Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

Oh god! They put leather in the washer? You Have Failed This Fabric!

Well, she did add under the pic (Team Arrow goes to the laundromat! in which no one knows how to do laundry properly)

Poor Roy, at least he got to have fun at Disney World and at the movies. 

Edited by Sakura12

[Delurk] Great Oliver x Felicity video…a little old but make me smile

This one is longish but probably the best edited one that I"ve seen

As for Fics...everything recommended so far is great

Tarafina's Darling heart, I loved you from the start is one of my absolute faves

The laughing Duchess - At first just a little Started out as a 5 times fic and evolved…not yet finished but some really good writing style. Starts off light, get darker. 

Callistawolf - This Ain't Love (It's Clear To See) Alternative Season 1 when Oliver has a 1 night stand with Felicity. 

Sandys18 - AUs fun and different

Cupid's Angel

Billionaire Bachelor

[/Delurk]

• Love 2

There's this one. I kind of love how most of the artists draw Sara completely chill wherever she is. She's just whistling away while Roy's being attacked by a crab, sitting on top the washing machine while Roy's inside of it and why not make the game more interesting by playing it upside down.

tumblr_n06u7xLkSn1sg2jeco1_1280.png

And these. Everyone is always picking on poor Roy. 

tumblr_mzxhtibvVw1sg2jeco1_500.png

tumblr_mzxhtibvVw1sg2jeco2_500.png

tumblr_mzxhtibvVw1sg2jeco3_500.png

tumblr_mzxhtibvVw1sg2jeco4_500.png

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 2

How did you get the picture to show up? I tried [/*img] but it still posted as a hyperlink.

I did  [/*img],  So, I'm not sure why it came up as a hyperlink.

@Sakura12  Poor Roy, he like the little brother they like to tease.

Great edit. But all that flowing long hair?  It just makes no sense, besides blocking her vision it makes it easier to grab and hold.

I was hoping that Felicity at least had smart hair.  Bring back the ponytail.

fcF1e84.jpg

So dearyunaxx did an edit of Felicity in costume, and I have to say, she looks really good.

It does look good. Where did they borrow the costume part from? It looks familiar but I can't place it.

I kind of love how most of the artists draw Sara completely chill wherever she is. She's just whistling away while Roy's being attacked by a crab, sitting on top the washing machine while Roy's inside of it and why not make the game more interesting by playing it upside down.

Yeah I really like those. I really like the art that has all five together.

Edited by Starfish35

Poor Roy he knows Sara's going to let go of the cart soon. While Felicity and Oliver know that Dig wouldn't do that to them so they're having fun.

Ha!  Sara has already let go.  Her feet are tucked up on the cart and she's just hanging on for the ride too. 

Hee!  I just noticed that Oliver has his hands on top of Felicity's head as he is peeking up from behind. 

Edited by BkWurm1

Hahaha they need to make Sara picking on Roy canon!

oh boy, I need that to happen on the show. She should just randomly kick his ass for shit and giggles because she can - like a mean older sister.

• Love 2

The hearts just bubbling off of Oliver as he gazes adoringly at Felicity are incredibly cute. 

But she wears her heart on her sleeve, am I right?

Aww, a wee little Green Arrow.  :)

• Love 1