Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
DangerousMinds

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Recommended Posts


On 6/11/2021 at 1:11 AM, Mkay said:

I hate David. 
 

E5C8215E-512B-4DB2-8A20-DA9E47BDC048.jpeg

All I have to say is, I think she's a little shit. She was being a little shit to Kai, so you know damn well she is with dogs. Dogs don't like you in their face and you know she was probably beating poor Nugget and those two assholes did nothing about it and look what happened. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, toodywoody said:

All I have to say is, I think she's a little shit. She was being a little shit to Kai, so you know damn well she is with dogs. Dogs don't like you in their face and you know she was probably beating poor Nugget and those two assholes did nothing about it and look what happened. 

She looks like a little shit. Just like her mother. STOP HAVING DOGS AS “PETS”! And chickens, and goats… the whole animal kingdom is just a hard NO. Fuck, I feel bad for moths or earthworms near those soulless assholes.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/25/2021 at 11:21 AM, Enya Face said:

She looks like a little shit. Just like her mother. STOP HAVING DOGS AS “PETS”! And chickens, and goats… the whole animal kingdom is just a hard NO. Fuck, I feel bad for moths or earthworms near those soulless assholes.

She looks like Jenelle alot and I can see her getting pregnant at 16 too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

She looks like Jenelle alot and I can see her getting pregnant at 16 too.

Teen moms 16: the next generation 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

The Ashley has the best recap of Jenelle’s latest health woes (according to her from using her Google degree). This chick is straight up mental (which we already knew) but I’m serious. She needs help. And not the kind she’s thinking of. Mental and substance abuse because I think she’s pill shopping. 

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

The Ashley has the best recap of Jenelle’s latest health woes (according to her from using her Google degree). This chick is straight up mental (which we already knew) but I’m serious. She needs help. And not the kind she’s thinking of. Mental and substance abuse because I think she’s pill shopping. 

Thanks for sharing that link and making the brilliance so handy dandy. I thoroughly enjoyed. I have to remind myself amid the chuckles though, that there are real people who believe this lunacy and there are children being raised by it.( Sorry to be a downer)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Barbara had twins and gave one away to Brandon and Teresa. This is that girl. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

She would start a physical altercation with someone—host, contestant, producer. Maybe audience member.  

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

What I really want to know is how is Jenelle paying for all these doctors visits? I have good insurance, but it’s a high deductible plan ( as many insurances are these days) and I can’t imagine them having enough money leftover from the Corona and weed runs to pay doctor bills?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

If Jenelle is really trying to set herself up to attempt getting disability, I want to know what agency she's planning on applying to? I feel very safe in thinking she's never paid into Social Security, except for the 2 weeks she worked at a restaurant. Does Social Security offer disability to people who have never paid into it? Or, is there another agency she could apply with? Honestly asking here. Does anyone know? 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

If Jenelle is really trying to set herself up to attempt getting disability, I want to know what agency she's planning on applying to? I feel very safe in thinking she's never paid into Social Security, except for the 2 weeks she worked at a restaurant. Does Social Security offer disability to people who have never paid into it? Or, is there another agency she could apply with? Honestly asking here. Does anyone know? 

Yes, there is SSI for individuals who did not pay into the system, i.e. people who were disabled from birth and/or childhood and thus could not pay into the system and have no assets. My sister receives SSI (she is severally mentally disabled, age 33, mental age 18months-2yrs)- but such funds would not be enough for Jenelle to live on. My sister is primarily supported by our Mom, her SSI is just a supplement.

 

I do not pretend to know if Jenelle's issues would qualify her for disability, but I do know it would not be the amount of money she is used to wasting on "the land".

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes, there is SSI for individuals who did not pay into the system, i.e. people who were disabled from birth and/or childhood and thus could not pay into the system and have no assets. My sister receives SSI (she is severally mentally disabled, age 33, mental age 18months-2yrs)- but such funds would not be enough for Jenelle to live on. My sister is primarily supported by our Mom, her SSI is just a supplement.

