Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

(edited)
43 minutes ago, car54 said:

Oh...you're good!  I had not gone looking---the gossip site I read it on seemed to think Carole might be deposed to see if she ever saw anything--but who knows if that is true.

Seriously, some people who have interacted with Epstein socially are exonerated from knowing his involvement while others are automatically tarred as a co-conspirators there photos of them together at a social function.

This are high, power, high influence people who may interact with others and have absolutely no knowledge of their nefarious behavior. 

Just because you know someone doesn’t make you guilty of their crimes. Likewise if you actually knew their crimes and you still associate with him/her that’s a different story,

I was very involved in the Catholic Church growing up and I interacted with priests who were amazing on the outside while inside they were doing certain things to to young children, I had no way of knowing that so if someone labeled me as an associate, aiding or abetting or being part of a larger conspiracy, I would be furious.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
On 7/15/2019 at 10:57 PM, biakbiak said:

Carole co-executive produced a special on A&E called JFK, Jr.: The Final Year and will appear in interviews it premieres tomorrow. 

I liked it. It was respectful. She talked about Anthony and John’s strong friendship. 

• Love 7
On 7/27/2019 at 12:11 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I liked it. It was respectful. She talked about Anthony and John’s strong friendship. 

I liked it too. Biographies are one of my most favorite things to watch. I enjoyed hearing Carole speak about it. The Kennedy family has endured so much tragedy. My heart was heavy after watching. I just hope there is an after life and they are together. Their time on earth was way too short.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, film noire said:

We need an "Ewww" button next site upgrade.

I see Carole hasn't changed a bit - still trying way too hard.

So Carole panicked over forgetting to pack her favourite vibrator? That's not even first world problems. That's shallow person's (Carole to a T) problems. 

I wonder if anyone has asked if it is dishwasher safe?

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
On 10/16/2019 at 6:27 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

He looks like a poor man's Matthew McConaughey.

Like he smells of both urine and weed.

21 hours ago, film noire said:

We need an "Ewww" button next site upgrade.

There's going low for the advertising cash and then there's Carol humping the floor low.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I actually knew about this product because it was on a list of sex products Goop recommended if you couldn't afford the $15,000 gold vibrator that Gwyneth recommended.

Of course Gwyneth Paltrow?......UGH! I fucking hate her face.

Edited by Higgins
  • LOL 8
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

Oh good grief that is so gross. That would be my response to anyone I came across wearing one of those vibrators around their neck. Do they come with disinfectant to wipe of the coochie juice? Just so gross.

I can't help but notice how differently I react to Carole's sex talk and Kandi's sex talk. Carole's comes across as pretentious, mean girl club and Kandi's comes across as inclusive and liberating (almost like you would want Kandi to mentor your own daughter in sex education).

Agreed. For me there is something creepy about Carol. Her sex talk comes across as forced. Also, I know this sounds odd because Kandi is a bit of a freak, but her talk comes across as almost innocent in comparison. I mean there's an undercurrent of joy rather than smut. I'm not sure how to articulate it exactly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I guess she is no longer hawking sex toys on Shop HQ formely known as Evine after dark. So she has come up with the story that she can't be without her viabrator and must have one delivered to her hotel. This must be her new business venture. She really is pathetic.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m a Carole fan. I don’t plan to watch that video. But reality show people, stop making us think about your reproductive organs. Just stop. 

Okay?

That and this year’s threesomes subject.  

• Love 5
(edited)
On 1/24/2020 at 6:17 PM, chick binewski said:

I really liked Carole during her first two seasons. And then things changed. And now we have this collaboration that appears to be some twisted hybrid of a vaginal dryness/UNITS ad: 

I have made a concerted effort over the last many, many, years to not comment on a persons inherent looks. I mean we are born with the face we have. But since most of Carol's face has been chosen and paid for, I'm gonna go ahead 

Carol used to have this outdoorsey sort of American Apperal, inbred Wasp thing going for her, she wasn't pretty, or beautiful, but she had a gorgeous smile. This bought face she has though has stolen what was good about her face and only left the equine features behind. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 11/4/2019 at 10:52 PM, biakbiak said:

In case anyone was wondering what Carole’s favorite vibrator (it doubles as a necklace) wonder no longer!

Wearing your vibrator around your neck? Girl, you nasty.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 3/3/2020 at 11:36 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Reminds me of the potato spikes my mother used to use when baking potatoes.  I'll never look at a baked potato the same way.

You say potato,  I say vagina!

You say vibrator!  I say (WTF is happening are we now wearing sex toys as jewelry and why is her dildo as small as Samantha's tiny-dicked love on SATC the guy she adored but had to leave because his dick was so wee willie winkie she couldn't feel him and wasn't his name James?)

