Type keyword(s) to search

19 Things I Hate About You: How the Duggars Infuriate

• Start Topic

What annoys me most about the Duggars lately is this constant grifting for anything and everything. What makes them all so special and entitled that they should get everything for free --while any other person who has less than they do still has to pay full price?

Being somewhat frugal, BOGOs, sales, free is all good to me, but I'm not getting a special break since it's available to any other consumer that wants it.

i get it, they've got no marketable skills, they're preachy, sheltered, fearful, poorly educated and poorly socialized, and this makes them largely unemployable for most public and private sector Big Boy and Big Girl jobs. Their moral outrage towards anyone and anything different from them basically ensures they won't hold any sort of job where they have to interface with other than their own kind.

The most hypocritical thing about Jim Bob is that he claims to be a staunch conservative Republican, and one thing this group has made abundantly clear is what they think of anyone they perceive as a freeloader or those who refuse to work for a living.  Just because Boob eschews government welfare, doesn't really make him any better since he and his spawn shamelessly grift from the public sector.  I'm sure he'd still be fine with receiving love offerings from local churches to feed the 30 or so on the compound.

• Love 17

JB and Michelle were like blind children following a dirty old man. No offense to blind children.  JB and Michelle were adults who never grew the freak up to the point that they made their children raise their children - and even forced them to try and build them a house.  How pathetic.  Yet they smile as 'godly' examples for everyone that they feel should be like them!  The people on this board are better examples of human beings than their grifting, molester covering, lying hypocrites.

• Love 6
On 9/11/2016 at 5:02 PM, Defrauder said:

The people on this board are better examples of human beings than their grifting, molester covering, lying hypocrites.

That's kind of a back-handed compliment, but I'll take it.  I need the boost right now.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, magpye29 said:

That's kind of a back-handed compliment, but I'll take it.  I need the boost right now.

Didn't realize that and didn't mean it that way.  Just was trying to say for all of the Duggar's holier than thou attitude, there are people who don't scream how wonderful they are who are better than they are.  Hopefully that came out better?

And while we're on the subject of how great the Duggars think they are in relation to everyone else, it makes me sick that they proclaim martyrdom for being Christians - when in fact the reason that people can't stand them is not because they are Christians but because of who they are and how they act.   When someone doesn't like them or says something negative about them they think - we're being martyred for our Christianity!  They have some distorted and hateful version of it and constantly proclaim how God blesses them for being so wonderful yet when things go badly or people call them out for being the selfish, greedy, grifting, hypocrites they are they think it's only because they are Christian that they are being called out for it.  

• Love 15

@Defrauder...a million times THIS! So tired of hearing the Duggars whinge about how they think they are being persecuted for their faith.

When they first came out, I actually liked them. Of all the reality shows out there, for once not having to endure nonstop profanity (not that it offends me, but it gets old, particularly since 90% of it is bleeped out and you can't figure out what they're saying), constant fighting, and other bad behavior...it was somewhat refreshing to see a wholesome family with sweet, well-behaved children who weren't being mean to each other 24/7.  

Nothing wrong with being religious, I told myself, it's their constitutional right to believe as they choose and instill the values in their kids that they see fit. Homeschooling? I live in Texas, where it's not uncommon to homeschool kids, and I even knew engineers and doctors who weren't Fundy who were doing that. I think Texas probably has higher standards than Arkansas. 

Too many kids? Well, they aren't on welfare, so I could respect them for that. They weren't expecting anyone else to feed them. 

All that said, the controlling behavior of Boob became more front and center when the elders started courting and getting married and we now see 11 kids (once the twins turn 18) who are legally adults who have no aspirations to do much more than live off the Duggar teat.  No trade school, college, or any other kind of cultural or educational enrichment is in the works because it has been squelched by their creepy cult.

What made me decide the Duggars weren't so nice after all was their devotion to that creepy cult leader and how that devotion destroyed the spirits of all those kids, plus made them grossly unprepared for any sort of real life away from home, but worst of all, covering up the molestation of their minor daughters and other minors and forcing them to forgive their brother.

Jim Boob's facçade of Patriarch is crumbling. He's now got nearly 30 mouths to feed, with a  TV show that people only watch to snark on. His contempt for education is clear, since he didn't go to college; therefore, he doesn't want his kids to either. Most parents who didn't get to go to college want their kids to get to go. Jeremy must remind him of the jocks JB dislikes, since he orobably didn't make the cut to get to play. No sports for the kids.

