Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)
48 minutes ago, bijoux said:

What's the silliest reason you've given up on a fic? Because I just started reading one which states that Lian Yu is in the Atlantic and I just couldn't go on. I'm feeling very rigid here, but I can't help myself.

Any sort of point of view narration by William. It's too OOC that he has thoughts.

Also excessive descriptions of clothing and I even like clothes more than the average person. There is an extremely popular fic right now that I cannot read because of this. 

Children's dialogue using transliterated baby talk. 

Original characters or children that the author falls in love with and then takes over the fic. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 3

The craziest one I kept reading for far too long was this one: Still Waters and Quiet Men.  The author stopped updating more than 2 years ago but she had written over 800,000 words before that.  I probably gave up after 400,000 words but I regret waiting that long.  There was a lot of clothes description in that one too.  I can't imagine having read all of it only for the story to end with presumably no  resolution.

I will give up or avoid entirely reading fics that include other DC or Comic crossover characters like Felicity/Steve(Captain America) Felicity/Bruce(Batman) Oliver/Diana(Wonderwoman) or even worst when they crossover characters from different genre like Supernatural, Teen Wolf etc.

Its like I'm sorry your fave doesnt have an interesting and engaging love interest but please stop trying to force  a romance with one of mine. 

• Love 3

@BkWurm1 you need to avoid Part 2 because I intend to sort of follow @leopardprint's prompt in all it's glory =p 

Aiii this is bad. I really should be doing other things!

@SmallScreenDiva Hehe glad I made you laugh!

I won't read kindy fics, fics where Oliver and Felicity have children/get pregnant with other people. Omg I've suffered enough of it in show there is noooo need for me to go there in AUs. Just no!

I don't read those soul bond fics either simply because I have no idea what they are about. Won't read Bratva fics unless they are written by one of my favourite fic writers. 

• Love 1

I have low standards. I don't quit over things I hate (like actor names showing up as character names, RL actor quotes worked into the story, etc) - as long as it's interesting enough and not gross, I'll keep reading until I get bored. Unless the spelling and grammar are atrocious - which does happen a lot. But sometimes I even keep reading those if the bad spelling and grammar amuse me. Like the other day I clicked on a story where Ray referred to Felicity putting "porky pine farts" on his phone. I didn't make it past the first chapter, but...I did make it to the end of it, haha.

• Love 4

By silliest I meant something that left you to view yourself as beingr silly. Not reading stuff about characters or settings you're not interested in seems rational to me. Why would you spend your time on something you're not interested in? I certainly eliminate plenty of stuff just by reading the tags. But in this instance it's probably something that didn't affect the plot in any way, but I just couldn't get past the fact that the writer (I assume unknowingly) set Lian Yu in the direction of Europe instead of Asia.

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

"porky pine farts"

It certainly paints an image.

1 hour ago, bijoux said:

What's the silliest reason you've given up on a fic? Because I just started reading one which states that Lian Yu is in the Atlantic and I just couldn't go on. I'm feeling very rigid here, but I can't help myself.

I've definitely stopped reading fics if they have American characters say "mum" instead of "mom" or otherwise using phrases from other dialects. Can't remember if I've done that for Arrow specifically, but it bugs me far more than it should.

• Love 2
(edited)
47 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

I am super judgemental when Oliver and Felicity give their children hippy-dippy names in fics. 

I always judge the baby names in fics, especially if they're oddly spelled. 

1 hour ago, Mellowyellow said:

@BkWurm1 you need to avoid Part 2 because I intend to sort of follow @leopardprint's prompt in all it's glory =p 

Aiii this is bad. I really should be doing other things!@SmallScreenDiva

I won't read kindy fics, fics where Oliver and Felicity have children/get pregnant with other people. Omg I've suffered enough of it in show there is noooo need for me to go there in AUs. Just no!

I don't read those soul bond fics either simply because I have no idea what they are about. Won't read Bratva fics unless they are written by one of my favourite fic writers. 

I'm okay if the pregnancy happened before they met or just after when they were just friends, but not when they've started developing feelings for each other or after they've dated and broken up. 

I read soulmate fics, but I'm cautious. Too often the author takes Oliver and/or Felicity hiding or denying that they're soulmates too far. 

