Type keyword(s) to search

20/20 - General Discussion

Cranberry
  • Start Topic

This interview reaffirms how whacked out this "religion" really is and how desperate they sound in their press releases trying to "shame" former members. After I re buy Going Clear (lost my copy on vacation) I'll be reading her book. And maybe now we will find out what happened to Shelley.

• Love 8

I wish they had covered more. What they didn't show included the neglect of small children in Sea Org. There was one young girl in charge of a room full of babies. The babies were horribly neglected. Filthy babies in unchanged diapers in fly-filled rooms. This kind of extreme neglect of babies contributes to RAD which was discussed in the Harris story.

• Love 5

I'm looking forward to the Leah Remini interview tonight. I've always liked her, I'm interested in what she has to say about that horrible cult. I preordered her book on Kindle, can't wait for it to come out on Tuesday.

I love Leah. I didnt' know she had a book. Thanks for that.

• Love 1
It's interesting that Scientology is doubling down and attacking her; the organization would certainly appear more church like if it quit bashing her.

So much THIS. Leah wouldn't have written a book and 20/20 wouldn't have even THOUGHT about doing an episode on her leaving the church if Scientology had just answered her "attacks" with: "We are sorry Leah made the decision to leave Scientology and we wish her all the best in the future." Simple. Scientology seriously needs a PR person.

It kind of sounds like the church leaders are all about the money, if you look deep enough. Leah donated $2.5 million? And everything costs to belong to? Yikes. But then again, it's just a business, even if it's tax-exempt under the guise of a church. And businesses are all about profit. And I mean money profits, not religious profits!

• Love 7

Bolding mine

So much THIS. Leah wouldn't have written a book and 20/20 wouldn't have even THOUGHT about doing an episode on her leaving the church if Scientology had just answered her "attacks" with: "We are sorry Leah made the decision to leave Scientology and we wish her all the best in the future." Simple. Scientology seriously needs a PR person.

It kind of sounds like the church leaders are all about the money, if you look deep enough. Leah donated $2.5 million? And everything costs to belong to? Yikes. But then again, it's just a business, even if it's tax-exempt under the guise of a church.And businesses are all about profit. And I mean money profits, not religious profits!

Lawrence Wright's book Going Clear mentions that the only reason Xenu is tax exempt in the US is because the Scienos lawyered up to such an extent that the IRS essentially caved.

They are not recognized as a religious organization in many countries.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 4

It kind of sounds like the church leaders are all about the money, if you look deep enough. Leah donated $2.5 million? And everything costs to belong to? Yikes. But then again, it's just a business, even if it's tax-exempt under the guise of a church. And businesses are all about profit. And I mean money profits, not religious profits!

The thing is, Scientology's main tactic historically is "Fair Game".  It's a principle written by L. Ron himself.  Basically, all critics are enemies.  You attack enemies full force.  In part, that's what all the auditing is for.  The auditing sessions are documented in detail by your auditor.  This eventually becomes blackmail material.  As we saw with the 20/20 story, CO$ secretly delivered devastating documents against Leah.  What they don't understand is that this tactic no longer works.  Scientology is on it's last legs, and when they eventually lose Tom Cruise's financial support, they're done, IMO.  Meanwhile, they continue attacking all critics with harassment and nuisance law suits (which is how they gained tax-exempt status).

Their biggest PR person was Tommy Davis (Anne Archer's son).   He was good looking and very charismatic - he also looks just like Suri Cruise, which created some nasty rumors.  His tactic was to attack, harass, and drive people until they explode and look unstable.  He's fallen out of favor and disappeared to the hole for a while(per rumor).  His wife was Katie Holmes' minder. 

Fair game https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology)

Tommy Davis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Davis_(Scientology)

Squirrel Busters http://www.villagevoice.com/news/the-top-25-people-crippling-scientology-no-19-the-squirrel-busters-6712031

**The third link is a Village Voice article by Tony Ortega.  Ortega is credited with making CO$ corruption known to the main stream public.  He was criticizing them back when it was a very dangerous thing to do.

• Love 4

I remember her saying 10 million. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

more about scientology -  the Citizen's Committee on Human rights,  CCHR  is a supposed watchdog committee, says it's mission is to educate the public about mental health abuses.  

