwich was a hot mess.

The fact that Rebecca was also a food blogger is why I think they decided to label Jess a food novelist because she doesn’t appear to describe herself that way in real life.

The over use of the term money shot was unfortunate particularly when combined with “ooey gooey”.

• Love 1

A yolk as runny as Alex's should definitely not be in a sandwich.  That's why great grill masters "poke the yolk" of a sandwich egg - so it can achieve that ooey-gooey texture but not run down your chin.  I mean, even McDonald's knows better than to put runny yolk in Egg McMuffins, lol.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Commando Cody said:

It was sad. By the end Harrison had fixed all of his issues. It looked like Jess won based only on winning the final challenge. 

I never saw any real issues with Harrison.  He was only sent to SS for daring to question Gee-Ah-Da.  

I thought he should have been the one to come back.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, smiley13 said:

I never saw any real issues with Harrison.  He was only sent to SS for daring to question Gee-Ah-Da.  

I thought he should have been the one to come back.

Agreed. I hope to still see him on Food Network in some capacity (?) or Cooking Channel. 

• Love 1

Jess just isn't my idea of a show host.  She's more like a model for every variety of  upscale apparel.  She should be voted "best dressed" and leave it at that.

That southern gal with the blonde hair who shimmied in the show's preview provided real pleasure when she left.  Bobby was just beginning to get interested in her, and I was afraid she'd get a free pass (from Bobby AND from elimination).  She was too stuck on herself to be believed. 

I thought that Patak (sp?) was the best of the women until Ree "Thompson" decided that P. was a member of Al Quiada and outchatted her into elimination.  P. really deserved to be brought back, I thought.

With Christian eliminated, I think the title will go to Manny.  I just wish the FN would give the winner a real chance by awarding him with at least a short version of his own show.  Bragging rights are not enough for someone who has slaved for weeks cooking and entertaining viewers with their blood, sweat and tears.  I think that viewers are abandoning this show partly because there is no payoff any longer.

• Love 1