I'm the same age as Jim Bob, and in that generation, it was still possible to get a good job without much more than a high school diploma. If he bothered to look outside his bubble, he would have seen that has no longer been the case for a good many years and should have seen to it that his kids were prepared to face this reality.

• Love 22
14 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

@Defrauder...a million times THIS! So tired of hearing the Duggars whinge about how they think they are being persecuted for their faith.

When they first came out, I actually liked them. Of all the reality shows out there, for once not having to endure nonstop profanity (not that it offends me, but it gets old, particularly since 90% of it is bleeped out and you can't figure out what they're saying), constant fighting, and other bad behavior...it was somewhat refreshing to see a wholesome family with sweet, well-behaved children who weren't being mean to each other 24/7.  

Nothing wrong with being religious, I told myself, it's their constitutional right to believe as they choose and instill the values in their kids that they see fit. Homeschooling? I live in Texas, where it's not uncommon to homeschool kids, and I even knew engineers and doctors who weren't Fundy who were doing that. I think Texas probably has higher standards than Arkansas. 

Too many kids? Well, they aren't on welfare, so I could respect them for that. They weren't expecting anyone else to feed them. 

All that said, the controlling behavior of Boob became more front and center when the elders started courting and getting married and we now see 11 kids (once the twins turn 18) who are legally adults who have no aspirations to do much more than live off the Duggar teat.  No trade school, college, or any other kind of cultural or educational enrichment is in the works because it has been squelched by their creepy cult.

What made me decide the Duggars weren't so nice after all was their devotion to that creepy cult leader and how that devotion destroyed the spirits of all those kids, plus made them grossly unprepared for any sort of real life away from home, but worst of all, covering up the molestation of their minor daughters and other minors and forcing them to forgive their brother.

Jim Boob's facçade of Patriarch is crumbling. He's now got nearly 30 mouths to feed, with a  TV show that people only watch to snark on. His contempt for education is clear, since he didn't go to college; therefore, he doesn't want his kids to either. Most parents who didn't get to go to college want their kids to get to go. Jeremy must remind him of the jocks JB dislikes, since he orobably didn't make the cut to get to play. No sports for the kids.

I'm the same age as Jim Bob, and in that generation, it was still possible to get a good job without much more than a high school diploma. If he bothered to look outside his bubble, he would have seen that has no longer been the case for a good many years and should have seen to it that his kids were prepared to face this reality.

And, @Arwen Evenstar - a million times this! 

• Love 5

Every time something like the Emmy's air on TV I get stabby at the fact that Boob and JChelle have deprived their kids of the kind of things they enjoyed while growing up i.e. TV shows. I hate that there is a whole segment of American society to which the Duggars and others belong who have no idea what is going on in the wider world.

Aside from not going to a brick and mortar school the lack of secular entertainment has stunted all of these kids emotionally and intellectually.

Screw you Duggar parents.

• Love 9

An addendum to what I posted above. I hate that I'm having dreams about the Duggar kids. Maybe it's because of this kid who is getting placed with them because I'm worried about his well being going into a house where the parents don't value education or intellectual stimulation of any kind.

• Love 2

I also hate that I have Duggar dreams!  I blame it on reading my tablet (this board), in bed, just before sleeping.

I had a very vivid dream that I was a wet nurse to a never ending string of look alike Howler Monkey babies. I had to sleep in a closet, under the eves, on the floor, with no sheets.

I remember asking Michelle: "You really don't do much of anything except try for the next little blessing, do you"?  She just giggled.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, louannems said:

I also hate that I have Duggar dreams!  I blame it on reading my tablet (this board), in bed, just before sleeping.

I had a very vivid dream that I was a wet nurse to a never ending string of look alike Howler Monkey babies. I had to sleep in a closet, under the eves, on the floor, with no sheets.

I remember asking Michelle: "You really don't do much of anything except try for the next little blessing, do you"?  She just giggled.

How awful for you!  Did you wake up panting in a cold sweat?

Agh, last night I had a dream I was on a high speed overnight train with Josh Duggar and a slew of random fundies. They all had delicious burgers and I had freeze dried pasta with dried out sausage. And we were headed to back to school night for my son, but it was being held in Missouri (we live in NJ). 

Josh Duggar was still the worst part. 

