Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Well that sucks! I hope everyone that donated to Olivia will go ahead and do it anyway. All the names are printed and out there now. They (Janelle and FuckFace) got the message. 

My problem with THEM homeschooling is that I fear they will raise the kids with no education at all. And why only Marissa? I feel like they use her for childcare and she will be booted out at 18 with no education at all. 

Maryssa is back in school. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

How the FUCK can somebody be so tone deaf?! I can't get over it. This describes her so perfectly, yet she posts it as an attempt at shade towards Olivia however the only person it applies to is Jenelle herself.

Screenshot_20190831-123559_Instagram.jpg

Edited by monicageller
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, monicageller said:

How the FUCK can somebody be so tone deaf?! I can't get over it. This describes her so perfectly, yet she posts it as an attempt at shade towards Olivia however the only person it applies to is Jenelle herself.

Screenshot_20190831-123559_Instagram.jpg

Oh FFS.  And if any of the “fathers” of her other 2 kids wanted “rights” she would think it’s an affront to her.  FUCKING IGNORANT BITCH.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

One look at those photos of David and 99.9% of people would say No Way, even if they had no idea who he was.  Most of the people who ponied up five bucks did so in order to tell J&D what colossal pieces of shit they are via the comments section.  I guess they both had enough of the abuse and decided to throw in the towel.

photo.jpg

Do they truly not realize they are despised?? I guess the few, brain dead "fans" they have keep the delusions going.

I do worry about those poor kids out there, stuck with these two. The more that comes out, the more my belief that Jenelle is truly an empty shell is confirmed. She just literally doesn't get it, look at her happy family pictures! To her the surface is all that counts, if her family pictures look happy then that's the way it is.

Scary as hell to be a child in that house, that judge better pray those kids remain safe.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, monicageller said:

Another own goal. Basically they are sideshow bob with the rakes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

They block or argue with the "hatters" and repost the tongue bathers.  It's kind of like certain politicians who dismiss anyone from their "team" who isn't 120% on their side or dare to say anything they perceive as a criticism.  And because of that, they start to believe that EVERYONE agrees with them.  Because in the delusional world they live in, "everyone" does.

I can't wait to see what their next attempt at a money-making scheme will be.   It seems like their drug addled brains are capable of thinking up stupid ways to try to make money.  But of course none of the ideas involve getting, you know, a JOB.

• Love 6
Karma is finally catching up!

Looks like there’s going to be one less child making required visits to The Land…at least for the next eight months or so! 

According to Radar Online, David Eason, the husband of former Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans, has lost his battle for custody of five-year-old Kaden, the son he shares with ex-girlfriend Olivia Leedham. The site reports that Olivia was granted sole legal and physical custody of Kaden on June 29, 2019. 

This news comes days after Olivia created a GoFundMe seeking financial help in her fight to keep Kaden away from David. The custody case is set to be reviewed in eight months to reevaluate David’s visitation rights, which may explain Olivia’s reason for creating the fundraiser, as future legal fees will presumably incur. 

As The Ashley previously reported Olivia’s GoFundMe surpassed its $5,200 goal in less than two days of going live, with donations exceeding the $6,000 mark. Unfortunately for David and Jenelle, their attempt to retaliate with a GoFundMe of their own proved to be unsuccessful, raising just $135 of the $3,500 goal before the campaign stated that it was no longer active.

Court documents obtained by Radar from the New Hanover District Court state that Olivia was first awarded sole legal and physical custody of Kaden in September 2014 and David was, at that point, denied any contact with his son. 

“The Defendant has committed acts of domestic violence on the Plaintiff during the course of the relationship and that he had endangered the life of the child by pushing Plaintiff when she was eight months pregnant and by leaving her in the middle of the road at night when she was seven months pregnant,” the papers claim. 

In January 2017, Olivia and David allegedly came to an agreement in mediation that allowed David to once again have contact with his son on an incremental basis. In January of the following year, David was granted every-other-weekend custody of Kaden. However, in July 2018, Olivia claimed that Kaden “began displaying a series of alarming behaviors” related to his visitation with David, which Olivia claimed continued through the summer of 2018. In November, David’s visitation with Kaden was suspended. 

Recent court filings cite Jenelle’s 911 call, in which she accused David of assaulting her while four children (one of whom, Olivia claimed was Kaden) were sleeping in the home as a cause for concern, along with a video of David showing off his collection of firearms and other weapons. 

Court docs obtained by Radar state that Jenelle was required to testify about that October 2018 “collarbone” 911 call during David’s custody court battle. The docs state that Jenelle told yet another version of events of what happened the night of that call.

