Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

This is wonderful - key Olicity moments from 1x03 through 7x09 (warning: it's 52 minutes long)...

7 anos de Olicity - Arrow - Legendado
Published on Jan 15, 2019, by Máfia Olicity

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4

I'm posting this here because it's less news/reviews and more like a fan selecting songs to fit Olicity...

Here’s some songs that will remind you of Olicity
Lynsey Neill   April 19, 2019
https://www.purefandom.com/2019/04/19/heres-some-songs-that-will-remind-you-of-olicity/

Oliver and Felicity are an epic couple. And epic couples have songs written about them, do they not? Here lies a playlist that will remind you of Olicity’s epicness (some of which were dug up from the depths of my angstiest teenage years), enjoy!

I Found
by: Amber Run

Oliver, Felicity was right there all along! “I Found” reminds me of season 3 Oliver, going on a first date with the woman he knew he loved.
Do I Wanna Know?
by: Arctic Monkeys

The sexy-rocker vibes to this song reminds me, quite frankly, of Olicity’s sexiness. Yes, Oliver and Felicity are very sweet and romantic but they are also known for some of the most iconic sex scenes. *Chef kiss*
Summertime Sadness
by: Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey’s hauntingly beautiful song “Summertime Sadness” reminds me of Felicity’s perspective of Oliver’s hero journey. It’s like “I love you, do your thing, be a hero, but it still sucks.” It’s also a fitting song title considering that all of the Arrow season finales are in the summer.
Songbird
by: Fleetwood Mac

This classic is all about wanting beautiful things for the person you love, and how you’ll do anything for them. So basically, Olicity.
Turning Page
by: Sleeping At Last

It’s season 4 happy Oliver (before the sad breakup)! He’s like, “woah, is this what being in love feels like? Why haven’t I been doing this all along?!” Silly, silly, boy.
I’ll Never Love Again
by: Lady Gaga (A Star Is Born soundtrack)

Felicity is still wearing her ring 20 years later. There’s really nothing left to say.
The Night We Met
by: Lord Huron

Ah, that disastrous season 4 breakup. Dark times in the Olicity fandom. Listen to this song and cry, my friends.
Can’t Help Falling In Love
by: Elvis Presley (Ingrid Michaelson cover)

Remember when Oliver whipped out soufflés and a ring so fast without any warning? Was he trying to kill the Olicity fandom? I think he was. But he can’t help it.
Total Eclipse of the Heart
by: Bonnie Tyler (Sleeping At Last cover)

I know what you’re thinking. “Are you really so extra that you’re putting ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ on this playlist?” And the answer is yes, yes I am. It’s an understatement to say that Oliver goes through some really dark things, but he can get through anything with Felicity by his side.
I’ve Got This Friend
by: The Civil Wars

Season 2 Olicity, pretty much. With Diggle shipping it so hard.
Born Again
by: Josh Garrels

If this song doesn’t basically sum up Oliver Queen then I don’t know what does.
To Build A Home
by: The Cinematic Orchestra

Saving Star City. That’s what it’s all about.
Please Don’t Leave Quite Yet
by: Adam Agin

Sorry I keep mentioning the breakup. But alas, I have masochistic tendencies.
Your Beating Heart
by: Brendan James

It’s Olicity getting back together in 5×20, remember? The sewer talk in all of its angsty glory.
I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)
by: The Proclaimers (Sleeping At Last cover)

“You will always be the love of my life.” Oliver Queen said that to Felicity Smoak.
Never Be The Same
by: Camila Cabello

This is more of an upbeat rendition of season 3 Felicity.
I Found You
by: Alabama Shakes

When Olicity finally got married after 6 seasons.
All I Want
by: Kodaline

Season 5 Olicity personified!
At Last
by: Etta James

Finally, their first dance song.

Do you guys say "A lift to the airport" or "A ride to the airport" if you are talking about someone driving you?

We use "lift" but I need to check if that us just an Aussie thing. I am not sure!

7 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

Do you guys say "A lift to the airport" or "A ride to the airport" if you are talking about someone driving you?

We use "lift" but I need to check if that us just an Aussie thing. I am not sure!

Ride is probably more common but lift is not unheard of.  I use them interchangeably though "geting a lift" has spur of the moment connotations. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Really nice work...

Oliver & Felicity || To Build A Home [+7x22]
Published on May 16, 2019, by Felicity Queen

oliver & felicity | this love [+7x22]
Published on May 14, 2019, by atlantis

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Featherhat said:

@Mellowyellow Wow You Weren't Kidding.  😂 is that both dead Laurel and Siren?! Oliver wouldn't just run away to Liam Yu, he'd flag down Sara with the Waverider. But each to their own when that's all you have for your ship I guess.

It's Moira actually 🤤🤤🤤

8 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

It's Moira actually 🤤🤤🤤

Wow oops. That's what happens when there's iffy photoshop and I'm on my phone. But that begs the question why is Liverpool gazing at his Mum like that? 

Just now, Featherhat said:

Sure but she was a good character to watch on the show.

Lol.  I meant in that picture.  I loved Moira and all her grey hats.  

• LOL 1

The variety of post-finale fics is impressive.  Some that I'm enjoying:

The Other Side of a World Without You By MachaSWicket.  Felicity rejoins Oliver.

Through Time and Space by griever11.  A fix-it courtesy of our favourite tech genius..

Dear Oliver by jesileigh.  Felicity writes letter to Oliver while she is apart from him.

and Adventures in Paradise by @Mellowyellow.  Oliver and Felicity go on adventures after they re-unite.

• Love 3

@statsgirl Aww thanks for that hun. Love that you're always up for silly 😘

I'm so desperate for you to know how it ends I'm really motoring on my chores so I can type it out as fast as possible. 

The worse thing to do is write fanfic in your head when you're in no position to type out down! It annoys me as the typed up version never seems as good as the head version. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I NEED HELP!

314:

Felicity is updating files and Oliver is there to steal some data yes???

When he gets back to Waller and Maseo, were they running a search and processing data yes?

Are they looking for the virus?

I never watch Flashbacks and had to watch this for a task so I want to check that I have my facts correct.

I don't recall what Maseo and Waller were doing but I don't think Flashback Felicity was updating files.  She just went into the office to drop a file or something off.  We don't know why she was working late specifically.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I don't recall what Maseo and Waller were doing but I don't think Flashback Felicity was updating files.  She just went into the office to drop a file or something off.  We don't know why she was working late specifically.  

Cool! Thank you! That's fine too! Good to have the details correct!

1500 words and evil me is saying "Go play tonight and look for a gem. You've earned it."

Good me is like "Just finish the chapter you lazy bint."

• Love 1
(edited)

FYI, here is a site that does transcripts of Arrow episodes.  You should be able to figure out what the data Oliver was getting was for.    

https://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=16595

I often find it faster to skim through transcripts than track down clips.  The site doesn't have all episodes but it has complete early seasons at least and then more a a scattering after that.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1

Another great video by this fan (get ready to cry again)...

Original Team Arrow || See You Again
Published on Jun 3, 2019, by infinitecanvas

OTA is what made Arrow what it was. The writers may have forgotten that later down the line, but the fans did not. So I thought I'd make a vid to commemorate the very best of the show. I hope you enjoy!  

• Love 3

HELP!

So say I write something

ZZ went to the zoo

Then in the next part I have:

5 years later

ZZ bought popcorn

But now I want to move on 3 years from that so in that case do I write:

8 years later 

or 

3 Years later

HELP!

This is really nicely done (good effort at showcasing everyone)...

Arrowverse (tribute) || Under Pressure
Published on Jul 19, 2019, by O&F

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2