29 minutes ago, questionfear said:

Agh, last night I had a dream I was on a high speed overnight train with Josh Duggar and a slew of random fundies. They all had delicious burgers and I had freeze dried pasta with dried out sausage. And we were headed to back to school night for my son, but it was being held in Missouri (we live in NJ). 

I think the "dried out sausage" indicates a highly Freudian aspect to this dream involving Josh. Did the pasta resemble pubic hair?

• Love 1
On 5/27/2016 at 11:59 PM, cmr2014 said:

I find both of these pictures disturbing. This phoney-baloney "modesty" stuff is just as awful in both pictures.

Many of us have posted in the past that there are women all over the world who dress "modestly" and attractively.

To me the Duggar girls always look awful in their layers of ill-fitting thrift store clothing and layers of makeup, but the girl on the left looks ridiculous, too. This is a pretty girl. It's possible to style your hair and wear nice clothes without being a shameless slut. There is nothing wrong with a girl, especially a young woman this age, looking nice and feeling pretty.

I may never be able to look a plate of pasta and sausage in the face again...

edited to say I just realized I had the wrong quote in here that I was responding to. Not even sure where this one came from...must have been one of those old ones left in the system again. I generally proof-read the things I write, but guess I didn't proof-read the quote.

It was supposed to be this (though I think it was probably clear enough in context):

8 HOURS AGO, QUESTIONFEAR SAID:

I think the "dried out sausage" indicates a highly Freudian aspect to this dream involving Josh. Did the pasta resemble pubic hair?

(response by Tabbygirl)

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
  • Love 3
On 9/23/2016 at 6:50 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

I agree! Executing Plan B for dinner tonight.

Turkey pie from a local farm,, made with their turkeys, local ingredients, and CORN.  The season is winding down here so we're being hogs about fresh corn.  I can't imagine Duggar World, everything's canned or made using cream of sodium soup and tater tots.  Although I do love tater tots occasionally.  

• Love 1
On 9/23/2016 at 9:57 AM, questionfear said:

Your dream self could have confused Missouri with Misery.  Sounds like a miserable trip.  Just tell yourself not to dream that again, it usually works.

The altar kisses of JB & Michelle at their daughter's wedding.  When a couple has to continually 'purpose to' prove to the world how much in love they are they probably aren't.  Their shouting from the rooftops about how much they love each other, their children, and God, praying in the public square as it were just proves they never learned  about their religion's detest for hypocrisy. 

• Love 11
On 9/24/2016 at 8:33 PM, Henri205 said:

Turkey pie from a local farm,, made with their turkeys, local ingredients, and CORN.  The season is winding down here so we're being hogs about fresh corn.  I can't imagine Duggar World, everything's canned or made using cream of sodium soup and tater tots.  Although I do love tater tots occasionally.  

Alexia sweet potatoe tots have become a weekly side dish at our house. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Are the Alexia greasy? I've tried a couple different sp fries and found them all really greasy, more so than regular fries.

Alexia aren't too bad.  I haven't had the tots, but I've had the sweet potato fries, and they weren't too greasy.

1 minute ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Alexia aren't too bad.  I haven't had the tots, but I've had the sweet potato fries, and they weren't too greasy.

I thought the Alexia fries were really greasy. I think the sp absorb more oil than regular potatoes that's why I wondered about the tots. I like the flavor of sp fries but have just found them overall soggy when I expected crisp on the outside.

1 minute ago, Almost 3000 said:

I thought the Alexia fries were really greasy. I think the sp absorb more oil than regular potatoes that's why I wondered about the tots. I like the flavor of sp fries but have just found them overall soggy when I expected crisp on the outside.

They won't be crispy,,.,sweet potatoes just don't really crisp like regular potatoes, whether, baked, roasted, deep fried, oven fried ....even sweet potato chips don't have that crispity crunchity texture that you can get with regular taters.

i love them, and they are so much better for you from a fiber/blood sugar/ carb standpoint. For a thanksgiving treat, mashed sweet potatoes with butter, bourbon, and a dash of cinnamon and brown sugar are to die for!!!!

• Love 3
On 11/23/2016 at 6:53 PM, Almost 3000 said:

We bake the tots so no idea about oil with toys. If I do 'fries' it's easier to just cut a sweet potato into strips and roast them. Not exactly russet fries, but we like them.

Here's another thing that peeves me about the Duggar family.  How they are always whingeing about being persecuted.  