“At trial, Ms. Evans testified that she slipped in a hole in the ground after she has been drinking and the children, including Kaden, were asleep as she and Defendant were outside next to a bonfire,” the docs read, adding that Jenelle said she then slipped in a hole and David “came crashing to the ground, and she was confused. She stated that [she] was ‘blacked out’ due to her drinking, and that she cannot remember calling 911 or what she said to any emergency services personnel.”

While Jenelle’s mom, Barbara Evans, may have pretended to believe Jenelle’s “slipped in a hole” story during an episode of Teen Mom 2, the custody case judge wasn’t buying it, stating that what Jenelle told the 911 operator about being assaulted by David was likely the actual truth.

“The court does not find this testimony credible,” the papers state in regard to what Jenelle said. “The court finds that Ms. Evans’ statements made to 911 emergency services on or about October 12, 2018 were the accurate and credible account of what happened that night and that Defendant had assaulted Ms. Evans while there were children in the home, including Kaden.”

The court docs also confirmed that David has reportedly been allowed to contact Kaden via Skype twice a week since November; however, “he did not take full advantage of even the limited amount of time he has been allowed,” court documents claim. 

Shortly after the news of Kaden’s custody began circulating on Friday, Jenelle took to Instagram to share part of the custody documents, likely in an attempt to prove that David still has some leeway when it comes to parenting Kaden.

“The parents will have joint legal custody of Kaden,” the document reads. “All major decisions concerning Kaden’s education and non-emergency medical and dental treatment that are not considered routine will be mutually discussed and agreed upon by the parents.” 

David also hit up social media to give his thoughts on Radar’s story and Olivia’s successful fundraiser.

“So if Olivia took all custody from me in June then why is everyone donating to her for attorney fees to take all custody from me?” he wrote on Facebook. 

The Ashley will continue to update this story.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 19

So, Thundercunt testified/lied in the custody case with Olivia that she was blackout drunk and doesn't even remember calling 911. Like that makes it okay. "Your honor, my huzzbin is a great father! We was partyin by the bonfire while the youngins was sleepin and I think I fell in a hole. I can't remember nuthin that happened after I opened the third box of Coronas. But, the kids was sleepin, so it don't matter anyways".

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

So, Thundercunt testified/lied in the custody case with Olivia that she was blackout drunk and doesn't even remember calling 911. Like that makes it okay. "Your honor, my huzzbin is a great father! We was partyin by the bonfire while the youngins was sleepin and I think I fell in a hole. I can't remember nuthin that happened after I opened the third box of Coronas. But, the kids was sleepin, so it don't matter anyways".

That's pretty bad when the "better" version of what happened was that she was blackout drunk with all the kids in the house.

• LOL 6
  • Love 16

I have asked a few times but nobody responded, so I will try again. 😁Nathan had a case against Jenelle for custody of Kaiser that was apparently postponed because of the other custody cases.  Does anyone know when that case will be heard? It seems like some of this new information could help Nathan rescue Kaiser from the Land.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, starfire said:

I have asked a few times but nobody responded, so I will try again. 😁Nathan had a case against Jenelle for custody of Kaiser that was apparently postponed because of the other custody cases.  Does anyone know when that case will be heard? It seems like some of this new information could help Nathan rescue Kaiser from the Land.

I don't think it's been mentioned since he had to give Kaiser back. I'm sure it's churning along at the snail's pace the courts seem to move at. He finally smartened up and stopped posting twitter updates about it, which is good for him but sucks for those of us wanting to know what's going on.

• Love 11

I looked at Nathan and Ashley's social media profiles and it looks like they live in Sarasota, FL. (Note they may be visiting the area). In Nathan's previous case, the venue was Myrtle Beach SC. So Nathan needs to establish residency and figure out where to file if he lives in Florida 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

It was filed. It was pushed back because of the CPS case. Then it was never mentioned again. It’s probably still going through the process, as someone said. So for the moment I don’t think any of us know.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

You know, if things keep going wrong in your life; if you keep "losing" - at what point do you stop and take a look at YOURSELF? At one point do you realize that the common denominator is YOU?

(these are rhetorical questions)

• Love 15
6 hours ago, Christina said:

I just spent seven days in the hospital on IV Dilauded because my small intestine decided to blow up like a balloon animal again, all to screw up my plans of eating my way through the labor day festival for my birthday (tomorrow). I got home this morning, took a nap, because you cannot sleep in a hospital, and after waking thought I would see if Jenelle and Lurch had finally killed each other, you know, to cheer up.

