Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

Haha, Poor Roy always gets stuck next to Sara, who seems to like being the mean older sister to a little brother.

Is Sara pushing Roy out of the car or trying to pull him back in after he started falling out?

The caption says "Team Arrow goes on a road trip! ᕙ (✿⊙へ ⊙〃) (and try not to lose Roy along the way)". 

So it looks like she's saving him this time. Which is also the older sister thing to do, protect him from danger. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 1

You know with the number of fan created things that add a smart chick to Supernatural as a permanent and equal member, it's a wonder that the Winchester Brothers haven't stumbled across a previously unknown Winchester Sister.  Give the people what they want. 

But they can't have Felicity.

Or Chloe.

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2

Felicity's wearing the boob window dress - attractive but not very practical for that kind of trip! Also her skirt looks about to do a Marilyn Monroe.

I'm sure Oliver will 'save' her, heh heh.

Edited by pootlus

I don't know if this has been posted but it's pretty freaking funny.  Contains scenes from S2 throughout the video, along with other older shows and clips from the S3 promos and the very end of the video.  Olicity Humor 5

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 7

I don't know if this has been posted but it's pretty freaking funny.  Contains scenes from S2 throughout the video, along with other older shows and clips from the S3 promos and the very end of the video.  Olicity Humor 5

This is amazing.  The first Olicity thing I've ever shown to my husband.  LOL

Clearly taking Lili Taylor's advice:  Don't be a "guy," Oliver. The world is full of guys.  Be a man. 

But shouldn't it be raining?

Say Anything is one of my favorite movies from way back when :')

But I have a feeling Felicity would sooner murder Oliver for subjecting a precious tablet to rain than forgive him for whatever he's done :p

Smart move, Oliver, smart move. 

• Love 2

Say Anything is one of my favorite movies from way back when :')

But I have a feeling Felicity would sooner murder Oliver for subjecting a precious tablet to rain than forgive him for whatever he's done :p

Smart move, Oliver, smart move. 

It's only 2nd to Princess Bride in  quotability for RL situations.  I trust then that a power ballad is playing while Oliver's message is scrolling through.    

Celine Dion's my heart will go on or Whitney Houston's I will always love you because season 3 sneak peak has shown us that Oliver Queen in love is like a romance novel heroine who is just overflowing with love and affection. I mean that man was practically walking everywhere with proverbial heart eyes.

In the Olicity Humor video, it's really funny when Laurel says she's going with the team, and the guy from Scrubs replies "No chance, Lance."

On the Team Arrow thread, wonderwall has been comparing Team Arrow to Chuck.

Last fall, Girlwithsixsmiles took that idea and wrote a Felicity Versus series that puts Felicity into a Chuck-like world. She only did five of them, but I think they're worth reading.  (Why I am reluctant to start reading WIPs -- too often when I get hooked, the writer stops before finishing.)

Edited by statsgirl

So the official FB page just posted this poster, and I nearly had a heart attack because I disliked it so much.  (I can barely tell who's who, for one thing.)

10703727_1555624871335349_41350840517204

Luckily, they confirmed it's fan made. Thank god. I would have lost all faith in the CW art department if this was official. As fanart, it's fine, but as an official poster, just no.

• Love 2