Nope.   It's the church of scientology.   they use funds from their members to  report made-up statistics intending only to scare people away from ALL psychiatric treatment.   Their biggest target is Ritalin for ADHD, they report abuse, suicide, death by overdose, none of their statistics are backed up by actual studies.

L Ron Hubbard, Scientology's founder, was treated by psychiatrists, and wanted his system of "Dianetics"  to be accepted as a new psychiatric treatment.   When his proposals were rejected, he declared war on the profession of psychiatry.    He reported, for example, that 1/3 of all psychoanalysis patients commit suicide in the first 3 months of treatment, making psychiatrists "murderers."  The CCHR's tactic is to report "facts"  all over the internet, so that when people search for anything related to mental illness, they are bombarded with false reports.  they also fund politicians who take on their anti-psychiatry cause, and lobby for restrictions on medications.

Anytime a mass shooting is reported, and the shooter was found to have had treatment in the past, the CCHR jumps on that to "prove"  that psychological/psychiatric treatment CAUSED the deaths.  .

It is a powerful organization because they have millions of dollars (tax exempt) to spend on their causes - from Hollywood donors.

Leah Rehmini is a brave woman to stand up to such a powerful organization.

Edited by backformore
  • Love 8

All of this is very interesting and so out there//bizarre it's making my head spin. Thanks to all who have posted additional links, I've been reading all of those, too. I know I've got to get Leah's book and Going Clean to educate myself about this cult further. I just can't wrap my head around believing the stuff CoS teaches.

• Love 4

I just couldn't watch this, after it got into the trial stuff and how it was swung to prosecute Mark Furman and the LAPD instead of focusing on all the evidence against Simpson. It upset me then, it's even worse now. I remember when the not-guilty verdict was given, we were watching at work and the one black woman who worked with us whooped it up like she'd just won the lottery. That's when I realized people were judging Simpson on a "us-vs.-them" meter. Didn't matter if he was a double murderer, he was black so should get off. That thinking boggled my mind. It still boggles me today. I can't comprehend it. Nor can I think that way.

As for the glove thing, give me a pair of my own gloves and I can fake not being able to get them on, too.

I hated this being on again, although seeing all the pre-trial stuff was good. Except it also reinforced how he was guilty as all heck and still got off Scot free to play golf in Florida whenever he liked.

I so agree with you on all counts.  I also felt that those former bloody WET! gloves would shrink so of course they wouldn't fit now!!! 

• Love 4

I watched it and while I can definitely reach my limit when it comes to Leah, I admire her strength in breaking away from something she was essentially raised in and taking them on publicly. I hope she and her family have some kind of protection and plans in place because I would put nothing past the CoS. And what was the deal with the LAPD and Shelly Miscavige? Are they saying they talked to her so she's no longer considered missing?

• Love 11

If any of you haven't already you should check out the HBO Documentary Going Clear. As others have mentioned after reading and seeing other stuff about Scientology opening their eyes to the extreme craziness this doc did it for me. I had always read about how crazy things were and saw how crazy people like Cruise and Kirstie Alley got over the years but to see what really goes on behind the scenes was astonishing. There are ways to find it online too if you don't have HBO which gives access to their website where it's still available to watch.

• Love 11

Leah Remini is not perfect and admits that she has work to do to get over the 30 years of Scientology influences.  It's interesting that Scientology is doubling down and attacking her; the organization would certainly appear more church like if it quit bashing her.  The current actions of Scientology just reinforce the allegations that it's dangerous to leave or to speak out against Scientology.

Leah Remini is not perfect and admits that she has work to do to get over the 30 years of Scientology influences.  It's interesting that Scientology is doubling down and attacking her; the organization would certainly appear more church like if it quit bashing her.  The current actions of Scientology just reinforce the allegations that it's dangerous to leave or to speak out against Scientology.

Read the book Getting Clear. Nothing Leah said surprised me, it is really a scary "religion"

• Love 5

Such  a good show.  Finally got a chance to watch it (thank you daylight savings).  She is a brave woman to ask questions and then not like the answers.  Truly a cult - took her a long time to break free.  She gave over 2 million to their charities?  Wow!  She is probably so relieved that her daughter won't be raised in it.  And what a non-apology from Katie!!!  Wonder if she is afraid of Tom and therefore won't tell the truth.  Would have been nice if she backed up Leah.