1 hour ago, LeighAn said:

I will give up or avoid entirely reading fics that include other DC or Comic crossover characters like Felicity/Steve(Captain America) Felicity/Bruce(Batman) Oliver/Diana(Wonderwoman) or even worst when they crossover characters from different genre like Supernatural, Teen Wolf etc.

Its like I'm sorry your fave doesnt have an interesting and engaging love interest but please stop trying to force  a romance with one of mine. 

Those fics confuse me. Any pairing other than Olicity does really. Like, why would you do that?  Oliver and Felicity would make an awesome boyfriend/girlfriend for your favorite character/lame original character, yes, but they already have each other so back off. Lol. 

But seriously, the main reason that I don't like fic with Oliver or Felicity paired with someone else (other than just a giant black hole of non-interest) is because the characterization is usually way off in really unpleasant ways. All of the sudden post-island Oliver is a walking one night stand, or super jealous, or dismissive of Felicity in a way he has never been shown to be on the show. While Felicity is a delicate flower whose feelings are so hurt by her crush getting together with someone else that she is sent into a spiral of poor self-esteem or has to leave town immediately. It reduces Oliver to a one dimensional douche and Felicity to someone who's entire sense of self is dependent on how a man feels about her. 

Edited by Hiveminder
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

I have low standards.

My standards are pretty low, too, but if Felicity calls him Ollie, I'm out. I'm a huge fan of AU's so I'll tolerate a lot even OOC if the story is really good. I usually quit if it's poorly written or there are a lot of original characters, and first person is difficult. But sometimes, I'll end up reading something that I don't even like, but I'm fascinated by how bad it is, and I just keep reading. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

My standards are pretty low, too, but if Felicity calls him Ollie, I'm out. I'm a huge fan of AU's so I'll tolerate a lot even OOC if the story is really good. I usually quit if it's poorly written or there are a lot of original characters, and first person is difficult. But sometimes, I'll end up reading something that I don't even like, but I'm fascinated by how bad it is, and I just keep reading. 

I'm with you there on pretty much all of this, especially that last sentence. I'm just too curious, and the internet is right there on my phone when I'm bored.  I think I've managed to successfully quit one fic though. Felicity and Oliver had a one night stand or something before the island, and when he comes back she and their son Ollie are living in the mansion. Oliver is a total douche, and Felicity got angry with him for having sex where Ollie could walk in on him. (Oliver's bedroom, so I kind of did and kind of didn't understand why Felicity was so super upset with him.) Before that it was mostly just poorly written, OOC, and boring. I skimmed the next couple of chapters to satisfy my morbid curiosity, and I think Felicity's now dating some random guy with about 50 kids. 

• Love 1

I have pretty low standards, too. But, the ones that I push through until the end even though I'm rolling my eyes are those in which Oliver and Felicity are adults who are clearly attracted to each other for months, snuggling on the couch watching Netflix all the time, falling asleep together, and yet find the possibility that the other one might like him or her inconceivable. Both are desperately attracted to the other and develop feelings any other normal human being would recognize as love and act on them, but for plot reasons, they are too paralyzed by fear of speaking up that they don't get together until the end of the story.  These stories are always tagged as "tooth-rotting fluff" and I always assume they're written by 14 year olds.

• Love 2
Just now, Hiveminder said:

@EmeraldArcher Those are frustrating, but at least Oliver and Felicity usually aren't total assholes. Just oblivious dumb dumbs. 

Right--I enjoy the drawn-out snuggling and all that, but I always assume they're written by people who haven't yet experienced an adult relationship. I can appreciate that reasons for being cautious exist when characters have emotional baggage, but the excessive self-doubt about whether the other person "likes" them exhibited by both characters seems a tad immature.  But, I admit I'll still read them.  I think @Mellowyellow said it best when she said that all it takes is for Olicity to be in love (I'm paraphrasing).

One thing (among many) that bothers me in fic, even well written ones that I enjoy, is when they do a season one or two rewrite with something changed like Olicity get together sooner, or someone else came back from the island with Oliver, but practically nothing changes except the characters' internal dialogue. Most of the dialogue matches the show. The characters make the same decisions even though their circumstances are significantly different. It seems kind of pointless. 