Sorry, but until one of them has been imprisoned, flogged, burned at the stake like Joan of Arc, or crucified upside down like St. Andrew for their beliefs...then they can complain about being persecuted.  Jessa bans anyone who disagrees with her.  They deservedly get plenty of snark for some of their behavior and ridiculous ideas. Most people were perfectly happy to "live and let live" until they publicly came for the gays and transgender and the Joshley cover ups.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Here's another thing that peeves me about the Duggar family.  How they are always whingeing about being persecuted.  

Sorry, but until one of them has been imprisoned, flogged, burned at the stake like Joan of Arc, or crucified upside down like St. Andrew for their beliefs...then they can complain about being persecuted.  Jessa bans anyone who disagrees with her.  They deservedly get plenty of snark for some of their behavior and ridiculous ideas. Most people were perfectly happy to "live and let live" until they publicly came for the gays and transgender and the Joshley cover ups.

The Duggars are among those Christians whose world revolves around rules and behaviors, however randomly chosen and interpreted. They spend a lot of time worrying what other people are doing and judging them for their behaviors. That judgment extends to other Christians who aren't "real" Christians because they have fallen away from the true God by accepting people's differences and trying to coexist in a multicultural society.

The "true" Christians are the inheritors of rigid Puritan thinking that revolves around being purer and godlier than everyone else. Because their world revolves around judging and being judged, of course these people feel they are in a war of good and evil. They're the good ones. Furthermore, America has fallen away from the ways of God as evidenced by people's wayward behaviors, so God is pissed. American is the center of the universe, the city on the hill, so pissing off God is a big deal. Therefore, Jesus's return is coming soon. The faux Christians and the people who don't even pretend will face the judgment of God, who will then set up a kingdom of earth for the real Christians. If the Duggars, the Wallers, the Evangelism Reform conference speakers, fringe tea party evangelicals, etc., etc. can just hold on a little longer, God is coming to reward them for their steadfastness in suffering for the faith. Ironically, for all their bravado, they're scared too; God can be mean and capricious beyond their understanding, but that's how it rolls. 

This is just my take on it. 

• Love 8

I always wonder, when they're dying, are they happy to be 'called home' or kind of annoyed that they'll miss seeing it all play out, since they all seem to be convinced that the Return is going to happen here on Earth during their lifetime.

• Love 4
On 1/2/2017 at 1:05 PM, BradandJanet said:

The Duggars are among those Christians whose world revolves around rules and behaviors, however randomly chosen and interpreted. They spend a lot of time worrying what other people are doing and judging them for their behaviors. That judgment extends to other Christians who aren't "real" Christians because they have fallen away from the true God by accepting people's differences and trying to coexist in a multicultural society.

The "true" Christians are the inheritors of rigid Puritan thinking that revolves around being purer and godlier than everyone else. Because their world revolves around judging and being judged, of course these people feel they are in a war of good and evil. They're the good ones. Furthermore, America has fallen away from the ways of God as evidenced by people's wayward behaviors, so God is pissed. American is the center of the universe, the city on the hill, so pissing off God is a big deal. Therefore, Jesus's return is coming soon. The faux Christians and the people who don't even pretend will face the judgment of God, who will then set up a kingdom of earth for the real Christians. If the Duggars, the Wallers, the Evangelism Reform conference speakers, fringe tea party evangelicals, etc., etc. can just hold on a little longer, God is coming to reward them for their steadfastness in suffering for the faith. Ironically, for all their bravado, they're scared too; God can be mean and capricious beyond their understanding, but that's how it rolls. 

This is just my take on it. 

I'd say that's a pretty great assessment, actually.  They do try to exercise control, by attributing anything possible to "Satan's persecution" and everything thrilling to "God".  "Anything I really wanted", down to and including a parking space where they want it, can be attributed and sometimes is even announced, as "a gift from God".  (Maybe I'd concede the latter, if you've developed a sudden burning painful clot in your leg while driving around and the parking lot is at a hospital.  If you're returning clothes to WalMart?  Then, not so much.)  If it can't be prayed away, you must be nursing some sin that is blocking you from receiving God's blessings.  I often wonder how that works, for Christians with, say, juvenile diabetes or other health problems endemic to children.  Even the most die-hard, believes in some form of age of accountability where your brain isn't fully developed enough for "God's judgment", and would not say a six-year-old is being "punished" by same having occurred in their life.  If the issue is an actual birth defect, sometimes I've seen instances of Christian parents blaming themselves and their own sins for the health problems of the offspring.  Maybe this explains the reluctance to address Josie's issues.