Potato, Vagina!

Vibrator, James!

Let's call the whole thing off.

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 7/24/2019 at 4:08 PM, sasha206 said:

Oh boy.  I wonder how many people knew what Maxwell was up to.  Whether the Epstein pedo stuff was as well known as Weinsteins stuff?  I certainly Carole had no clue.

Yeah, I really don't like Carol, but I can't believe she knew about this. I don't think she's evil, I just think she's going through a really bad late midlife crisis.

• Love 1

Oh god I hate admitting this.  I'm really enchanted by Carole in Seasons 5-6.  There are SOME exceptions.  But she is much more 'normal' looking with way less plastic surgery, her hair is AMAZING - DREAM hair - and she styles it so romantically sometimes, and her wardrobe is amazing.

By the Season 5 reunion she's already for sure gotten a lip job.  It's just too bad!  In Season 7 she is so rude to Jules and though I do side with her in a lot of her later season confrontations with Bethenny, I almost never like her in her later seasons at all.  It's kind of annoying how Sonja goes on and on and on about how "hot" Carole is when it's like, seriously?  Her plastic surgery has made her kind of hideous.  Her teeth are also fake and she's so thin that she looks like a skeleton.  I can't believe that *this* is what 28 year old men are into.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 12

Agreed, @Ms Blue Jay: I adored Carole during those first several seasons, although I never really stopped liking her. She really did fit the “Cool Carole” vibe, and even though I thought she was kinda mean to Luanne, I loved her style and the fresh vibe she brought to the show. LOVED her friendship with Heather and her hair too, although those were really just fabulous extensions. It was weird to see how much she aged and got less likable once she went for more facial work and chopped her hair off to go blonder...total Sampson Complex with her because it seemed like she lost a lot more than her youthful zest once she lost the long hair/extensions.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Ki-in said:

Ghislaine Maxwell took the picture of Carole for the back of her book What Remains.

It was her Author’s headshot.

There are also a few photos of them together floating about.

13E279AC-E47F-4BC1-913F-31270592A8FF.jpeg

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/3/2020 at 6:43 PM, biakbiak said:

It was her Author’s headshot.

There are also a few photos of them together floating about.

13E279AC-E47F-4BC1-913F-31270592A8FF.jpeg

For all her attempts at being the cool girl and being driven by love, not money - I feel Carole is the fakest of the bunch.  At least the others are pretty transparent about their goals.  Carole hides behind a fake veneer.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 17
(edited)

I don't find Carol nearly as disturbed as most of the cast on this show.  She had her moments that I didn't care for and I  was disappointed in Carol when she was so into Bethenny, but, once she got a big dose of the B, she returned to be more of herself.  I think she's plenty immature at times, though, I suspect she doesn't feel that way. 

I also suspect that Carol regrets any connection to Maxwell now.  I'd like to hear her take on it.  There are MANY big name celebs who were photographed with Maxwell years ago.  I'd like to see a feature piece on how obvious it was that Maxwell was with Epstein and when.  Any photos taken with Maxwell or Epstein after the sex abuse cases in FL in 2006 would be very difficult to explain. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

when.  Any photos taken with Maxwell or Epstein after the sex abuse cases in FL in 2006 would be very difficult to explain. 

There are some from events in 2007. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don't find Carol nearly as disturbed as most of the cast on this show.  She had her moments that I didn't care for and I  was disappointed in Carol when she was so into Bethenny, but, once she got a big dose of the B, she returned to be more of herself.  I think she's plenty immature at times, though, I suspect she doesn't feel that way. 

I also suspect that Carol regrets any connection to Maxwell now.  I'd like to hear her take on it.  There are MANY big name celebs who were photographed with Maxwell years ago.  I'd like to see a feature piece on how obvious it was that Maxwell was with Epstein and when.  Any photos taken with Maxwell or Epstein after the sex abuse cases in FL in 2006 would be very difficult to explain. 

I’ve been rewatching RHONY from the beginning and am almost done with season 6. I liked Carole so much then, I wish she was still the same.

As to her association with Maxwell, I with cut her a break because not a lot of people knew anything about  the truth beneath her or Epstein 10 years ago. So many people lead a life in the public that is different from what they do in shadows. Bill Cosby 25 years ago is an example, as are some of the prominent celebrities, journalists, and actors.

• Love 10

I won't pretend to substitute my judgment now with what they knew then.  Hindsight 20/20 and all, so, I would like to see a documentary piece about all those surrounding Maxwell and Epstein.   I bet those people in the photographs like Carol just cringe when they see them all over the internet.  

With what has happened to the show lately, I bet Carol is glad she wasn't involved with it.  It's really sad, imo. 

• Love 8