• Love 1

I think I am sort of fussy with fanfic in some respects but really lax with others.

I have a bunch of authors that I love and when I love the style of an author I don't tend to question anything they write. It all just flows and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the stuff. 

Then there is the "Hmm this is really strange but I am enjoying this" stuff but I don't question it either. 

There is a lot of stuff I just won't touch though. I generally won't read stuff that is full of "feels" but that's because I am not a "feels" kind of girl! 

Pet peeve: This crossover fics that are tagged with Oliver Queen/Felicity Smoak that have a zillion randoms in them that are clogging up my search!!!!!! I rely on the Oliver/Felicity tag to look for updates from my favourites so it sh@ts me to tears to see those fics pop up because they have NO OLICITY!!!!! SHEESH!!!!!!! Unless you have a good dose of Olicity why must you use those tags. 

(edited)

I get really annoyed by those fics that are actually Oliver/not Felicity and/or Felicity/not Oliver but are tagged Oliver/Felicity because the used to be together or break up in like the first chapter. I always think the author is just tagging it that way to be a dick. 

Edited by Hiveminder
  • Love 5
(edited)

I don't read those soul bond fics either simply because I have no idea what they are about.  

Be picky, but I've read a couple that were really excellent.  (Not that I remember their titles, lol) You don't have to know what they are about because usually each fic has it's own rules for the soul mate thing that they will explain.  

I'm anti single mother Felicity. Not even if it's Oliver's kid.  (I did like one where she'd lost the baby, as awful as that sounds, lol)  A kid changes too much. Changes a person too much.  And she's so young.  I've tried so many of them  and I think I've quit every one of them.  The characterization doesn't hold if she has a kid.  

I'm a little more flexible if it's Oliver with the kid  since he has one, but I'll nope right out of there if it's Laurel's kid, lol.  

When it comes to the sillier reasons for dumping a fic, "Thank Google" sometimes has made the list (and other times I push on despite it)

I recently dumped one because while the idea of Olicity set Regency times was interesting, Oliver somehow danced with Felicity despite the fact they'd never formally been introduced.  It may have even been a waltz.  SCANDALOUS!   And the author didn't understand the concept of dance cards.   Or titles.  And I couldn't understand WHY Oliver was instantly in love at first sight with the girl in the glasses.  Even Donna didn't believe he was genuinely interested and if Donna thought it made no sense, then who was I to question her judgement.  

Pet peeve: This crossover fics that are tagged with Oliver Queen/Felicity Smoak that have a zillion randoms in them that are clogging up my search!!!!!! I rely on the Oliver/Felicity tag to look for updates from my favourites so it sh@ts me to tears to see those fics pop up because they have NO OLICITY!!!!! SHEESH!!!!!!! Unless you have a good dose of Olicity why must you use those tags.

This.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I recently dumped one because while the idea of Olicity set Regency times was interesting, Oliver somehow danced with Felicity despite the fact they'd never formally been introduced.  It may have even been a waltz.  SCANDALOUS!   And the author didn't understand the concept of dance cards.   Or titles.  And I couldn't understand WHY Oliver was instantly in love at first sight with the girl in the glasses.  Even Donna didn't believe he was genuinely interested and if Donna thought it made no sense, then who was I to question her judgement.  

Because Olicity are meant to be in 80% of the universes in the multiverse!!!!! 

Lol I'm just kidding! I take your word for it! 

One thing I will say is that we are lucky we have a TONNE of fics to choose from though. There is likely to be something for everybody no matter what style of fanfic you are into. I looked up WestAllen out of curiosity and there was barely anything.

• Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Hiveminder said:

I always think the author is just tagging it that way to be a dick. 

I think they're tagging them that way to get more hits.

If we've moved into pet peeves, any fanfic set/written after S2 that has Felicity as an EA.

Alpha/Omega Fics, I just don't understand them in the context of Arrow. Plus the whole concept just sets me off.

I'm starting to dislike amnesia stories, I came across a few recently and they mostly seemed designed to heep as much angst on Felicity as possible. Oliver remembers everyone and everything about his life except Felicity, how sad, poor Felicity.