 

I do not pretend to know if Jenelle's issues would qualify her for disability, but I do know it would not be the amount of money she is used to wasting on "the land".

Thank you. I think she would have an extremely slim to no chance of being approved for any type of disability. She's young, healthy (even if she says Dr Google disagrees) and completely able to work. Her useless huzbin is able bodied, as well. And, I think he even knows a trade, welding.

I have a friend who is disabled due to spine problems and multiple failed back surgeries. He worked construction until he was nearly 60 and has applied for SS disability twice and has been disqualified both times because 'his injury/illness does not meet qualifications'. He needs a cane and is working as a cashier for minimum wage and getting some food stamp assistance while he waits to turn 62 so he can start collecting the SS he's paid into since he was 18.

The swamp monsters are lazy, useless fucks and I still hold out hope that karma will find them and kick their disgusting asses soon.

  • Like 7
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Let’s be fair for a second. I’m not sure if Jenelle could actually get a job even if she wanted one. Her public image is so bad that even if she decided she wanted to work in a place like Walmart there would be  such a outcry against her that she would be fired in a few days even if she was a model employee.     Before she can even get a job she would need to clean up her public image a lot.   And that takes time money and effort.    People have done it before but that means hiring a public image consultant and listening to what they say.    It would more then likely mean staying off the inter webs for a time which Janelle seems incapable of.  Or at least posting things other then  her twerking or pictures of her daughter playing rough with the family pets.   Both may seem adorable to David but to the public….not so much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

jenelle could get a job and keep it (lol) if she didn’t post every last fart and queef on social media

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Today on TikTok someone asked her if she went to work what would she do and she replied “something in the medical field.” 😆😆😆😆😆 

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Today on TikTok someone asked her if she went to work what would she do and she replied “something in the medical field.” 😆😆😆😆😆 

Well, remember, bein’ a felon ain’t illegal!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

One of Jenelle's drinking buddies is in trouble.

Quote

According to a police report, obtained by TMZ, Gabrielle Egan -- who hosts the "Girl S***" podcast with Jenelle -- was arrested July 24 in Vegas for a trip that was supposed to be a celebration of her 3-year wedding anniversary.

 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 7/31/2021 at 8:42 PM, Mkay said:

Today on TikTok someone asked her if she went to work what would she do and she replied “something in the medical field.” 😆😆😆😆😆 

Finally her medical degree will be used! 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Finally her medical degree will be used! 

Well she is trained to SAVE LIVES!

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Please  tell me people gave  Barb lots of love and support on that post???

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Jenelle is beyond salvation at this point. She is just so trashy. The swamp fumes and drugs have completely scrambled her brains.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I saw a lot of mean comments

Of course there are going to be Jenelle leghumpers. There's also a lot of bro-Barbara comments, which are the top comments and the ones I was referring to.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, monicageller said:

Of course there are going to be Jenelle leghumpers. There's also a lot of bro-Barbara comments, which are the top comments and the ones I was referring to.

ohi see. nice comments coming from the hatters

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

God forbid that Barb, as an over 65 more vulnerable individual, be reasonably protected from COVID in her own home. And Jenelle, perhaps if you had gotten custody of Jace sometime during his lifetime, you’d have the right to say something about Jace’s medical treatment. That’s on you, idiot.

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 8/9/2021 at 11:39 AM, rhofmovalley said:

Jenelle retweets the 5 people who tell her she's a great mom. She is not interested in changing.

Who the hell thinks she’s a good mom?! They must be joking. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/15/2021 at 1:09 PM, theghostofmtv said:

Who the hell thinks she’s a good mom?! They must be joking. 

Some people really do. They all say the same thing... she's so STRONG and has overcome SO MUCH and is such a GREAT MOM!!!