I would hate to attend a church where one of the main purposes is to tattle on each other.  In written reports, no less!

• Love 8

And what a non-apology from Katie!!!  Wonder if she is afraid of Tom and therefore won't tell the truth.  Would have been nice if she backed up Leah.

As far as I can tell/remember, it's a minor miracle that Holmes was able to get away and keep custody of their daughter.  I'm sure strings are attached, some related to nondisparagement of the church/Cruise.  I can't fault her for keeping doing what she did to get herself and her kid out of that mess. She may have issued as strong of a statement as she could.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 9

Kirsty, Cruise and Travolta all joined Scientology as adults.   It seems that they do not know about the dark side at all.  It was kept from them.  Scientology wanted the star power so they have been pampered and lauded.   I can see David telling them that his wife was suffering from mental illness and he did not want her in public view.  

I have seen that documentary so Leah was not telling me anything I didn't already know other than some details of her personal experience.  

Chilling. 

Their niece defected and wrote a book.  You would think she would either know where her aunt was or work to find her.  Anyone who read her book know if she addresses the disappearance of her aunt? 

ETA:  Kidman has no contact with her children that she and Tom adopted and was neither informed or invited to their daughters wedding.  She is totally mum on the subject.  

Katie Holmes father was involved in getting her away from Tom and getting her divorced quickly.  Very few details about that but she did not walk away easily.  

I don;t think he sees Suri much either because that would be all over the entertainment news. 

So many secrets. 

ETA.  It was his niece that wrote a book, not his daughter.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
I hope Leah doesn't end up missing or dead.

Her being so public will help in her protection. At least I hope so.

And what a non-apology from Katie!!!  Wonder if she is afraid of Tom and therefore won't tell the truth.  Would have been nice if she backed up Leah.

That divorce and her subsequent life were and are not ever spoken about. I think that speaks volumes about what's going on with Katie if you can read between the (non) lines.

The things Leah said during the wedding ... "get a room" to Tom making out with Katie all over the place, where's Shelly, and Tom jumping on the couch, and Tom needs to "shut it" and be an actor ... if everyone had listened to her, this wouldn't be happening. Obviously, Shelly was afraid of everything, so taking her to the wedding would have been window dressing and avoided questions. Tom's reputation went in the tank after the Oprah couch thing. And I heard a film critic on the radio before Tom and Katie got married. He was in LA to review one of Tom's films, and T and K were in the HALLWAY of the hotel making out against the wall like two rabbits. The critic thought it was a fake set up (to prove how "in love" they were). He also thought it was weird and VERY inappropriate. I've always remembered his talking about that and how strange this professional guy, who made his living interviewing Hollywood stars, thought it was.

• Love 9

I thought it odd that Leah saying, get a room, drew harsh criticism.  It is a common phrase, she is a comic.  That was more chilling to me than other anecdotes.  If Tom, Travolta or Kirsty had said that, nothing would have been said.  They were out to get Leah, that is clear. 

There have been enough books written exposing the underbelly to alert authorities that something is terribly wrong.  However, it is a religion, a huge one, wealthy and powerful.  No one is going to touch that.  

Katie's half apology said a lot between the lines.  She is cowed and will never talk about Scientology.  Tom is no doubt paying handsome child support and she would not want to rock the boat for that and who knows how much else. 

• Love 3
Katie's half apology said a lot between the lines.  She is cowed and will never talk about Scientology.  Tom is no doubt paying handsome child support and she would not want to rock the boat for that and who knows how much else.

I know I'm probably quibbling, but saying she is "cowed" seems to imply weakness. However the hell she got into this mess, she had the backbone to take her child and get out against a massively funded "religion" with a deadly pr machine.  If she agreed to not speak of this going forward in connection with a custody settlement, to make sure her daughter got away from this mess, I'm hard-pressed to say she is weak, I'm inclined to admire her strength.

We need both the outspoken Leahs and the quietly resolved Katies to get out and make their own statements, in their own way, to expose this insanity and encourage others to follow.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 20

Snipped....

Their niece defected and wrote a book.  You would think she would either know where her aunt was or work to find her.  Anyone who read her book know if she addresses the disappearance of her aunt? 