I got to the GFM names and think I tore something. My son will be giving my eulogy saying, "The swelling went down enough that she was allowed to return home only to laugh so hard at GFM names that she literally busted her gut and died of sepsis."

I am so sorry for your health troubles. Feel better soon. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Christina said:

I just spent seven days in the hospital on IV Dilauded because my small intestine decided to blow up like a balloon animal again, all to screw up my plans of eating my way through the labor day festival for my birthday (tomorrow). I got home this morning, took a nap, because you cannot sleep in a hospital, and after waking thought I would see if Jenelle and Lurch had finally killed each other, you know, to cheer up.

I got to the GFM names and think I tore something. My son will be giving my eulogy saying, "The swelling went down enough that she was allowed to return home only to laugh so hard at GFM names that she literally busted her gut and died of sepsis."

Feel better soon, and I'm glad Jenelle and Lurch gave you a few laughs. They're not totally useless after all!

• Love 14
20 hours ago, Christina said:

I hope you get better soon. We need you on this board. 

• Love 6
On 9/2/2019 at 2:57 PM, Christina said:

I fucking love your attitude and I hope you're feeling better real soon!

• Love 7
20 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

My DVR picked up a commercial for upcoming eps of TM2 which showed quick previews. There was no sign of Jail-nell. There were snippets of Kail, Leah, Chelsea, and some new women from some other show.

That's because she was fired.  Jade Cline has replaced her. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

That's because she was fired.  Jade Cline has replaced her. 

Yeah, I know. Some here were wondering if MTV would relent after she got her kids back. I am glad to see they are holding the line with her.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, alexa said:

Have we heard any hurricane updates from the Land?  I think they should be getting quite a bit of rain at the very least.  

I live further west in NC and I believe the eye is still about 100 miles south of Wilmington.  They should be getting rain now, though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, NannyBails said:

I live further west in NC and I believe the eye is still about 100 miles south of Wilmington.  They should be getting rain now, though.

I guarantee if these fools get hit by Dorian, they'll ship the kids somewhere else.

I survived Michael last year; I remember clearly that the people I really felt bad for were the ones with small children. Kids don't understand why it's hot, they have to forage for food, there's no tv or any other devices.

I can't see Chinelle tolerating that for a single day.

Edited by blubld43
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I guarantee if these fools get hit by Dorian, they'll ship the kids somewhere else.

I survived Michael last year; I remember clearly that the people I really felt bad for were the ones with small children. Kids don't understand why it's hot, they have to forage for food, there's no tv or any other devices.

I can't see Chinelle tolerating that for a single day.

Last year, she pretended like they were prepared for it and posted a lot of really cocky stuff, like "What hurricane😂"? under pics of the kids playing video games. In reality, they had enough gas for the generators, water and food for less than a week. Then she was whining non stop about how horrible it was and how they had no gas, were about out of food and water and they couldn't get anywhere to get more because of downed trees.

Now that they have eleventy gazillion chickens and other assorted, helpless critters, they're going to be in a world of hurt if they get a foot of rain in a couple of days. Their soil doesn't drain and everything will be sitting in water, animals included.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

jen.jpg

HAHAHA, Thundercunt! If you'd used some of that nearly half million a year MTV was paying you to have the recommended french drains installed, your yard  wouldn't be flooding and your prefab would't be sinking. I hope all of UBT's craft tools and toys are sitting in a foot of water and I hope the prefab slides right off of it's insufficient foundation.

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
On 8/29/2019 at 2:35 PM, GleamingMist said:

It's also already raised $4300 in less than 24 hours.  There's more names too! 

I was out of town this weekend and am just catching up and now I am dead because these's names killed me 😁😁

Edited by allienc
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, monicageller said:

AS someone with no social media except LinkedIn (by the way, Kail, still waiting on you to accept my invitation), is it really SO compelling to post every little god damn development in your life to people? I don't get it. It seems like if I had to conserve power on my phone, for example, the last thing I'd want to do is waste it posting gross looking eggs online so a bunch of strangers could see. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

AS someone with no social media except LinkedIn (by the way, Kail, still waiting on you to accept my invitation), is it really SO compelling to post every little god damn development in your life to people? I don't get it. It seems like if I had to conserve power on my phone, for example, the last thing I'd want to do is waste it posting gross looking eggs online so a bunch of strangers could see. 

she could have been low-key saying, "don't worry, guys, Jace is with me!"

• Love 17

I wonder if Jenelle has applied for any free emergency food yet, like she did during the last hurricane while she was raking in Teen Mom money. Now that she has little or no income she might actually qualify. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, starfire said:

I wonder if Jenelle has applied for any free emergency food yet, like she did during the last hurricane while she was raking in Teen Mom money. Now that she has little or no income she might actually qualify. 

