Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

Yeah, sorry about that. I actually have the last 2 chapters mostly finished, but then I got frustrated with the show in season 2B and quit watching for a while. And I might have been a little burned out on fanfiction in general because I took a break from writing before summer and just never got back to it. I'm not busy this week though, so I'll take a look and see if I can finish it up before Halloween. :)

Are you going to give season 3 a chance?? :)

Yeah, I'll be watching season 3. I've been trying to follow the threads here but I get behind, so I just end up lurking rather than commenting. :)

Well I speak on behalf of all the posters here when I say your input has been sorely missed! I hope you emerge from lurkdom in 3 days :p 

• Love 1

Man! her season 1 ep 1-3 recap is dope!! The entire four pics of when Oliver escapes Diggle and Diggle respond.

Thank you @wonderwall that is the exact type of therapy (along side the purring kitties, the chocolate, the ice cream, and booze- scotch cause poor Oliver never got to finish his) to help me accept Sara.... Being on what obviously a romantic cruise with Nyssa in the Mediterranean.

• Love 1
(edited)

This video has some remarkable editing.  It's beautifully done.

Felicity & Oliver - How I Met Your Mother

Oliver & Felicity -  There was something about you

Edited by Luckylyn
  • Love 2

I'm glad she decided not to go with the broken back and head wound and dumpster background.

It's because she knows that Sara deserved better than that shit. Honestly, who in the world thought that, that would be an okay thing to do? SMH

• Love 2
(edited)

I used to make music videos long, long, long ago but stopped because of a lack of access to clips for newer shows and because the windows 7 version of movie maker is not user friendly in the way the old version was for me.  Still, I've got music video ideas.  I thought it'd be good to have a place for people to make requests for ideas in  fan art, music videos, and fan fiction.   Hopefully a talented fan artist whose looking for inspiration will use your suggestion and post it in the Clock tower Theater thread.

My music video requests:

For Oliver and Felicity:

Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac

Feels Like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk

Some Sweet Day - Everly Brothers

Sway - The Perishers

To Make You Feel My Love - Adele

There Will Never Be Another You - Nat King Cole

I'm Free (Heaven Helps The Man) - Kenny Loggins

Oliver:

Somebody to Love - Queen

Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls

I Am a Rock - Simon and Garfunkel

Felicity:

She - Elvis Costello

Soon We'll Be Found - Sia

Reflecting Light - Sam Phillips

For Diggle and Lyla: The Things We Do For Love - 10 CC

For Thea and Oliver dealing will their issues with their parents:

Numb - Linkin Park

Thea:

Fighter - Christina Aguilera

Chandelier - Sia

Team Arrow:

Titanium - David Guetta, ft. Sia

Friends Will Be Friends - Queen

I'm Still Standing - Elton John

In This Life - Chantal Kreviazuk

Uprising - Muse

Sara:

Seven Devils - Florence + The Machine

Leaving on a Jet Plane - Chantal Kreviazuk

Invincible - Pat Benatar

Edited by Luckylyn
  • Love 1

I learned that Oliver and I had a lot in common (and not just because we both wore green).

You see, when my mom wasn’t looking, Oliver looked at her like she was the most perfect, beautiful being on Earth. I know the look because I look at her the same way. When I saw him staring after my mom as she left as if she was an incarnation of the sun, I knew that Oliver and I were going to get along just fine.

That fic is awful and totally hilarious at the same time.

• Love 3

bringing this from the relationship thread:

I guess Felicity will have the Matrix choice!

Bz7SnYhCUAEYBLJ.png

Okay! someone needs to make this into a Arrow related poster. change Morpheus face with Felicity's and place Oliver on the side with the red pill and ray on the one with the blue pill.

Please someone make it happen!

I've noticed that some fanfic writers that were prolific have kinda stalled since the premiere. One author whose story I was enjoying was posting new chapters every day or other day and just plain stopped after the premiere. 

• Love 1

Random complaint. I hate how the direction of the show has created writer's block for so many of my favorite authors.

I know! I'm so worried some of my favorite WIP aren't going to be finished. Not that I'm one to talk - I've had an open tab with an unfinished fic for 5 months now. I don't know if I should even bother now except for my own sense of accomplishment. 

• Love 2

I've noticed that some fanfic writers that were prolific have kinda stalled since the premiere. One author whose story I was enjoying was posting new chapters every day or other day and just plain stopped after the premiere. 

Oh which one?!?!

And I too have noticed this trend. I think it's because they're more upset about Sara than the direction Oliver/Felicity are heading...

Oh my gosh Oliciters make me laugh! I loved the "move bitch" song because seriously we were all thinking it.

Agh the way Felicity looked at Oliver when she said she wants so much more. My stomach is in knots.

I'm scared for some of the fanfics i'm reading too. but mainly because great fanfic writers in the arrow fandom has been far and few in between since the show has become more popular with regular audience (the popular a show gets the more shitty fanfic writers there are in its fandom - it's a fact of fandom).

so my fear is more that the good ones will just stop writing and i'll be stuck with the bad ones. and while i enjoy fanfic writing and i have a few Arrow one shots in the works- which i may or may not ever share- i need my fanfic fix.

I think though that the lack of fics may be a result of real life getting in the way. i'm a college student with a part time job so it's hard to find time to write, plus i write best at the wee hours of night or immediately as i wake up- hours which are usually dedicated to sleep, paper writing, work and classes.