ETA:  Kidman has no contact with her children that she and Tom adopted and was neither informed or invited to their daughters wedding.  She is totally mum on the subject.  

Katie Holmes father was involved in getting her away from Tom and getting her divorced quickly.  Very few details about that but she did not walk away easily.  

...Snipped

So many secrets. 

ETA.  It was his niece that wrote a book, not his daughter.

Excerpt From: Jenna Miscavige Hill. “Beyond Belief.” HarperCollins. iBooks.

This material may be protected by copyright.

“My mother recently moved to California to be closer to her grandchildren. She is a doting grandparent, eager to make up for what she missed out on with me. My father still lives in Virginia. Justin and his girlfriend live there, too. Sterling is living abroad. Uncle Dave is still the head of the Church. As far as I know, my parents never spoke to him after my departure. I have never talked to him. I tried calling Aunt Shelly years ago, but I never heard anything. She hasn’t been seen in public since 2007, but, recently, a lawyer spoke out on her behalf, saying that she was fine. He was putting it out there in response to an article in a newspaper or blog saying that she was missing.”

Katie's dad is a fairly powerful attorney who was not crazy about the hook-up with Tom. Many believe that he insisited on a strong pre-nup and had to have wrangled for her release/divorce. It's astonishing she got Suri! Had to be some serious wranglng.

• Love 5

I know I'm probably quibbling, but saying she is "cowed" seems to imply weakness. However the hell she got into this mess, she had the backbone to take her child and get out against a massively funded "religion" with a deadly pr machine.  If she agreed to not speak of this going forward in connection with a custody settlement, to make sure her daughter got away from this mess, I'm hard-pressed to say she is weak, I'm inclined to admire her strength.

We need both the outspoken Leahs and the quietly resolved Katies to get out and make their own statements, in their own way, to expose this insanity and encourage others to follow.

I agree with you.  I don't often choose my words carefully.  Cowed is wrong. Yes she is a strong woman to leave.  Absolutely.  Her apology was carefully worded so as not to ire the cult or Tom.  Leah knew that. 

They could probably develop a deep friendship but  Leah understands that Katie has chosen not to speak out and any meeting between the two would known and photographed.  Then the press gets involved and a fire storm would result in the media.  

Katie's dad is a fairly powerful attorney who was not crazy about the hook-up with Tom. Many believe that he insisited on a strong pre-nup and had to have wrangled for her release/divorce. It's astonishing she got Suri! Had to be some serious wranglng.

Yes.  He got her out and divorced at break neck speed.  It was clear he was connected and powerful himself.     We will never know that story and I would sure love that!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6

I 'll give Katie a pass bc she has a child with the wacko that is Cruise. Leah has a child too, but I'm assuming her husband is not in the church or is not a threat to Leah and her child like Tom would be to Katie and Suri? Is Tom the bio dad of Suri? Really?

• Love 2

Oh no! I'm falling down the rabbit hooooole. lol

I was on the princessmariechantal boards when the Tom/Katie thing started and everything they did was meticulously scrutinized. At one point many thought that her baby bump was a pillow, that DavidM was the dad, that Katie only got involved to jump start her career, that Tom used to prostitute himself by the NY tunnels, that he audited his prosty background, that...

I wonder if that's still all archived there.

• Love 3
that Katie only got involved to jump start her career,

I remember reading, way back when, that some women stars said they had been approached by Cruise's "managers" with a proposition to marry him. One who spoke out and told the press replied with a big, fat NO. While I have no basis for my thinking, I've always thought Katie married for future star power. She did get it, that's for sure.

• Love 4

I remember reading, way back when, that some women stars said they had been approached by Cruise's "managers" with a proposition to marry him. One who spoke out and told the press replied with a big, fat NO. While I have no basis for my thinking, I've always thought Katie married for future star power. She did get it, that's for sure.

Sometimes TommyBoy just can't get any action!

• Love 2

Here's an excerpt of Leah's book from New York Daily News, per the gossip site Celebitchy.

The wails of a 7-month-old infant echoed through the celebrity-studded dinner preceding the marriage of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. It was their daughter, Suri — but neither the baby’s mom nor the other guests showed concern. And then, writes actress Leah Remini in her new Scientology tell-all, things turned weird.