Everybody in a town that has suffered a natural disaster can get free food.  Within a couple days, food pantries will be everywhere. The Red Cross and Salvation army churn out hot meals for everyone, Mercy Chefs, Dennys, churches, it's truly amazing.

So yeah, them too.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Everybody in a town that has suffered a natural disaster can get free food.  Within a couple days, food pantries will be everywhere. The Red Cross and Salvation army churn out hot meals for everyone, Mercy Chefs, Dennys, churches, it's truly amazing.

So yeah, them too.

After the hurricane last year, when she was still being paid a huge amount of money, she went online and got free food that was intended for people without means to buy it or a way to get to a store. She posted the website on Instagram or Twitter and within a few days, they had to close down because so many people emailed. She was making over $400k a year, was not unable to go a store and took food out of people's mouths that truly needed it.

I find her online silence curious. Makes me think they were so ill prepared to make arrangements for all of those helpless animals that everything is underwater and she knows she's going to get shredded if she posts about it. I also wonder if casa swamp is flooded. There was like a foot of standing, gross water under it last year and nothing was ever done to even temporarily fix the problem. It could be a sopping mess in there.

• Love 11
On 9/5/2019 at 9:01 PM, lovesnark said:

HAHAHA, Thundercunt! If you'd used some of that nearly half million a year MTV was paying you to have the recommended french drains installed, your yard  wouldn't be flooding and your prefab would't be sinking. I hope all of UBT's craft tools and toys are sitting in a foot of water and I hope the prefab slides right off of it's insufficient foundation.

Seriously - a french drain is probably about $10K for her house. Would probably solve quite a bit of the house problems. But of course the brave Frenchie Killer refuses to admit he built a house on a swamp. IMO - Clayton Homes found out pretty quick despite her purported “millions” of social media followers they don’t like her very much. And her psycho husband far less. 

BTW - proud Capitol Hill DC swamp dweller here. My old house didn’t have a basement, Mr DC’s did (see eventual $10K French drain).

• Love 3
16 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Makes me think they were so ill prepared to make arrangements for all of those helpless animals that everything is underwater and she knows she's going to get shredded if she posts about it. I also wonder if casa swamp is flooded. 

Unfortunately, I suspect this is true.  It will be interesting if she posts pictures of the chickens and goats in the near future (the waterfowl have a better chance to be OK).  

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Fosca said:

Unfortunately, I suspect this is true.  It will be interesting if she posts pictures of the chickens and goats in the near future (the waterfowl have a better chance to be OK).  

She posted some pics of the pigs yesterday. I suspect their pen is flooded as they were running loose in the yard............again. She also posted a video of the geese biting one of the dogs. The dog didn't react at all, but that is coming. They think it's funny to watch the geese bite other animals. The geese are now adults and sexually mature, which means they're going to get more territorial and potentially aggressive. I had a Sebastapol goose (that's the breed they have) for a while. It decided my daughter was the enemy and went after her every time she got within 10 feet. I gave it to a friend who had a big pond and a lot of geese. Wait until they bite Enchilada, they'll disappear and they won't be rehomed.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Jenelle's in NY so Barb is babysitting

I guess Barb isn't the enemy when they need a babysitter🙄 After the kids were sent back to the swamp of horrors, Jenelle did her usual whining about her relationship with her mother being over forever.....................again. I'm glad the boys got to spend the weekend together.

• Love 14
On 8/24/2019 at 3:10 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:
21 hours ago, lovesnark said:

She posted some pics of the pigs yesterday. I suspect their pen is flooded as they were running loose in the yard............again. She also posted a video of the geese biting one of the dogs. The dog didn't react at all, but that is coming. They think it's funny to watch the geese bite other animals. The geese are now adults and sexually mature, which means they're going to get more territorial and potentially aggressive. I had a Sebastapol goose (that's the breed they have) for a while. It decided my daughter was the enemy and went after her every time she got within 10 feet. I gave it to a friend who had a big pond and a lot of geese. Wait until they bite Enchilada, they'll disappear and they won't be rehomed.

My apologies to Flowers if Carnage. I don’t know how to get rid of that text. Who watches all of her animals while she is away in NY? Maryssa? I saw a video on her Instagram stories of the two trash bags in a packed Uber being obnoxious and likely on something. How anyone can want to be associated with them is beyond me.

• Love 5

Things couldn’t have been too hard at Swampland after the hurricane because Jenelle and David are in New York this weekend and had front row seats at Fashion Week...WTF???!!!

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 2