Edited to add:  Whoops, forgot to mention; not only does your assessment ring true for me, but the Bible even specifically says "no man knows the hour or the day of Christ's return".  Personally, I've always took this as a statement that we shouldn't even attempt to figure it out and that it would in fact be deemed sinful to try, though I understand the impulse in human nature in general. In turn, the constant reminders and dwelling is ironically probably the opposite of what the drafter intended; namely, that Christians should "live every day as if it might be that day" by enjoying said day to its fullest...no?

Edited by queenanne
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, queenanne said:

I'd say that's a pretty great assessment, actually.  They do try to exercise control, by attributing anything possible to "Satan's persecution" and everything thrilling to "God".  "Anything I really wanted", down to and including a parking space where they want it, can be attributed and sometimes is even announced, as "a gift from God".  (Maybe I'd concede the latter, if you've developed a sudden burning painful clot in your leg while driving around and the parking lot is at a hospital.  If you're returning clothes to WalMart?  Then, not so much.)  If it can't be prayed away, you must be nursing some sin that is blocking you from receiving God's blessings.  I often wonder how that works, for Christians with, say, juvenile diabetes or other health problems endemic to children.  Even the most die-hard, believes in some form of age of accountability where your brain isn't fully developed enough for "God's judgment", and would not say a six-year-old is being "punished" by same having occurred in their life.  If the issue is an actual birth defect, sometimes I've seen instances of Christian parents blaming themselves and their own sins for the health problems of the offspring.  Maybe this explains the reluctance to address Josie's issues.

Completely off topic, but indulge me. If anyone wants to comment, it can go to the prayer closet, but I don't think this is even much of a conversation starter outside of what people might attribute to God.

Anyway, some years ago when we were stationed in Hawai'i, we visited the Volcanoes National Park, and I always jokingly attribute a great parking space I got there to Pele (Goddess of fire, volcanoes, etc). We had hiked across Kilauea that morning, and left a "gift" for Pele on one of the impromptu stone altars sprinkled across the caldera. Many of the bigger ones were festooned with leis and such (she is also said to favor gin and tobacco), but all we had to spare was an extra banana, so we left that.

Evidently she was satisfied; later that evening we went to see the fresh lava flows, and the way the parking works is that you drive as close as they let you to the flows (which may still be some way off, depending on conditions), then turn around and drive back up the road until you find the first available space. On a good viewing day, such as this was, the line of parked cars may extend a mile or more, which you then have to walk back along. We got down the the turn-around spot just as the third car in the line (who must have been there a good part of the day to have snagged that!) was pulling out.

On top of everything else, we were able to walk amazingly close to the flows that day. People were toasting marshmallows over the fissures in the stone. Attaching a couple of photos...hope this works...As we were leaving, a big chunk of that gave way. I have no idea how the guides determine where it is safe to stand, but thankfully they appear to be really good at their jobs. And I don't think I'd credit that as much to Pele as to good education!

15873113_10154775924102778_3146147994761011533_n.jpg

15895195_10154775914532778_7699874600438954600_n.jpg

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
  • Love 19
On January 4, 2017 at 9:32 AM, queenanne said:

Edited to add:  Whoops, forgot to mention; not only does your assessment ring true for me, but the Bible even specifically says "no man knows the hour or the day of Christ's return".  Personally, I've always took this as a statement that we shouldn't even attempt to figure it out and that it would in fact be deemed sinful to try, though I understand the impulse in human nature in general. In turn, the constant reminders and dwelling is ironically probably the opposite of what the drafter intended; namely, that Christians should "live every day as if it might be that day" by enjoying said day to its fullest...no?

This probably should be in "Old time religion", but I have juvenile diabetes and come from a very liberal Christian background that doesn't really talk about Hell and the Devil. We thanked God for Drs Banting and Best (discoverers of insulin) and all of the things that keep me alive and ticking, but we were pretty content to call getting it a combination of genetics and "things that happen". If I was a Duggar, I assume it would be more about my horrible sinning seven-year-old ways that took me out of the umbrella of protection and let the Devil eat my pancreas. 

PS. I've always interpreted that verse the same way Queen Anne.

• Love 4

Things that annoy me about Jessa:

-Swollen with self importance (thank you @BitterApple)

-Smugness and permanent look of stank on her puss.

-No, Jess, you're not the only woman in the world to be pregnant or give birth, or the first one to do it.