Remini, after five long minutes, followed the sound of the crying baby to a bathroom where three women stood staring at the infant left lying on the floor. The enraptured trio, including Cruise’s sister and his assistant, were gaping at the hungry child as if she was “L. Ron Hubbard incarnate” — Version 2.0 of the late Scientology founder.

http://www.celebitchy.com/454687/leah_remini_claims_katie_holmes_tom_cruise_neglected_suri_as_a_baby/#comment-14803324

• Love 4

I 'll give Katie a pass bc she has a child with the wacko that is Cruise. Leah has a child too, but I'm assuming her husband is not in the church or is not a threat to Leah and her child like Tom would be to Katie and Suri? Is Tom the bio dad of Suri? Really?

No, he is not.  They married in 2003 after having met in a Cuban night club and restaurant in Hollywood. 

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2014/07/angelo-pagan-leah-reminis-husband-its-all-relative-reality-show/

• Love 2

I would love to know the story about how Katie got away, we'll probably never know. It used to creep me out how Cruise would always call her Kate. It seemed like a control thing to me, like he was sending a message that he's in such control of her that he changed her name.

I've read the Jenna Miscavige book, I'm going to go download Going Clear now. For some reason this cult fascinates me.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 10

Leah's husband joined CO$ when they got together.  It was implied he only did it for Leah.

There's been nasty rumors from the start regarding Suri's paternity.  I've read speculation that it's l. Ron's (from stored sperm), Tommy Davis', Tom Cruise's cousin's, or Katie's prior fiancé Chris Klein.  I think the rumors started because Katie got pregnant almost immediately after meeting Tom, and there's the public's belief that Tom is sterile, because he and Nicole adopted their two children.  The sterility rumor is proven wrong because Nicole miscarried shortly after Tom dumped her.  Because he attempted to claim he wasn't the father, a DNA test was performed on the products of conception.  Tom was proven to be the father, and this all came out in their divorce proceeding.

I think there's little chance Tom could take Suri from Katie.  A tabloid wrote that Tom abandoned Suri.  The idiot sued, and was then forced to give depositions on the topic.  He hadn't seen Suri in a year (at that time), cancelled being with her on her first day of school, and didn't visit with her even when they were both in New York at the same time.  Tom also managed to compare himself as an actor to American soldiers fighting for their country. 

• Love 11

I didn't know that Nicole Kidman doesn't have a relationship with her kids with Cruise. I'm assuming the kids are in the "church".

WHAT? (I cant open the link)

Tom is not bio dad of Suri?

The poster was speaking of Leah's husband Angelo. Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 2

I didn't know that Nicole Kidman doesn't have a relationship with her kids with Cruise. I'm assuming the kids are in the "church".

Her kids with Cruise are still pretty devout to the church and the fact that you haven't seen a picture with Nicole with Bella and/or Connor says volumes.  The closest you will hear about what happened with Katie and Tom is finding articles on said deposition that was mentioned above.  

• Love 2

I would love to know the story about how Katie got away, we'll probably never know. It used to creep me out how Cruise would always call her Kate. It seemed like a control thing to me, like he was sending a message that he's in such control of her that he changed her name.

I've read the Jenna Miscavige book, I'm going to go download Going Clear now. For some reason this cult fascinates me.

Her given name is Kate Noelle Holmes.  It makes sense to me that he would call her Kate. The world knows her as Katie and it is a way to have a private name for her.  Her family may call her Kate, as well.  

I don't think she had to "get" away, they lived in CA and not on a Scientology property.   I think most of them live on their own all over the country. . She was not held captive and was photographed out and about with her daughter often.  And with Tom, too. 

My guess is that she wanted to leave/divorce, talked to her father, he picked her up with her belongings and he arranged the entire thing  Tom was probably filming at the time.  I know he was shocked at the blindside.   It was a surprise to everyone.  Good job Katie and dad! 

Wow, a lot of stuff here.  You just cannot make this stuff up.  

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2012/10/katie-holmes-divorce-scientology

WHAT? (I cant open the link)

Tom is not bio dad of Suri?

That link is about Leah and her husband.  Not about Tom and Suri. 

