Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Hardball With Chris Matthews

What I found interesting was that there were about 100 people that attended and probably five that were still willing to back trump.

They booed anyone that had anything pro-trump to say and one guy called trump a con man that had sold them a pack of lies. 

Tom Perez was there and Chris asked him a question.  My anti Tom Perez feelings were reinforced. Oh how I wish Howard Dean was still in charge of the DNC. 🙄

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

Am I the only one that noticed how many teeth Chris is missing (left upper)?  (Doesn't MSNBC have health care/dental??)

Maybe he's waiting to get time off to get implants?  I had one tooth implanted last year, and it was a process that took almost four months to get the gums prepared for the implant.  I didn't trust those Clear Choice ads that say you can get them in one day.

So yeah, if he's got multiple teeth missing, it's a process.

• Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:23 PM, stormy said:

What I found interesting was that there were about 100 people that attended and probably five that were still willing to back trump.

They booed anyone that had anything pro-trump to say and one guy called trump a con man that had sold them a pack of lies. 

Tom Perez was there and Chris asked him a question.  My anti Tom Perez feelings were reinforced. Oh how I wish Howard Dean was still in charge of the DNC. 🙄

I dislike him intensely and he has not being doing what he should be doing in getting Democrats to be noticed in red states and red districts in blue states. Any success anywhere is due to the intense grassroots organizations  and activism on the ground. 

• Like 2