Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: Jordan

I think it said a lot that everyone in Jordan's life while feeling bad for her situation would not offer her a place to live.

I agree. 16/17 and heavily pregnant, living out of your car while also couch-hopping, and no one wants to take you in?  No one at all? Jordan was the problem from what I can see. When his aunt was saying it was all 'too much', I felt like she was saying far more than she knows.

Why would any person want to dance around two strangers in their own home? And how smart is it to bring some random teen boy around your own teen daughter? All she knows about this boy is he's jobless and he likes to screw. 

Is it bad that this quote had me cracking up laughing? it's the "he's jobless and he likes to screw that got me." I needed that at the end of this headache inducing humid day.

I've watched TM and 16&P since the beginning and I have to say this latest group scares the shit out of me. Besides the recurring Deliverance theme, I worry some of these girls will cause physical harm to their children. Savon, the green-haired Atlanta girl and the one with twins looked like they were ready to lose their shit the first night they got home from the hospital. When your baby is a week old and already "getting on your damn nerves," it's usually not a good sign.

Note to future Teen Moms: If your boyfriend's life revolves around X Box, rethink the whole "unplanned" pregnancy thing.

• Love 1

Note to future Teen Moms: If your boyfriend's life revolves around X Box, rethink the whole "unplanned" pregnancy thing.

This part right here! If he can barely look up from Tron or whatever the shit he's playing, how are these girls able to determine that THIS is the guy they want to have unprotected sex with ? THIS is the guy I want to be a father to my child.

" I can tell he loves me by the way he looks up from the controller at me"

These guys seem to have barely a passing interest in these girls. I can't see how they convince themselves it's love.

• Love 2

Wow, I totally missed this episode since I neither watch this show nor MTV but I heard about it from family today.  I've been around these two before and have seen their beautiful little girl.  I will have to watch the show to see what everyone is talking about but I'm pretty sure they were living for some time with his grandparents before the baby was born.  I also don't think they ever really planned to move to Texas for good.  I don't know the details of their situation so I can't say much other than his grandparents' really love (and clearly support) their first great grand.

• Love 1