Some people just think everyone on TV is automatically better than they are.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/18/2021 at 11:51 AM, rhofmovalley said:

Some people just think everyone on TV is automatically better than they are.

That, or they are just like Jenelle.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Is it just me, or have things been pretty quiet over at Moldy Manor, lately?  No calling the cops on each other, or drinking Corona while the kids are sleeping and falling in fires?  No breaking up on social media for the 1000th time or killing Frenchies?  What's going on, here?  Have Jenelle and Lurch turned a new leaf and learn to function as a healthy, happy couple?

Edited by Everina
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, Everina said:

Is it just me, or have things been pretty quiet over at Moldy Manor, lately?  No calling the cops on each other, or drinking Corona while the kids are sleeping and falling in fires?  No breaking up on social media for the 1000th time or killing Frenchies?  What's going on, here?  Have Jenelle and Lurch turned a new leaf and learn to function as a healthy, happy couple?

I doubt it, although that would be a good thing for the kids (and animals)!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Everina said:

Is it just me, or have things been pretty quiet over at Moldy Manor, lately?  No calling the cops on each other, or drinking Corona while the kids are sleeping and falling in fires?  No breaking up on social media for the 1000th time or killing Frenchies?  What's going on, here?  Have Jenelle and Lurch turned a new leaf and learn to function as a healthy, happy couple?

Nah. She’s posting away on TikTok. Today Kaiser forgot his backpack and homework at home but it’s his fault because it’s his responsibility. Rosie, the golden doodle, is now pregnant by Junior, the Kangle dog they have. That spells bad news on Swampland. 

  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Nah. She’s posting away on TikTok. Today Kaiser forgot his backpack and homework at home but it’s his fault because it’s his responsibility. Rosie, the golden doodle, is now pregnant by Junior, the Kangle dog they have. That spells bad news on Swampland. 

1. Isn't Kaiser like, six years old?  Six year olds forget things.  What assholes.

2. They NEVER neuter or spay any of their pets, do they?  What assholes.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

Nah. She’s posting away on TikTok. Today Kaiser forgot his backpack and homework at home but it’s his fault because it’s his responsibility. Rosie, the golden doodle, is now pregnant by Junior, the Kangle dog they have. That spells bad news on Swampland. 

I could swear she posted pics of Rosie wearing a cone and claimed she had been 'spayded'? What a shock! She lied again!!😂😂 Those poor dogs. I wish someone would coax them out to the road and spirit them away to a good life.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I could swear she posted pics of Rosie wearing a cone and claimed she had been 'spayded'?

'Spayded'?  'SPAYDED'???

My brain is fucking BROKEN.

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Everina said:

'Spayded'?  'SPAYDED'???

My brain is fucking BROKEN.

Yep. She's used that several times over the years. When she had the little, red Pomeranian, it was wearing a cone and Jace asked why it had to wear it. She told him the dog had been 'spayded' so she wouldn't have puppies. Someone, I think maybe Barb, corrected her and told her the term was spayed. Now that I think about it, I believe that is the ONLY one of her dozens of unfortunate pets that have been spayed or neutered. I'm guessing she signed a contract with the breeder agreeing to have her spayed by a certain age and the breeder was holding her feet to the fire and threatening to take the dog back if she didn't do what she agreed to. I admit I've fantasized about the breeder sneaking into the back yard and taking that poor, little thing while Jenelle was off fighting with Nathan somewhere. Realistically, I have always thought Jax killed it along with the Siamese kitten she had at the same time. When she admitted Jax had been killing pigs and chickens a couple of years ago, it made me think I was right.

  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/10/2021 at 6:33 PM, Everina said:

1. Isn't Kaiser like, six years old?  Six year olds forget things.  What assholes.

2. They NEVER neuter or spay any of their pets, do they?  What assholes.

1.  yes. But she argued on TikTok that he has to learn. She refuses to accept she is ever wrong. So she blames the 6/7 yr old. 

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Giant Misfit

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size