-And no, your mom did not deliver all 19 of you herself as she claims, unless she also gave herself several Caesareans.

-Jessa is not the arbiter of taste as she likes to think she is. Anyone can buy crap from Hobby Lobby and clutter surfaces and wall space with it.

-Jessa, as much as you like to believe that people are interested in everything you do, remember....humility...you aren't up for the Nobel Prize. In fact, you think if you've achieved some of the most basic things that most women can do, you expect adoration from you leg jumper fans as though you have just split the atom.

-Nope, Jess. To split the atom actually requires knowledge of science beyond your sub par SOTDRT education and your trip to the Creation Museum. In fact, science knowledge far beyond that of engineers. Math at that level, now that math is hard. 

We love that you assert yourself and that you thumb your nose at the rules. We abhor the patriarchal mentality that has kept you down. Yes, you married a man child who is something of a dolt, but you could be nicer to him and be nicer to your sisters. You don't have to "keep sweet", but take it down a notch. Mmmmkay...

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Things that annoy me about Jessa:

-Smugness and permanent look of stank on her puss.

LOL,  my dirty little mind just went somewhere "below the belt" with that.  ;)

• Love 3
3 hours ago, louannems said:

I get super annoyed at Jessa when she (always) puts her Gothard approved banana curls over her shoulder, in front where we all can't miss seeing it.

I've often wondered what they look like from behind, especially when seeing a picture of the 4 girls lined up together. A part down the middle of the back their heads with all hair placed to the front of their shoulders.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Petrichor said:

My latest Duggar-related infuriation was self-inflicted: I visited Anna's instagram because I was hoping to see...I don't know, something indicating a little growth or perspective, but ha ha lol, my eyes instead lit on a smug, soft-lit meme about supporting "REAL marriage between ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN."

In my view, REAL marriage doesn't involve cheating and lying. I myself am a lady married to a lady, and our marriage is as real as it gets. 

I know Anna Duggar never had a chance, and that she owes a couple IQ points to whoever passes them out, but really, still, what an asshole.

Such infuriating myopia. Reminds me of a couple years ago when a woman from my church took to Facebook and declared a new gay-themed TV ad "disgusting." Not a year earlier this woman had publicly repented after having an extramarital affair. Her SECOND extramarital affair. Good thing she was available via FB to teach us about "real" marriage.

• Love 14
35 minutes ago, Portia said:

Such infuriating myopia. Reminds me of a couple years ago when a woman from my church took to Facebook and declared a new gay-themed TV ad "disgusting." Not a year earlier this woman had publicly repented after having an extramarital affair. Her SECOND extramarital affair. Good thing she was available via FB to teach us about "real" marriage.

It's love that makes a marriage. Love is love....

Many people who purport to have a monopoly on virtue, are really hypocritical and have plenty of skeletons in the closet.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, EAG46 said:

This wedding between DOGS was based on more mutual knowledge and love than any Duggar wedding: https://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/vflt/kassycho/kian-and-lally-forever?utm_term=.gv3v7mPMk#.qpYV93vPN

And everyone was dressed better too.   :)   

Yes. But did the parents of these dogs kiss for photographers at the altar? I think not. And that, of course, is the real necessity for an excellent and godly wedding. And for the marriage to follow. 

• Love 3

Another example of what big hypocrites these assholes are: Shouldn't they boycott TLC since they feature a transgendered girl-Jazz- and now a gay couple-the new Nate and I forgot his name show. However they still greedily and gleefully take their money.   I really hate them. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, AUgirl said:

Another example of what big hypocrites these assholes are: Shouldn't they boycott TLC since they feature a transgendered girl-Jazz- and now a gay couple-the new Nate and I forgot his name show. However they still greedily and gleefully take their money.   I really hate them. 

They really do take the prize in the hypocrisy category. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, AUgirl said:

They can't tolerate a convenience store in their vicinity selling beer and they will campaign to put a stop to it. But they are happy to share a network with people they consider sick and evil ... because $$$.

The mom and pop who ran that store should have offered Michelle and Jim Blob a kickback.  They would have dropped their protest instantly.

• Love 9

It infuriates me that not one of them will get off of their ass and get a real job.  If there's any hope, TLC will eventually drop this family.  Their TLC paychecks are really a form of welfare and one day, God willing, they'll have to make it own their own.

Also, they are hypocrites of the highest order.

• Love 13