I don't mind AU stories where either Felicity or Oliver have kids before meeting. I do have problems with in Universe stories involving Felicity getting knocked up by some random loser.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3

I thought of another really silly pet peeve. Paparazzi hounding Oliver and Felicity like they are Brangelina. Isn't Star City like Seattle? Do Seattle paparazzi (if they exist) pursue random billionaires' children 24/7? 

I guess that comes from the pilot. 

2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I think they're tagging them that way to get more hits.

If we've moved into pet peeves, any fanfic set/written after S2 that has Felicity as an EA.

Alpha/Omega Fics, I just don't understand them in the context of Arrow.

I'm starting to dislike amnesia stories, I came across a few recently and they mostly seemed designed to heep as much angst on Felicity as possible. Oliver remembers everyone and everything about his life except Felicity, how sad, poor Felicity.

I don't mind AU stories where either Felicity or Oliver have kids before meeting. I do have problems with in Universe stories involving Felicity getting knocked up by some random loser.

I don't understand alpha/omega fics at all. The concept should have a drastic affect on society as a whole that is rarely dealt with beyond the surface. Plus, there's often male pregnancy involved, and I just can't get past the anatomical barriers(and neither can the baby).

3 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

I thought of another really silly pet peeve. Paparazzi hounding Oliver and Felicity like they are Brangelina. Isn't Star City like Seattle? Do Seattle paparazzi (if they exist) pursue random billionaires' children 24/7? 

I guess that comes from the pilot. 

Well, we learned in the fake wedding episode that Olicity fandom apparently has/had an online presence, but they certainly weren't being hounded by paparazzi and were probably only in the news because of Oliver's mayoral campaign. 

• Love 3

I wonder how Star City's version of Page 6 handled their breakup. Did they cover Felicity dating Detective Tiny Hands!?? Was there a poll online about Mayor Handsome being seen with Snoozan at the City Hall Christmas party!?? Yay or nay? Was there breathless speculation after one of Oliver's security detail let slip that the mayor, dressed up quite nicely, was deposited in the building where his ex-fiancee lived ... on his birthday?!?!

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

LOL, @Hiveminder, well I apologize to those fic writers I unfairly maligned as there is canon support for excessive paparazzi. Hahaha.

Don't feel too bad.  I'm pretty sure the press only paid attention to the Queens and Queen adjacents when they were actually doing something newsworthy like coming back from the dead, or being on trial for conspiracy to commit domestic terrorism, or running for mayor.  It's not like there's photographers camped outside their homes and stalking them int he grocery store.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I wonder how Star City's version of Page 6 handled their breakup. Did they cover Felicity dating Detective Tiny Hands!?? Was there a poll online about Mayor Handsome being seen with Snoozan at the City Hall Christmas party!?? Yay or nay? Was there breathless speculation after one of Oliver's security detail let slip that the mayor, dressed up quite nicely, was deposited in the building where his ex-fiancee lived ... on his birthday?!?!

That sounds like a fic blurb to me, hahahahahaha, I am pretty sure I have read a fic that uses that device. 

(edited)

The Kardashians and the Hiltons actively pursued the paparazzi as part of their "business" strategy that's why when it shows up in fics, especially those where Oliver is a CEO not even a party boy, I'm like that's not how it works especially in Seattle of all places. Like do the Omaha papers camp out in front of Warren Buffett's house? 

Edited by leopardprint

Plus in the pilot they showed clips of Ollie (pre Gambit Oliver) getting in to fights with paps so I think there is enough canon support but to @leopardprint point some fic writers WAY overplay the press angle. I also don't like when they use the press as some kind of insecurity tool between Oliver and Felicity.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Well the Kardashians and the Hiltons actively pursued the paparazzi as part of their "business" strategy that's why when it shows up in fics, especially those where Oliver is a CEO not even a party boy, I'm like that's not how it works especially in Seattle of all places. Like do the Omaha papers camp out in front of Warren Buffett's house? 

1 minute ago, LeighAn said:

Plus in the pilot they showed clips of Ollie (pre Gambit Oliver) getting in to fights with paps so I think there is enough canon support but to @leopardprint point some fic writers WAY overplay the press angle. I also don't like when they use the press as some kind of insecurity tool between Oliver and Felicity.