ETA. She got divorced in 11days!  Her father is a wonder man.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4

I've read so much in the last two days about this Co$, Leah, TomKat, etc., so I can't recall exactly where I read it, but I saw where Bella & Connor have left Co$ and Bella has reconnected with Nicole. I hope all of this is true, but who really knows. My head is still spinning from all I'm reading. Crazy stuff...

• Love 5
Her given name is Kate Noelle Holmes.  It makes sense to me that he would call her Kate. The world knows her as Katie and it is a way to have a private name for her.  Her family may call her Kate, as well.

If she wanted to be called Kate, she would be called Kate publicly by everyone. "Kate" is not a nickname for someone who likes to be called Katie, while "Katie" can be a cutesy name for someone named Kate. People add an "ie" to my name when they want to be familiar. I call Tom being passive-aggressive and dominating on the "Kate" thing. And creepy.

I Googled Leah's name because I had forgotten the name of her tv show. Up came a full page of photos of her in some very provocative Playboy-esque poses, topless, suggestive. Wow, who knew? Apparently, the Scientology guys did. 

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 1

Within the last ten years Rolling Stone published an expose on CofS. They had a reporter go undercover, I want to say for at least a year. It was fascinating and scary at the same time. I highly recommend searching for it. I lent out my hardcopy to many friends and family and they felt the same way I did.

• Love 2

Within the last ten years Rolling Stone published an expose on CofS. They had a reporter go undercover, I want to say for at least a year. It was fascinating and scary at the same time. I highly recommend searching for it. I lent out my hardcopy to many friends and family and they felt the same way I did.

This must be a symbol for Scientology, yes?  Not heard that before this thread.  Some type CO$.  

A NYDN article about a month ago claimed Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's daughter Bella is active in the "church". No word about her brother Connor.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/tom-cruise-wasn-daughter-bella-wedding-article-1.2386332

Leah's husband joined CO$ when they got together.  It was implied he only did it for Leah.

It was more than implied, he came right out and said it! It was actually pretty sweet. He said he was so smitten with her he would have adopted whatever religion she followed. I wonder if he had any clue what he was getting into, but their marriage seems very strong through all of this.

Interesting article here about Leah and her sister Nicole. I hadn't realized Nicole actually left the church (although perhaps not "officially") before Leah did. There is a third (half) sister, who appears on Leah's reality show, Shannon. She and her husband left the CoS along with Leah, Vicky (the mom), and Vicky's husband, and I would really like to hear more about them, too. Maharincess, I am obsessed with this story as well! 

Edited by bref
  • Love 6

I don't think she had to "get" away, they lived in CA and not on a Scientology property.   I think most of them live on their own all over the country. . She was not held captive and was photographed out and about with her daughter often.  And with Tom, too.

One of Katie's major complaints during her marriage to Tom was that she never felt free. If she wasn't directly accompanied by a Co$ member wherever she went, there were always church members lurking nearby.  Their household staff reported back to the church if they saw difficulties or heard arguments between the pair.  Her driver/bodyguard was a Co$ member, supposedly for her protection, but it was really more to keep her in line and in place.  Nicole Kidman, Nazanin Boniadi and other partners of Tom were treated in the same manner.

Here's an excellent article that describes some of their "protection":

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2012/10/katie-holmes-divorce-scientology

and a quote from same:

Many of the entourage that was around for Nazanin Boniadi’s brief relationship with Cruise stayed around during his marriage to Katie Holmes. The couple never lived alone. Like Boniadi, Holmes disappeared for a couple weeks after she and Cruise met, and she distanced herself from old friends. Jessica Rodriguez became her handler, too.

Thank heavens for Katie's father:

Katie’s best man, it turned out, was her father, who had negotiated a prenuptial agreement for his youngest daughter that reportedly filled five bankers’ boxes. Because of it, when Katie Holmes made her bombshell announcement late last June that she was divorcing Tom Cruise, the case was able to be resolved in a mere 11 days.
Edited by Tunia
  • Love 7

Tunia, Oh wow.   I suppose her father made arrangements to meet her some place that she was headed with her handlers and ducked out a back door or something similar!  I would love to know how she made a break.   Tom Cruise is one fucked up man.  

I am totally obsessed and I have tabs up with articles to read between and after all of what I had to do today.  Now I can sit down and read them all.  This is so twisted.  

• Love 3