Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

Aw this is nice, I love how Felicity always believes in Oliver even though everyone else in his life don't:

tumblr_nc28qni6Rb1s2prmyo7_250.giftumblr_nc28qni6Rb1s2prmyo10_250.gif

tumblr_nc28qni6Rb1s2prmyo2_250.giftumblr_nc28qni6Rb1s2prmyo1_250.gif

tumblr_nc28qni6Rb1s2prmyo8_250.giftumblr_nc28qni6Rb1s2prmyo9_250.gif

tumblr_nc28qni6Rb1s2prmyo4_250.giftumblr_nc28qni6Rb1s2prmyo5_250.gif

There's an extra one with Thea, but I didn't like that one as much because it didn't really make sense. But yeah :') This is nice!

• Love 1

Not to be that guy...but Roy and Tommy's don't work for me...Felicity was never let down by Oliver directly the way he let everyone else down (including Diggle) so Roy was justified.

Tommy never stopped trusting Oliver I'd say despite his anger.

From David's twitter:

BxDfdInCEAAOaMo.jpg

Edited by wingster55
  • Love 2

Not to be that guy...but Roy and Tommy's don't work for me...Felicity was never let down by Oliver directly the way he let everyone else down (including Diggle) so Roy was justified.

Tommy never stopped trusting Oliver I'd say despite his anger.

Tommy never stopped supporting or caring for Oliver even when he was angry.  (Poor Tommy, too good for this world.)

I'd say Oliver let Felicity and Diggle down when he disappeared after the Undertaking.  He also let her down at the start of The Dodger but recovered fast.

With Roy, it's more like he built Oliver up to a superhuman status which no one could live up to. 

• Love 1

I don't know how to post it here but it's the picture of Oliver and Felicity sitting at a table as if negotiating and the caption is "Now, regarding those love interests. We talked and decided we don't want it. Please,let them go"

Ever since the season 3 poster appeared, there's been a run of fan photoshopped alternatives (and many of them better than the official one.)

Hah, that's hysterical.

From Media Thread

http://goo.gl/kq4Eis

Replacing Laurel with Sara doesn't really improve it because the artwork is so bad. Although t does highlight just how bad the original poster was that you could UST plop Sara in and she kind of fits. That being siad, this sort of matches my idea of what the S3 poster should have been if Sara was a regular.

Basically, I wanted that exact lineup and then Thea/Merlyn on one side and Laurel/Lance on the other. So Team Arrow, with 2 family units as bookends...one light side one dark side.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 5

Hah, that's hysterical.

From Media Thread

Replacing Laurel with Sara doesn't really improve it because the artwork is so bad. Although t does highlight just how bad the original poster was that you could UST plop Sara in and she kind of fits. That being siad, this sort of matches my idea of what the S3 poster should have been if Sara was a regular.

Basically, I wanted that exact lineup and then Thea/Merlyn on one side and Laurel/Lance on the other. So Team Arrow, with 2 family units as bookends...one light side one dark side.w

Yeah quite a few people had the dark side/light side idea. That would be good but CW doesn't put old people (people above 40) on their posters :P. Sara not being on the poster makes sense because she is only in like 6 episodes this season. But yeah it would be cool if Thea/Malcolm were on it but I guess they just wanted the heroes. 

Edited by ban1o

That poster with Sara looks good. Well, good is a relative because the original art is so crappy, but I like the placement of Roy, Felicity, Oliver, Diggle, Sara.  it's much more interesting than the boy, girl, boy, girl, boy of the original, and the black of Sara's costume balances the red of Roy's with the three greenish outfits in the center.

Basically, I wanted that exact lineup and then Thea/Merlyn on one side and Laurel/Lance on the other. So Team Arrow, with 2 family units as bookends...one light side one dark side.

That's what I was hoping for too.  The official poster is really amateurish, much more so than the fanart it sparked.

This is the most hilarious video I've ever seen! I don't know if this has been posted here before, so sorry for a double post! 

Note: If you understand German, I suggest you not watch it because it just loses its appeal.

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 3

Oh my word. That is amazing. "Anyone who thinks what happens on vacation stays on vacation, get out." And "Set the DVR for next week."

Off topic and on a possibly more nerdy note, there's one of those where Hitler is going on about how much he hates the Bluebook. For those if you in the legal field.

I could watch "Downfall" parodies all day, and there have been days when I've done just that. I loved the Olicity one since the first time I saw it, but I've never seen the Bluebook one. I'm crying laughing.

Edited by KenyaJ

Team Arrow. Team Attractive. 

Also, I don't know why but I really love the way the camera circles them as they talk and figure things out as a team. It just kind of illustrates their dynamic and how well it works in some way. I don't know. I can't explain it. I just like it a lot.

• Love 2