Didn't Helena call Oliver Starling City's male Lindsay Lohan, and Lance referenced pictures of Helena and Oliver at dinner that same episode.  I always figured his pre-island antics would show up on local news, and he occasionally showed up in gossip blogs but wasn't terribly well known until he came back from the dead.  I think post-island he shows up in the news because of the public things that have happened, but since we rarely see any paparazzi presence around him he's probably someone paparazzi take a picture of if they happen across him and not someone they're actively searching out.  I imagine there's a pretty good amount of interest in him locally, but I don't know what kind of national interest there would be.

All of a sudden I want fanfic where Oliver returns from the island ready to become a vigilante only to learn that Moira, in a fit of temporary insanity, has signed them up for a reality show.  I'm imaging producers trying to get Oliver to do things on camera and Oliver just being supremely uncooperative.  Dig would probably have ten Tumblr blogs dedicated to his facial expressions by episode three.

• Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Hiveminder said:

All of a sudden I want fanfic where Oliver returns from the island ready to become a vigilante only to learn that Moira, in a fit of temporary insanity, has signed them up for a reality show.  I'm imaging producers trying to get Oliver to do things on camera and Oliver just being supremely uncooperative.  Dig would probably have ten Tumblr blogs dedicated to his facial expressions by episode three.

Felicity could be the put upon PA who just needs the money to pay off her student loans. MIT is expensive, ya'll.

I could see Tommy signing up for a reality show just to make Merlyn mad and then Oliver refusing to sign the release and appearing as a blur. 

BTW, I just read, within the last minute, a fic chapter that had an unnecessary mention of the press. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Felicity could be the put upon PA who just needs the money to pay off her student loans. MIT is expensive, ya'll. 

Nah, I'm imaging everyone exactly as they are on the show, but with a camera crew trying to follow Oliver around and making the vigilante thing ten times harder.  I want the producers to see Olicity's meet cute and keep trying to get those two together because they think it will help ratings.  All those awkward, unintentionally sexual comments Felicity made in season one would be gold.

• Love 6

Ever since the finale, I've been trying to read some fic, but there seems to be so much of it involving William and I just can't handle it. I have zero interest in the cardboard cutout of a child they put on the show, much less read fic about him. And I find myself not interested in the whole Oliver as insta-father either.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, popgoesculture said:

Ever since the finale, I've been trying to read some fic, but there seems to be so much of it involving William and I just can't handle it. I have zero interest in the cardboard cutout of a child they put on the show, much less read fic about him. And I find myself not interested in the whole Oliver as insta-father either.

Most of the new ones that list William as a character don't really focus on him, if that helps.  

2 hours ago, Hiveminder said:

Nah, I'm imaging everyone exactly as they are on the show, but with a camera crew trying to follow Oliver around and making the vigilante thing ten times harder.  I want the producers to see Olicity's meet cute and keep trying to get those two together because they think it will help ratings.  All those awkward, unintentionally sexual comments Felicity made in season one would be gold.

When I was little I use to watch Xena and Hercules and they did an episode where they were followed around by documentary makers. It was pretty funny. If done right I wouldn't be opposed to reading this. It probably would look lame now but I LOVED Xena and Hercules when I was little girl haha. That and Lois and Clark.

• Love 1

I always thought of the Queens as more like the Grimaldis of Monaco than the Kardashians.  Princess Grace and her husband Prince Ranier were very dignified and discrete but when their children were young, they were all over the European tabloids and fashion magazines. Especially Caroline and Stephanie, the term "wild child" seemed to have been created for them.

3 hours ago, Hiveminder said:

I don't understand alpha/omega fics at all. The concept should have a drastic affect on society as a whole that is rarely dealt with beyond the surface. Plus, there's often male pregnancy involved, and I just can't get past the anatomical barriers(and neither can the baby).

Yes!  I just don't understand those.  Omegas are always subservient to alphas and they should produce a society similar to The Handmaid's Tale.  And Oliver is always an alpha and Felicity an omega.

