Type keyword(s) to search

Cast in Other Roles

Sara2009

6 hours ago, ualagirl said:

Hoping everybody saw 'Crazy Rich Asians.'  Unfortunately our favorite boy, Harry, was cut from the movie, though he does have an important mid-credits cameo AND is still 6th billed on the credits!  Since CRA is doing well at the box office, here's hoping they're going to make China Rich Girlfriend, and Harry gets to expand his role.  AND they include him in any deleted scenes on the DVD.

Here's the director explanation of why Harry's part was cut:  https://ew.com/movies/2018/08/15/crazy-rich-asians-mid-credits-scene-harry-shum-jr-gemma-chan/

Oh no! I’m so glad I saw this post, though, because when I finally do get to see the movie, I would have spent the whole thing impatiently waiting for him to show up!  Charlie Wu is definitely a bigger presence in CRG (as well as the final book), though, so let’s keep our fingers crossed the go on to film the sequel and threequel!

1iota has tickets for an October 10 Drop the Mic taping featuring several former Glee cast members: Amber Riley, Jenna Ushkowitz, Heather Morris, Becca Tobin, Kevin McHale, and Harry Shum Jr.

Darren Criss previously appeared on Drop the Mic against Gaten Matarazzo (Stranger Things):

Also in case you missed it, here's a performance of Barbie Girl from July by Naya Rivera on Lip Sync Battle:

• Love 1
On 12/09/2018 at 3:05 PM, truthaboutluv said:

New movie role for Darren. 

Interesting cast list (except for Nick Jonas who has always annoyed me by his mere presence). 

According to this article, he's already wrapped on that movie; it often happens in those sprawling big-cast historical movies that a good chunk of the cast appears in what amounts to extended walk-ons, except for the leads, because there is so much story and characters to attend to. He also found time to shoot a Christmas special apparently.