I don't mind soulmates so much because I can understand them.  From the time of Aristotle, people have been looking for their other half.  Soulmate marks would make it so convenient.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Yes!  I just don't understand those.  Omegas are always subservient to alphas and they should produce a society similar to The Handmaid's Tale.  And Oliver is always an alpha and Felicity an omega.

I read I think two or three of them that were good and in those, the Alpha and Omega thing wasn't about anyone being subservient or less than.  It was more of biological thing.  Who was attracted to whom (Times a hundred) and then a bond being formed more like a soulmate thing.  But I understand it's another one of those things where each author makes up their own rules.   

(edited)

I found one Alpha and Omega fic and one Soulmate fic I'd still had bookmarked.  Normally once I finish a story, I delete my bookmark but I liked these two too much to lose track of I guess, lol.  Both keep the island and Oliver as a vigilante aspect of the story. Both are complete.  

Burning It Down (Tangled Up With You All Night)   (Explicit) 

Everything we know about seasons 1-2 of Arrow are the same but with one fairly significant difference: there are Alphas and Omegas in the world. What's more, Oliver Queen is a well known Alpha. Felicity Smoak is an Omega, but she's hidden this fact her whole life. After the events of 2x23, something happens to shake things up. A lot.

(FYI, the warnings listed imply a lot worse than anything that happens in the fic.)   It jumps almost right away into some sexy, sexy times.

Though yes, the biological imperative angle might seem odd if you haven't run across it before and if you extend it to real world implications and how society has set up to handle them, there's some really iffy angles but they don't play out in this story.      

The Mark I Bear (Mature)  (Also kind of a Bratva fic or rather Oliver's island time with them, but written before season five so it's their take - which I think might have been better, lol)

Everyone in the world is born with a mark on their skin, a mark that matches only one other person in existence. These two souls are bound together, irrevocably and irreparably bound for all time.  Tragically, some souls never find their mate and cement their celestial bond. Some die before they ever meet their fated pair. Once a mate dies, the mark is scarred on their partner’s skin, a permanent reminder of what was lost.

With the onset of technology, databases were constructed with the sole purpose of pairing mates together, even across continents, for those unable or too impatient to find their mates organically. It’s rarer that souls die without meeting their mate, but there are still complications. There are still souls who reject the bond, still souls that meet too soon and aren’t right in that moment, still arguments that can’t be solved, mates that can’t stand each other.

Finding your soul’s other half doesn’t guarantee happily ever after.  Some say, it doesn’t even guarantee happiness

Felicity Smoak always wondered what it would be like to find her soulmate. She just never expected it to happen quite like this...

Mild spoiler that you would find out in the first few paragraphs:  

Spoiler

Thea spots the mark randomly at a store and knows it means that Oliver was not dead like everyone thought.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Hiveminder said:

That's true. Sometimes they're Vampire like creatures but, only the Alpha (Oliver). Sometimes their written as cat/animal like creatures. For some reason I can't understand the Omega is usually subservient to the Alpha along with all the Betas. Yet both Alpha and Omega are supposed to be special/rare, etc.

I can't say I enjoy them but, I've only read a few, at first because I had no idea what Alpha/Omega Fics were.

Ohhh another pet peeve of mine. When people try to merge all aspects of Oliver Queen into an AU fic. Not only is Oliver a ruthless member of the Bratva (born ans raised) he's also a billionaire owner of QC and the Green Arrow (except no island)

• Love 1
(edited)

Burning It Down (Tangled Up With You All Night)  was fun but the alpha/omega was just an excuse for the sex.  Not that I'm complaining.  ;-)

One of the reasons I really like The Mark I Bear is because it uses the soulmate mark as an important plot point

Spoiler

because it lets Oliver's family know that he is still alive, and screws up his mission.  I also like it because Diggle is more than just a bodyguard, she brings in not only Bratva but ARGUS too.

Another soulmate fic that I'm liking is There's Nothing But Light When I See You by lilbluednacer.  I was waiting till the last chapter is up before I recc'ed it here.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1

Burning It Down (Tangled Up With You All Night)  was fun but the alpha/omega was just an excuse for the sex.  Not that I'm complaining.  ;-)

Hee!  Yeah, that's about as deep as I went into the Alpha/Omega genre.  No regrets!  Plus it has the kind of ending @MellowYellow would appreciate.